Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! (1731 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 6:09am On Jun 17, 2006
guys i guess i'm confused on what to do, my gurl heard some nasty things from other ppl and i don't like such things she castigate me on what i haven't done. she heard same things before we broke up and we came back again, she never knew it was her friend saying some rubbish about me and which was not true and now same thing happend again she woun't belive me just told me on phone it's over and stuff like that for the past 3days now she woun't allow me in to there house.

The last time i went there, she won't allow me telling me she got some kinda visitor inside and inside of me i knew it was a male friend, but she told me she not leaving me cos of another man, but what she heard from friends

You see i don't like 3rd party in any relationship, it really sucks and getting information from outside really woun't help matters, Pls i need her what and what do i do now, Pls
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by hotangel2(f): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2006
She doesn't love you anymore. I don't think any girl in her right mind, who loves her man would let her friends tell her crap about her man.

Even if she allows them tell her crap about her man, she won't believe her girlfriends over her man. Afterall you've explained to her that you didn't do the stuffs they said u did. If she loves you for real, she'll stick with you.

Now here's a newsflash, she's just using that B.S as an excuse. Since it happened before, she figured why not use it again.

Now that's just what i think!

WHy not just talk to her sincerely about stuffs. I mean sincerely. U should know where to meet her, as in maybe immediately after her classes or something. Sit her down. She can't break up with you over a phone. That's disrespectful (omg, it actually is, nahh personal stuffs, dis part in bracket has nuttn to do with this thread. sorry).

Anyways, talk to her. Make sure u guys understand each other well. After THE TALK, if she still wanna break up, then, u should know she's just tired of you. Sorry it hurts.
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by 2fine4u(f): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2006
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!! and u such a cutie in ur pic. well guess what? if she won't hav u back again, come home to mama!!!! imma treat u right!!lol
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2006
embarassed it really pains me cos i don't think i can stilll see same gurl like this outta there she just good, she told me too give her time to think or something. i just don't want to loose her, but today i'm gonna see her again could you tell me what to do or steps thanks for replying ASAP i'm greatfull embarassed
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by jgirl3: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2006
i think you should try to move on. It doesn't seem like she wants you anymore
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by Hotstepper(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2006
@2fine4u, who is a cutie if i may ask? well, one man's food is another man's posion

to da topic, let her do wuteva she wanna go if u have sincerely told her da truth, all diz BS ain't worth stressing 4
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by eslynera(f): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2006
@Topic, she doesn't love u anymore, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked till she won't let u in her house?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG grin grin grin grin grin this is real funny, grin grin grin grin i don't think if she's the same gurl, i mean the same love,

an addition, just kick em butt of dat rumour, i can help u L.O.L cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by twinkledew(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2006
Both of you should talk. have in mind that she might not love you that much or prbly she might not love you at all anymore. do not beg her. after the talk dump her. grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
Thanks guys, i finally left her because my pleading was kind of in vain.
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by eslynera(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2006
Poor smartttttty, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
At last u gave up?? bu bub buu but why?? undecided cry cry cry
Anyways, one secret, the gurl might come back herself, onedway, she'll cumm knockin on you're door, and when u realise it's her, just tell her, *walk away cat.* grin grin grin
J/J
anyways, the reason that she might not be forgivin u is coz maybe she wants to hurt u the same way, she wants u to suffer too, but don't show her u care again, if u do, she'll treat u worse, so just go ahead with you, and , you'rself undecided
when she realises no more pumpering, maybe she'll miss u kiss but don't really think of that happenin, pretend like if u don't even know she existss, smiley
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by Rhodalyn(f): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2006
lol esly, U again?? cheesy cheesy wink
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by funloving(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2006
If you are not wrong NEVER , EVER PLEAD WITH A GIRL. IF SHE TURNS HER BACK ON YOU  MOVE ON or else you will lose relevance a charisma before her cool
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2006
but One has to fight for what he wants undecided
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2006
@Rhd quite true, but she should take you for granted just because you are pleading every blessed day, ppl who knew us together pleaded un mybehalf but she's stick to her words.
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by beyonce1(f): 3:28am On Jun 22, 2006
funloving:

If you are not wrong NEVER , EVER PLEAD WITH A GIRL. IF SHE TURNS HER BACK ON YOU MOVE ON or else you will lose relevance a charisma before her cool

WORD !,

now this is no:-1 mistake, u guys make, if u haven't ofended a girl and u keep begging her---- she sees u as a sucker, bore. and too soft lipsrsealed

do not trade your masculinity for a girl to drag it on the floor, if u really care 4 her, be strong enough 2 give her the space, IT'S A RUBBER BAND STAGE --,

If she cares enough and values your PRESENCE in her life she will find a way of staging a come back.

i know it's painstaking to wait, but if u DO need her back , keep yourself occupied with other activities while waiting, u might meet another girl or just save your love till she 's wise to know u r da one .
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by smartsoft(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2006
beyonce1:

WORD !,

now this is no:-1 mistake, u guys make, if u haven't ofended a girl and u keep begging her---- she sees u as a sucker, bore. and too soft lipsrsealed

do not trade your masculinity for a girl to drag it on the floor, if u really care 4 her, be strong enough 2 give her the space, IT'S A RUBBER BAND STAGE --,

If she cares enough and values your PRESENCE in her life she will find a way of staging a come back.

i know it's painstaking to wait, but if u DO need her back , keep yourself occupied with other activities while waiting, u might meet another girl or just save your love till she 's wise to know you're da one .

Bravo
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by eslynera(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2006
@beyonce1, u deserve ma claps baby gurl cry cry cry cry altho i hate ur'e name grin but u're point rocks gurl cry cry i'ts heart touchin, nice point cry cry kiss
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by Busta(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2006
Let it go Guy, as long as u know your conscience is clear and she would most def. come back beggin.
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by eslynera(f): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2006
yeah, and when she's back, JUST BLOW HER OFF. grin grin grin
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by beyonce1(f): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2006
eslynera:

@beyonce1, u deserve ma claps baby girl cry cry cry cry altho i hate your'e name grin but u're point rocks girl cry cry i'ts heart touchin, nice point cry cry kiss

@elsynera

embarassed embarassed embarassed
aaaw thanx, but why do u hate my name if I may ask ?
Re: She Is Castigating Me I Need Help ! by ksmiles: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2007
lol, we gurls are funny sometimes, I like her style anyway, just back off man, the gurl is in love with another guy, am sorry,

(1) (Reply)

Does This Happen To You / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.