Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars (42406 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib / Picture Of D'banj Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by ayusco85(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Becketh:
iont get it,y do pple beg 4 'likes' undecided :-)

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by adaobasi(f): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2013
diarra94: [size=25pt]don jazzy looks lyk a typical igbo man[/size]
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by ini4brandon(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2013
ayusco85: We shall make it someday. Like is u believe ur time will soon come
have you identified what will make you make it?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by mifavour(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
lol money good Shaa ooh... they look....in fact I can't get a suitable word to describe their look grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by mifavour(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
lol money good Shaa ooh... they look....in fact I can't get a suitable word to describe their look grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by fabby26(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2013
POVERTY tends to keep Friends while FAME often separates Friends.

But that does not mean that we will not strive to be FAMOUS though.
That's the way of the world.

And quote me....that third guy may likely not be in the picture again
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by nickz(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Anytime I watch 'why me' or 'tongolo' video I just laugh cheesy grin #been a long tym coming
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by elliottibanga(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Idrismusty97: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey
baffle person o...imagine say i load
200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland
small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only
to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can
imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis
guys are highway robbers

grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by ayusco85(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2013
ini4brandon: have you identified what will make you make it?

Yeah I ve of course. If u want proof pm me.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by ceo4eva: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2013
'Go And Die' Widow: N2m Can’t Wipe Off Oshiomhole’s Shame – PDP
https://www.nairaland.com/1546115/go-die-widow-n2m-t#1546115.2
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by victorazy(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2013
emmy-richie:
grin grin grin I will make it big too.
Na for mouth?
U dey pay ur tithe?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by homesteady(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze:
two of my topics are on the homepage on a single day. What a great birthday month its been so far. Thanks Seun&Mukina and all other mods grin grin
What's the name of the other thread? grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Caseless: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Tolustar:

i hope my 2million don ready....or else na u go die
grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Caseless: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2013
pussyeater:
Are u Oshimole's cousin? U for nor put pls!
grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Yemlizzy(f): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2013
How time flies,no wondet they say cheesy change is constant!
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Larrygr8t: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze:
Then You're On A Long Thing!
now no long thing
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by kabshina(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2013
OMO EYE........SHOW YOUR LOGO........BANG-JAZZY[/size][size=8pt][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze:
G.O.M hating won't help tongue
Hi......Bye
Who is Gom
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by fabby26(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
And putting their old pictures together with their current pictures presently, don't you think this their old picture will shout " Oga Don Jazzy & D'banj na una be this chei!!. And both of them will smile and say with deep voice " boys na us, na God o & no so we see am o, We are made!! grin

How time flies sha.....from nobody to somebody. Result of a hardwork backed up by God's hands. Happy for them. I am getting their soon by God's Grace
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Sheenor: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Getting there soon.......by God grace.......
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Ryda(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Na d same stature dbanj carry jor angry
No changes upon all the bangalee ejanla kokomaster money wey u chop.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Misterpaul(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Is dbanj and don jazzy sharing that one bottle of beer in front of them?..
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by olaide19(f): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Andyblaze:

Now na Ciroc dem dey use rinse mouth
smileysuch is life
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Andyblaze: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
homesteady:
What's the name of the other thread? grin
Crazy Stuffs you beieved as a kid which you still believe now
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Andyblaze: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mistade Regal:
Me wey I buy data bundle but instead make dem deduct data wey dem com dey deduct my money nko? ?
lol my guy abeg i no de work 4 customer care grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by empero4luv: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2013
man suffer b4 pleasure.
grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by larryblingz: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Grass 2 Grace
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by kokoA(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
kay listic: Stupid celebs! Once they start making lil money they forget where and how they started! Proud gays
easy bros.. Why you dey vex? Is it your money?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Stopercent: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Them lick plate sha.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by nixywil: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am d'banj!!! Don jazzy again!!! Victory at least thumbs up dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape / Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Davido Stops Police From Harassing Taxify Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.