Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? (18016 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by niceeric(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Well,I don't know sha...but at 6ft 6in all I do is win win win no matter what!!!!!
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Caseless: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Feed me more: Op, you are totally wrong.

Except you are talking of tall pocket tongue
the place u took ur pic, was there a ban on vehicular and 'human' movement on that day or curfew was imposed for u to take d shot
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Feraz(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2013
fellis: Lwkmd

Op is a shortie that is not getting attention from the babes grin

Op sorry o! Life is unfair,
The way many girls dislike short guys is just like how many guys dislike orobo babes.

Look for a girl that can accept your height and stop making foolish generalizations.
Why evils? grin

Howdy?
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by sultanemerald(m): 2:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Feed me more: Op, you are totally wrong.

Except you are talking of tall pocket tongue

the picture on your profile tho.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by lynk106: 3:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Not true at all.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Histrings08(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Not only here in nigeria do girls like tall guys...I'm a short guy nd I get attention from ladies buh I wish I'm tall cos I av lyk 2 tall ladies having crush on me..it doesn't matter,you'll get your attention it might just not be as high as those of ur tall counter parts...N.B..attention from gurls is overrated cos tz all vanity...I rest my case
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Sheenor: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2013
fellis: Lwkmd

Op is a shortie that is not getting attention from the babes grin

Op sorry o! Life is unfair,
The way many girls dislike short guys is just like how many guys dislike orobo babes.

Look for a girl that can accept your height and stop making foolish generalizations.
exactly ma point!
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Gofwane: exactly wot i'm finkin. ...I'm tall n wsn't gettin attention 4rm grls (nt dat i cared) till my hustle start 2 pay. Grls be buzzing my fone lyk bee hive nw.

Okay now, clap for yourself for your world record achievement.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Feraz: Why evils? grin

Howdy?

What is that? Are you talking about the song?
Konnichiwa Feraz ^_^
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmmm
I'm hearing this for the 1st time,girls like tall guys we know but its nt even a major concern 2 most girls..what's ur height got to do with it?
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2013
For me yes. I shall not have short kids. IJN lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Mickey7(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Dear NLders pls help! There's this picture I'm looking for..it has "remain small make wetin u talk make sense" or something like that...help
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by drealdoc89(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2013
homesteady: Lamentation of a short man grin

This was d first tin dat came t my mind wen i started reading d post kiss
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by drealdoc89(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2013
adaobi123: For me yes. I shall not have short kids. IJN lipsrsealed

AMEN. But what if you do
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2013
that's y some women will divorce 10 times in their marital life.that's y some ladies are used and dumped like rag and by the time they reach 40 without their dream tall 12'f husband they would now settle for anytin even if na aki n pawpaw size..,but girlz una no dey pity una self?make God deliver una from "fish brain"..,av known girlz at their young age that were too picky,but now they are sour,rotten and stranded,guyz dnt even look their angle again.,ladies make una dey pity unaself biko.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Polchiz(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Sheenor: exactly ma point!
You must be suffering from neurological malfunction. Do you think everybody that opens a topic on ' The suferrings of poor people' is poor?
I'm very sure that I'm taller than you.
Deluded little mug! kiss[/quote]
Sheenor: exactly ma point!
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by naijathings(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
satowind: .my bday loading
please stop being a gay pus5y..
loading to you bday and so what? why do i have to see your pics everywhere just because your bday is coming?
even girls dont take it this far..
i hope you get knocked down by a bicycle and you fall into a 24hr coma a day before your bday so that you can miss the bday.
ah ah..
wetin?
Pus5y.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Hakeem3(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
zeedward: :oHow can u ask if height is all?pls,ladies aint dat shallow.am really tall nd don't do short guys but its not all tall guys I can date
ode u go date tall guys taya.. Dnt do short guys ko do tall guys ni
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by allandutch: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abuklaw: Anyway, i'm nt tall and my girlfriend love me

That's more like it.....
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Flygeriansteve: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
saintandsinnerz: Being tall is good but it shouldn't be the major criterial for a woman to consider in choosing a partner. Again it's wrong for a woman to reject a man just because he is not as tall as she wants. Back then, a female friend of mine rejected a man that seeked her hand in marriage just because the man was not quite tall as she wants them, but the irony and funny thing was that, other men that came for her thereafter were shorter than the first man she rejected on account of his height! And now he ended up marrying one of them.
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER TIAUN cheesy
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Sallychizzl3: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
6o n D!E! tongue

Like if u'r 6ft and above

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Sallychizzl3: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
naijathings:
please stop being a gay pus5y..
loading to you bday and so what? why do i have to see your pics everywhere just because your bday is coming?
even girls dont take it this far..
i hope you get knocked down by a bicycle and you fall into a 24hr coma a day before your bday so that you can miss the bday.
ah ah..
wetin?
Pus5y.

Guy, u too harsh o. gringrin

But he posted dat pix 9yrs ago, hez prally in yaba left now grin
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by 5megabyte: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynk106: Not true at all.

If girls aren't accepting short boys, then what are short boys not liking in girls? Are girls the only one to choose? Why are nigerian guys brought up to act cheap all the time when it comes to lady issues? Do u think its only guys that long to have rship? If a girl wants a tall guy even if he is a slowpoke then what are u doing been around or even minding such a person if u know u not ass tall as she wants? Most times a girl is praying to God to have a guy's attention then the next thing the guy begins to play cheap begging her and then she decides to play hard to get since a mugu has shown up. Nigerian guys are one of the cheapest guys on earth. If u check even NL u observe that the ladies hardly contribute to any romance threads becos they know the beggarly nigerian guys will pour out their hearts first, yeye guys

2 Likes

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Stevosty: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Shorties dey vex o
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by macen(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Stevosty: Shorties dey vex o
short niggas wan start movement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / It May Sound Unbelieveable But, Tell Me Your Nickname And I Will Prophecy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.