Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? (2600 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by KingEdwardI(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
miss.terious:

I can stay in the kitchen & help him na

Help with what? Taste the food to know if salt & maggi ain't enough. Check if d fish & meat are well done. OR help with the preppings, cleaning after him etc.
Well, help means help.... wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by KingEdwardI(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0:

The bolded is just sooooo romantic. cheesycheesy

Your wife is a lucky woman

Thnx, got to put in my fair share....
I'll be lucky cos she'll mostly be cooking on wkdays (and looking after the children - depending on who gets home first)
Wonder what my future wife is doing right now. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Adaeze003(f): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
softsparky: yes woman who dosen't know how to cook is a big failure.sometimes is good to give our children what to be proud of,they will always come back home to eat mama's food.it gives me joy when my friends call and ask if my mum cooked.it gives me joy watching them eat and ask for more.your husband wont be ashame of entertaining a guest because he knows how wonderful the wife is in the kitchen.

I'm not shocked by your response at all. All I see is 'it gives me joy...' So yea it gives YOU joy must it give every other woman joy? Or her own joy doesn't matter? What if she fails at what gives YOU joy and succeeds exceedingly at what brings her joy? Is she still a failure?

Btw some women might know how to cook but won't because they are busy and have the privilege to hire a chef so what does that make her? A failure because she doesn't cook or is the knowledge of cooking alone enough to make a woman a success? Lol.

I know that you might attempt to take cheap blows at my person(that's if you reply) so note that I can cook almost all my native dishes but I still don't go around calling people who can't failures! Wanna know why? Coz there is something that 'failure' knows and can succeed at.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Adaeze003:

Oh jeez... This is just too harsh. So a woman who doesn't know how to cook is a failure th you? What a small world you live in.

I never said she was a failure! Please re read what I said
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Mindependent:

I never said she was a failure! Please re read what I said
yes you can say it.she is a failure. this issue have broken some homes and relationship.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by ireneidiva(f): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
softsparky: yes woman who dosen't know how to cook is a big failure.sometimes is good to give our children what to be proud of,they will always come back home to eat mama's food.it gives me joy when my friends call and ask if my mum cooked.it gives me joy watching them eat and ask for more.your husband wont be ashame of entertaining a guest because he knows how wonderful the wife is in the kitchen.
Your kids and your husband will even be too ashamed to bring guests over. Do you know why? It's because your grammar is horrible! Guests will laugh when you talk!At least cooking can be learnt! Where will you start learning simple English from? Even a 10yr old can't write the crap you just wrote. Smh lets see how far your culinary skill will take you. Chef.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by kayClt(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow,so romantic,where is dat Man i need him in ma kitchen cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by kayClt(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow,so romantic,where is dat Man i need him in ma kitchen cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by ireneidiva(f): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
softsparky: English can be learnt as well,thats why i comment on nairaland for people like you to criticise me,at the end it makes me sharper and brighter. And the last time i checked Patience Jonathan is still the firstlady even with her horrible grammer. Dey there de speak english,no go learn how to cook.Anyway thanks for the compliment.
It was not a 'compliment'. Smh. I guess some people just have water in their heads! Can't communica te with your likes. You really belong to the kitchen. Go and cook. Bye. Say hi to PEJ your role model.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
ireneidiva:
It was not a 'compliment'. Smh. I guess some people just have water in their heads! Can't communica te with your likes. You really belong to the kitchen. Go and cook. Bye. Say hi to PEJ your role model.
Am really the chef you called me.maybe you are the one with water in your brain.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by destino24(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Una don finish

Good! smiley
Make i talk my own,
I go marry two wives, one who cooks and one who doesn't cool

Nice idea right? shocked

Thank me later cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Creamish(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Dannyxy: A friend of mine does not let his wife cook, he does all the cooking, he says he loves it, his wife is always complaining that he has taking over the kitchen duties.. My female friends say they can't marry a man who wouldn't let them cook. Now n.l ladies i'am asking you, can you marry a man who wouldn't let you cook at all?

Seriously?? never tot id ever see sumtin like this. Yeah i know some men love cooking but they basically complement their wives once in a while...esp when they want to surprise dem or their wives are tired. But a total take-over? hahahaha . .im shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies : Can You Agree To A Secret Wedding? / Going On A Date For The First Time how Should I Go About It / Unbelievable Trees That Have Butts.(butts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.