Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (30228 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ckc(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Oluseyi2008: Please give me the code to subscribe to these other networks so that i can break my airtel sim now i will go and buy etisalat sim tomorrow
Why didnt u break ur glo and mtn as well or is only airtel that blocked BIS??

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Emmysteve(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: And where is this clueless hopeless deluded discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, what a preposterous birdbrain.
Certified void brain,imagine this wretched Serbian malamut that cant even afford 5k monthly for android data bundle quoting me, go and die because BIS is gone forever and no more internet surfing for you. Deal with it wretched r.etard,you cant measure up to my Russian shepherd dog let alone my gateman.
Come back when you can afford android data bundles,for now rot in hell goon.
Your brain really need surgery, that is all i got to tell you.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by s4short: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Abeg you guys should relax, what's the point of breaking it when Tomorrow you may need it, it's not like they are the first to do it and have you considered it's effect on their business for allowing you enjoy it up till now, we should be grateful.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 1:59am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: it might interest u to know, i subbed for a 4k plan on etisalat now, ans 2k on glo for 800mb..... and always will.. infact, if them block am sef, can still aford more... but , im not happy with airtel's decision... still wrong... tht i have tho, dosnt mean i should waste it.. undecided
MTN and Glo did same thing but I cant remember anyone creating a thread to rant about their displeasure,Airtel as an organisation has the right to do whatever they think will be of benefit to the company,beside BIS is meant for BB phones and not android phones.
Airtel was there before the emergence of android phones in Nigeria and will continue to grow without grumbling android phone owners.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Emmysteve: Your brain really need surgery, that is all i got to tell you.
Incompetent m0r0n, you should have shut down the company for blocking BIS or better still air your displeasure in one of the national TV stations.
Shameless wretched discombobulated chronic goon, what a classic birdbrain.
You can hang your pathetic wretched self for all I care, BIS is gone forever mourn it for the rest of your entire miserable life.
Why didnt you kill the owners of MTN and Glo when they blocked their BIS from working on android phones, is Airtel the first network provider to do so?
Now tell me whose brain need surgery, void brain.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:15am On Dec 05, 2013
ikkings: Airtel my network, I just love them. no matter what they do I still love airtel
You be correct guy joor.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:24am On Dec 05, 2013
shadelek:
I just confirmed your problem. Its obvious that you lack wisdom which means you are not sagacious enough to comprehend with what we are discussing here. Have you 4goten dat all fingers ar nt equal or where are you when one needs to buy sim card and keep it for months before talking abt gettin a phone. Who knows maybe you are usin bb tour. In such, my conclusion is that you have been created as a fool of the highest order. Thenkz
I actually underestimated your dumb brain,if you cant afford android data bundles then shut the fvck up and get yourself a Nokia torchlight phone rather than displaying your m0ronic nature in public for all to see.
Before you console your pathetic self with that BB tour ish take your time to check my activities in the phone section in the past,preposterous wretch.
You should have shut down MTN and Glo when they decided to block their BIS,or you weren't born then,idi.ot.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:26am On Dec 05, 2013
nani.666:
pointless thread...
Fact

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:28am On Dec 05, 2013
winteriscoming:

I don't work for airtel, cause I'm a student. I don't like their decision anymore than you do. But it's stupid to think they survive on subscription money. A little example, my mother uses close to 10k per month on airtel(big family, organises field research) and the only thing she uses the internet on her phone for is WhatsApp. There are a lot of people like that out there, so airtel will get by just fine without our monthly 2k.
Hope that dumb Emmysteve will stumble on this post of yours.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Teymanhenry(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2013
gųyş jųşţ ķęęp yoųŗ sim çāŗdş, doŋ'ţ woŗŗy, ţђęy'll ŗęţђįŋķ ţђįş dęçįşįoŋ. by ţђę ţįmę ţђęy ŗęālįşę ђow mųçђ ţђęy'll looşę lol.... wįţђ ţ...,ђęįŗ ęҳpęŋşįvę şųbşçŗįpţįoŋ şęlƒ... ţђęy āŗę ţoo pŗįmįţįvę ţo ŗęālįşę ţђāţ wę āŗę pāşţ ţђę ţįmęş oƒ blāçķbęŗŗy pђoŋęş..,, ŋow įş ā ţįmę ƒoŗ ANDRIOD pђoŋęş
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Chitexs250(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2013
luvola: i knew you are a staff of airtel but quote me today ! Airtel nig dooms day is immiment. Tell your pay master to use their medulla .. Assume i have a B.B , so airtel B.B monthly package is 200 mb for 1k , etisalat : 3gig for 1k , glo - 3.75 gig for 1k , mtn - 3gig for 1k .. As a rational human being , airtel package will be the least that will be selected. I wonder what your coy strategic manager is thinking. Pheew

Share the code of Glo MTN and Etisalat for us
Thanks
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Akposy(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Who r all dis retards ranting here
If u can't afford Android bundles pls sell it n get a nokia fone!!!! U can't eat ur cake and have it all.

Bloody ingrates.... Thieves
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ncpat(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
my airtel bb plan is still working
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Emmysteve: But do you know you are a first class foool?
Who let this dog out
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by amjoseph19: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Akposy: Who r all dis retards ranting here
If u can't afford Android bundles pls sell it n get a nokia fone!!!! U can't eat ur cake and have it all.

Bloody ingrates.... Thieves
Nokia phone as in Nokia lumia
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by lekkie073(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
CODE-EATER:
‪#‎Airtel‬ is in trouble... Seems they r feeling d hatred already. .I was on my way back from niit class 2day n about to board a keke n a lady wearing d airtel vest approached me n was like.."Get your airtel free"...I looked at wat she was holding n saw a long row of sims... New airtel sims... I just laughed n walked by...

For a network provider to give sims free..then u knw say,times r hard...lol
they very been doing DAT free sim promo for months now......it has no correlation with the issue at hand
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
This guy is bastardly mad. He's just been exposed to new english words so he feels this is the best avenue to showcase it.
chucky234: Incompetent m0r0n, you should have shut down the company for blocking BIS or better still air your displeasure in one of the national TV stations.
Shameless wretched discombobulated chronic goon, what a classic birdbrain.
You can hang your pathetic wretched self for all I care, BIS is gone forever mourn it for the rest of your entire miserable life.
Why didnt you kill the owners of MTN and Glo when they blocked their BIS from working on android phones, is Airtel the first network provider to do so?
Now tell me whose brain need surgery, void brain.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by lekkie073(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Bestluck: I brought my Airtel simcard with me to d US and I always receive text messages and Bank alerts in respect of my Nigeria Bank accounts through my Airtel since my arrival here in US. I noticed that for d past one month or so, text messages, alerts, notifications,etc, no longer come into my Airtel again. Pls, what is d problem with Airtel?.
u r in US......the other day u said u were in Brazzaville.....
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by lekkie073(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2013
winteriscoming:

I don't work for airtel, cause I'm a student. I don't like their decision anymore than you do. But it's stupid to think they survive on subscription money. A little example, my mother uses close to 10k per month on airtel(big family, organises field research) and the only thing she uses the internet on her phone for is WhatsApp. There are a lot of people like that out there, so airtel will get by just fine without our monthly 2k.
sensible comment.....
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by freeedosa(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Rudebwoy: why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.
what other network has done this? the mtn bis we enjoyed didn't last long and it just stopped abruptly.

We should be thankful to Airtel for the way they handled us; 1. They left the Bis for long, we all enjoyed it.
2. They kindly informed us that the service will be terminated, even with a five days notice.

let's reciprocate that gesture by continuing using their sim.

n so?

shud I pay 1k for 200mb when I can get 3gig.
come on nw.
let's b rational.
let den equate it wit other carriers.
make dem go lick stew. mtchew
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2013
thisisayus: This guy is bastardly mad. He's just been exposed to new english words so he feels this is the best avenue to showcase it.
And who let this rabbies infested basenji dog out of its wooden kennel, darkwin duck.
The fact that Airtel allowed BIS on android phones is a previlege and not your fvcking right, I dont know why it is hard for your empty brain to grasp that.
You are thick in the head.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
thisisayus: This guy is bastardly mad. He's just been exposed to new english words so he feels this is the best avenue to showcase it.
And who let this rabbies infested basenji dog out of its wooden kennel, darkwin duck.
The fact that Airtel allowed BIS on android phones is a previlege and not your fvcking right, I dont know why it is hard for your empty brain to grasp that.
You are thick in the head.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by tbatbaby(f): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
luvola: i knew you are a staff of airtel but quote me today ! Airtel nig dooms day is immiment. Tell your pay master to use their medulla .. Assume i have a B.B , so airtel B.B monthly package is 200 mb for 1k , etisalat : 3gig for 1k , glo - 3.75 gig for 1k , mtn - 3gig for 1k .. As a rational human being , airtel package will be the least that will be selected. I wonder what your coy strategic manager is thinking. Pheew
pls whats d code for subscribing to mtn 1k for 3gig n glo 1k for 3.75gig
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Emmysteve(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
lekkie073:
u r in US......the other day u said u were in Brazzaville.....
LMFAO
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Emmysteve(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: Hope that dumb Emmysteve will stumble on this post of yours.
I can see how the stone(BB) you call fone is affecting your sense of reasoning. Pls get rid of it before it causes more damage.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by kingdamix(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Now you all attacking each other like as if you don't realise that the network providers are cheating us. I don't have a bb phone nor i use android but i used the airtel bis on my pc. The real question here should be WHEN IS IT GONNA END?
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emmysteve: I can see how the stone(BB) you call fone is affecting your sense of reasoning. Pls get rid of it before it causes more damage.
Imagine Tecno champion, I use the very best of both android and BB10 and I use the right data bundles for both.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by shadelek(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: Imagine Tecno champion, I use the very best of both android and BB10 and I use the right data bundles for both.
dont worry guy, you will soon be exposed to life then you wil understand why people are complaining here. Mumu
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
shadelek:
dont worry guy, you will soon be exposed to life then you wil understand why people are complaining here. Mumu
Expose to life? You are dumber than I thought, BIS was developed for BB phones and not android for God's sake. The fact that Airtel allowed BIS on android devices is a mere previlege and not your sole right, you guys should be thankful to Airtel for allowing you use BIS on your plastic tecno phones and not making it look as if you are doing the company a favour by spending 1k on BIS subscription monthly.
Reason with your brain and not your fvcking a.nus, Airtel deserve some credit not condemnation.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: Imagine Tecno champion, I use the very best of both android and BB10 and I use the right data bundles for both.

do you have any idea the bbz10 is a cheap shii just 40grand phone and u are here tripping i can buy 6 z10s and still have a left over change of 20grand with my phonesundecided so why acting like money is a big deal

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by kingdamix(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
I wanna know if anybody have manage to subscribe for the airtel 2gb today and whether it worked or not.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

do you have any idea the bbz10 is a cheap shii just 40grand phone and u are here tripping i can buy 6 z10s and still have a left over change of 20grand with my phonesundecided so why acting like money is a big deal

Leave that mad man wey dey rant like say na him father na dey produce BB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps / Real Pictures Of Iphone 7 / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.