Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,152 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) (23891 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Cuche: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Nne, do i detect a note of trepidation? wink

Anambrans should gird their loins for -at least- 4 more years of 'Obi style' governance which should hopefully take them to the promised land of El-Dorado!
God forbid
We can't bear another 4 years of the Thief.
God forbid
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Fayrouzz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
I almost believed him buh I remembered that he is a politician.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
gratieao:
You should be talking about INNOSON motor that is our brand
Btw, what is this with your people (Osun Indigens) and child molestation? almost everyday with another story.
Imagine this on todays vanguard
Man, 50, allegedly rapes 12-yr-old girl
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/man-50-allegedly-rapes-12-yr-old-girl/
Like serious you people should abandon politics and Internet jibe and do some kind of cleansing in that side of the country before is too late.
If nairaland mods permit me I'll post more than 20 cases since June this year only in Osun state

Cheap.....

You've been posting the same craps for eons here and nobody is taking you serious anymore...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Controversy: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Cheap.....

You've been posting the same craps for eons here and nobody is taking you serious anymore...
Truth is bitter. You peeps need deli
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by onyennawiz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
'i wont bite the hand that fed me', only God knows what you meant in that statement. The question is who fed you, Obi or Anambrarians?.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: It is funny that people who claim not to care about the Southeast are the ones who take every opportunity to register their displeasure of Anambra people's choice of APGA over their party.
Their furore is so constant that one would think they are from Anambra state. If asked where they are from now, they will all claim Lagos. They are so petulant that they have begun to see the future and know the governor elect wont perform. Unabated bitterness. SMH
The people of Anambra has spoken. U outsiders will have to wait till 4 years time to know wether to laugh or cry. For now, APC has been rejected. Count ur loses. grin

They are all from upper canada. But Obiano will suprise all of them and disappoint APC. Is he not an Omambala man with his Ikenga at Okalakwu?, The son of the Tiger does not eat grass but choice meat. Anambrarians, prepare for a visible change for the better.

Peter Obi is a god father to a good godson. That is no sin. Some of us likewise carry our loyal and effective subordinates to our new offices.

And as to whether Obiano will perform, ask Fidelity bank. That he was not in politics before now does not mean that he has been sleeping all this while. PLEASE LET US SUPPORT HIM. No governor will ever be accepted by all at any time but their performance shall speak for them.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by shadrach77: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
another thief assumes power sad sad sad sad
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Policewoman(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
plaindealer: ^^^^^^ Obviously, you didn't ignore because you quoted me.

How do you even quote and ignore at the same time....? SMH...
My friend face your state and leave anambrarians with their future governor.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju: I have zero expectations from this guy.. angry

He is under no pressure to deliver.

He only won this election because of APGA, Ojukwu & Peter Obi (incumbent Gov.)

I honestly feel that Anambra State has pressed 'Pause' on development for another 4 years.. angry

I hope to God that Obiano 'Disappoints' my expectations of him..

#TEAM:Soludo2017..

Because he is not from your side of town then he cannot deliver. Tell me which one amongs all from your side did better than him in the private sector.
Please leave this man alone, he is a Christian, and will not follow you to Okija.

Did you see his title? Akpokuo dike. Idigo will not give such title to an unarchiever.
The first time power left upper canada and nakwop, prepare to be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Nne, do i detect a note of trepidation? wink

Anambrans should gird their loins for -at least- 4 more years of 'Obi style' governance which should hopefully take them to the promised land of El-Dorado!

No not 4 years, but 8 full years of happiness. There was a time when one finds it difficult to tell outsiders that you are from Anambra, but not since Obi came on board. True the apple does not fall far from the tree

Akpokuo Dike carry gooooo
Osodieme, congrts

6 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
emekaanijah: at uli... i.e ansu.... my course mates said that those uli indigenes sold their votes for 1 k.... those people are just the worst kinda people ever... smh....cry sad wink

Ngige rigged .
Ifeanyi Ubah rigged.
Willie rigged.
Nwoye rigged.
So who exactly are u referring to

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
shadrach77: another thief assumes power sad sad sad sad

Another thief?
Young man watch what you write. The man has not even been sworn in, and you have already started calling him thief.You have set your mind negatively .

Besides that man is a member of Igwe's cabinet from the Eri kingdom. His wife is also a chief, crowned by not a new generation traditional ruler.
I know you will not understand Internet has destroyed our tradition.

However let us accommodate you as the hunger and suffering that God used to compel the surfering Isrealites in Egypt to obey Moses. For (Machiavelli Niccolo) it was necessary for the children of Israel to be in dire need and difficulty in Egypt so that when Moses appeared and said "Thus says the Lord", they would listen to him. In the self same way it is necessary that people like you shall be accomodated by Wise One Obiano, so that they will always walk warily. You are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by kennypoka2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
guys leave him alone.. we don't know his mind.. we shouldn't judge him nw.. his tenure has not even started.. let his four years be complete first then we can judge.. am a pure Yoruba guy.. pls guys stop distracting him and let's c wat he actually got 4 anambra after his 4yrs den we can talk.. one Nigeria. God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nna m Willie Onyebuchi Obiano,
Akpokuo Dike na aguleri
Asi m
Uche gi dikwi a

AVIAZUVAZIAOooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by iyes(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
All I can think of now is this song:

Time will tell.
Time will tell.
Time alone, will tell.

- Jimmy Cliff (Circa 1977)

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Rejoice5000(f): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
heh! they should not beg u to perform,EWU
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Rejoice5000(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
heh! they should not beg u to perform,EWU, Bush meat, wayo people.#Team Ngige#
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by odomanis: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
plaindealer: lol...And this is the best to lead the people of Anambra?

Anambra people don suffer sha....

If you dont know what to say,just close your mouth. Who amongst the other candidates is more qualified than Chief Willie?

Is it the drunk rascal or the subsidy thief? Better go and read Chief Willie's profile before you come here to talk rubbish.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
aviazuva:

Because he is not from your side of town then he cannot deliver. Tell me which one amongs all from your side did better than him in the private sector.
Please leave this man alone, he is a Christian, and will not follow you to Okija.

Did you see his title? Akpokuo dike. Idigo will not give such title to an unarchiever.
The first time power left upper canada and nakwop, prepare to be surprised.

You are part of the disease that is eating up Anambra State..

- I really couldnt give a f|uck what village he comes from.
- I cant careless what his title reads.. I know alot of fraudulent Characters that have Titles in Anambra State. Infact in Igboland, Titles are a dime a dozen.
- You refuted my post with nothing to back it up. What does Obianos Manifesto say?!
- His achievements you speak of, how does it differ from others?! All the candidates that ran for this election are all giants in the private sector. So?!
- Apart from APGA & Peter Obis influence, why would anybody pick Obiano over Chukwuma Soludo or Nigige (Note!! None of them are from my village, neither do I have a relationship with any of them).

Again!! I have ZERO expectations from him.. (Emphasis on ZERO)

Its not like Peter Obi has left a mountainin terms of achievements for him to live up to or surpass anyways.. My candidate of Choice for Anambra State would have been Prof. Chukwuma Soludo. Because his achievements in the Banking industry speaks for him, not because he is from my village. And I picked him because even if he fails in other things, Anambra State would be economically more attractive under him because of the policies I believe he would have put in place across the State.

Stop this useless tribal divide.. It makes you appear small minded.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by slimghost(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo. Because his achievements in the Banking industry speaks for him, not because he is from my village. And I picked him because even if he fails in other things, Anambra State would be economically more attractive under him because of the policies I believe he would have put in place across the State.

You made yourself look stupid with these post (no pun). This is the same reason thousands voted for Willie Obiano!. Ngige has nothing on him as long as professional achievement are concerned. From Mobile to Fidelity bank, go and check the man's track record.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Emyben(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
slimghost:

You made yourself look stupid with these post (no pun). This is the same reason thousands voted for Willie Obiano!. Ngige has nothing on him as long as professional achievement are concerned. From Mobile to Fidelity bank, go and check the man's track record.

haha,,i wanted to say this but u took it outta my mouth. Willie is still an accomplished man in the banking industry
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Twinflakez(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pangea: There was a man too
GEJ was his name
He promised a lot to do
With a wife called dame.
We all cried an elected a man for the people
But now, we wondered, why are we such a sheeple.

U good! Luv d rhymes!!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Rejoice5000: heh! they should not beg u to perform,EWU, Bush meat, wayo people.#Team Ngige#
such vile words coming from a lady to a titled elder for that matter. May God save your inlaws, your husband and your kids from your vanity
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kx:

Ph.d.
Pull him down syndrome.

The man pulled himself down already by lowering your expectations. Read and comprehend..
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are part of the disease that is eating up Anambra State..

- I really couldnt give a f|uck what village he comes from.
- I cant careless what his title reads.. I know alot of fraudulent Characters that have Titles in Anambra State. Infact in Igboland, Titles are a dime a dozen.
- You refuted my post with nothing to back it up. What does Obianos Manifesto say?!
- His achievements you speak of, how does it differ from others?! All the candidates that ran for this election are all giants in the private sector. So?!
- Apart from APGA & Peter Obis influence, why would anybody pick Obiano over Chukwuma Soludo or Nigige (Note!! None of them are from my village, neither do I have a relationship with any of them).

Again!! I have ZERO expectations from him.. (Emphasis on ZERO)

Its not like Peter Obi has left a mountainin terms of achievements for him to live up to or surpass anyways.. My candidate of Choice for Anambra State would have been Prof. Chukwuma Soludo. Because his achievements in the Banking industry speaks for him, not because he is from my village. And I picked him because even if he fails in other things, Anambra State would be economically more attractive under him because of the policies I believe he would have put in place across the State.

I said it: the age of internet has not been all good to us. You write as a youngster and not minding or having any respect for people just because you lost an election . i will not talk of Soludo, you know how you people pulled him dowm, yet when Soludo and Obiano met they had their levels and respected it.
We care much about Obiano's title because of the meaning, who conferred it and to whom it was conferred and why. Like I said you are still too young or wild to know the calculus. Where that came out from, not many of your brothers can get it.

Your Ngige is still in the senate, how powerfully well has he performed in his zone months bofore the election era.
I will not bandy words with you my children will answer you. I have youngsters too
Aviazuvazia

4 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by aviazuva: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Rejoice5000: heh! they should not beg u to perform,EWU, Bush meat, wayo people.#Team Ngige#

Rejoice 5000, na 5000 them give you. Haba Onwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Even Osuaites collected 20k each before they were rounded up.

Abeg who know Tinubu number make I find out whether them don pay im 2b

Haba, it must be tough times for our prodigal son now. Jagaban is tougher than 10 Ubahs.

Any how we have to rally round him, he is still halfly one of us.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Sloan: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
I hope this is not another failure governor? undecided undecided undecided Going by the history of these folks, this guy will do practically nothing but rob the state blind! Wait unti ibos start crying for their Niger bridge! grin grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kingsley1000: hehehehe....anambra people neva see anything sef...

preparing my visa for south-africa

Hehehe will soon turn to Mee meee meee!

I can get you SA flight ticket, it costs just N150,000 to step into your nightmare.But, I hope your father was the one that built South Africa, so as soon as you get there, they will give you work permit, give you legal residency status and even give you a decent job!

Nigerian youths truly deserve what they get going to all these countries in ignorance that merely getting a visa to South Africa means he has escaped Nigeria? O'l boy, that is when your nightmare actually begins! Unlike Nigeria where every foreigner comes and is allowed to work, it is not so in other countries. You will be forced to sell drugs or become a prostitute just to survive.

I will be in Awka sipping my Alamo bitters in a big house at the Greenwood estate, when your penniless, homeless a.ss will be deported back to Nigeria as another Nigerian drug peddler and user after some merciless GOA treatment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by biafranqueen: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju: I have zero expectations from this guy.. angry

He is under no pressure to deliver.

He only won this election because of APGA, Ojukwu & Peter Obi (incumbent Gov.)

I honestly feel that Anambra State has pressed 'Pause' on development for another 4 years.. angry

I hope to God that Obiano 'Disappoints' my expectations of him..

#TEAM:Soludo2017..
If he does not perform that means you are being lazy in your shrine, I advise you to consult the Gods on how you can make sure he is working grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by biafranqueen: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
kennypoka2: guys leave him alone.. we don't know his mind.. we shouldn't judge him nw.. his tenure has not even started.. let his four years be complete first then we can judge.. am a pure Yoruba guy.. pls guys stop distracting him and let's c wat he actually got 4 anambra after his 4yrs den we can talk.. one Nigeria. God bless nigeria
great advise, if he does not perform in the first year that means the citizens are lazy and counterproductive. Don't ask what he can do for your community but ask yourself what you can do to make sure he is doing something for your community!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by biafranqueen: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kingsley1000: hehehehe....anambra people neva see anything sef...

preparing my visa for south-africa
Journey Mercy kiss
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
odomanis: If you dont know what to say,just close your mouth. Who amongst the other candidates is more qualified than Chief Willie?

Is it the drunk rascal or the subsidy thief? Better go and read Chief Willie's profile before you come here to talk rubbish.

Competent and qualified people don't rig their way in, they let their wonderful qualities secure votes for them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters / Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.