Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) (23887 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bulldog: scroll up a bit and see the brand of fool you are... And btw to further nurture that your village mind, cars dont just ply on roads but on land. so any land without an extremely bumpy terrain wont harm a car. It's not like the ambulance is a boat or a helicopter. Wisen up villager smiley

You senseless and redundant rolls bore me...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

You senseless and redundant rolls bore me...
says the slowpoke.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by vanguard1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

This is uncompleted? Are you blind or just playing dumb?
Am not playing...it is undergoing finishing touches
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2013
vanguard1:
Am not playing...it is undergoing finishing touches

You mind telling us why the so called new hospital is old, dirty and falling apart already?
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by vanguard1(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

You mind telling us why the so called new hospital is old, dirty and falling apart already?

Travell down to anambra and have a first class look at the hospital now, this picture was snapped december last year during the good governance tour.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Bulldog: atleast it's much better than the toilets ngige built with billions of naira as well as that una hut in the village you opened with a one week party grin

[b]Na wah o! grin

The way una dey tackle me with Nigige, you go think say na my uncle or say I be ehn supporter.. grin

My brother! Keep on celebrating nonsense. The day you start to see money and wetin money fit achieve, you go start to reason different. Go buy Greys Anatomy or Scrubs series see how their hospital be. If Anambra State build something like that, wetin go happen?!

Abeg no carry Ngige matter near me again o! That guy time don pass.. angry He had his chance to make a difference and failed. Obi has had his chance for 8 years and failed, Now na 'Obaino' I no knw why I like to call the guy Obaino instead of Obiano turn and I am not optimistic.

Na Rivers State I dey focus on next.. I dey pity the next governor, Amaechi don set high jump for aall future Rivers Governors..
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Na wah o! grin

The way una dey tackle me with Nigige, you go think say na my uncle or say I be ehn supporter.. grin
i'm not tackling you with anybody. I'm just comparing him to his predecessor cos i know you be amaechi's boy.

Okija_juju: My brother! Keep on celebrating nonsense. The day you start to see money and wetin money fit achieve, you go start to reason different. Go buy Greys Anatomy or Scrubs series see how their hospital be. If Anambra State build something like that, wetin go happen?!
how many hospitals in the whole nigeria is like the one in greys anatomy. Name one? What exactly do you smoke in the morning... Whatever it is, i can see it's in it's pure undiluted form. Anyway you just proved you have a telly and watch seasonal films.

Okija_juju: Abeg no carry Ngige matter near me again o! That guy time don pass.. angry He had his chance to make a difference and failed.
thank God you brain decoded that smiley
Okija_juju: Obi has had his chance for 8 years and failed,
one man's opinion, got an award for best governor in the south east, was chairman of south east governors, the only governor in nigeria not borrowing from cbn and not in debt etc your definition of failure puzzles even psychiatric patients grin
Okija_juju: Now na 'Obaino' I no knw why I like to call the guy Obaino instead of Obiano turn and I am not optimistic.
fact is that you are never optimistic your final quote below proves it. I wonder how you'll make it in life with your mentality. Chukwu zoba gi

Okija_juju: Na Rivers State I dey focus on next.. I dey pity the next governor, Amaechi don set high jump for aall future Rivers Governors..
pessimist!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2013
^
Funny how you accepted his claim on Ngige and in the same breadth rejected same for Peter Obi the notorious criminal with your irrelevant criteria. You Peter obi demons will defend devil if you are paid to do so.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Funny how you accepted his claim on Ngige and in the same breadth rejected same for Peter Obi the notorious criminal with your irrelevant criteria. You Peter obi demons will defend devil if you are paid to do so.
A person that doesn't know and doesn't know he knows not is a fool and a lost cause to humanity. I accepted ngiges because he's the person that brazenly rigged himself into office, got greedy, failed to keep his bargain to his sponsors and nearly tore anambra down. I'm not gullible like you are and will remain. This is the noise you were making before the election and after the election, you and your ngige crew are angels and saints while others are demons smiley may God have mercy on your lost soul

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Bulldog: i'm not tackling you with anybody. I'm just comparing him to his predecessor cos i know you be amaechi's boy.

how many hospitals in the whole nigeria is like the one in greys anatomy. Name one? What exactly do you smoke in the morning... Whatever it is, i can see it's in it's pure undiluted form. Anyway you just proved you have a telly and watch seasonal films.

thank God you brain decoded that smiley one man's opinion, got an award for best governor in the south east, was chairman of south east governors, the only governor in nigeria not borrowing from cbn and not in debt etc your definition of failure puzzles even psychiatric patients grin fact is that you are never optimistic your final quote below proves it. I wonder how you'll make it in life with your mentality. Chukwu zoba gi

pessimist!

Nna odikwa egwu o!!

What I'm smoking?! grin Its that good ish bruv! That good ish that makes me see our lives for what it truely is. Lagos State Government for example is going out on a limb and proposing to build one of Africas greatest new cities on water (Eko Atlantic Project).. Hmmm! I think its a ridiculously crazy idea that might just end up as a white elephant project, but I like where there minds are. Enugu, Rivers and Lagos State governments have all come out and decided to go into mordern transportation systems known as Monorails and inter city trams.. Hmmmm! I again think its gonna be an uphill task to achieve these things seeing as we can barely boast of 12hour power supply and other underlying issues, but then again, I like where their minds are.

You see those hospitals on those T.V shows, thats how Hspitals abroad look. Thats why when our people go into that U.S just to give birth, they have to fork out as high as 10,000 dollars and above.. Thats why India is medical tourism destination, thats why you dont see people jumping on planes to head to Awka to visit 'Peter Obis duplex hospital' that he prolly built with a ridiculous amount of money..

Nwokem, si na Anambra State puta and go see how other states are advancing. Do you know why Peter Obi was the best South East Governor?! Because he is surrounded by non-functioning governors. Peter should try claiming best in Nigeria.. grin You are happy that Obi beat governors like Chime (who spent the better part of his tenure sick), Rochas (Otimpku), Elechi (that nobody knows if he is alive or dead) and Orji.. grin Its like celebrating the fact that you came first in a special Eds class.. grin

Do you know what goes through my mind everytime I am in Abuja? I wonder if the Nigerians that built Abuja & Lagos are different from that Nigerians in the remaining states of the country, because I cant understand why these 2 cities are better planned, organized and governed than the rest.

I have already started making it my brother.. And the trick is simple, I dont settle for mediocrity..

Okay! Lemme give you an example of why Peter Obi failed in my eyes.. Look at the picture of that building that he is proudly commissioning in the name of 'HOSPITAL'.. Now close your eyes and think of all the wasteful things that Peter Obi has spent state money on during his tenure like; Buying 200 SUVs for Chiefs in Anambra State, Sharing cars to Directors of the States Civil Service, dashing Madonna University and St.Pauls University 200 Million Naira, e.t.c.. Now take all those monies and add it to the already inflated price of the cost of this Hospital, call our resident builder Spyder80 (from Nairalands Property section) and ask him what standard on hospital can he build in Anambra State (where labour and materials are ridiculously cheap) with approximately 1 billion Naira.. Yup!!! Hopefully you are now understanding the point..

Nwokem, all I know is that judging Obiano by the person bringing him in which just so happens to be Peter Obi, I dont expect him to be any better than Peter.

And WTF is seasonal film?! They are called 'Series'..

Go to this thread and read his manifesto.. https://www.nairaland.com/1444771/chief-dr-willie-obiano-manifesto
All I see is him say I will do, i will do not how it will be achieved.. Personal Computers for every teacher in Anambra State by 2015 and Personal Computers or handheld devices for every student by 2018.. grin How about Split units in every home in Anambra state by 2020.. grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Bulldog: A person that doesn't know and doesn't know he knows not is a fool and a lost cause to humanity. I accepted ngiges because he's the person that brazenly rigged himself into office, got greedy, failed to keep his bargain to his sponsors and nearly tore anambra down. I'm not gullible like you are and will remain. This is the noise you were making before the election and after the election, you and your ngige crew are angels and saints while others are demons smiley may God have mercy on your lost soul
Foolish sycophant, keep deceiving yourself. Peter obi is a total mess of governance. Ngige's 3 years is faaar better than his 8 wasted years whether you like it or not. The same way you claim he brazenly rigged himself into office is exactly how obi did for himself and Obiano
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nna odikwa egwu o!!

What I'm smoking?! grin Its that good ish bruv! That good ish that makes me see our lives for what it truely is. Lagos State Government for example is going out on a limb and proposing to build one of Africas greatest new cities on water (Eko Atlantic Project).. Hmmm! I think its a ridiculously crazy idea that might just end up as a white elephant project, but I like where there minds are. Enugu, Rivers and Lagos State governments have all come out and decided to go into mordern transportation systems known as Monorails and inter city trams.. Hmmmm! I again think its gonna be an uphill task to achieve these things seeing as we can barely boast of 12hour power supply and other underlying issues, but then again, I like where their minds are.
[color=red]PESSIMIST!!... Lol.. The thing is that you dont know you have already developed the same mind set possessed by losers. Change that nwanna smiley

Okija_juju: You see those hospitals on those T.V shows, thats how Hspitals abroad look. Thats why when our people go into that U.S just to give birth, they have to fork out as high as 10,000 dollars and above.. Thats why India is medical tourism destination, thats why you dont see people jumping on planes to head to Awka to visit 'Peter Obis duplex hospital' that he prolly built with a ridiculous amount of money..
you are still failing to mention a hospital in nigeria that has the standards of that on grays anatomy. When you do, then we are in business. An a person that places value wher it ought to be will know that building doesn't make a hospital. Just saying btw

Okija_juju: Nwokem, si na Anambra State puta and go see how other states are advancing. Do you know why Peter Obi was the best South East Governor?! Because he is surrounded by non-functioning governors. Peter should try claiming best in Nigeria.. grin You are happy that Obi beat governors like Chime (who spent the better part of his tenure sick), Rochas (Otimpku), Elechi (that nobody knows if he is alive or dead) and Orji.. grin Its like celebrating the fact that you came first in a special Eds class.. grin
it might surprise you where i have been but am not good with name dropping like you. smiley i forgot to tell you he is one of the best in the whole nigeria wink

Okija_juju: Okay! Lemme give you an example of why Peter Obi failed in my eyes.. Look at the picture of that building that he is proudly commissioning in the name of 'HOSPITAL'.. Now close your eyes and think of all the wasteful things that Peter Obi has spent state money on during his tenure like; Buying 200 SUVs for Chiefs in Anambra State, Sharing cars to Directors of the States Civil Service, dashing Madonna University and St.Pauls University 200 Million Naira, e.t.c.. Now take all those monies and add it to the already inflated price of the cost of this Hospital, call our resident builder Spyder80 (from Nairalands Property section) and ask him what standard on hospital can he build in Anambra State (where labour and materials are ridiculously cheap) with approximately 1 billion Naira.. Yup!!! Hopefully you are now understanding the point..
where you supposed to think bigg, you think like an ant. Who the hell is spider where sub contractors in berger de? Your analysis is just like saying you would have built a skyscraper If you kept all the money you spend on food since you were born. The stuff you take is of high quality bro smiley
Okija_juju:
Nwokem, all I know is that judging Obiano by the person bringing him in which just so happens to be Peter Obi, I dont expect him to be any better than Peter.

just like you wont be better than your dad since it's him that gave birth to you? Smoker grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Foolish sycophant, keep deceiving yourself. Peter obi is a total mess of governance. Ngige's 3 years is faaar better than his 8 wasted years whether you like it or not. The same way you claim he brazenly rigged himself into office is exactly how obi did for himself and Obiano
your case is hopeless. Why i'm even discusing with okija is because he has facts(although he interpretes it his way ), he isn't cursing and isn't bitter but suggestive. Your own is all the opposites. Once again, God help you
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

This is uncompleted? Are you blind or just playing dumb?

dude, they are stl working on the site, have drove past there.
Seriously, untravelled peepz shd not argue abt some tnz.
negative energy.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:

If only the ngige we used to know contested in that election, he might have come second at least.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

That's your University teaching hospital.

Hope that qualifies for magnificently well...

Compare building quality

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
building wey no de exist? Which hospital is that? Abi na model concepts you don de copy? Besides there is nothing special about that building . Ngwa, compare building

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bulldog: [color=red]PESSIMIST!!... Lol.. The thing is that you dont know you have already developed the same mind set possessed by losers. Change that nwanna smiley [/b]

Yeah! You call my mindset that of a loser, yet you seem to be satisfied with mediocrity..

And just so you know, being a perssimist isnt a bad thing..

[quote author=Bulldog]You are still failing to mention a hospital in nigeria that has the standards of that on grays anatomy. When you do, then we are in business. An a person that places value wher it ought to be will know that building doesn't make a hospital. Just saying btw

Refer to your above quote were you said I had a 'loser mind set'.. grin Now!! By what you have written here, lets assume for the purpose of this banter that the rest of Nigeria is a cesspit of under-performing governors and people, it then makes it okay for Peter Obi to build this and hand over to the people abi? Afterall, the rest of Nigeria isnt as good as Anambra State.. grin

And I am supposed to be the one with the loser mentality.. I have a loser mentality simply because I am not satisfied with this nonsense built by Obi with 'Tax payers money'.. I am a loser because I am asking why we cant have the best instead of settling for less? WOW!! grin

Bulldog: it might surprise you where i have been but am not good with name dropping like you. smiley i forgot to tell you he is one of the best in the whole nigeria wink

I will be very surprised @ where you have been indeed.. grin

Yeah!! All Hail Obi! Best Governor in Nigeria... grin

Please do tell me how Obi ended up being the best governor in Nigeria.. Infact what was the grading system used? Please do tell as I'm sure others are dying to know this as well..

Bulldog: where you supposed to think bigg, you think like an ant. Who the hell is spider where sub contractors in berger de? Your analysis is just like saying you would have built a skyscraper If you kept all the money you spend on food since you were born. The stuff you take is of high quality bro smiley

Yeah!! I do reason like an ant atimes.. Sad!

Okay! your analogies are ridiculous. So if I dont eat, I die.. If Obi didnt share Anambra money to private universities or bought 200 SUVs for the chiefs or the cars he gave to the directors of civil service amongst other things, lemme guess what would have happened to Anambra State; It would have ended up like either Bendel State or Gongola State.. grin You compare wastage of public funds to money spent on food? grin Daayuum Son! You have 'a beautiful mind'.. grin

Bulldog: just like you wont be better than your dad since it's him that gave birth to you? Smoker grin

#Auto Ignored..

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bulldog: building wey no de exist? Which hospital is that? Abi na model concepts you don de copy? Besides there is nothing special about that building . Ngwa, compare building

The picture above is Kelsey Harrison Memorial Hospital inside Diobu Port-Harcourt.

The sturcture that used to be there before now was similar to what Obi is soon about to commission in that picture.. Its not a model sir, it exists right now and its just a small hospital.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1162736_niger_hospital_jpg62918a5707406591102f66db77a16532

Here is a model of Amaechis Mega Hospital currently under construction. Amaechi-led administration with Clinotech Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals of Canada are the ones handling this.

This is an actual picture of Rivers State governments Dental Hospital Garrison Junction;

Here is a model of what Cross Rivers State Government intends to build or have started building;

These are what Primary Health centers look lik ein other states;

One thing that jumps at you when you look at that Obis building is the quality of work.. If that building were for a private owner, he wouldnt accpet that shi!t... But hey! Mr. Bulldog approves of it! All hail Obi! Best Gov. in Nigeria. grin

Nna, Udo diri gi! Mu na gi enwero Nsogbu!

Oganiru Anambra State.. grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju: I will be very surprised @ where you have been indeed.. Yeah!! All Hail Obi! Best Governor in Nigeria... Please do tell me how Obi ended
up being the best governor in
Nigeria.. Infact what was the grading system used? Please do tell as I'm sure others are dying to
know this as well..
i said one of the best but your actively high mind translated something else. But it didn't change anything either. here is your proof.
[1] Mr peter Obi is the First Governor to
win election in the state without a
Godfather
[2] Mr Peter Obi is the first Governor in
the history of the state to win election
in a free and fair election manner in a
multi party system
[3]He is the first Governor in history of
South Eastern Nigeria who contested
and win election as a Multi Billionaire
[as far back as 1991 he was a Director
in Barclays Bank London]
[4] The First Governor in Nigeria
whose mandate was stolen and he
went to court for 3 years plus with
ultimate patience and regain his
mandate
[5]The First Governor in History to
survive an impeachment saga, despite
the fact that a sitting Government on
Top went to Asaba to hatch the plot
[6]The First Governor in Nigeria who
made TENURE INTERPRETATION
POSSIBLE AND PRACTICABLE [7]The first Governor to govern with
his wife in ANAMBRA STATE
[8] The First Governor to pioneer a
workshop of peer review mechanism
in NIGERIA.
[9] The First Governor who believe
100% on the rules of the law and
respect it even when it did not favor
him
[10]The first Governor who is not
Tribalistic ,ethnical or sectional in
Governance
[11] The First Governor who goes by
the commonest title “MR PETER OBI”
[12] The First Governor who does not
blast siren as the first Citizen of the
state,he moves noiselessly
[13]The First Governor to receive
Award as the best FISCAL MANAGER
[14]The First Governor to accord
Traditional Rulers due respect and
attention in NIGERIA
[15]The First Governor to become
Chairman south East Governor's forum
throughout his 2 tenures of 8
years,the position is rotational every
years but he was judged by others to
be irreplaceable
[16] The First Governor to become Vice
Chairman Nigerian Governor's
forum ,even though he is with
opposition and minority party
[17]The First Governor to work in
Tandem with TOWN
PG'S ,Churches,Market women ,school
children and never get tired of doing it
[18]The only Governor that works in
his second tenure and still working 6
months to end of his tenure
[19] The First Governor to launch a
development strategy for the state
progress “ANIDS”
[20]The First Governor to be
conscripted into all the Presidents
committees even when he is in a
Minority and opposition party
[21] The First Governor to have a great
working relationship with the Federal
Government and the state is reaping
the bountiful benefits from such
relationship
[22] The First Governor who started
with one PARTY APGA and ends with it
[today he said that not only will he end
as APGA ,that he will die as APGA]
[23]The First Governor who handed
schools back to the original owners
and gave them over 6 billion Naira to
help them restore education to it's
former glory
[24] The First Governor to accord our
falling Hero's a befitting burials from
IKEMBA NDI IGBO TO CHINUA
ACHEBE ,burial that cannot be equaled
in Africa
[25]The First Governor to Govern the
state for 8 years [have it in mind that
he is not under a party at the central
but a party the central disliked]
[26] The first serving Governor to be
appointed as the SPECIAL ADVISER to
the President [President from another
party]
[27]The first Governor to partner with
Donor agencies for the development
of the state
[28] The First Serving Governor to be
appointed into Presidential economic
team
[29] The first Governor to be HONORED
WITH A NATIONAL AWARD in
2011,when it was extended to other
Governor's he remain the only one in
SOUTH EAST
[30] The First Governor to serve a
second Term both in the old and New
Anambra state
[31] The First Governor to come back
from impeachment and return as a
Governor
[32]The First Governor to get a TENURE
INTERPRETATION by Supreme court
[33]The First Governor to reclaim his
mandates through courts
[34]During the Presidential
campaign ,when the SOUTH –SOUTH
and SOUTH EAST GOVERNOR'S formed a
common forum ,he was elected the
Chairman
[34]The Governor that made
ANAMBRA STATE to stop being a
PARIAH STATE.Many Ambassadors
have visited ,from
GERMANY,USA,GREAT
BRITAIN,RUSSIA,FRANCE,EUROPE,BELGUIML,ISREAL,CANADA E.T.C
[Credit to APGA AMBASSADORS FORUM]
www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/124290/1/governor-peter-obimr-peter-first.html
www.newafricanpress.com/2013/11/11/photonews-gov-peter-obi-receiving-best-performing-governor-in-polio-eradication/
He isn't called okwute igbo for nothing. So wetue isi gi ala kwusi ime ka okuku bere na ngige or your will end up like him- a loser
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
the house models you showed is too heavy for me to quote without slowing down my phone. But nontheless if i say they weren't impressive, i'll just be a hipocrite like you. And you seem to be getting things wrong, anambra state university teaching hospital is not just a single building with "emergency" written in front. It has dozens of buildings, networks of roads etc. See more pictures from this link and maybe also troll there too www.nairaland.com/1373794/new-anambra-state-university-teaching. And those house models you showed may not be built since the respective governors are about being replaced... I'm now sounding like you... Pessimist grin . That's what i get for arguing too much with someone with a "not good enough" tendencies.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Yeah!! I do reason like an ant
atimes.. Sad! Okay! your analogies are ridiculous.
So if I dont eat, I die.. If Obi didnt
share Anambra money to private
universities or bought 200 SUVs for
the chiefs or the cars he gave to the
directors of civil service amongst other things, lemme guess what
would have happened to Anambra
State; It would have ended up like
either Bendel State or Gongola State.. You compare wastage of public funds to money spent on food? Daayuum Son! You have 'a beautiful mind'..
just keep proving me right my ant brained friend smiley , those little things are equivalent to food in governance and politics as a whole cos they enhance "goodwill" and the cars are used for running state affairs. It's not like they'll be crashed into your well built "mansion" built by spider in the village. grin ... If the brain is a software, YOU need yours updated to the lastest version.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
[1] Mr peter Obi is the First Governor to win election in the state without a Godfather

[2] Mr Peter Obi is the first Governor in the history of the state to win election in a free and fair election manner in a multi party system

[3]He is the first Governor in history of South Eastern Nigeria who contested and win election as a Multi Billionaire [as far back as 1991 he was a Director in Barclays Bank London]

[4] The First Governor in Nigeria whose mandate was stolen and he went to court for 3 years plus with ultimate patience and regain his mandate

[5]The First Governor in History to survive an impeachment saga, despite the fact that a sitting Government on Top went to Asaba to hatch the plot

[6]The First Governor in Nigeria who made TENURE INTERPRETATION POSSIBLE AND PRACTICABLE

[7]The first Governor to govern with his wife in ANAMBRA STATE

[8] The First Governor to pioneer a workshop of peer review mechanism in NIGERIA.

[9] The First Governor who believe 100% on the rules of the law and respect it even when it did not favor him

[10]The first Governor who is not Tribalistic ,ethnical or sectional in Governance

[11] The First Governor who goes by the commonest title “MR PETER OBI”

[12] The First Governor who does not blast siren as the first Citizen of the state,he moves noiselessly

[13]The First Governor to receive Award as the best FISCAL MANAGER

[14]The First Governor to accord Traditional Rulers due respect and attention in NIGERIA

[15]The First Governor to become Chairman south East Governor's forum throughout his 2 tenures of 8 years,the position is rotational every years but he was judged by others to be irreplaceable

[16] The First Governor to become Vice Chairman Nigerian Governor's forum ,even though he is with opposition and minority party

[17]The First Governor to work in Tandem with TOWN PG'S ,Churches,Market women ,school children and never get tired of doing it

[18]The only Governor that works in his second tenure and still working 6 months to end of his tenure

[19] The First Governor to launch a development strategy for the state progress “ANIDS”

[20]The First Governor to be conscripted into all the Presidents committees even when he is in a Minority and opposition party

[21] The First Governor to have a great working relationship with the Federal Government and the state is reaping the bountiful benefits from such relationship

[22] The First Governor who started with one PARTY APGA and ends with it [today he said that not only will he end as APGA ,that he will die as APGA]

[23]The First Governor who handed schools back to the original owners and gave them over 6 billion Naira to help them restore education to it's
former glory

[24] The First Governor to accord our falling Hero's a befitting burials from IKEMBA NDI IGBO TO CHINUA ACHEBE ,burial that cannot be equaled
in Africa

[25]The First Governor to Govern the state for 8 years [have it in mind that he is not under a party at the central but a party the central disliked]

[26] The first serving Governor to be appointed as the SPECIAL ADVISER to the President [President from another party]

[27]The first Governor to partner with Donor agencies for the development of the state

[28] The First Serving Governor to be appointed into Presidential economic team

[29] The first Governor to be HONORED WITH A NATIONAL AWARD in 2011,when it was extended to other Governor's he remain the only one in
SOUTH EAST

[30] The First Governor to serve a second Term both in the old and New Anambra state

[31] The First Governor to come back from impeachment and return as a Governor

[32]The First Governor to get a TENURE INTERPRETATION by Supreme court

[33]The First Governor to reclaim his mandates through courts

[34]During the Presidential campaign ,when the SOUTH –SOUTH and SOUTH EAST GOVERNOR'S formed a common forum , he was elected the
Chairman

[34]The Governor that made ANAMBRA STATE to stop being a PARIAH STATE.Many Ambassadors have visited ,from GERMANY, USA, GREAT BRITAIN,RUSSIA,FRANCE,EUROPE,BELGUIML,ISREAL,CANADA E.T.C

Credit to APGA AMBASSADORS FORUM

Ladies & Gentlemen!! Behold 34 cogent reasons why "Mr. Peter Obi" is 'one' of the Best Governors in Nigeria and the Best Governor in the East.. grin

#Good God!! I rest my case..

Your brilliance is way too much for a 'Loser-minded' fellow like me..

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:
Bulldog:
just like you wont be
better than your dad since it's him that gave birth to you? Smoker
#Auto Ignored..
I wonder why you are "auto ignoring" how you brain spins out stuff grin i have no probs with you nwanna but your brain is like klint de drunk smiley a real joke . I repeat may you and those of you that are saying that Obiano wont do 4times better than mr obi because he is his "Godson" never be better than your parents in life. Amen grin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bulldog: I wonder why you are "auto ignoring" how you brain spins out stuff grin i have no probs with you nwanna but your brain is like klint de drunk smiley a real joke . I repeat may you and those of you that are saying that Obiano wont do 4times better than mr obi because he is his "Godson" never be better than your parents in life. Amen grin

Tisk! Tisk!! Tisk!!!
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:
Ladies & Gentlemen!! Behold 34 cogent reasons why "Mr. Peter Obi" is 'one' of the Best Governors in Nigeria and the Best Governor in the East.. grin

#Good God!! I rest my case..

Your brilliance is way too much for a 'Loser-minded' fellow like me..

i no be otimkpu or zombie like ngige boys and your type. So go find out for yourself maka na enyi abughi anu dinta ji mma mpkirisi egbu. grin I know in your smoke induced mind you thought your statement has An irony in it but the truth is that s.hit just got realwink
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
vanguard1:
Travell down to anambra and have a first class look at the hospital now, this picture was snapped december last year during the good governance tour.

I'll pass, the picture is enough proof...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by vanguard1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

I'll pass, the picture is enough proof...
Character miser
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Cuche: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is either those saying the Thief performed are just professional praise singers or are among those bewitched by the highly potent dust prepared for the Thief by the late triple O to help him become a success in life.
Such preparations doesn't come without a great price like droping ur heart (soul or whatever) in the coloured pot.
I don't envy Adaobi
Even Satan wants to be called Saint Satan
He cannot bewitch me, I will assess him by his performance which are not hidden. The few projects he managed to do are substandard to say the least.
Apart from Substandard structures, the manpower is not there or is poorly motivated. That Amaku teaching hospital has only 4 Surgeons in the whole of Surgery units ( 2 general, 1 orthop, 1 plastic ) compared with other States. The same thing with Ministry of Works, the few Engr. there have resorted to all sorts to make ends meet including collecting small change to approve poor quality structures.

Most Anambra professionals are in other States working. They've all ran away
It is unfortunate that despite seizing LGA allocations and IGR for 8 years, all he could do is to buy toy ford focus(toy because it can't last 18months) for LGA directors.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cuche: It is either those saying the Thief performed are just professional praise singers or are among those bewitched by the highly potent dust prepared for the Thief by the late triple O to help him become a success in life.
Such preparations doesn't come without a great price like droping ur heart (soul or whatever) in the coloured pot.
I don't envy Adaobi
He cannot bewitch me, I will assess him by his performance which are not hidden. The few projects he managed to do are substandard to say the least.
Apart from Substandard structures, the manpower is not there or is poorly motivated. That Amaku teaching hospital has only 4 Surgeons in the whole of Surgery units ( 2 general, 1 orthop, 1 plastic ) compared with other States. The same thing with Ministry of Works, the few Engr. there have resorted to all sorts to make ends meet including collecting small change to approve poor quality structures.

It is unfortunate that despite seizing LGA allocations and IGR for 8 years, all he could do is to buy toy ford focus(toy because it can't last 18months) for LGA directors.
FOOLS MENTALITY 101
Firstly the ignore you
then they laugh at you
they blackmail you
they fight you
And when you finally won, they'll see no good in your achievements and will call you names grin let no good come to those that cant appreciate the good of others. Ka chineke dozizie Okwu smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by rafindo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Cuche: It is either those saying the Thief performed are just professional praise singers or are among those bewitched by the highly potent dust prepared for the Thief by the late triple O to help him become a success in life.
I don't envy Adaobi

.you are one of reason why good education is good.pls dont allow otimkpuism and lack good standard becloud ur thinking.GOD BLESS and the East.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
rafindo: .you are one of reason why good education is good.pls dont allow otimkpuism and lack good standard becloud ur thinking.GOD BLESS and the East.
you are the kind of person momma warned about. smiley You aren't even qualified to talk about education let alone the type that is of quality smiley . This is the type of personalities that oppose good governance, the type that see it as a taboo to praise those worthy of praise but rather sing the praises of touts, a perfect example of a pot calling a kettle black. If this your write up and that of the person it applauds is as a result of quality education, then i'll advice everyone to remain illiterate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe / Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.