Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) (23783 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by vanguard1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^He will perform like Obi performed......the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Yes, I want him to perform like obi, obi did magnificiently well.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by lagcity(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
The people are begging you to perform because Obi didn't do crap. Poor Anambra people, hoping upon hope.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
vanguard1:
Yes, I want him to perform like obi, obi did magnificiently well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

That's your University teaching hospital.

Hope that qualifies for magnificently well...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

your point? I think you just shot yourself in the leg. People de yeye o
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by geeez: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
He will continue from where Obi will stop

Just like Theodore Orji is continuing from where OUK stopped
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bulldog: your point?

You are too slow for your own good...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ChinoElects1: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Between the two regions which is 21st century and 1500AD? And which region should learn from the other? From the picture analysis which region is laid-back, underdeveloped, impoverished and diseased?

1. The main capital city of Yorobar land

2. The economic capital city of Igboland

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ChinoElects1: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Even my wife's paternal home town Osumenyi-Nnewi South is far more developed and advanced with most modern houses I have seen in the recent time and good network of roads than the huge slum called ibadam that is filled with red mud houses and rusted roofs.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
GoddamnIT! Chino knows where to hit this folks hard! Nwanna jisie ike, cheesy anyi kwugi na'azu!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
biafranqueen: great advise, if he does not perform in the first year that means the citizens are lazy and counterproductive. Don't ask what he can do for your community but ask yourself what you can do to make sure he is doing something for your community!
I should ask what I can do for my community with my FG allocations and IGR abi?
This clueless man just confirmed obi is a total failure. Going by his no manifesto, I predict he will be too. Anyway until we have proper elections I don't acknowledge his victory
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by icankel: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sorry no one is begging u to work if u like use d budget to buy houses to traditional rulers after all ur OGA bought them car....just observin ;DSorry no one is begging u to work if u like use d budget to buy houses to traditional rulers after all ur OGA bought them car....just observin
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ChukChinCol(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
o'boy:
he is right you know,stop begging him to work because he wont
hope he dosent use our money to sponsor aguleri vs umeleri war to snatch umuleri's land,heard both towns are cat and dog
Please a minute of silence for this dead man.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ChukChinCol(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
JomoGbomo2: I was believing the man's story until I got down the thread and saw his picture.........

Anambra.....I pray has not been sold dummy!
We only got a dummy reader.
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ChukChinCol(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
I see some hungry wannabe poets
Brandishing their Political Juliets
Sorry we got a responsible Romeo
B4 u know what hit u we'v shot d video
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by realsuigeneris: 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
This man protrays Humility, Seriousness and Focus minded unlike that short goatee called Ngige who lOoks rough, dirty and hungry just like his slave masters Tifnubu. Did some one noticed this Obiano's beautiful and tall wife? Igbos women can be beautiful jawe!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2013
i dont know why ngige wasn't given a certificate of no return when obiano received a certificate of return from inec. That way, APC would have gone to rest once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by vanguard1(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

Obi started the construction of that teaching hospital and it is still under construction
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by gratieao: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

Can you show us your state teaching hospital build by your present governor.
Am waiting.........
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2013
aviazuva:

I said it: the age of internet has not been all good to us. You write as a youngster and not minding or having any respect for people just because you lost an election . i will not talk of Soludo, you know how you people pulled him dowm, yet when Soludo and Obiano met they had their levels and respected it.
We care much about Obiano's title because of the meaning, who conferred it and to whom it was conferred and why. Like I said you are still too young or wild to know the calculus. Where that came out from, not many of your brothers can get it.

Your Ngige is still in the senate, how powerfully well has he performed in his zone months bofore the election era.
I will not bandy words with you my children will answer you. I have youngsters too
Aviazuvazia

You do realize that I dont support Ngige abi?!

You do also realize that neither Soludo nor any of these candidates are related to me nor from my village abi?!

You do realize that almost every Igbo Tom, Dick & Harry with over 10million Naira in his account has a chieftancy title abi?!

You do realize that a Chieftancy title does not define a man abi?!

Willie was the former E.D of Business bankinf for Fidelity Bank, Chukwuma Soludo was the Head of the Central Bank of Nigeria (of which Fidelity is subject to) and started the banking reform that Sanusi is tightening up today.

Myy beef with you is that you dragged petty ethinic bigotry into this discussion. I dont play that crap when it involves Anambra State... The tribe does not matter. All I said is that my expectations from Willie is abysmally low..

Now should he go ahead to perform well, them I will be pleasantly surprised, if not, then no harm..

At the end of the day, all I want (and hopefully you want as well) is that Anambra State becomes a great state.. #Period.

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by ubanett(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2013
ilugunboy:

Wait till she start to eat 1B food per year ...you will see the real woman ...did you see Clara Chime before becoming the state First Lady in Enugu?
why are the Yorubas always observing peoples wife . na wah for you guys

4 Likes

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by oboy3(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2013
ChukChinCol:
Please a minute of silence for this dead man.
your entire generation,DEAD
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by oliviaGod: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
emekaanijah: fuuu look at my comment and tell me where I stated that I don't like him...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
gratieao:
Can you show us your state teaching hospital build by your present governor.
Am waiting.........

Is it because my present governor didn't build any teaching hospital that Obi built and let stay that falling apart emergency death trap with falling roof, no ambulance entry point with pami bench sitting in the front?

Emergency unit with no ambulance entry point and bay? How do they receive and transfer patients on stretchers...?

Who designed that building? Obviously a converted building and never was designated to be an emergency unit...

I really don't get that warped reasoning...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
vanguard1:
Obi started the construction of that teaching hospital and it is still under construction

It's under construction, but it's already old, battered and falling apart ?

You try no be small....
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

Is it because my present governor didn't build any teaching hospital
hence shut your hole and give honor to whom honor is due.
plaindealer: that falling apart emergency death trap with falling roof, no ambulance entry point with pami bench sitting in the front?
that emergency death trap is better than nothing at all and i bet your state Have no hospitals let alone ones like "death traps".

plaindealer: Emergency unit with no ambulance entry point and bay? How do they receive and transfer patients on stretchers...?
your little village mind wont let you know that ambulances isn't supposed to enter a building and climb the stairs.ambulances parks in the porch then a stretcher is used to convey the patients into the building. Abeg if you haven't been to a real hospital before, try watch movies with hospitals in it. Abi you no get television too?

plaindealer: Who designed that building? Obviously a converted building and never was designated to be an emergency unit...
mr civil engineer with no license. Please start by designing animal pens, then progress to mud houses ... Before even thinking of analysing other structures.

plaindealer: I really don't get that warped reasoning...
obviously because you have a very little mind grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bulldog:

your little village mind wont let you know that ambulances isn't supposed to enter a building and climb the stairs.ambulances parks in the porch then a stretcher is used to convey the patients into the building.

Illiterate, Where is the road or entry way leading to that porch? Or you mean ambulance go just jump over the side walk from the road to get to that entrance?

And why is the roof falling apart? This is an emergency room where they treat patients, not where they endanger patients with broken down roof.

No safety standards and codes to follow obviously...
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by vanguard1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

It's under construction, but it's already old, battered and falling apart ?

You try no be small....
Who told you, the building is still barely completed
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by plaindealer: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
vanguard1:
Who told you, the building is still barely completed

This is uncompleted? Are you blind or just playing dumb?
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

Is it because my present governor didn't build any teaching hospital that Obi built and let stay that falling apart emergency death trap with falling roof, no ambulance entry point with pami bench sitting in the front?

Emergency unit with no ambulance entry point and bay? How do they receive and transfer patients on stretchers...?

Who designed that building? [/b]Obviously a converted building and never was designated to be an emergency unit...

I really don't get that warped reasoning...

[b]Osita & Anayo Achitects & Builders.. grin

I will be ashamed to cut the ribbon on that eyesore of a building if I were Governor..
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer:

Illiterate, Where is the road or entry way leading to that porch? Or you mean ambulance go just jump over the side walk from the road to get to that entrance?

And why is the roof falling apart? This is an emergency room where they treat patients, not where they endanger patients with broken down roof.

No safety standards and codes to follow obviously...

scroll up a bit and see the brand of fool you are... And btw to further nurture that your village mind, cars dont just ply on roads but on land. so any land without an extremely bumpy terrain wont harm a car. It's not like the ambulance is a boat or a helicopter. Wisen up villager smiley
Re: Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) by Bulldog(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Osita & Anayo Achitects & Builders.. grin

I will be ashamed to cut the ribbon on that eyesore of a building if I were Governor..
atleast it's much better than the toilets ngige built with billions of naira as well as that una hut in the village you opened with a one week party grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Lists Conditions For Assets Sale / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.