Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32048 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nice...but the update is shot oo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
shocked u fight rock?u no fear that him big head
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal: Ella...dz 1 short nowsad

my airtym bn wan finish o,ntwk cm dey craze on top am
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
adegwurulez: shocked u fight rock?u no fear that him big head

I no dey wen u tlk dat 1 o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
01emek: Nice...but the update is shot oo

smtyn must b dne abt it
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
chade: lol.....guy hw u take knw wetin dey my mind.....
Am really enjoyin dis story.thumbs up ella nd rock

tnx Chade
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wl sn strt typing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by tmamuda(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Mamuda just make sure u get a good seat

Done dat already n enjoyin every bit of it.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2013
1:13am Ella ka na type kembe 9:15pm... Udo di
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:33am On Dec 07, 2013
No vex o,I slp on top the matter
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2013
On a normal day,while fighting,my opponent normally fights back just for defence,only a few could stand me.But Emeka was completely different,it was just as if he was waiting for the fight all prepared.

I pinched him(my normal fight invitation)his response was to pull my ear real hard,then he started hitting me,I was taken unawares.The others were just watching to know who their respect will be with,whether they would transfer to Emeka or still me.

I wasn't one to give up on a fight even if the pain was too much and I don't cry when am fighting to retain my dignity,I only cried when I want to put somebody in trouble or when I don't want to be punished.So all the punches I received from him didn't drive me to tears,rather my face turned red.

For the 1st time,my clothes got torn.When I reached home,my mum thought I was attacked by beasts.I resolved I was gona get prepared,I must revenge.Even as a kid,I hardly forgave,I made up my mind to wait for Emeka to attack me 1st next time.

The next day at school,I was quiet,even the teacher noticed because she took me to the school dispensary.My classmates transferred the fear and respect they had for me to Emeka,but it didnt take long before Emeka fell into my trap.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Make I go mass cm bak
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Una good morning ooo.

Typing...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by chistar01(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Ella I must confess, I'm highly impressed grin...

@Rock.. I see u niccur, carry on.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
chistar01: Ella I must confess, I'm highly impressed grin...

@Rock.. I see u niccur, carry on.

The boss,I appreciasion
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Most times,power blinds,it drives people to a certain stage of stupidity,looking before leaping won't be considered anymore.Worst of all,when you contest for something with somebody,when you finally win you tend to throw it in the face of the loser.That was the case of Emeka,he made sure that I noticed that most of my followers were following him.

He thought I was scared of him because I never crossed his seat,maybe he didn't take cognizance of the Igbo saying that,'nkwucha aburo ujo(roughly interpreted-carefulness/precaution is not fear).

Another Igbo saying goes 'onye a na-agbara afa o na-anuri,onye a na-ebo ebubo okwetego'(roughly translated-he who is rejoicing because a case is in his favour,is he sure the accused has accepted being guilty).Emeka was priding himself as the winner and leader without knowing what was actually on my mind.

Luck shined on me the day he came to make it official that he has beaten me hands down.We were at the playground during break when I saw him approaching with his friends.Princess ran off immediately she saw him,because her own power was in the tongue.Truly my heart missed some beats,but I wasn't one to show fear,not to my mate,never.

He reached the place I was minding my business,and patiently waiting for my turn to go on the swing,unlike before.He came and stood near me,when the person on the swing came down,I made for the swing but he held me.

'It is my turn to swing,and I'll swing till break is over'he said,I may have overlooked him but he was holding my shorts by the band,showing my pants.I tried freeing myself but he held on tight,that was a clear invitation for a fight.I gave him a sound slap,he gave me back but as he was trying to push me down so he could feed me lunch with sand,I caught his hand.

Instinctively,I pulled his hand inside my mouth and bit him,it wasnt just an ordinary bite because he finger tasted like chocolate,I was busy enjoying my chocolate meat when his finger was pulled from my mouth,I opened my eyes to see literally the whole school staring at me in bewilderment.

How come I didnt hear Emeka's cries all the while,moving my tongue,I tasted blood,I spat it out on the leg of the teacher holding me,a slap cleared my eyes very well.That was when I saw Emeka's middle finger dangling like it was gona fall off.just then he fell down on the ground like he was dead,that was when the stupid teachers knew they would take him to the dispensary.

Later the bell was rung,the headmaster together with the proprietor and teachers all stood at the stage,I was called on to climb the stage,with my shoulders high,I climbed and stood near the proprietor grinning widely.

It was a big honour to call an assembly on somebody's behalf and a pupil hardly stood near the proprietor.After his long boring speech,the assembly was dismissed,I was taken to his office where I saw my mum,wearing the kinda look she carries when she wants to punish us.

When I saw her I burst into tears even the proprietor felt sorry for me but my mum was quite used to the drama,she just dragged me off to the car straight home.At home I was made to promise never to fight again.

But deep down I was throwing a party,I was able to take back my office with the people plotting a coup against me defeated single handedly by me,the joy of my achievement filled my tummy that I ddnt take dinner.My parents mistook it for remorse,all to my advantage...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by KingzPen(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Awesome work here... Welldone Bosses...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Ellashockedshocked my mouth no gree close ooo...choca-gini?

Emeka no near Beryl syd agn ooooo...dt gal na modern winch
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2013

"Whats going on here?" I screamed as my mouth gag was pulled off.

"Well boys you have been kidnapped" The boss informed us.

"Whats Kidnap?" I asked again as i saw Musa and Wale already cring while Emeka wet his short.

"That means we would hold you all here till your dad pays money"

I joined in the cries and then suddenly stood up and face them.

"I want to see my nanny and mummy" i said boldly.

"You want to see them eh, oya see them na" The boss said and landed me a hot slap which sent me sprawling to the ground.

"e be like say na the senator pikin be that, him get mouth too much, make we call him father. But first bring food make them chop" He informed one of his boys who went out and came back with a bowl and three spoons. We all rushed at it then closed it back with anger.

"Whats this?" I asked.

"Its food na" One of them replied.

"What you call rice and small pieces of fishes food, i would only eat fried rice with plantain and chicken lap with apple juice" I shouted back angrily.

"Ogbeni this boy dey mad oo, him think say him dey him papa house, no chop na, hungry go kill you" One of them mocked us, my friends crawled forward and began eating, when i could not bear the hunger again i joined them, the rice tasted like charcoal but i had no choice, all of a sudden i was not that so thought demi-god again.

"Alright go and sleep and dont worry, your parents have been contacted, behave yourselves, tomorow you shall be freed" The boss warned us as we went to sleep on pieces of cartons placed on the floor, i did not bother asking for a plump cush vita foam family mattrass.

All my freinds were sleeping but i tossed and turned miserably till i fell into a frightful dream-filled sleep, i dreamt that i beat those Kidnappers like Ben 10 but that was just a dream.

"Oya get up" We were woken up early and our hands tied and mouth gagged. Then we were marched outside slowly.

I sighted more and dad from afar, which caused us to run like frightened mouses, our ransom had been paid.

"My child" Mum cried and hugged me tight while my friends parents also took their children lookingly, i laid my head on her shoulders as she cooed me and checked my body to see if i was bruised or wounded.

"Look how you have become thin, ow my poor child" My mother moaned.

Just a day of captivity i had become slim for her, it was suprising. I kept quiet untill we heard gun shots which sent us fleeing into the bullet proof jeep for cover.

Later on, a police van passed with our four kidnappers inside, they had been trapped and arrested. I smiled as i watched them pass our Jeep. Finally i was free to live my life without any fear.

"Ok release the gate man and his Nanny" My dad spoke into the phone and entered the car with us after embracing me.

"Dad what did aunty and the gate man did?" I asked.

"They were the major suspects so the police took them for interogation, but they have been found innoncent, they are being released now" Dad explained and told the driver to move.

We reached home same time that the police van brought the gate man and Nanny, they were looking so hargard and slim, i wonder what mom would have referred to them as since i was thin.

"Emma, who is that man standing outside the classroom?" Wale asked me in school two days later.

"Well its my body guard, dad said i always need protection always" I said smiling while feeling untop of the world again.

I was waiting for someone to touch me in school but one look from my huge body guard with big biceps put everyone in checked.

I was a demi-god after all....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2013
stefikal: Ellashockedshocked my mouth no gree close ooo...choca-gini?

:Dits bn lng d grl took chocolate na,emeka cm kill himslf chop choco e no wash,na dt tn wey dem dey teach,wash ur hands b4 and afta eatn
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2013
KingzPen: Awesome work here... Welldone Bosses...

the bigger boss
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks oo, i see u too, my oga @ d top

@Rock.. I see u niccur, carry on.[/quote]
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Rock u don dey feel lyk Don again,dem go kidnap u again,ds tym na garri n salt u go smoke,kernel sef u no go get
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2013
stefikal: Ellashockedshocked my mouth no gree close ooo...choca-gini?

LMOA no mind this girl ooo, na correct modern winch. I don laf trowey my breakfast for toilet, now wetin i go chop now.

Thumbs up girl
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Rock u don dey feel lyk Don again,dem go kidnap u again,ds tym na garri n salt u go smoke,kernel sef u no go get

Lol. U no know say my body guard na james bond gringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

:Dits bn lng d grl took chocolate na,emeka cm kill himslf chop choco e no wash,na dt tn wey dem dey teach,wash ur hands b4 and afta eatn

ehen...so na im make am wan comot d boi finger...me sef go lyk chop dt chocolate...e be lyk say e sweet wella
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2013
The rock5555:

LMOA no mind this girl ooo, na correct modern winch. I don laf trowey my breakfast for toilet, now wetin i go chop now.

Thumbs up girl

*flushes d toilet wit spd and alacrity* u no go chop 2day
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Chaicheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by tmamuda(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
demi god indeed.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Demi god ko semi god ni...jst one bullet don send am down and den u are used for pepper soup in dchiefpriest's shrine
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
stefikal:

*flushes d toilet wit spd and alacrity* u no go chop 2day

Na so u hate me reachgringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
kingphilip: Demi god ko semi god ni...jst one bullet don send am down and den u are used for pepper soup in dchiefpriest's shrine

Heheheh funny you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.