Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol (6488 Views)

Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS / Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

why do u love albinos?
Ur gonna r*** sekxillx soon Oh gosh

She be albino?? shocked
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

She be albino?? shocked
re ur eyes too black to see?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

oh dnt quote me henceforce! Puleeeze
look you rotten hoe smiley I Don't Know you and I Don't Wanna undecided if this is a way of You Trying To seek my Attention You better put them back into your undies and f**k outta here....b_itch.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 4:25am On Dec 05, 2013
That's Right cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afteral in America u get paid to be quoted..
Why can't we practice the same here in Nigeria undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1: That's Right cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afteral in America u get paid to be quoted..
Why can't we practice the same here in Nigeria undecided
what are you saying? I can't believe I quote you
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2013
U can still modify right?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

Get lost will you?

Thanks!

st_up_id wanna be degenerate .undecided.

niggaz,!!! no one can really understand them
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Shameless female weed mongers be like:
mayapop: look you rotten hoe smiley I Don't Know you and I Don't Wanna undecided if this is a way of You Trying To seek my Attention You better put them back into your undies and f**k outta here....b_itch.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

wonder wat ur username was doing in my dreams.
Dreams could be crazy.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by GentleMimi: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're not Gentle, your troublesome.
So they say..... grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:
Shameless female weed mongers be like:
is that the best you could come up with? Lame b-itch undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

You're a foool
'Go and Die"
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: is that the best you could come up with? Lame b-itch undecided
im too pooosh to rant on here.
And hey you albino, wats it with u calling everyone biitch? Are u that really hornyyy?
Well, airforce is here to help u out, he loves albinos, especially duckd-Mouthed albinos.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

You're a foool
'Go and Die"

Kk
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

im too pooosh to rant on here.
And hey you albino, wats it with u calling everyone biitch? Are u that really hornyyy?
Well, airforce is here to help u out, he loves albinos, especially duckd-Mouthed albinos.

My name in there mouth like toothpaste
Everyday they got something new.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by vizkiz: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2013
mayapop: look you rotten hoe smiley I Don't Know you and I Don't Wanna undecided if this is a way of You Trying To seek my Attention You better put them back into your undies and f**k outta here....b_itch.

OH ma qosh!!
Check out doz b¤obs grin

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2013
vizkiz:

OH ma qosh!!
Check out doz b¤obs grin
maggot infested boobsss
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sisiafrika(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

My name in there mouth like toothpaste
Everyday they got something new.
stale, boring and dry.
Meanwhile, dont flatter yourself

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2013
vizkiz:

OH ma qosh!!
Check out doz b¤obs grin

U know what son,
Anytime I click on maya's Dp, the only part of her body I want to look at z those two orange balls up here chest.

And she never disappoint me before embarassed embarassed
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sparkleRed(f): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

U know what son,
Anytime I click on maya's Dp, the only part of her body I want to look at z those two orange balls up here chest.

So u sayn d face aint worth looking @ abi? Hmm undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2013
sparkle Red:
So u sayn d face aint worth looking @ abi? Hmm undecided

I've seen people say she looks good..
Maybe they're right, maybe there not.

I'm not a beautician to confirm that.

But why did u ask?
Jealous?
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by sparkleRed(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

I've seen people say she looks good..
Maybe they're right, maybe there not.

I'm not a beautician to confirm that.

But why did u ask?
Jealous?
Lol jealous of? undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2013
sparkle Red:
Lol jealous of? undecided

I don't even know what u look like
Could u please post a picture of yourself let's see.
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by vizkiz: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1:

U know what son,

yeah ah qot dah part...buh wuh z d ''Son'' undecided
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by vizkiz: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

maggot infested boobsss

shi* grin
come on swittzzz, it aint dt bad
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
vizkiz:

shi* grin
come on swittzzz, it aint dt bad

cheesy grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by baslone: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Dude looks like Trey Songz.

Cool wink
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Yeah right cheesy grin
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

maggot infested boobsss

Why are you so vile, painful and vulgar especially with girls who seem better than you are?

Does being light skin make one an albino? Must one be burnt( dark skinned) to escape being bashed by you frustrated and jealousy-drenched bimbos?

Maya is light skinned, I know her before here and you can easily stock your virulent opinion
in yo damn arsehhole, apparently, no one gives a hoot bout them.

No light skin slander shall prevail in my presence. Silly haters!

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Airforce1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dannylux take it easy on the girl/lady please.. smiley
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Say NO TO LIGHTSKINNED PEOPLE!!! tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol by Dannylux: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Airforce1: cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dannylux take it easy on the girl/lady please.. smiley

Why them too dey beef light skinned girls nau? like its their fault to be light skinned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Runs Girl In Lagos / I Need A Serious Guy For Fork / Abuja Residents, Drop Your Number And Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.