Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? (22187 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Baba!! Flower no cheap o!!

I gave my babe (then) flowers and thats when I realized that the useless bouquet that was delivered to me cost 14'k. If I wanted a Bouquet of just a mix of white and red roses then na fro 30'k and above.. grin
Brother, I get flower for my house, and it's freeeeeee! If that one no reach, I go do neighbour to neighbour, gather flower go give am.

Why should I spend 30k on flower Wey go enter dustbin as I turn dey go house? shocked

If she hear say I spend 30k on flower, she sef no go happy.

But spend 30k on Richard Card for her. . . That's over a year's worth of BIS. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Never in my life imagined a man giving me flowers until now! Hahahhahahahha! Depends on the kind of man sha! A Nigerian military man can't do that! Some men are not in the military but they are so so tough! Not like they are not nice or loving but giving a girl flower!!!!!!!!!its unthinkeable
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nonso23: Let us keep lying to ourselves on here.... All the girls love flowers. in fact they prefer it to any amount of money you can give them. shioooooorrrr!

Imagine, people who can't appreciate paintings or fine arts or see beyond the curves to appreciate the message and uncanny skill put into a sculpture or deep words in poetry , People who can't even tell the names of the flowers they are given; running in here demanding for flowers. Abeg, most of you ladies are too shallow for such gifts. Wait there for flower! Una go old! angry
Ain't nobody wants to make a fool of himself in front of a girl all on the name of being romantic.

First it was "naija guys cannot serenade their women" now it's about flowers who knows what's next up their demand sleeve. Fingers crossed.

Money is the answer whether you like it or not. tongue

1 billion likes. I don't even no anything about flowers. Are they edible?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
flower kor flour ni. smdh cheesy i will bring you a bag of flour

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
But why don't you guys believe me angry
olyalby: yimu
Tropilo:

Liar...!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by tshakes(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: They don't give us flowers sad angry

One's gotta admit that phones,hair extensions etc can be a little technical
Flowers are the bomb.
White/red roses(my favorites) can make a girl think of you forever. Yes

shuuu, flowers / naija girls......two like poles.....give her one today, pls visit her tomao; dont forget to check the dust bin to smile to ur flower.........m out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

very edible. you can make cake wiff it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

^ ^ ^

These are the Naija girls we know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by UjSizzle(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: i'm going crazygringringrin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
You're wrong by generalizing
I'm an artsy person. I used to draw and paint a lot not proffesionally tho.
I appreciate art. A lot
I only ended up in the sciences because of my love for biology. I couldn't imagine myself not studying something related to life science
But the truth is I love and appreciate art
And I know some women (not much tho) who do too.
I learned to draw with flowers
Nonso23: Let us keep lying to ourselves on here.... All the girls love flowers. in fact they prefer it to any amount of money you can give them. shioooooorrrr!

Imagine, people who can't appreciate paintings or fine arts or see beyond the curves to appreciate the message and uncanny skill put into a sculpture or deep words in poetry , People who can't even tell the names of the flowers they are given; running in here demanding for flowers. Abeg, most of you ladies are too shallow for such gifts. Wait there for flower! Una go old! angry
Ain't nobody wants to make a fool of himself in front of a girl all in the name of being romantic.

First it was "naija guys cannot serenade their women" now it's about flowers who knows what's next up their demand sleeve. Fingers crossed.

Money is the answer whether you like it or not. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ok let me use myself as example
I have a bb, some human hair extensions
Plu any other material thing u think a lady can be wooed by.
I've been to more fastfoods/joints than I care to remember (and that's not even a good thing)don't you think I'd appreciate a lovely bouquet of flowers?
kayClt: Okay!!!! Truth be told,95percent of girls in nija don't appreciate flowers, cum to tink of it has BB stop manufacturing fones or has human hair gone out of stock,if u give a nija girl flowers she'll properly dump it @ d nearest bin close to her.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Singing in Tiwa's voice"We want Ego not flowers"guuys make una no try una self...
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by mexzony: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: They don't give us flowers sad angry

One's gotta admit that phones,hair extensions etc can be a little technical
Flowers are the bomb.
White/red roses(my favorites) can make a girl think of you forever. Yes
give flowers to a typical naija girl.it seems like you want the guy to get the insult of his life when what gilrs seem to be after is money.
if this is truly your character then i like it but lets not be deceived naija girls are not interested in flowers and IF YOU MUST GIVE FLOWERS YOU MUST BACK IT UP WITH MONEY.GBAM
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by javiercmon(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cos maybe u girls don't need no red roses.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
So a lady who says she likes flowers is being dishonest?
I don't know who died and made some of you experts in knowing people they've never met.

This is the kind of know-it-all attitude that folks need to do away with
Nonso23:
smiley No, flowers are not meant to be edible but some are, depending on what country you are in i.e in china where everything is edible.

This is the kind of honesty naija ladies need to emulate. Forget packaging, any smart guy will spot a kpakorious lady planets away no matter the facades they put up.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: flower kor flour ni. smdh cheesy i will bring you a bag of flour

I will use it to do puff puff! We shall eat and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by greatwaters: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hey girls, whats so special about flowers anyway? What if we buy you tissue paper?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by kayClt(f): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: Ok let me use myself as example
I have a bb, some human hair extensions
Plu any other material thing u think a lady can be wooed by.
I've been to more fastfoods/joints than I care to remember (and that's not even a good thing)don't you think I'd appreciate a lovely bouquet of flowers?
nw u r talking,u've gotten eno of all the enjoyments and pleasures dats y u talk abt flowers,wat abt does ladies who hvnt gotten half of wat u mentioned above.will dey also go for flowers? U don enjoy well well nah wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nonso23:
smiley No, flowers are not meant to be edible but some are, depending on what country you are in i.e in china where everything is edible.

This is the kind of honesty naija ladies need to emulate. Forget packaging, any smart guy will spot a kpakorious lady planets away no matter the facades they put up.

Thankyou my brother. To be honest! I would even prefer those fake valentine flower than those ones she is talking about. I no after sometime I can dispose of it wivout feeling bad but those real ones! Shey na my window I go put am abi na where? Just Buy me a box of chocolate and it shall be well wiv ur soul. That one is romantic too!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nonso23:

Thankyou my brother. To be honest! I would even prefer those fake valentine flower than those ones she is talking about. I no after sometime I can dispose of it wivout feeling bad but those real ones! Shey na my window I go put am abi na where? Just Buy me a box of chocolate and it shall be well wiv ur soul. That one is romantic too! At least we can both share it!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okija_juju seems you're the only person who knows whats-up here.
Pls tell them flowers aren't cheap and common.
I don tire sef to explain sad .
Okija_juju: My wife asks the exact same question... I ask her whats the use of spending 20'k and above on a flower that would just wither away afetr 3 - 4 days.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Gamboh55(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Madam, if u want flowers then go and buy it by yourself
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

Thankyou my brother. To be honest! I would even prefer those fake valentine flower than those ones she is talking about. I no after sometime I can dispose of it wivout feeling bad but those real ones! Shey na my window I go put am abi na where? Just Buy me a box of chocolate and it shall be well wiv ur soul. That one is romantic too!
^ ^ ^
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by switdick(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
This Thread Though...LoL"

This Has Been Long Quashed Na..

Hahahahaha

Me And That "MyGoldie" Girl Hit It Hard ,Of Which I Konked" Her ..LoL
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by greatwaters: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hey girls, whats so special about flowers anyway? What if we buy you toilet tissue?Hey girls, whats so special about flowers anyway? What if we buy you toilet tissue?Hey girls, whats so special about flowers anyway? What if we buy you toilet tissue?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

I will use it to do puff puff! We shall eat and be happy.
now that sounds like a plan. tell me the place and the time tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by switdick(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Flowers Kor......Ugwu Ni. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by deji25: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Naija girls are fake
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: now that sounds like a plan. tell me the place and the time tongue

winkyou no how we roll now! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.