Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars (42407 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib / Picture Of D'banj Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by LETDEMSAY(f): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2013
to become a star, drink STAR

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Andyblaze: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2013
LETDEMSAY: to become a star, drink STAR
lol...nice one tho

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by vanguard1(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
How old are you? 15yrs right?
Can't you see 97 in his username, that's his birth year...the boy small sha.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by webprince(m): 1:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Idrismusty97: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey
baffle person o...imagine say i load
200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland
small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only
to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can
imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis
guys are highway robbers

Looool
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by JECBOSS: 1:26am On Dec 07, 2013
EXPOSED: Kaduna Mountain Where Politicians Seek Power
https://www.nairaland.com/1546127/exposed-kaduna-mountain-where-politicians
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by pussyeater(m): 1:28am On Dec 07, 2013
caseless: [size=60pt]go and die pls[/size]

and what are u doing here by this time?
Are u Oshimole's cousin? U for nor put pls!
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Walexsammy(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Everyone definetlty will have a story to tell
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Uwakuwak(f): 2:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Local level
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 07, 2013
Who is the one on the left wey been look like motor park tout for Ibadan
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Elvis295: WHO IS DAT SMALL ONE WIT COCONOUT HEAD SHAPE grin? AND WHY IS DBANJ NOT DRINKING? shocked

Because his parents trained him well
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Polio: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Struggle days ..........
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by lindaikeji12: 3:27am On Dec 07, 2013
There is an new Literary Magazine in Africa
currently seeking short stories and poems for
inclusure in its first issue coming Jan 2014.
You can send a cover letter with your details
and synopsis of work to
africanliterarytimes@gmail.com. Goodluck to
all aspiring writers and I hope this is helpful.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by adde: 3:31am On Dec 07, 2013
That small boy for back ground be like Whizkid! lol grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by BENAIJA: 3:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Idrismusty97: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey
baffle person o...imagine say i load
200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland
small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only
to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can
imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis
guys are highway robbers

Why you open mouth they cry now No be you break and burn your airtel sim 3days ago grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Uwakuwak(f): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Kpakor stage
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Becketh(f): 5:20am On Dec 07, 2013
ayusco85: We shall make it someday. Like is u believe ur time will soon come
iont get it,y do pple beg 4 'likes' undecided :-)
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by arthurflex(m): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze:
Lol bro..sorry for that...buy date bundles na..and stop opening thread with pictures like this one, u'll end up using more credit if u do cool

Data bundles not date bundles naa
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Tolustar(m): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2013
caseless: [size=60pt]go and die pls[/size]

and what are u doing here by this time?

i hope my 2million don ready....or else na u go die
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by dewpoint: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
There are times u just have to look at past and smile...Glowing up is what life entails..one love cool
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by emekaxy: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2013
ajasa4link: Hmmmm...now I understand what jjc meant by saying they were his boys....Co's this pix depicts jjc is the one controlling the flow of bottles on the table

Yes oooh, you are damn correct. I can remember this pix way back. Na Wizkid be the small fairboy while the big head you dey see so na Davido.
Funny how time flies.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Elvis295: WHO IS DAT SMALL ONE WIT COCONOUT HEAD SHAPE grin? AND WHY IS DBANJ NOT DRINKING? shocked
Dbanj bottle dey floor.he no want hm papa pastor see am then
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by MistadeRegal(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze:
Lol bro..sorry for that...buy date bundles na..and stop opening thread with pictures like this one, u'll end up using more credit if u do cool
Me wey I buy data bundle but instead make dem deduct data wey dem com dey deduct my money nko? ?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by GetGuide: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2013
The lesson here is keep hustling and God will make you big

https://www.nairaland.com/1489113/grade-5as-original-brazilian-peruvian
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by olatiler(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2013
My brother look big boy than those Loyal Milk seller
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by kaylistic: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Stupid celebs! Once they start making lil money they forget where and how they started! Proud gays
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Osas001: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze: cool

This Shows they have been a long time coming! They didn't get to the top by accident!
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by adaobasi(f): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2013
Are you just knowing that?SMH...for some people.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by divaT: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Eziokwu! angry
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by donPhill(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2013
dem still de flex that time sha...unlike choc-boys we de mix cement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Osas Ighodaro Who Rocked It Better?! / Tiwa Savage Rocks Denim Bum Shorts / Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.