Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? (22194 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: embarassed girls like me love flowers

You are a rare exception
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2013
grin
ms_pee: If we start accepting flowers now, they will be bringing pumpkin and bitterleafs as gifts. angry

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats player
Yea leave the thread with ur HIV infested self.
Segeggs: you must be a failed student.

The comprehension here is dat am a playa and the only thing am searching for is da pusssaasayyy. Can u hook me up?

Dumps thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
ms_pee: If we start accepting flowers now, they will be bringing pumpkin and bitterleafs as gifts. angry

Pumpkin and bitterleaf are nutritious. Why won't you like that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Well maybe she doesn't like flowers
But some of us do
chinziaski: Girls shd stop deceiving themselves. I sent my gf a romantic flower pix, she was like "huh?". I sent her the pix to see her reaction to stuffs like that because we don't stay in thesame city.

The bottomline is giving a girl flower is pure money waste. She won't appreciate it. You better buy handbag, bra, gown and gstring.. You will be the most caring bf ever
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2013
RedBenson:
Listen and i quote "my guy is not around and others are not giving me flowers", which sensible folk would not know this involve more than a guy? Why arguing blindly? Ur post clearly stated u date more than a guy and u are trying to rebute the obvious. The multiple dating, is it for the sake of getting flowers from them only?

As for flowers, u didnt answer my question. Would u be ok with a guy if all he does is presenting flowers to u? Smh! Dont act as if u would even appreciate the flower the way it comes if money is not inclusive.

Go ahead and sleep on nairaland! Am out!
lorretta u: Well mine is romantic too just that he's not around here. I'm sure he'd give me flowers too if he was around
But before then, I've not seen any other guy giving us flowers
Oh lawd. How dumb are some people?
How do those two posts correspond?
" I have not seen any other guy giving us flowers" how does that translate to "my other boyfriends don't give me flowers"
You're a waste of time. For real.
I hope you actually reason with ur brain out there in the world than let useless sentiments guide u.
As for always being online,that's cos I use my phone to browse. I may even be better engaged/occupied than you. Is there anything worthwhile that u could actually be doing since you have indomie where ur brain is meant to be
As for the money thing,I'll have ur dumbskull know once again that money is not the same as gifts.and a man or woman can help their partners with cash when the other is down. That has always been my stand. Don't act as if u know me. If your girlfriend or wife is fleecing u dry, go sort it out with her. Don't be hating on ppl u don't know cos of your financial frustrations. When we are talking about gifts, keep money out of it. It's not a gift.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: Pumpkin and bitterleaf are nutritious. Why won't you like that?

She prefers sharwama which will lead to her needing chinese tea as gift to loose the excess fat!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Yes I'll collect them and kiss you too

That's if you're my man wink
shadydeals: tuk tru, if i giv u flower now u go colect am?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Well I've never left Nigeria. So I don't think liking flowers is a yankee thing. When I was younger,I used to be so fascinated by flowers especially roses. They are very rare to come by and when they do,they last way longer than other flowers that wilt before sundown
Roses stay for long and when you stare inbetween the petals,they are so merged into each other such that u can't tell where one starts and the other ends.
I guess the average girl appreciates the beauty of flowers too. Just that they may appreciate more gifts they can actually put to use
That's not bad tho. I like other gifts too. But I flower now and then? That's awesome
GeneralShepherd: Loretta e be like say you just come back from London? When I was in FUTO I was the flower master, one day one girl asked me if she looked like a goat that eats flowers!

Other called me Hollywood lover boy, I left the idea of flowers in FUTO and sincerely majority of Nigerian girls that I have met do not appreciate it!

So the idea of flowers are 4years behind me!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Chinese tea helps in weight loss for real?
I need to lose some that I got from sharwama dates back then cheesy
GeneralShepherd:

She prefers sharwama which will lead to her needing chinese tea as gift to loose the excess fat!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by jeffizy(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Street definition of Naija Woman : A human specie that really does not know what she wants!.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Chinese tea better. . . I know guys Wey dey pay gym membership for their girlfriend. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: Chinese tea better. . . I know guys Wey dey pay gym membership for their girlfriend. grin

And hire personal trainer join sef grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by ronia(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Its individual differences, my gives mi flowers and I value it a lot.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2013
hehehehe,what do nigerian girlz want to do with flowers? or is it that mr biggs,kfc,chicken republic and the likes av gone on strike?or cbn is also on strike affecting the flow of money?like seriously,wonders shall never end...,Nigerian girlz,flower?that one be say heaven go open.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Popowaa: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
demelza: You mean those plastic flowers sprayed with perfume? I'll pass on that.
The ones I know are pretty romantic.
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Popowaa: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Yeah true. First time a boy gave me flowers(freshly picked from God knows where) I gave him a very odd look, and only accepted it because he looked visibly hurt sad
The fake ones are just annoying...all that perfume wasted on something i'll probably forget about in 5secs flat undecided
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
the question should be...

what will a typical naija girl do with the flowers...
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
ronia: Its individual differences, my gives mi flowers and I value it a lot.
irĂ³!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
angry I prefer books and a good movie.

Oh and pepper soup and money grin grin
choi,okokobioko.Nso.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by caesaraba(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2013
It`s simple. You ladies prefer Isi-ewu and Nkwobi!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Popowaa: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: Loretta, you dey see am so? grin

Your fellow girls prefer food: pastries e.g meatpie, isiewu, fried rice, chicken, peppersoup, nkwobi and ice cream, than flowers. grin

Oh and money. wink
falls from heaven gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: They don't give us flowers sad angry

One's gotta admit that phones,hair extensions etc can be a little technical
Flowers are the bomb.
White/red roses(my favorites) can make a girl think of you forever. Yes
SPEAK 4 URSELF MISSIE FOR MOST GIRLS
THIS IS THE ONLY ROSE THEY KNOW

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by tomakint: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2013

Flowers are the bomb.
Wetin you wan use am do, na efo tete, or ugwu abi na gure? undecided that's another Race's culture not yours, learn to appreciate your culture wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Popowaa: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
angry I prefer books and a good movie.

Oh and pepper soup and money grin grin
i'm going crazygringringrin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by rexbuton: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2013
The average nigerian lady wouldn't appreciate flowers, except it sprouts money! I think cash, dinner and sex would do just fine
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2013

Flowers are the bomb.
our ladies are just weird and fish brained thats why we dont appreciate them.why should you give a flower to a LovePeddler ....
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Babzilla:
SPEAK 4 URSELF MISSIE FOR MOST GIRLS
THIS IS THE ONLY ROSE THEY KNOW
Hah!!

All the girls on this thread looking for flowers, hold a wad of money on one hand and hold a bouquet of flowers on the other hand and ask her to choose one. . .

If she chooses the flowers, make I bend. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by ddeola: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Na flower you go chop ! D flower wey go become "panti" in a short while...
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Instead of dem to use their money to buy beautiful roses for us,dey will opt for purple flowers bad naija niggas
they buy it according to your standard..,watin ajegunle babe wan do with hennessy when there is zobo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.