Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32040 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
The rock5555:

Na so u hate me reachgringrin

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Una fyn sunday o

mk una no press phn 4 church inugo?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Una fyn sunday o

mk una no press phn 4 church inugo?
dem dey even seize phone for my church sef
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2013
I go use rock style press phn for mosque today grin grin. I dey enjoi una like opa
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Where's rock and Ella now shey una wan dump dis story? Abi una services neva end since morning
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
kingphilip: Where's rock and Ella now shey una wan dump dis story? Abi una services neva end since morning
check the next room grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls o,u guys shud vex small,vexation is allowed bt do am small biko,we did sth at d church,jst cmn bak hme,am rili sori,hp we'l b 4given

nw where is Uduak
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Pls o,u guys shud vex small,vexation is allowed bt do am small biko,we did sth at d church,jst cmn bak hme,am rili sori,hp we'l b 4given

nw where is Uduak

apology accepted... Uduak dey shiit 4 toilet since oooooo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
In huasa man voice*Afology accefted**..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
me i go only accept apology if una nack us double updates 2moro
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tnx stef and uthman

Adegwu if I 'cash' u ehn,u go accept by force

I must update 2day,wl sn start typing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
adegwurulez: me i go only accept apology if una nack us double updates 2moro

no worry, just pray time go dey.

D.Ella.luv:

nw where is Uduak

am here ma'am but i had many engagement to attend to today, i don tire finish. Na MtN no gree me do better tin. I go soon break that sim sef

stefikal:

apology accepted... Uduak dey shiit 4 toilet since oooooo

The day i would catch you ehgringrin

see una tomorow
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:48am On Dec 09, 2013
The next day was a saturday,so I stayed at home.I did the normal touring of the compound,surprisingly I ddn't cause any problem that day.My parents must have been thanking God for answering their prayers.

I took my siesta without anybody standing guard with cane.Later,I was commended for my good behaviour and promised a chocolate bar.Well I knew that was an empty promise.

On sunday,we were few minutes late to church,the church warden took me to the gallery which was used as the children's section.

Whenever I went to church other kids must gather around me to admire my clothes,shoes and hair.(I wore my hair loose on weekends).It was as if I had a magnet on my body because they kept coming even when I must have beaten or fought with some,the previous sunday.

The church warden was sweating it out trying to control the noise coming from the gallery so that the whole church won't be affected.

While others were busy I felta tug on my hair.I turned to see one of my classmates with an unsmiling brother.Big temptation it was,because I so much wanted to get a chocolate bar.

I ignored them,but they were hell bent on carrying out their revenge.The brother slapped my back,which I detested so much.With the speed of light I made for his face with the intent of creating a good design there.

I also bit him on the cheek,the warden came and separated us,asking the cause of the fight.Still breathing heavily we started looking at the warden as if she was speaking Greek.

My opponent burst into tears,maybe he wanted to be pitied so that I'll be punished.But I showed him that he was still a learner in the act of performing drama.I started my trademark wail,people in the church started looking up to know what went wrong.

The warden carried me while I rested my head on her shoulder,with tears dripping from my eyes.I was taken to my mum with the information that I was beaten up,my mum who knew better just brought me down and sat me near her.

A lady sitting near my mum felt pity for me and carried me.'leave her,she wasn't beaten up,I know her better',my mum tried to warn her.But she just smiled and placed me on her laps.She must have been thinking that my mum was trying to stop her from carrying a beautiful girl.

Enjoying the attention,I relaxed very well on her body.At a point I got bored,I started tracing my finger on her blouse.Just then my eyes caught sight of a thread hanging from a design on her blouse.I started pulling and the thread yielded.

I pulled out every single thread,satisfied,I slept off.Soon it was time for offering,I was roused frommy sleep by the woman when it reached the turn of those on my pew to go out.

When she stood up,she sat back immediately.I was already waiting to be carried to the offertory stand and back,but it was like the woman changed her mind.She was looking at me with horror and my mum who also stayed back was giving her an 'I toldyou so' look.

Still confused I made to get on her laps again but she shrugged off my hands.That was when I saw what the problem was...

2 Likes

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Chai,sleep do me strong thing o,I was typing but slept off,I woke to get my phn from the ground
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2013
No wahala, u don try
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Chai this beryl na physco.

Typing... Una good morning ooo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2013

I went home with my James Bond body guard, the gate man eyes was shining this days, he rarely slept before he would lose his means of livelihood again.

Even infront of my door, my body guard always stood guard. I soon got tired of his presence and complained to dad but he told me that i was for my own good till i get used to him. It was fun not wistanding, atleast i was feared by everyone. Infact i felt so good like no one could touch me but i was proved wrong one day.

We went to church for daddy's thanksgiving service. He had won the election so he came to church to give God thanks. We rarely went to church except on special occasions like this.

I dress in a white fitting suit with my half cover shoe, i was feeling so high and did not allow anybody touch my clothes in church, not even my friends. We just sat at the front pew while the Priest ministered before the main thanksgiving would start.

"Mum am bored, can i go play outside?" I wispered to my mum.

"Alrght", she wispered back and signalled my body guard to take me out to the church playground.

My freinds quickly joined me, some children were playing there so my body guard told them to go off till i and my freinds were through with playing with the swings.

All but one of the children remained, alittle girl was still swinging like she had no care in the world. I was mystified and angry at the same time so i walked to her side.

"Hey did you not hear that everyone should get off till me and my friends are through with the swing" I asked her.

She looked at me and hissed, what!! Me a demi god, a girl hissing for me, that was impossible. Nobody came to my aid so i asked her again.

"I said come down now or else" I shouted with my raging pride, my friends were already telling me to leave her alone because there was more than enough swing for us to us but in turned a deaf ear to their pleas.

"Is it your father that have the swing?" She asked me to my chingrin.

I could not imagine what i just heard, my father a whole senetor that was just insulted, i grew angry and drew her hair in defeat before walking away but she was not taking what i did likely.

Before i moved three steps forward she grabbed me from behind and flinged me to the ground. My white suit that no one dared touch was being dragged to the ground by her dirty hands, i dragged, curse and blocked but i never knew the A-Z of fighting which left me vunerable, before my guards could intervane my mouth was filled with sand while my face was stratched up.

I weeped like a baby, i thought mum said girls were weak and i was a strong boy, but why was i beaten blue-black by a weaker girl, my white suit had turned brownish-red. My fine face had developed marks and maps due to my tear flow. I cried betterly. I thought i was untouchable, unbeatable and unfallable but all had been proved wrong.

Mum blamed my guard for not rescuing me in time, i felt sorry for my silly self. I set it as my next target to deal with girls next time in Ben 10 style.

The next sunday in church i came prepared with my gang, i had learnt enough Ben 10 alien moves and high fying Ninja turtles skills, i was gonna beat that she-she girl with my alien four hands character.

As usual she was playing on the swing when i came, i had bought Ben 10 watch to use for transformation and a green ribbon thread which i tied on my head but that day i found out that not all what we see in cartoons were real.

To be continued....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2013
U go see pepper
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
U go see pepper
hot pepper..hahahahaha
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
U go see pepper

show em dt Beryl z d boss
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by eyezik3(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2013
[b][/b Hmm following, u guys are really duin a great job here ooo]
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by chade(f): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Lwkmd.....am really enjoyin dis ride.....up beryl
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2013
shocked rock i tnk say dem kidnap you and your friend na
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmm*sip from my bottle of fanta,cross my legs** let it go down...i love this fiction!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
adegwurulez: shocked rock i tnk say dem kidnap you and your friend na

Nawao for u, u no hear say them release us, abi u been dey sleep readgringrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
adegwurulez: shocked rock i tnk say dem kidnap you and your friend na
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
01emek: Hmmmm*sip from my bottle of fanta,cross my legs** let it go down...i love this fiction!

nnoo

eyezik3: [b][/b Hmm following, u guys are really duin a great job here ooo]

tnx a lot
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
chade: Lwkmd.....am really enjoyin dis ride.....up beryl

wink
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by kingphilip(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
So ella n rock una own na to come reply comments without posting ba
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
kingphilip: So ella n rock una own na to come reply comments without posting ba

no nau,I go soon update
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
The rock5555:

Nawao for u, u no hear say them release us, abi u been dey sleep readgringrin
dats why i no dey like drink garri before i come online. i miraculously skip three updates undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Forbidden / Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.