Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (65915 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by initiate: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Moratiwa: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2013
mcro: Sometimes I wonder if you were truly an African. Your doggedness, your selflessness, your honesty, your fearlessness, your uprightness, your spirit, I am tempted to say are all unAfrican. Or why is it that only you could demonstrate all of these in a continent that wallows in utter doldrums and despair in spite natural and human resources that have been plundered by the warlord-like leaders that revel in riding roughshod on the rest of us.
I am sadder because in looking at the horizon nobody comes close that can give Africa and Africans the hope and dignity that we most needed at this time. But I have faith that the Providence will one day grant us a son that Africans will look up to and be proud of a la Mandela.
Rest in Peace, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela The Great.

Maybe this is the right moment for us Africans to start having our own Messiah and Nelson Mandela represents all we should aspire to be.Lets follow Mandela and his principles forever.I LOVE YOU AFRICA!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2013
@Moratiwa
WHEN STEVE BIKO DIED EVERYONE THOUGHT SOUTH AFRICA WAS FINISHED. BABA NELSON MANDELA AND OTHERS ROSE. grin grin grin grin grin

AM SORRY TO SAY TO OUR HATERS/NIGERIANS. IN EVERY SOUTH AFRICANS HEART THERES A "HERO". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by vanguard1(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: typical Naaigerian, we know ya'll hate everything about SOUTH AFRICA. NO HE WASN'T HIV HENCE HE LIVED LONGER THAN MOST NIGERIANS. grin grin grin grin grin grin Thanx for proving my point as some people here thought I was lying when I said. "Nigerians hate SOUTH AFRICANS WITH PASSION". SAD PART IS SOUTH AFRICANS ARE LIKED BY PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

SORRY FOR MAKING "GLOBAL HEROES/ICONS AFTER THE OTHER".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I EXPECTED A NAAIGERIAN TO POST KAK/sh8t. Thank u. grin grin grin grin grin

Asshole, I just asked a question. You don't love madiba more than I love him.....crazy safari
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by CODEEATER(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Hon Patrick Ogbaigbon's speech on Mandela's death.......
It is with suffused emotional dispondency that I exume a paligral state of shrouded emotional demeanure in cononance to d affuliage of a man who dedecanted d apartheid incumbered by d white.....a homosapien who esponged his transition on earth to d liberation of his negro affiliations.... Encased in a caricatured accommodation for 27 years, his emphemeral personage didn't break tide.... He will forever b registered in d almanacs of Oblongata......
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Moratiwa: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Moratiwa
WHEN STEVE BIKO DIED EVERYONE THOUGHT SOUTH AFRICA WAS FINISHED. BABA NELSON MANDELA AND OTHERS ROSE. grin grin grin grin grin

AM SORRY TO SAY TO OUR HATERS/NIGERIANS. IN EVERY SOUTH AFRICANS HEART THERES A "HERO". grin grin grin

We as South Africans have always refused to see ourselves as victims and we still don't want to be handed everything,we will work for it.Nobody will ever appreciate something unless they have truly suffered for it.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re a go leboga,Tata Madiba,go tsothle tse o re diretseng tsona!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by bon5: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP Madiba. There can never be two Madibas on earth, only one. To me you are not dead just resting your tired body,because you will forever live on the surface of the earth and your name will ever be written on mother earth.Adieu Great warrior!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by bon5: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2013
I pray that one day, there will be someone in Nigeria, whose live will be celebrated like Madiba and who will be like a small god to the people of Nigeria, just as he was to the people of south Africa.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2013
IN SOUTH AFRICA WE MAKE WORLD ICONS. OUR WOMEN KEEP GIVING BIRTH TO "WORLD LEADERS". grin grin grin grin

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2013
SOUTH AFRICANS DESCEND FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS FOUGHT AGAINST "WESTERN IMPERIALISM'. grin grin grin grin
WHEN SHAKA ZULU DIED WE PRODUCED MANY HEROES AFTER HIM.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE WILL NEVER BE USED BY "WESTERN IMPERIALISTS LIKE CONDOMS".
grin grin grin

Moratiwa:

We as South Africans have always refused to see ourselves as victims and we still don't want to be handed everything,we will work for it.Nobody will ever appreciate something unless they have truly suffered for it.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re a go leboga,Tata Madiba,go tsothle tse o re diretseng tsona!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by freshprince(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2013
The IROKO has fallen RIP MADIBA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2013
@Moratiwa
THE NIGERIAN MENTALITY IS ALL ABOUT JEALOUSY AND PULLING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE DOWN TO GAIN AN EDGE OVER THEM. grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the HISTORY SECTION I met NEW WORLD BLACKS who said that the Nigerians left alot to be desired (JEALOUSY IS IMPRINTED IN THEIR DNA=BAD HEARTED PEOPLE BY NATURE). Hence theyr not producing WORLD ICONS grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Dibiachukwu: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Can someone please tell me what Mandela actually did for his own people?
I mean his own people, not white people?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2013
TYPICAL NIGERIAN WE'RE HAPPY TO SEE POSTS LIKE U. TELL US MORE "JEALOUS IGBOMAN". grin grin grin KEEP BLEEDING WITH JEALOUSY TILL DEATH.
grin grin grin grin grin

Dibiachukwu: Can someone please tell me what Mandela actually did for his own people?
I mean his own people, not white people?

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Swagztv(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2013
U already have a place in d World map of Legends,cos such map wnt b complete witout u d greatest African peacemaker. R.I.P Nelson "Legend" Mandela. D World wud miss ur ever smiling face.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2013
@Dibiachukwu
WE'RE SORRY THAT BABA MANDELA ISN'T A "IGBOMAN". Hes not "INFERIOR LIKE U GUYS".
SORRY MAN!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin KEEP CHANGING YOUR IGBO HISTORY(claiming to be people ur not because inferior complex) AS YA'LL ARE NON ACHIEVERS. SOUTH AFRICA WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE WORLD "ICONS". cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by haibe(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2013
If you don't know who he is, just keep shut, abeg na when mandela act film

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by mrlaw93(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2013
[/b]@u all, pls tell Awodwagyan to stop dis hatred for Nigerians as u will soon find urself where u dnt wnt.. must u hate us for who we re.."Giants of Africa" .. And if u dnt mind dis is nairaland nt rupeeland..
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Odukes(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP!! The Great Madibba, we will miss you.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Guyman02: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Tributes to Madiba; he was a face for people who have suffered humiliation and discrimination in their lives based on sentiments.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
@Mrlaw93
Thats a tag that Naaigerians gave themselves out of stupidity.
[b]In reality ya'll live in SLUMS.
POVERTY MAP OF NAAIGERIA.
grin grin grin grin grin
Similar scenario with ILLITERACY MAP. grin

DARK RED=Over 90% poverty
RED=90% poverty
GREEN=70% poverty
BLUE=60% poverty
LIGHT BLUE= 45% poverty.[
/b]

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Up market retail store Woolworths saw it all oo in Naaigeria. Left in less than a month, said their ROADS AND RAIL NETWORKS WERE IN A SERIOUS STATE OF DECAY. Their power supply sucked and dirty rental spaces. Their middle class stats were exagarated in reality its small grin grin grin grin grin grin
In reality AFRICA SOUTH OF EQUATOR HAS MORE MIDDLE CLASS THAN ELSE WHERE IN SUB SAHARA AFRICA.

Botswana in "BLUE TOPS" . Theyr BATSWANAS LIKE THE BATSWANA OF NORTH WEST SOUTH AFRICA. Also rich live in PLATINUM RICH NORTH WEST (80% OF PLATINUM IS OF THE WORLD HERE). grin grin grin grin PLATINUM IS VALUE HIGHER THAN "GOLD". FACT. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Hence in SA and Botswana "GOLD RINGS ARE OUT OF FASHION AND CHEAP, PLATINUM HAS TAKEN OVER". grin grin grin

BELOW AFRICA MIDDLE CLASS MAP AND SOUTH AFRICA MIDDLE CLASS GRAPH. grin grin grin

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by PreciousGem(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2013
U might not be here anylonger but u still exist cos legend dont die.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by juman(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2013
Great loss.

We love you Madiba.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Horus(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by xtremely9ja: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin
Am sure our HATERS/Naaigerians are happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD ICON IS GONE BUT HIS LEGACY LIVES ON. grin grin grin grin

"I HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST WHITE DOMINATION AND BLACK TRIBALISM" Nelson Mandela. grin grin grin grin
I am sure if their is anywhere on earth that Nelson Mandela is revered more than South Africa, it is in Nigeria. So dear your comment stand so much in averse to what Nelson Mandela stood for. Your comment is laden with Hatred and discrimination which he fought to a standstill. People like you never learn anything. Is this the time to castigate or cast aspersion on your brothers? The reason every race under heaven is celebrating this uncommonly great man is because he fought people with your kind of ideology with kindness and forgiveness. Apartheid might have gone but lives on as ethnic and tribal bigotry in people that holds on to your kind of ideology. Africans lets live in harmony and oneness, because that is the only way to keep Madiba's memories alive. His life has thought us that we are more than animals if only we can reason beyond our selfish interests. SLEEP ON GREAT ONE, AFRICANS MOURN AND CELEBRATE YOU, MAY WE ONE DAY COMPREHEND THE FULLNESS OF YOUR SACRIFICE FOR US ALL. VIVA MADIBA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by RSA(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2013
Our own messiah, God's beloved son, who suffered so that his people can be freed. Our own Abraham, God's friend. Our black Moses who was abled to see the promised land.
We know you're now sitting on the right hand side of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by GentleFrank(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP hero !
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2013
I APOLOGISE TO U AND THOSE NIGERIANS WHO THINK LIKE U. But to haters am sorry down with them. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink LIKE YOUR POST WELL THOUGHT. KEEP THAT SPIRIT.

xtremely9ja:
I am sure if their is anywhere on earth that Nelson Mandela is revered more than South Africa, it is in Nigeria. So dear your comment stand so much in averse to what Nelson Mandela stood for. Your comment is laden with Hatred and discrimination which he fought to a standstill. People like you never learn anything. Is this the time to castigate or cast aspersion on your brothers? The reason every race under heaven is celebrating this uncommonly great man is because he fought people with your kind of ideology with kindness and forgiveness. Apartheid might have gone but lives on as ethnic and tribal bigotry in people that holds on to your kind of ideology. Africans lets live in harmony and oneness, because that is the only way to keep Madiba's memories alive. His life has thought us that we are more than animals if only we can reason beyond our selfish interests. SLEEP ON GREAT ONE, AFRICANS MOURN AND CELEBRATE YOU, MAY WE ONE DAY COMPREHEND THE FULLNESS OF YOUR SACRIFICE FOR US ALL. VIVA MADIBA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by neohitler(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Even though i never liked Blacks,but i respect what this great man did for his people.Rip mandela you were great.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
VIVA LE REVOLUCION, revolutionist in his way. Even Wyclef Jean noticed his style. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.