Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? (18015 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by momodub: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
since 2003 thread wtf
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by saintandsinnerz: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Being tall is good but it shouldn't be the major criterial for a woman to consider in choosing a partner. Again it's wrong for a woman to reject a man just because he is not as tall as she wants. Back then, a female friend of mine rejected a man that seeked her hand in marriage just because the man was not quite tall as she wants them, but the irony and funny thing was that, other men that came for her thereafter were shorter than the first man she rejected on account of his height! And now he ended up marrying one of them.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by unitedread1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
tony ayo: The now 2013/2014 chicks no send ur height o, na ur pocket matters. If u dey 7ft and broke and woos the same chick with osita iheme, whom do u think the chick will accept?
Bros don't be a learner.

The modern trend now is that every woman loves a ...."tall man"....if i hera...instead every woman loves a RICH MAN regardless of whether he is: 1. A thief 2. Very lazy and ugly 3. Not God-fearing 4. Brainless 5. Very P*** 6. Incompetent and lacks ideas. 7. Not creative 8. Uncaring 9. And what have you

No,I no short ooo
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by mspee(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
What a thread! angry
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Polchiz: People with great minds know that, difference in sex organs is not the only distinguishing feature between males and females. Also, while most men take decisions independently, young ladies always seek concesus opinion from friends and relatives before they make any move. Consequently, women are easily deceived or convinced on issues.

The modern trend now is that every woman loves a tall man regardless of whether he is:
1. A thief
2. Very lazy and ugly
3. Not God-fearing
4. Brainless
5. Very poor
6. Incompetent and lacks ideas.
7. Not creative
8. Uncaring
9. And what have you

I'm tempted to ask our young ladies, what exactly do want in a man?
Is height i.e a tall man enough for you?
What if the so-called tall man happens to be involved in an accident after marriage and lose his legs, would you still love him?
Does love actually exists if all it takes to be loved is growing up to 7ft?
Why must our young ladies please their friends at the expense of their own happiness?

One tall young man has broken and still breaking the hearts of many ladies who simply accepted him because he is tall. When he was asked why he derives joy from breaking ladies hearts, he replied, " those FOOLS never loved me, they just want me because of my height so that they can brag among their friends".
Eventually, those frustrated souls will settle for ANY man irrespective of his height. No wonder some ugly and short men still marry beautiful and tall ladies whose hearts have been triple-broken by tall men.
# No attacks from ladies pls, I'm as good as married#.
You must be really Short!!

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Slasha1(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
satowind: .my bday loading
You post this on virtually every thread,hope all is well?

2 Likes

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Heyliesha(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
ndidibabe: What is wrong with this guy? This is the second time I will be seeing this.
u to dey waka self..
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Ediss(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am I a tall guy
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Lilamartedi(f): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dude! Nobody cares about ur friggin bday.Stop trolling this site with ur fugly pictures

2 Likes

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by segunoz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Download NIGERIAN GIRLS by LILCHRIS at segunoseni.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Ediss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am I not a tall guy Chick my pic embarassed
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
the truth is, many ladies are confused
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Luckianti(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecided Dude, let me give u a piece of advice. if u re realy that short then i suggest u borrow one of ur sister's high heels and boost ur hiegth a little so girls can love you and quit complaining
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
flawless911: Hold On.. Lemme Ask Mah Gf

I woulda said something useful and reasonable now but i'm just not in d mood

okayyy, we don notice u...
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by 12month: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
who cares undecided
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by contactmorak: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
D interesting thing is dat dis girls will never admit they are suckers for tall guys. But my advise to all short guys is dat try to be rich and I tell, u nigerian ladies will choose money over height.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by wonlasewonimi: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2013

You are lucky your head is tall
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Kamdi2013: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
When did the attraction switch from the weight of the wallet to the man's height!
Tall guys are attractive; they have presence and may command respect but that does not mean its only height girls look for in a man.
Put a short guy who is rich or has good prospects beside a tall guy with no future ambition and see who the girls pick first.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by nairaman66(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Be warned, Money is the new HEIGHT trend now! grin
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Ustec: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ladies love dem long and thick,,,..dats y dey go 4 d tall guys,. if u can understsand wat I mean sha....!wink
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Karleb(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady: Lamentation of a short man grin
be nice wink
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Built2last: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
ndidibabe: What is wrong with this guy? This is the second time I will be seeing this.

This boy posting his picture on every page needs help. very seriously

Men and brethren, what shall we do?

check his profile and you will understand.

He is based in Calabar.

Who has eaten dog here before, we need to know its side effects to be able to help him better.

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by edorhe14(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dude from the look of this thread ..It seem to me that u r short ..
No disrespect ..God bless ur hustle
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
SIR KOL!:
I am forced 2 belv dat u are a Zacheous***

grin. grin grin
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
dammytosh: No Bro, cash is everything.

They use height to chase you away cos you no get cash.

Hustle hard bro. Who see your height inside 2013 Range Rover Sports Limited Edition.

Ogh my goiiisssss! Lol
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by FunmbiLayo(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
You can't expect a tall girl<or woman> to marry a short guy/it happens tho/. U'll always feel inferior. My advice is 'tall men for tall women/& short women too/...& short men for short women.I'm a bit tall...& I hate standing next to short guys oo(some friends). I can only date a tall guy(with or without money)...if he's intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Polchiz: People with great minds know that, difference in sex organs is not the only distinguishing feature between males and females. Also, while most men take decisions independently, young ladies always seek concesus opinion from friends and relatives before they make any move. Consequently, women are easily deceived or convinced on issues.

The modern trend now is that every woman loves a tall man regardless of whether he is:
1. A thief
2. Very lazy and ugly
3. Not God-fearing
4. Brainless
5. Very poor
7. Not creative
8. Uncaring
9. And what have you

What if the so-called tall man happens to be involved in an accident after marriage and lose his legs, would you still love him?
Why must our young ladies please their friends at the expense of their own happiness?

One tall young man has broken and still breaking the hearts of many ladies who simply accepted him because he is tall. When he was asked why he derives joy from breaking ladies hearts, he replied, " those FOOLS never loved me, they just want me because of my height so that they can brag among their friends".
Eventually, those frustrated souls will settle for ANY man irrespective of his height. No wonder some ugly and short men still marry beautiful and tall ladies whose hearts have been triple-broken by tall men.

[size=15pt]I had discussed this elaborately few months back. You guys can check it out and know where you belong.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1453963/research-shows-odd-facts-short/1#18430527
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2013

1. A thief
2. Very lazy and ugly
3. Not God-fearing
4. Brainless
5. Very poor
7. Not creative
8. Uncaring
9. And what have you

I'm average height so I can't be having me no minion. If I end up with a brief/summarised man, all my kids will 'kpukpuyeke'. The Short Squad. grin grin

Jokes aside, what is the point of marrying a tall Apollo god who will waste your destiny? Ladies should simply concentrate on God's will for their life in marriage and forget about looks.

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by vickyO(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm average height so I can't be having me no minion. If I end up with a brief/summarised man, all my kids will 'kpukpuyeke'. The Short Squad. grin grin

Jokes aside, what is the point of marrying a tall Apollo god who will waste your destiny? Ladies should simply concentrate on God's will for their life in marriage and forget about looks.
The picture is quite funny.
True talk.
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by renod(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
i'd like d Op to do thorough investigation on dis,i dnt think its all abt tallness,may b those tall guys stack some does...i mean they've got cash
Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by Walexsammy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
@OP sorry to say buh I must say that height aint ur problem...ure either a kid, ugly or broke.

1 Like

Re: Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? by daryoor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
height counts
face counts
pocket counts
intelligence/ flows counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / It May Sound Unbelieveable But, Tell Me Your Nickname And I Will Prophecy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.