Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls (7336 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: oh right,the work stuff got me wandering,just chillax for the girl but bros u Bleep up ooo it kinda wrong to tell a lady she aint beautiful.its all Good,just relax and fun thats what nairaland is all abt
telling a gal she's nt beautiful is nw a crime nw? Oga o. Na lie dey want ba?
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: does dat change d fact dat u're nt smart?? Jst luking 4 childish ways of scoring points. Olodo oshi who is claiming 2b a grammarian . U're such a fiasco!
Ugly u still at it! U are learning good! But u still haven't had ur bath! UGLY U STILL STINK!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo: Ugly u still at it! U are learning good! But u still haven't had ur bath! UGLY U STILL STINK!
just go and stop bothering me

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: just go and stop bothering me
This will serve as a lesson 2 u! if u know u can't fight
dirty 2 the end den u berra not start a fight at all & later
start crying Victim! Odoyo!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Nostalgia21(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
babe..u guys have succeeded in derailing dis thread..y now??..btw. Ur very pretty sha smiley
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo:
if dat is d way u're brought up, I weep 4u. I wasn't brought up 2 fight. Only a coward guy would fight with a gal. We were arguing and nt fighting. U're beautiful if dat is all u wanna hear. Infact, u're a princess. Muah#
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by DRscience(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
I think both of you need to sit down n discuss it!!!!!!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
DR science: I think both of you need to sit down n discuss it!!!!!!
she won't accept dat, she's so stubborn. I've already sent a Msg 2 her via e-mail.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
jhidey08: she won't accept dat, she's so stubborn. I've already sent a Msg 2 her via e-mail.
guy forget emailing her,just follow her profile on nairaland am sure u will realise ur mistakes and also laugh alot
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by EejaNla01(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jhidey,so if she reply you till 2015 you ill also be exchanging words with her till next century, she hails,insult etc should have no effect on you,be a Man and move to other threads and have fun,whatever she says to you just say "ok" and end it there shikenaa .....oya unfollow the thread now else I report you. wink cheesy
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
fijiano202: guy forget emailing her,just follow her profile on nairaland am sure u will realise ur mistakes and also laugh alot
I'll do jst dat sir
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Jhidey,so if she reply you till 2015 you ill also be exchanging words with her till next century, she hails,insult etc should have no effect on you,be a Man and move to other threads and have fun,whatever she says to you just say "ok" and end it there shikenaa .....oya unfollow the thread now else I report you. wink cheesy
I'll do dat sir. I've learnt my lessons. Ooooshey!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by peteruuu(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2014
chegx:
so a 19 year old girl cannot express her feelings, better still call her boyfriend? be wise, she may respect you and not know how to tell you it's over. stop calling her and see if she'll ask you why you've stopped if she doesn't heal the wound now before it expands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.