Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls (7337 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by 4words: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
jhidey08: fruityjojo, can u point out 2 things u've tried 2 teach me nw?? U've been criticizing since. U're laughing at urself I guess, and d issue of ur friend, birds of a feather, flocks 2geda. I don't blame u guys.

Thought you just apologised?
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Extom(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
jhidey08: I laf in Japanese. Dis comment jst shows hw dull ur head is, go back 2 Junior Secondary skul and learn d law of CONCORD. I ws trying 2 highlight jst one point dere and dat's y I failed 2 put 's' at d back of 'xteristic', d 'shalow' dat I wrote ws a typographical error which I've corrected. Btw, ur mentality is stl very very low cos d fact dat sum1 speak/ write gud English doesn't show d strength of his character, it doesn't show hw Intelligent a person is, so u av 2 4get d grammar and pick out d msg d person is trying 2 pass across, dis would hlp u a great deal in ur later lyf. I'm boldfully pointing out one great grammatical blunder u made in dis ur last post. U wanted 2 write 'lest' I 4get bt out of ignorance u wrote 'else'. No1 is perfect dear, grow up.
Dude, to say that you and @fijiano202(who's been acting like a wuss towards this dirty thing) have both let down the male folks, will be a huge understatement.
My biggest mistake today was replying her, in order to wanting to give her a constructive criticism, and perhaps correct her misdemeanor, when I had loads of paperwork to attend to in the office. As soon as I discovered that 'it'(I've stopped seeing her as a being, but as a thing. So take note here on in) was only on an attention-seeking spree,-which I expected you guys to also have noticed-I just ignored it. You guys should've realized that by replying it, you're only helping it achieve its aim. You can see that it's jobless, boring, naïve, and all out to insult anyone... Who still does that, if not an amoral being, or a mad woman? And the last time I checked, the person playing drums for a madwoman to dance, is sometimes also considered a mad person.
Just watch as it would come quote me, and be throwing tantrums up and down(they always do, because I know its types; shallow, aggressive, ill-mannered, sarcastic, and-most-of-all, unkept). But because I'm leagues ahead of it, I'll do what is right for it and its types... forget it ever existed.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
4words:

Thought you just apologised?
using question 2 answer question, smh.

I didn't apologise, apologise 4 wot if I may ask? I only showed her maturity, I did dat cos of anoda day. I'm sure she'll b attacking me on any thread we meet, dat's wot I ws trying 2 prevent, so dat she won't av me in mind. Try and undrstnd me
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Nostalgia21(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
fruityjojo: Boys are just sum confused bunch! If she was calling u & texting u den she would hav been an ashaawoo or gold digger shebi! Wetin una want sef!
relax..no be fight
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Extom:
Dude, to say that you and @fijiano08(who's been acting like a wuss towards this dirty thing) have both let down the male folks, will be a huge understatement.
My biggest mistake today was replying her, in order to wanting to give her a constructive criticism, and perhaps correct her misdemeanor, when I had loads of paperwork to attend to in the office. As soon as I discovered that 'it'(I've stopped seeing her as a being, but as a thing. So take note here on in) was only on an attention-seeking spree,-which I expected you guys to also have noticed-I just ignored it. You guys should've realized that by replying it, you're only helping it achieve its aim. You can see that it's jobless, boring, naïve, and all out to insult anyone... Who still does that, if not an amoral being, or a mad woman? And the last time I checked, the person playing drums for a madwoman to dance, is sometimes also considered a mad person.
Just watch as it would come quote me, and be throwing tantrums up and down(they always do, because I know its types; shallow, aggressive, ill-mannered, sarcastic, and-most-of-all, unkept). But because I'm leagues ahead of it, I'll do what is right for it and its types... forget it ever existed.
well said brother. I understand u, if I had knwn dat dis is her attitude, I wouldn't av engaged myself in an argument wit her. I wish 2 knw d gal more dan on NL, I'm sure dis is nt d real her, she's jst different on NL.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by rickkychidex111(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow...instead of Advice Zone...it has turned to quarrel zone. Habaaa. Pls u guys should stop d quarrel as it won't achieve anything. The most important thing is the topic on ground. Just help a brother & save d hatred/anger/annoyance/quarrels. Plzzzzzzzz
But d quarrels are fun shaaa
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by raphy(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2013
this dude is not very sharp with girls,if you think she is waiting for you,you're wrong.somebodymost be banging her and you are living alone playing the waiting game.p
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2013
calling u a forrking douchebag is an understatement,if u wanna advice Jhyide pls kindly do,u dont have to insult me just to make a point,if she has atitude prob,pls whats biz with that.[quote author=Extom]
Dude, to say that you and @fijiano202(who's been acting like a wuss towards this dirty thing) have both let down the male folks, will be a huge understatement.
My biggest mistake today was replying her, in order to wanting to give her a constructive criticism, and perhaps correct her misdemeanor, when I had loads of paperwork to attend to in the office. As soon as I discovered that 'it'(I've stopped seeing her as a being, but as a thing. So take note here on in) was only on an attention-seeking spree,-which I expected you guys to also have noticed-I just ignored it. You guys should've realized that by replying it, you're only helping it achieve its aim. You can see that it's jobless, boring, naïve, and all out to insult anyone...
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: fruityjojo, can u point out 2 things u've tried 2 teach me nw?? U've been criticizing since. U're laughing at urself I guess, and d issue of ur friend, birds of a feather, flocks 2geda. I don't blame u guys.
So u still came bk 2 lament & seek sympathy. "Those who come 2 Equity should come with clean hands" this is not my thread or urs, its not a beauty thread either. Your not perfect infact your a perfect example of wat an inperfect person should be! U are soo obsessed with physical beauty hmm well I understand y sha u hav none of your own 2 criticise! 100% sure ur older dan myself twice over aint u ashamed of yourself now, see as a small girl is flogging ur as$ up & down just becos u couldn't keep ur big mouth shut!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2013
As 4 d oda hypocritic fool! Ex-tomtom! Jhidey is even more a man dat u can everrr be! Lol can't belive u had 2 hide behind some1' name 2 throw insult lyk a woman! your soo bitter jor ohh wat did all those boys ur insultin do 2 you! Akonwe! Awu! Okuku Nne! Am sure if we were face 2 face u would be clapping ur hands at me, throwing sand/spit & hitting ur gay as$ bombomgrin!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo: As 4 d oda hypocritic fool! Ex-tomtom! Jhidey is even more a man dat u can everrr be! Lol can't belive u had 2 hide behind some1' name 2 throw insult lyk a woman! your soo bitter jor ohh wat did all those boys ur insultin do 2 you! Akonwe! Awu! Okuku Nne! Am sure if we were face 2 face u would be clapping ur hands at me, throwing sand/spit & hitting ur gay as$ bombomgrin!
wow Miss JoJo is too forrking early for this crap,arent u going to work or skul,try to keep urself occupied or read other thread to have fun,its Friday and ur young u should thinking of the parties or club u wanna hit tonite
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: wow Miss JoJo is too forrking early for this crap,arent u going to work or skul,try to keep urself occupied or read other thread to have fun,its Friday and ur young u should thinking of the parties or club u wanna hit tonite
Gud morning.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
Gud morning.
good morning,hope ur nite was great,always show that beautiful smile cos its lights up the mood of people around u,no cursing or fighting today ok,Biko
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: good morning,hope ur nite was great,always show that beautiful smile cos its lights up the mood of people around u,no cursing or fighting today ok,Biko
kiss thank you dear. Your d True Son of a Real Man.

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by rickkychidex111(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2013
raphy: this dude is not very sharp with girls,if you think she is waiting for you,you're wrong.somebodymost be banging her and you are living alone playing the waiting game.p

U're wrong bro. Do u think its every girl that goes around banging avery guy? Don't have that perception about girls/women ok. U don't even know her so y say so? So u would say ur sister goes around banging every guy right??
I will say she's not experienced true luv kos she's d type of girl u'll give true luv ok. She's a young promising girl & to remind u...I've got eyes for ladies. I just met her at a wedding months ago at a wedding i anchored when she came out to catch the flower the bride wanted to throw. And even her mum was present at the wedding. At the end of the wedding...the mum introduced her daughter to me & later left the both of us to chit chat.
That's just a run down of how i met her. Lol
Thanks & no offence
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
So u still came bk 2 lament & seek sympathy. "Those who come 2 Equity should come with clean hands" this is not my thread or urs, its not a beauty thread either. Your not perfect infact your a perfect example of wat an inperfect person should be! U are soo obsessed with physical beauty hmm well I understand y sha u hav none of your own 2 criticise! 100% sure ur older dan myself twice over aint u ashamed of yourself now, see as a small girl is flogging ur as$ up & down just becos u couldn't keep ur big mouth shut!
can't u jst prove ur point without insulting? Try and improve on ur manner of approach (it's very myopic). Wot do u want me admire/appreciate in a gal who I met on a social network, hw do u want me 2 knw hw beautiful u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ inside, ur physical appearance is an automatic invitation 4 guys and oda elements would follow. Physically, u're nt too beautiful 4me and Mentally, socially and psychologically, u're too weak 4me. I've tld u earlier dat no1 is perfect bt due to ur criticism, u didn't notice.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: can't u jst prove ur point without insulting? Try and improve on ur manner of approach (it's very myopic). Wot do u want me admire/appreciate in a gal who I met on a social network, hw do u want me 2 knw hw beautiful u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ inside, ur physical appearance is an automatic invitation 4 guys and oda elements would follow. Physically, u're nt too beautiful 4me and Mentally, socially and psychologically, u're too weak 4me. I've tld u earlier dat no1 is perfect bt due to ur criticism, u didn't notice.
UGLY Mornin. How was ur baboon shelter yesterday? grin. See ur still very dull dis mornin. U tried berra but ur still contradicting urself. U said I sholuld type without insulting but wat abt u? Hope u had ur bath yesterday it will go a long way 2 clear those ringworms on ur face, & dat filthy looking skin!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
UGLY Mornin. How was ur baboon shelter yesterday? grin. See ur still very dull dis mornin. U tried berra but ur still contradicting urself. U said I sholuld type without insulting but wat abt u? Hope u had ur bath yesterday it will go a long way 2 clear those ringworms on ur face, & dat filthy looking skin!
my baboon shelter was nice, thank God I'm alive 2day again. Hw was ur own billion dollar shelter ystrdy, hpe u had a nice sleep too? Thanx 4d advice bt u av a very very bad mouth. It is full of insults. Bt wit dat my filthy looking skin and face full of ringworms, I stl control gals dat're more beautiful, respectful and influencial dan u. With dat ur Primitive swine-like mouth.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: my baboon shelter was nice, thank God I'm alive 2day again. Hw was ur own billion dollar shelter ystrdy, hpe u had a nice sleep too? Thanx 4d advice bt u av a very very bad mouth. It is full of insults. Bt wit dat my filthy looking skin and face full of ringworms, I stl control gals dat're more beautiful, respectful and influencial dan u. Primitive swine!
Dream ugly, Dream... I know those dreams keep u alive each time u look in d mirror. But 1 more advice.
GO TAKE YOUR BATH & BRUSH YOUR TEETH! YOU SKINK all d way even seun can perceive it thru d server!
*btw SWINE is a plural word! 1 person can't be a swine*! LWKMD hahah I can't breath ohhh
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by EejaNla01(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Wher are the moderators when you need them most? angry
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
Dream ugly, Dream... I know those dreams keep u alive each time u look in d mirror. But 1 more advice.
GO TAKE YOUR BATH & BRUSH YOUR TEETH! YOU SKINK all d way even seun can perceive it thru d server!
*btw SWINE is a plural word! 1 person can't be a swine*! LWKMD hahah I can't breath ohhh
u're so dumb! Y don't u kindly check ur dictionary and see d meaning of 'swine' urself instead of cuming here 2 make fun of urself. I'll hlp u out anyways, SWINE- 1. (Informal) an unpleasant person: He's an arrogant little swine! 2. A difficult or unpleasant thing or task: The car can be a swine to start. 3. Swine(plural) [old use or technical] pigs: a herd of swine. If u're nt sure of dis u can simply visit google.com. Go skul dey'll nt go, na pple's mistakes dey'll b luking 4. U're nt smart at all

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Wher are the moderators when you need them most? angry
dey're nowhere 2b found
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: u're so dumb! Y don't u kindly check ur dictionary and see d meaning of 'swine' urself instead of cuming here 2 make fun of urself. I'll hlp u out anyways, SWINE- 1. (Informal) an unpleasant person: He's an arrogant little swine! 2. A difficult or unpleasant thing or task: The car can be a swine to start. 3. Swine(plural) [old use or technical] pigs: a herd of swine. If u're nt sure of dis u can simply visit google.com. Go skul dey'll nt go, na pple's mistakes dey'll b luking 4. U're nt smart at all
UGLY its afternoon & u still a dullard! Wow a fool neva learns anything! Guess u still haven't had ur bath cos Seun just pm me U STILL SKINK! Badly
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Psychedelia(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
Weren't u d one begging me 2 look 4 a job 4 u at my dad's office? Yeaa u are, u hv been stalking me!
Btw can't help u with dat job cos u are too dull 2 work 4 my dad BUT I can help u with ur skin its soo dirty & ugly lyk d skin of a baboon! Is dat ringworms I see! Ewwwww!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
UGLY its afternoon & u still a dullard! Wow a fool neva learns anything! Guess u still haven't had ur bath cos Seun just pm me U STILL SKINK! Badly
does dat change d fact dat u're nt smart?? Jst luking 4 childish ways of scoring points. Olodo oshi who is claiming 2b a grammarian . U're such a fiasco!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by adexsimply(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
SMH. Common sense is truly not common
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
rickkychidex111, I'm very sori 4 derailing ur thread, 4giv me.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: rickkychidex111, I'm very sori 4 derailing ur thread, 4giv me.
jhidey have you Met Jojo before? cos it seems it you guys have a beef between urself before this thread or Are u both in love with Eachother?
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: jhidey have you Met Jojo before? cos it seems it you guys have a beef between urself before this thread or Are u both in love with Eachother?
No, nt at all. I don't av any problem wit her o, she's only angry cos I told her d truth (dat she is nt pretty as pple her hyping, bt dat doesn't make her ugly). U'll c her 1st comment where she said was I nt d one who ws begging her 2 hlp me luk 4 job in her fada's office cos ASUU strike is making me idle, she's jst too dull 4me. She doesn't av d ability to condone simple things (she's nt matured in short). Don't mind her
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo: Boys are just sum confused bunch! If she was calling u & texting u den she would hav been an ashaawoo or gold digger shebi! Wetin una want sef!
emm, you got to be cool!!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: No, nt at all. I don't av any problem wit her o, she's only angry cos I told her d truth (dat she is nt pretty as pple her hyping, bt dat doesn't make her ugly). U'll c her 1st comment where she said was I nt d one who ws begging her 2 hlp me luk 4 job in her fada's office cos ASUU strike is making me idle, she's jst too dull 4me. She doesn't av d ability to condone simple things (she's nt matured in short). Don't mind her
oh right,the work stuff got me wandering,just chillax for the girl but bros u Bleep up ooo it kinda wrong to tell a lady she aint beautiful.its all Good,just relax and fun thats what nairaland is all abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / "My Bf Believes I Don't Like Sex Meanwhile I'm A Beast" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.