Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into (7242 Views)

Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
tongue
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Is there a way to track down this OP so he can be handed over to the Authorities

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
worldmoney:
Is there a way to track down this OP so he can be handed over to the Authorities
Sure there is.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Princepoint(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
alaye women can't be predicted she need to know but how does it sound to her hearing that you don't a've a legit job
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
@ OP, Stop deceiving yourself here. You enter yahoo yahoo 4 months ago and now you don two cars, big lie. Tell us the truth, maybe na armed robber you want talk and you're hiding under yahoo yahoo. Both yahoo and armed robbery, EFCC, SSS will get you soon.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
picture of her being your girlfriend and in the birthday car or i dont blive it.... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Tunami(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
worldmoney:
lol, guy u wnt kill me with laugh here.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
madridguy:
@ OP, Stop deceiving yourself here. You enter yahoo yahoo 4 months ago and now you don two cars, big lie. Tell us the truth, maybe na armed robber you want talk and you're hiding under yahoo yahoo. Both yahoo and armed robbery, EFCC, SSS will get you soon.
Oya no vex, call it armed robbery or whatever you wish to(Every man with his own kettle)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
madridguy:
funny u...pple wey dey tey to hammer neva meet d right baba..

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Starlet50(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:

Oya no vex, call it armed robbery or whatever you wish to(Every man with his own kettle)

kettle ko pot ni...send ur nomba so I can call my EFCC broda and the girl's nomba so I can take over(I think shez my type of girl)
And Op..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Starlet50:

kettle ko pot ni...send ur nomba so I can call my EFCC broda and the girl's nomba so I can take over(I think shez my type of girl)
And Op..
[she's your type], come and collect her na. Ode
There go ask reasonable question, unreasonable people go wan answer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
is it possible for a gal like mi to reject car huh
modified... back to the topic tell the gal...most gals like yahoo guys,she just wants to be sure that ur nt into robbery
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by gbens2000(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
modified... back to the topic tell the gal...most gals like yahoo guys,she just wants to be sure that ur nt into robbery
would u reject it if i gave u one? kiss
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by gbens2000(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello people, am new here and need some advice.
I have this girl I have being for almost a year, she knows am from a well to do family and even knows my mum too. But now she is beginning to notice that am spending too much and now living an extravagant life and she's now asking questions. Truth be told, I turned into a full time yahoo boy four months, and its paying me in hard currency. I bought her a car on her birthday but she rejected asking me how I got money to buy her a car, since it was less than a month I bought one for myself and so I decided to give the car to her sister, thinking maybe she would get jealous and come to her senses. But that never happened and the questioning has being going on since then and now she says if I can't let her know what am doing for a living she can't date me anymore.... Should I let her know the truth or just let her go. Truth be told also I really love her.
okay op u are busted i dont think u realised wat u ave just done except u are not a real yahoo boy.even if u are not .u might ave landed ur self in trouble think with ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
gbens2000:
would u reject it if i gave u one? kiss
ah dey madt?
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Okay, Thanks. I just hope she does accept it in good faith when I tell her.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by gbens2000(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

ah dey madt?
wat if u knew it not clean money
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by gbens2000(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
wat is the difference btwn yahoo and robbery?h

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
gbens2000:
wat if u knew it not clean money
naija is fantastically corrupt..no money is clean money
and also to do yahoo,u ve to be very smart
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
gbens2000:
wat is the difference btwn yahoo and robbery?h
armed robbery i meant to say...d diff is the "armed " there

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
gbens2000:
okay op u are busted i dont think u realised wat u ave just done except u are not a real yahoo boy.even if u are not .u might ave landed ur self in trouble think with ur brain
Oya come and teach me my work. Bursted.... Nigerians and their mentality.
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by gbens2000(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

okay i love u already u are my kind of gal.GTG.safe bae
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by bitchcrafts: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

I hear another one today.. Even one earned by labourers?

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I hear another one today.. Even one earned by labourers?
u knw whr the boss get the money he paid them with

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by bitchcrafts: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

u knw whr the boss get the money he paid them with
How does that now concern dem? if he likes make he get am from inside soak away, so far they worked forit Na clean money tongue

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
How does that now concern dem? if he likes make he get am from inside soak away, so far they worked forit Na clean money tongue
abi..sure guy
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Florblu(f): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why should I give you my advice for free?
You can collect the car from her sister and give it to me in exchange of my VALUABLE advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Florblu:
Why should I give you my advice for free?
You can collect the car from her sister and give it to me in exchange of my VALUABLE advice.
Haaaah
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by emmyw(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Full time yahoo boy? Now this is interesting

Smh
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Poorboy: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
When will the movie be out
Re: Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yes! Honesty is better at the get go.

You should not mislead her! Lay the all your cards on the table right off the bat. If she does not like it, she can walk. If she stays then you have clean break and conscience. I doubt she will walk out on money if she has a single nigerian blood running down her veins and arteries. Lol.

She will eventually find out and then would have invested her emotions! Get hurt etc..

Then you would come off as a jacka$$ for that.

Erosion of trust etc. Not good for you. Never is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.