Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17201 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Omen100:

houseboy

Bush boy.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Quit all insults on the person of our President, if not, you will be located and "cautioned" by SSS. I will not warn you again. Meanwhile, this thread is an exposition of the bias going on in Lagos State and the need for Fashola to learn from the President. I have reasons to believe that you do not even understand that the Allocation expended by Lagos State largely comes from Federal Government. Without Abuja, Alausa can not function. Hey, I wont react to fallacy ad hominem anymore. Its a clear magnification of the larger dysfunction of your persons on this forum. A trip to a University can help solve this deficient behaviors in you.
billionkobo STFU . why am I not surprised? this rubbish from a drug addict.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Bush boy.
smellos.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Abuse me ? Hell NO! You are incapable of abusing BillyOnaire. I can not help you with this fact, cos it appears to me that you do not even know what this thread is all about. PDP councilors in Lagos are disenfranchised. They are not given constituency allowances as is given to APC councilors. Get involved and know.
ogbeni mumu, I said you should provide d evidence of d PDP councilors in Lagos which are not being given their due allowances.. if you provide that I promise you I will shut up but if u can't u r d biggest fool Eva livveth.. sum PDP idiots rise up one morning afta Jonathan approved d loan fashola requested for and say fashola should b like Jonathan and u cum hear ranting like a beaten dog.. provide evidence then we can talk else I don't av any tin to say to u anymore redundant fellow

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Bush boy.
smellos. cool
Raggedy_Ann:

Bush boy.
smellos.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2:
ogbeni mumu, I said you should provide d evidence of d PDP councilors in Lagos which are not being given their due allowances.. if you provide that I promise you I will shut up but if u can't u r d biggest fool Eva livveth.. sum PDP idiots rise up one morning afta Jonathan approved d loan fashola requested for and say fashola should b like Jonathan and u cum hear ranting like a beaten dog.. provide evidence then we can talk else I don't av any tin to say to u anymore redundant fellow
what do you expect from a drug addict?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Quit all insults on the person of our President, if not, you will be located and "cautioned" by SSS. I will not warn you again. Meanwhile, this thread is an exposition of the bias going on in Lagos State and the need for Fashola to learn from the President. I have reasons to believe that you do not even understand that the Allocation expended by Lagos State largely comes from Federal Government. Without Abuja, Alausa can not function. Hey, I wont react to fallacy ad hominem anymore. Its a clear magnification of the larger dysfunction of your persons on this forum. A trip to a University can help solve this deficient behaviors in you.

Is that a threat or something, bring it on kid like am afraid hun?? Same allocation tinubu didn't receive for more than two years and run Lagos state perfectly well. Dude you need to see a shrink like asap, your mental state is definitely not stable. No matter how school you are your stupidity on this thread clearly shows you are not more sophisticated than all this village palmwine joint politics members.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This same Fashola who is being worshipped by Tinubu slaves on this thread is already negotiating and lobbying for a position in the cabinet of GEJ post-2015. It now depends on a magnanimous GEJ to consider Fashola for a position of either a minister or special adviser post-2015. Otherwise Fashola will have no other option but to return to his former job of charge and bail lawyer.
This is how you peddle lies. Fashola lobbying to be in GEJ's government in 2015? I dey laugh. No wonder GEJ is not trusted.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
let us even consider this.. billymumu let's say u r d governor of Lagos, am a PDP councilor.. u av already used 6years in office ehen.. as a PDP councilor I ask for allowance to build roads in ma local government d 1st year I ask u didn't give me, d 2nd yr u didn't give me cos I am a PDP councilor, d 3rd yr again same thing .. wat do u tink I will do.. I will complain immediately to every chapters involved.. this PDP councilors didn't complain d 1st yr, didn't complain 2nd yr.. it is nw d sixth yr.. they na have d mouth to complain DAT fashola does not give them allowance like deir APC counterparts.. pls is DAT not funny to say d least .. they even complain d way I look at dis.. they made their complain in form of a comparison. this is total stupidity and doesn't warrant ma energy.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by slightlyMad(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Mr man read,digest and comment sensibly.the release was talking about Jonathan's tolerance of the opposition and criticism and he's ability to rise above hate which we all know fashola lacks to a large extent.please comment with your sense and not your anu.s
APC e-goats were not designed to think but groan,so I'm not surprised by your display of ignorance

fashola has a sound mind abeg, thats y he wont tolerate rubbish
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
geeez:

So because you said you have a house in Lagos, we should believe you because your monicker is Billyonaire

And because we are pro-Lagos, means we don't own any building in Lagos?

I've noticed you as a loud, good-for-nothing, unintelligent poster who possibly lives in one cave in Umuahia and claims to be a landlord in Lagos

I'm sure you've not seen or owned a million before and you're claiming billionaire status

For every Yoruba who is passionate about Lagos, it is because Lagos is Yorubaland and you can't change that

If you truly own a property like you claim, look through your certificate of occupancy again but I doubt if you've ever seen one

Funny, you didn't even comment on what he said, you rather chose the easy path of attacking his person - when faced with the truth.

If Fashola is frustrating PDP councilors from doing their jobs, he needs to stop.

We should all remember that it is Lagosian that would benefit if the councilors aren't stooped/hindered from doing the work they were elected to do

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sincerely people who called themselves Lagos PDP need to be taken to a phychatric hospital for making such refrence.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Funny, you didn't even comment on what he said, you rather chose the easy path of attacking his person - when faced with the truth.

If Fashola is frustrating PDP councilors from doing their jobs, he needs to stop.

We should all remember that it is Lagosian that would benefit if the councilors aren't stooped/hindered from doing the work they were elected to do

That is the message from PDP Lagos and if Fashola does not sit up I hope PDP will continue to expose his Achilles heel.

BTW, Tinubu scored points for standing up to OBJoke for the seizure of LGA funds, which were subsequently released. However how many LGAs in Lagos state have done anything significant relative to their assigned roles in the 1999 constitution, reproduced below

Fourth Schedule

Functions of a Local Government Council

1. The main functions of a local government council are as follows:

(a) the consideration and the making of recommendations to a State commission on economic planning or any similar body on -
(i) the economic development of the State, particularly in so far as the areas of authority of the council and of the State are affected, and
(ii) proposals made by the said commission or body;
(b) collection of rates, radio and television licences;
(c) establishment and maintenance of cemeteries, burial grounds and homes for the destitute or infirm;
(d) licensing of bicycles, trucks (other than mechanically propelled trucks), canoes, wheel barrows and carts;
(e) establishment, maintenance and regulation of slaughter houses, slaughter slabs, markets, motor parks and public conveniences;
(f) construction and maintenance of roads, streets, street lightings, drains and other public highways, parks, gardens, open spaces, or such public facilities as may be prescribed from time to time by the House of Assembly of a State;
(g) naming of roads and streets and numbering of houses;
(h) provision and maintenance of public conveniences, sewage and refuse disposal;
(i) registration of all births, deaths and marriages;

(j) assessment of privately owned houses or tenements for the purpose of levying such rates as may be prescribed by the House of Assembly of a State; and

(k) control and regulation of -

(i) out-door advertising and hoarding,
(ii) movement and keeping of pets of all description,
(iii) shops and kiosks,
(iv) restaurants, bakeries and other places for sale of food to the public,
(v) laundries, and
(vi) licensing, regulation and control of the sale of liquor.

2. The functions of a local government council shall include participation of such council in the Government of a State as respects the following matters -
the provision and maintenance of primary, adult and vocational education;

(b) the development of agriculture and natural resources, other than the exploitation of materials
(c) the provision and maintenance of health services; and
(d) such other functions as may be conferred on a local government council by the House of Assembly of the State.

From: http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/FourthSchedule.html

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ddeola: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
The reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ilaje44(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Goddex: Yea, really, which is better managed between Abuja (GEJ & PDP) and Lagos (Fashola/Tinubu & APC)? Remember, Lagos was again recently ranked 4th worst city to live in in the world after 14yrs of the duo in power. It is still very dirty and cannot boast of basic pipeborne water as most cities despite huge IGR.

Abuja, despite not being overcrowded and the very huuuuuuuuge federal allocations, still battles with providing the amenities you are criticizing Lagos for. Actually, no Nigerian political party has done the worth of the money they administer in Government. They are all mediocres! However, GEJ (the PDP) is the epitome of wastefulness and mediocrity. Some call him clueless and they may not be far from the truth. Watch his meeting with Obama, his interviews with CNN's Amanpour (before he began acting as and after he became President), his recent presidential chat (common stealing is not corruption) with Nigerian journalists etc. That guy is just not worth to be a president. Even Shagari was not this daft.

Concerning the topic, I do not think Fashola has anything to learn from Jonathan. If Jonathan indeed has been tolerant and harmonious, his PDP party would not have witnessed the rift it's gone through. There is absolutely nothing to learn from Jonathan.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ProGSM(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
To me Fashola has not done anything. Till today (6th/12/2013), Lagos State has not been able to pay her workers.

And they are broke.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tomakint: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
ProGSM: To me Fashola has not done anything. Till today (6th/12/2013), Lagos State has not been able to pay her workers.

And they are broke.
Seriously, tell me this is a huge JOKE, for how long have they (Lagos workers) been in this mess?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
tosan200:
billionkobo STFU . why am I not surprised? this rubbish from a drug addict.
Hahahahaa Drugs are beyond the realms of your affordability. But you can take Panadol, it might be your source for common sense.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

Is that a threat or something, bring it on kid like am afraid hun?? Same allocation tinubu didn't receive for more than two years and run Lagos state perfectly well. Dude you need to see a shrink like asap, your mental state is definitely not stable. No matter how school you are your stupidity on this thread clearly shows you are not more sophisticated than all this village palmwine joint politics members.

Stop insulting and focus on the points, I wont warn you again.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by AjCityOne: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder why some people who don't even have shelter of their own in Lagos are more Pro-Lagos, than us Land Lords in Lagos. What PDP, Lagos State Chapter is opining is fair play and equity to PDP Councilors (In Lagos State), to develop their constituency (In Lagos State), for the constituents (In Lagos State).

The Comparison is merely and fact fully necessary because (our) Lagos Governor,
seems to play politics on Party and Tribal lines against the tenets of micro-democracy in the very Microcosmic Lagos.

Can you tribal Yorubas cease to be stupid 99% of the time?

Can someone borrow this guy a brain.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Stop insulting and focus on the points, I wont warn you again.

Waiting on you, your dullard president and the zombie sss. If you don't bring them to arrest me. Then you are definitely planted into your mother by the gateman at your father's house.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

Waiting on you, your dullard president and the zombie sss. If you don't bring them to arrest me. Then you are definitely planted into your mother by the gateman at your father's house.
u dey mind tht idio+, point of correction dey dnt have gateman in his father house bcoz his father was homeless then so it was a mad man tht fukd his sex-freak mother n gave birth to a lunatic bastard, the madness is still disturbing him n sad part is he will pass is on to his worthless generation
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by DaMaster(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Irony
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

The guy is one empty thing....his threats like that of atiwireless are empty....in fact I suspect the same person operates the two boastful handles.

They go around the community making loud noise...whereas they just need little push and you see them scurry off.

An advice : leave his parents out of this, they know how to use such to point the mods at such comments.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

The guy is one empty thing....his threats like that of atiwireless are empty....in fact I suspect the same person operates the two boastful handles.

They go around the community making loud noise...whereas they just need little push and you see them scurry off.

All his fantasy of billions self are all false. berem once investigate his claims through his former twitter handle on his profile. After calling him out about his false claims, he remove the twitter handle and open this new one.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

Oh Yes ? Is that all you have got ? It must be difficult being you. Is it normal for you to get so emotional when you are bereft of facts on a topical discourse ? So, each time you fail woefully in a debate you resort to your bestial tendencies. Nairalanders think you are f00lish, wont you attempt to prove them wrong ?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

All his fantasy of billions self are all false. berem once investigate his claims through his former twitter handle on his profile. After calling him out about his false claims, he remove the twitter handle and open this new one.

grin grin grin grin

I saw his FB profile once through the same source....he doesn't come across like someone that can afford to open a current account with Zenith Bank... grin

We don't call him the poorest Billionaire for the fun of it.... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
u dey mind tht idio+, point of correction dey dnt have gateman in his father house bcoz his father was homeless then so it was a mad man tht fukd his sex-freak mother n gave birth to a lunatic bastard, the madness is still disturbing him n sad part is he will pass is on to his worthless generation
That must be the sickest you can go mentally. I am in charge of my emotions and I am watching you exhaust your can of warms before giving you the TKO of your life. By the way, by TKO I mean, Technical Knock-Out. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin

I saw his FB profile once through the same source....he doesn't come across like someone that can afford to open a current account with Zenith Bank... grin

We don't call him the poorest Billionaire for the fun of it.... cheesy cheesy
yeah, broke ass billionaire, i'm very sure he is yet to eat today
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

I am so popular that wheelchair bloggers can write about my billions just to gain traffic. What a joy ! What a glory !! What is berem, the name of a dog ?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by gudnex22(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
http://saharareporters.com/gallery /photonews-government-hype-one- worst-primary-schools-world- mushin-lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners / Fashola, Buhari And An Administration Bereft Of Ideas - Reno Omokri / EFCC Overlooks Akpabio's Alleged Illness, Invites Him Again Over Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.