Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32041 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I don dey fear o,lyk seriously

pls whr did I go wrong
chillax dearie no fidget na joke we de joke but on a serious note de make the update longer small na beg i de beg
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip:
chillax dearie no fidget na joke we de joke but on a serious note de make the update longer small na beg i de beg

Better oo, i for deal wif u for harrasing my lady.

*runs with my mai ruwa truck*
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oga mi,run come bak here o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
see una lives? una go come talk una no go update. just passing sha

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
adegwurulez: see una lives? una go come talk una no go update. just passing sha
no mind dem if to say dem use am update e for beta for all of us o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Back home,my mum kept arguing with my dad over the prophesy.She tried her best to make sure we started using the car to school again but my dad proved stubborn.She almost accomplished her aim but the contract my dad signed became successful that week.This made even my mum to agree totally that the whole thing was genuine.

My dad invited the man over,after treating him to a sumptous meal,he gave him a check of #500 000.Now that was something,for my dad to have given that amount to a stranger,it means his money was overflowing,because my dad is stingy in his own special way.

In as much as I was happy over our freedom to trekk,I was quite grateful that the man didn't extend it to also trekking to church.How blinded my parents were,not to have questioned the man on the reason we were only gona have an accident while going to school but no accident when on an outing or on our way to church.Well it wasn't my business,atleast I could play and fight on the road.

When going to school in the morning,the nanny takes us to school,but on dismissal,we followed other kids.

One day,Princess insulted a pupil in primary 5(Vita's class).The boy told her that she would smell it hot on her way home.She ran to me her guardian angel,who surfaces when her tongue puts her in danger,I agreed to help her fight the boy.

When school dismissed,the boy took off before us,then went and sat by the road waiting for us.Vita who I thought will help us stayed back at school to recieve extra mural lessons for his common entrance examination.Seeing that there was no way I could go back on my promise to Princess,I took the risk.

When we approached the venue for the fight,I was expecting like 3 or 5 boys but to my surprise,I saw just the boy.That was a good sign.We reached the spot where the boy was and pretended not to see him,we made to pass but he blocked the way.Without much dialogue he pushed and slapped Princess,as a good cry baby she started crying.

I dropped my bag and lunch kit and pushed the boy,we started struggling with Princess being the spectator.Soon the place got more spectators who sang praises for whoever had an upper hand in the fight.I used every God-given weapon I had on the boy.My white top turned to brown,with my hair scattered like a mad woman's.

When I felt the boy was getting tired I mustered all the strength I could,pushed him inside the gutter picked my belongings and took off,I narrowly escaped being hit by a car while running.

On getting home,my mum who comes back by 5.30pm was already home.With just a look at my appearance she knew I have been fighting.She ignored me and I was rejoicing in my heart that I was free but my joy was cut short
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oya I don update
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
*rushes into thread and sees my d.ella.luv,grabs a seat and sits beside her with my Ak-47 for the sake of snatchers* Oga Rock i dy hail o!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *rushes into thread and sees my d.ella.luv,grabs a seat and sits beside her with my Ak-47 for the sake of snatchers* Oga Rock i dy hail o!

u r wlcm
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Oya I don update
hmmmm lemme not say wats on my mind but wats on my mouth
Ella u r trying but no inconvenience urself because of us o jst update wen u get tym
but hope ur stubborn head don stop sha because i get those kind people medicine for my pocket o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
U for join mike tyson so dat u go learn more skills
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

u r wlcm
its my pleasure
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
The rock5555:

Better oo, i for deal wif u for harrasing my lady.

*runs with my mai ruwa truck*
*frowns with my sharp cutlass* i hope ur lady no be my d.ella.luv cos my cutlass wan change colour
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *frowns with my sharp cutlass* i hope ur lady no be my d.ella.luv cos my cutlass wan change colour

abeg make e no change colour oogringrin

make i update ooo

typing with snail speed...

Una good morning...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Weldon elle and the rock nice story!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Fonydear(f): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Nawa o rock! Typing for how many hours.
Goodmorning everyone
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Where art thou oh ella.luv and the rock?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
So una don start collabo una no advertise am!Shame on una...Both Ella nd Rock........BTW following with speed of light!......#Kolabo aiye.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2013

"Who is the class captain?" Mr Ali shouted as he came into our Primary 2 class.

I stood up majestically and looked at him. I had shed my child fat and grew into a handsome fresh kid with alittle brain, i hated reading but my parents employed teachers for all my subjects to lecture me at home so i was stuck with learning by force. No matter he distracted i was my teachers just refused to stop teaching me. I was still feeling pompous and thinking like an untouchable kid.

I was made the class captain because dad wanted me to grow into a hardworking lad. I had everything i needed so why he still wanted me to suffer was a mystery to me.

I had my personal driver and Body guard from childhood. A housegirl at home who helped with my clothes and cleaned my room while i played my Playstation four all day and struggled with my assignments when Uncle Maths was not arround.

Actually Uncle Maths usually help me to do my assignments while i pay him for his efforts, he seem to enjoy it, while i had the money to throw around all day, that was not my problem. Atleast i hardly failed in school.

"Yes sir" I said.

"Where is the names of noise makers i told you to write?" He asked me.

I opened my eyes in shock, i had forgotten about it, actually i was the chief noise maker who collaborated in making the noise with my three friends mostly.

Girls were out of bound in our group chat, we did not allow them join us because i saw them as species stronger than i.

"I said why did you not write the names of noise makers?" Mr Ali shouted me out of my brain thoughts.

"Sir i.. Em i" I stramered out without knowing what to say. I knew i was going to be flogged because dad had given the teachers permission to deal with me if i did something wrong.

I scratched my head and looked at him without anything to say until someone saved me. A girl.

"Sir he told me to write it but i forgot" Janet, a fair short girl at the back seat helped me out.

The man nodded his head and told her to start writing before going out, i heaved a sign of relief and turn to look at her, she was smiling.

I was going to deal with her after school, i thought and sat down angrily, i still had that hatred for girls
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
person help you, you wan deal with am
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
adegwurulez: person help you, you wan deal with am

He'l cry again

ehee,am bak nw,all tnx to Rock,ws knda busy earlier 2day,family stuffs,once d fud is on fire,I'l strt typing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fonydear: Nawa o rock! Typing for how many hours.
Goodmorning everyone
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fonydear: Nawa o rock! Typing for how many hours.
Goodmorning everyone
where hav u been for days unending now
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ella pls make ur post more lengthy,Rock pls always post in time to kip d story ringing well on d readers brain!Nice Job well done to u guys .......Ella ft Rock...#collabor aiye!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ahbi u ve G°°°y lipsrsealed... person help u and u still wan do her bad.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Gud mrnin everybdy,hp d nyt ws gud

Etisalat got infected with MTN's kind of disease lastnyt,after typing to post na wahala,wl try again ds mrnin

abt the length of the updates,I rili dnt get it o,u mean even wen d available space remainin out of 5000 was 1000,it ws stl not lengthy,hmm,I'l continue tryin sha

you guys are yet to strt giving corrections

Fony whr u bn go since

tnx buoye
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Make una come update nh or else i go comot person teeth.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Gud mrnin everybdy,hp d nyt ws gud
Yeah...twas ok but would av been beta if una nack us plenty tory ysternytgrin

Etisalat got infected with MTN's kind of disease lastnyt,after typing to post na wahala,wl try again ds mrnin
Me think say na onli 4 ma syd o...we don 4gv U

abt the length of the updates,I rili dnt get it o,u mean even wen d available space remainin out of 5000 was 1000,it ws stl not lengthy,hmm,I'l continue tryin sha

U know wen u r enjoying a movie or story u wouldn't wnt it to end..na una jazz catch megringringrin...No wahala u r really trying,thumbs up!

you guys are yet to strt giving corrections

we ll when we get to notice them....jx ride on

Fony whr u bn go since
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

tnx buoye

U'r wellcome ma'am....Pls type with d speed of a jaguar!

Rock where u dey b4 I vex come updategringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Seeing that no punishment was forthcoming,I took my bath and changed into fresh clothes.I hardly bathed myself,not minding my age.If asked to bath I would go into the bathroom and stay,wasting water washing my hands with soap till whoever asked me to bath got tired of waiting.

After changing my clothes,I ran out of my room and was just coming out of the front door when I saw the gateman open the gate for a mad woman,she was mad in the sense that she was shouting at the top of her voice.I was about to come out fully to have a clearer view of the woman when I saw him dragging a boy inside.A boy wearing a mask,still wondering when women started leading masquerades,I had a clearer look at the boy and discovered that it wasn't a masquerade afterall.

It was no other person than the boy I fought,with his raging mother.With the speed of light,I ran back inside,and made for the store.

The woman got to the house and increased the tempo of her shouts.My mum opened the door and asked calmly,'yes,how may I help you?

The woman who was all prepared for a fight was thrown off balance with the calm reception,she kept quiet for a while then started again,'madam,go and bring out your daughter,I want to know why she picked my son as a victim for her bloodsucking venture','go and bring your witch,ogbanje',she talked on and on.

I was called out,on seeing the face of the boy,I started laughing,his upper lips were swollen beyond proportion,with protruding cheek.Maybe he landed with his face inside the gutter.

One look at my mum,my laughter stopped abruptly.'Beryl,who is this boy',I became instantly dumb.We were just like David and Goliath,the only difference was that I,David was being punished instead of praised for beating up Goliath.

When the woman saw that I was making no attempt at answering my mum,she took it up on herself,'this your daughter,beat up my son on their way back from school,she broke his waterbottle,his teeth and threw away his books'.

While the woman was busy narrating,my mum was busy looking from me to the boy,she must have been wondering how I beat up a boy bigger than me.Afterwards,she went inside and brought the waterbottle my dad bought newly for me and handed it over to the woman,together with some amount of money.The woman happily left with her son.

Immediately they left,my mum dragged me inside and locked the door.Then went inside and fetched my cane.In my house we had separate canes according to our sizes.On seeing the cane,I started crying and begging,making a thousand and one promises.My mum wasn't touched because she flogged me mercilessly.

While I was still crying,my mum went inside and brought food,placed it on the dining table and asked me to go and eat.I dared not say no,if not I would get more floggings.After eating,still sulking,I went to bed and my dream was filled with that boy laughing at me and showing off my waterbottle.

The next day at school,during break,I went inside the boy's class,took the watercan,then went to the field where he was playing football,called his attention and ran off with the waterbottle.

As expected,he chased after me,on getting to the refuse dump,I started filling it with dirt,before he could catch up with me,I left it there and ran away.There was no way he would use that can again,I knew that for sure.

The number of people coming to my house for the refund of their spoilt items increased that my parents went and bought school requirements ranging from exercise books to pencils and stored it at home.

As time went on,I started getting angry whenever I was called 'Beryl FM'.Calling me that became an invitation for a fight,whether at home,church or school.

Towards the end of the term,I fought a boy who started the fight by calling me the detested name.We broke three glasses in the course of the fight.The proprietor took it upon himself to punish us.

In as much as I was a good fighter who always got flogged,my body never got used to cane.Therefore when we were taken to the prop's office,I caught fever.I never knew a more cooperative body than mine.My body worked hand in hand with me in a way that even when I feign sickness,my body understands and makes it real,When my temperature was checked,they confirmed me sick,I was set free.

At the end of the term,I came 1st with the normal extra report sheet.After congratulating me and vita who also came 1st,my mum told us that once Aidan returned from school,where he was a boarder,we were going on holidays to the village.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2013
I don serve una brunch
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Dis ur body way dey work hand in hand...lolzzz...Beryl FM carry go
*make I run, b4 she fight me*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Forbidden / Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.