Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? (2597 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by benkings(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: i am sure all the babes will want to date you now, your dad is a good husband.
lol.....tnks!

I really love cookinq,it qives me joy but am such a lazy eater...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Kslib(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: I cook, but why bother if he's willing undecided tongue
Even if it's all the time or almost?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kslib:
Even if it's all the time or almost?
hmmm. I don't have an answer to this o.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent: No because then it does not give me the opportunity to put alomo or love potion in his food grin tongue
re u d 1 on ur profile shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
ANAMBRA11: re u d 1 on ur profile shocked
Yes boss! Why the shocked face?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent:
Yes boss! Why the shocked face?
u re pretty, if actually u re d 1
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Bizibi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Not bad but shouldn't be all the time
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Beync(f): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
tensor777:
Where did you get that? Perhaps he's a chef. He doesn't have to be jobless to love cooking for his wife.
maybe you dint read where the op said the man cooks all the food, taking over the kitchen and doesn't allow his wife to cook.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nomski0(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
King Edward I:

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it as long as it ain't taken for granted. I love cooking and I ain't bothered if my future wife knows how to cook....could teach her some recipes & make it fun while learning (can strengthen our bond). I'd love to take over at weekends, let her rest (& I'll have the children involved) - she ain't stepping into the kitchen throughout. Picnic things after church on sunday either at the local park or garden at the back of the house.
Presently learning some african dishes(to add to my knowledge of some asian & mostly european dishes) so my wife(if white or asian) can prepare and stun my parents about how quick she has learnt some things about my cultural background and I the same.
Latest achievement: POUNDED yam for the first time last weekend. Hopefully she will learn it also *fingers crossed*
Yay me!

The bolded is just sooooo romantic. cheesycheesy

Your wife is a lucky woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: hmmm. I don't have an answer to this o.
I see!!

Lazy girl!! tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nomski0:

The bolded is just sooooo romantic. cheesycheesy

Your wife is a lucky woman

*rolls eyes* undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kslib:
I see!!

Lazy girl!! tongue
So, won't you cook for your wife? Like the op's friend.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: So, won't you cook for your wife? Like the op's friend.
I would! It'll be fun to do that for my wife but haba, the op's friend's case is too much...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kslib:
I would! It'll be fun to do that for my wife but haba, the op's friend's case is too much...
I admire the op's friend.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dollarjunkie: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
scribble: i cook. my wifey cooks too.

im still gonna have to hire a cook or cooks to get all d continental and chinese cuisine that i love at home.

maybe an akwa ibom cook too.

but as for the majority of the cooking, for now that is wifey's job...she even bought a Nigerian cook book and made me some banging Afang soup 3 weeks in a row...i love my boo die

Now am been tempted to go and marry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
ANAMBRA11: u re pretty, if actually u re d 1
Thank you but you just asked if it was me, I said yes and you felt the need to add if I was the one?! Please if you're giving compliment give otherwise say nothing.
Compliment followed by insult does not rock my boat smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: I admire the op's friend.
Good for you! May the universe grant you such.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kslib:
Good for you! May the universe grant you such.
No o. I've not yet made up my mind if I want such a husband.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Kslib(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: No o. I've not yet made up my mind if I want such a husband.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by ireneidiva(f): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2013
I will marry him! I don't cook
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2013
ireneidiva: I will marry him! I don't cook
And you're proud to come to a public forum to declare your failings as a woman?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Never. I don't cook because I have to. I cook because I thoroughly enjoy it and love being innovative in the kitchen. Any man who tells me I can't cook is not for me. Highest, we'll share cooking responsibilities, but I'll never stop cooking.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by ireneidiva(f): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:
what part of the world do you come from where you are taught women who don't cook are failures? To me setting targets and nt reaching them on time are failings! Grow up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2013
ireneidiva:
what part of the world do you come from where you are taught women who don't cook are failures? To me setting targets and nt reaching them on time are failings! Grow up
Grow up?! shocked
Darling in case you didn't know, failings can be more than one thing and as a Yoruba girl from Nigeria, it is my culture that women should be able to cook good meals for their husbands smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Impossible.Him go soon Tire
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by ireneidiva(f): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:
Grow up?! shocked
Darling in case you didn't know, failings can be more than one thing and as a Yoruba girl from Nigeria, it is my culture that women should be able to cook good meals for their husbands smiley
I'm not yoruba! It's not in my culture!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Adaeze003(f): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Why not? hehe.. Who no like free tn?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Adaeze003(f): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Mindependent:

Oh jeez... This is just too harsh. So a woman who doesn't know how to cook is a failure to you? What a small world you live in.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Ossaifamous(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Chineke .... E gud for the woman ... But me na only indomie go de our menu
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Adaeze003:

Oh jeez... This is just too harsh. So a woman who doesn't know how to cook is a failure th you? What a small world you live in.
yes woman who dosen't know how to cook is a big failure.sometimes is good to give our children what to be proud of,they will always come back home to eat mama's food.it gives me joy when my friends call and ask if my mum cooked.it gives me joy watching them eat and ask for more.your husband wont be ashame of entertaining a guest because he knows how wonderful the wife is in the kitchen.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ain't no way. I've always liked cooking since I was little. I wouldn't give it up because of a man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sharpaly! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? / 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' / Nairaland Beautiful Ladies; This Is What I Need From You All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.