Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17199 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by banki(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Let's coompare Gej As bayelsa governor and fashoolaa as lagos. Governor
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by chamboy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lagos have too many haters... it's normal ppl hate you when u are on top. like Madrid fans beefing barca
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by legendsilver(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
When will Nigerians neglect conflict, When will we welcome peace in our dwellings? Fighting, insults n quarrels wouldn't make us live better or attain the height of world greatest countries. Let's shun all dis partisan struggle, God bless us all
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by plaindealer: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ngokafor:

..why are you insulting his parents now??....you APC supporters are a disgrace to all things decent i swear down!...always the first to throw rabid i[b]nsults around...pathetic!!

Ngokafor:

...you should know by now that the haemaphrodite you are replying is mentally unstable..you shouldnt waste emotions on the him/her.

You insult and and call other people ugly names all the time so look in the mirror and quit playing saint... Hypocrite...
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tee4naija(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Who need a shoeless zoologist when we have a SAN with a sound mind.
PDP once said america shd learn from nigeria's electoral system.they are a bunch of jokers.what will sbd like fashola learn from PDP except of course corruption.lagos deserves more than whatever it gets from d PDP led FGN because it generates the largest percentage of the country's non-oil earnings.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by OmoTier1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
The Devil has being a liar from the beginning so is PDP
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by 99100(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This same Fashola who is being worshipped by Tinubu slaves on this thread is already negotiating and lobbying for a position in the cabinet of GEJ post-2015. It now depends on a magnanimous GEJ to consider Fashola for a position of either a minister or special adviser post-2015. Otherwise Fashola will have no other option but to return to his former job of charge and bail lawyer.
With Lagos IGR,Fashola have loot enough to sustain him and his kindred till their demise.'Eke oni baje' grin
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by naija2dabone(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
regional politics, with tinubu by his side fashola dey try. But national politics? Fashola is a big learner

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by olaife80: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Are you ppl for real! You mean a man of 16 greater than 19. nawa o
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
AdekunleBalogun:

Obviously Lagos is better managed by Fashola than abuja, compare the population of Lagos to Abuja, the landscape of Lagos. I know more can be done by the Fashola administration bt for now his on the right direction.

..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!

NICE JOKE, BRO grin !! REALLY!!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Polio: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Abiolacicero: Who need a shoeless zoologist when we have a SAN with a sound mind.

BANG!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
tosan200:
FRESH AIR MIXED WITH SK AND COCAINE.
fresh air indeed

Uhmmmm.....I think the cocaine part is Tinubu's usual recipe....just saying..
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by jaytee01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

You didn't have to bold your fonts to be read. It indicates that you want to be read at all cost. It also indicates that you are shouting. Yes, I have read what you put out there and I can assure you that it makes a lot of sense to you, but for me, its balderdash, gibberish, and emotional outpour unrelated to the thread and not measured to anything on scale.

Now, I challenge you to react to my post intelligently and I shall endeavor, if I feel like, to respond to you. By the way, address me with respect.
Yeah, calling out a fool n enlightening him about his true state is respect na!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
guy who told I'm a supporter of APC? to me APC n PDP r dasame!!!! well da reason I had to abuse tht lunatic parents is I need to put him in his place, u need to read his first comment on this trend n see if its not justifiable to curse him n his generation

And you had to insult his parents to achieve that, abi? Dont you have any respect for your elders? Or didnt your folks teach you better?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Sirdy48(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
More like GEJian should learn from FASHOLA
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayekotoo:
shut it. how dare you compare a dullard with a visionary leader! The only person that thinks like Fashola in the dullard's government is the current Agricultural minister Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina.

Because he is yoruba too abi.Tribalist heGoat

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jobos:
What is the tolerancy in approving a loan that will be payback by lagos? Is that a free fund or grand? That is just an administrative role .

Maybe we should ask Ayatollah Buhari who cancelled Lagos metro rail project in 1984 after throwing Jakande, the initiator into jail following the COUP that brought him into power in December 1983

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by efilefun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ebig22: what da Bleep is wrong with apc and crew.Jonathan a man that is one of the best president nigeria ever had.you are here comparing an ordinary governor of one state to him.he(fashola) should learn from him and i believe if he does that the sky will be fasholas starting point..

One of the best president in which country? Abegiii, how dare you compare a president to a Governor, that's trash, compare the works done in lagos state with any pdp state, so sure u were among those blessing Gej with enough swear during the subsidy strike, best president inflating the fuel price from 65naira to 150 naira or thereabouts. The same GEJ went to CNN to disgrace the whole country saying dust on air calling Electricity "Power".
"GEJ wey no fit control hin house, abii u don forget say the best president of naija na hin keep students for house for almost 6 months now and the fool called himself a lecturer, throughout he's tenure as a governor can you point out a reasonable project he executed!!!
Help us ask PDP wetin Prof iyayi do them before dem scatter the man chest with bullet!!! Those stupid mofo kom dey lie say na accident!!! FASHOLA is way ahead of GEJ just forget sentiments, all of you saying trash about APC should just go back to ur villages if lagos aint conducive for you or all the rules don too much for una!!!
During the 50LG saga una forget say na this same PDP led government refuse to give lagos state funds for years, Even GEJ will disagree with you

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by najoke: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please moderator move this thread to joke section
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
tosan200:
smellos.

What does that even mean??. Wanna try again?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ba7man(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
PDP's been saying some sh*t today, it seems they have secured the services of a new "drug dealer" that's supplying em real good stuff.

First they say "Fashola should learn governance from G.E.J".

Now, the next one is " G.E.J is our Mandela".

Say no to drugs.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by SpicyMimi(f): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Whaaaaatttt a joke! grin grin grin grin
Learn from that man who has done nothing for Nigerians! Instead his reign has brought lots of chaos in Nigeria! This is a total joke!!!! Sure GEJ wud laugh at this joke!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
efilefun:

"GEJ wey no fit control hin house, abii u don forget say the best president of naija na hin keep students for house for almost 6 months now and the fool called himself a lecturer, throughout he's tenure as a governor can you point out a reasonable project he executed!!!

For how many months were Lagos state doctors on strike while Fashola sent his father abroad for treatment
That does not seem to me like a man with sound mind shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ngokafor(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
plaindealer:

You insult and and call other people ugly names all the time so look in the mirror and quit playing saint... Hypocrite...

There must be something wrong with you mr man.....
...am a hypocrite because i called a guy masquerading as a female who thrives on insulting posters with reckless abandon here 'mentally unstable haemaphrodite right??...fine!
...but just so you know,am not one to be the first to hurl insults at posters here but i do not hesitate to give uncouth posters like you a double dose of their medicine when they cross my path....that will be your lot the next time you insult me again unprovoked like you just did.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by LoveDecay(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
As much as I don't want to derail, you nonsensical English shows you are nothing but a village rat.
Fallacy = ad hominem, why use the same words in a sentence?

Next time you should respect others.

Kai turanchi.....

Billyonaire, this girl don finish you !
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
If u still support pdp as a party , u've no vision.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by sheryf01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
bcomputer101:

Source: www.punchng.com/news/fashola-should-learn-from-jonathans-good-governance-pdp/

Democratic indeed!! Little wonder why 16 votes is greater than 19 votes. U shuld be ashamed of urself for posting this crap. Say smtyn else,mayb I'll agree wit u but definitely not the "rago style" of governance being displayed and practiced by PDP. The ordinary pple who consist the larger part of Nigeria's population deserves more bro.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Youngtekkey(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
oga oooooo biggest joke of the week fashola learn from one clue less/shoeless mofo
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by jamd: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
[b][/b]
fabulous4u:
Mr man read,digest and comment sensibly.the release was talking about Jonathan's tolerance of the opposition and criticism and he's ability to rise above hate which we all know fashola lacks to a large extent.please comment with your sense and not your anu.s
APC e-goats were not designed to think but groan,so I'm not surprised by your display of ignorance
You must either be high on something or u are very good at misusing words,
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by francababy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=20pt]Jonathan should not complain or say all this nonsense. Lagos state voted for him so there's nothing like opposition here.[/size]
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by basilo101: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Anoda loan? Which kind borrow borrow state be dis?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2013
legendsilver: When will Nigerians neglect conflict, When will we welcome peace in our dwellings? Fighting, insults n quarrels wouldn't make us live better or attain the height of world greatest countries. Let's shun all dis partisan struggle, God bless us all
silver silver!!!! ha va?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / EFCC Overlooks Akpabio's Alleged Illness, Invites Him Again Over Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.