Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17202 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Let stay on thread guys....

So PDP in Lagos think mentioning Fashola name will bring them out of the total irrelevance they are presently in the SW..

We know that anyone that attack APC..Fashola...Tinubu and Buhari automatically earns some amount from the Oga at the top, but the ludicrous remark is just insane.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: That must be the sickest you can go mentally. I am in charge of my emotions and I am watching you exhaust your can of warms before giving you the TKO of your life. By the way, by TKO I mean, Technical Knock-Out. grin grin grin
lunatic wht you waiting for? bring it on n see if I don't e-kill you....
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
yeah, broke ass billionaire, i'm very sure he is yet to eat today
You little fiscal midgets are eavesdropping about me, on Nairaland ? Listen little rabbits. Fashola needs to learn to be a Nationalist like Gani Fawehinmi and Fela Anikulapo Kuti of blessed memory. Those 2 were real Yoruba DNA. All these Bourdillonians playing tribal and regional politics are just products of adultery of Jackals and pretty ladies of true Yoruba Dynasty.

Anyone supporting Fashola's anti-poor and partisan politics will face the wrath of social justice, if not today certainly tomorrow.

We do not forget, we do not forgive.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
The fake Billionaire is conveniently avoiding me.... grin cheesy grin
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
lunatic wht you waiting for? bring it on n see if I don't e-kill you....
I am not a lunatic, don't call me a lunatic. That's not prudent. Your brain is in your head, locate it, and use it.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
ilugunboy: The fake Billionaire is conveniently avoiding me.... grin cheesy grin
Cos you are a nobody. NO-BO-DY: Persona non grata.

Partisan Politics has crippled Lagos State. Now Fashola is taking loans up and down, and I need him to provide for PDP constituents in Lagos. It is our Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
ilugunboy: The fake Billionaire is conveniently avoiding me.... grin cheesy grin
him no won commit suicide now, pity da ¡diot
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
him no won commit suicide now, pity da ¡diot
English Please. Stop typing pidgin here, you illiterates make me sick.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
a drug addict lunatic will be like :
Billyonaire: I am not a lunatic, don't call me a lunatic. That's not prudent. Your brain is in your head, locate it, and use it.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ngokafor(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
u dey mind tht idio+, point of correction dey dnt have gateman in his father house bcoz his father was homeless then so it was a mad man tht fukd his sex-freak mother n gave birth to a lunatic bastard, the madness is still disturbing him n sad part is he will pass is on to his worthless generation

..why are you insulting his parents now??....you APC supporters are a disgrace to all things decent i swear down!...always the first to throw rabid insults around...pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax: a drug addict lunatic will be like :

Fallacy ad hominem as always. Obviously ludicrous!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ngokafor:

..why are you insulting his parents now??....you APC supporters are a disgrace to all things decent i swear down!...always the first to throw rabid insults around...pathetic!!
APC Supporters are known to hit below the belts when they are defeated. We know their weak points, so I am calling the shots and they are pestering insults. They are all beneath me, in all the days of their lives. So Mote It Be!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ngokafor:

guy who told I'm a supporter of APC? to me APC n PDP r dasame!!!! well da reason I had to abuse tht lunatic parents is I need to put him in his place, u need to read his first comment on this trend n see if its not justifiable to curse him n his generation
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls stop replying dis billymumu.. he just wants attention and by replying u r giving it to him.. I told him to provide evidence and he stopped replying me.. replying d idiot is like giving a cat a bone to eat, u all knw it is pointless.. pls just leave him to his own... his fellow comrades will help him out later..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Where are the APC e-rats ? As always, they have exhausted their baggage of insults and personal attacks without a single point.

As always, FRESH AIR has defeated the dirty broom.

As always, BillyOnaire Reigns Supreme on Nairaland.

Once again, the undisputed Champion, representing FRESH AIR.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:
guy who told I'm a supporter of APC? to me APC n PDP r dasame!!!! well da reason I had to abuse tht lunatic parents is I need to put him in his place, u need to read his first comment on this trend n see if its not justifiable to curse him n his generation

You do not support APC ? And you do not support PDP ? Hahahahaha You represent NOTHING. You stand for nothing. You fall for anything even bullsh/it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ayomax(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2: pls stop replying dis billymumu.. he just wants attention and by replying u r giving it to him.. I told him to provide evidence and he stopped replying me.. replying d idiot is like giving a cat a bone to eat, u all knw it is pointless.. pls just leave him to his own... his fellow comrades will help him out later..
true talk, let leave da lunatic n his cursed life
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by LajaLaba: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Where are the APC e-rats ? As always, they have exhausted their baggage of insults and personal attacks without a single point.

As always, FRESH AIR has defeated the dirty broom.

As always, BillyOnaire Reigns Supreme on Nairaland.

Once again, the undisputed Champion, representing FRESH AIR.
U should be ashamed of yourself....Where is your dignity?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2: pls stop replying dis billymumu.. he just wants attention and by replying u r giving it to him.. I told him to provide evidence and he stopped replying me.. replying d idiot is like giving a cat a bone to eat, u all knw it is pointless.. pls just leave him to his own... his fellow comrades will help him out later..

You stopped because you accepted that I am above you and your equals. I repeat this fact, that Fashola MUST provide constituency allowances to PDP councilors same measure he provides for APC councilors, it is unfair to segregate Lagosians simply because they belong to a different party. I clamor for equity for Lagosians and APC e-rats, who do not even represent the good people of Yoruba are making noise on Nairaland.

Fairness, Equity, Justice is all I ask for PDP councilors in Lagos State. FULLSTOP!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Laja Laba: U should be ashamed of yourself....Where is your dignity?
Personal attack indicates you lack basic education. Points, facts and nothing personal. Please or I go personal with you. Get that into your thick skull.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by DerideGull(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
As much as I don't want to derail, you nonsensical English shows you are nothing but a village rat.
Fallacy = ad hominem, why use the same words in a sentence?

Next time you should respect others.

What happened to modesty? Certain Nigerians are very boastful while ignorantly wrong on a subject matter and, at times, publicly.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
I beat them, they run ? Hahahahahahaaha APC e-Rats, I like the way they run.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

You stopped because you accepted that I am above you and your equals. I repeat this fact, that Fashola MUST provide constituency allowances to PDP councilors same measure he provides for APC councilors, it is unfair to segregate Lagosians simply because they belong to a different party. I clamor for equity for Lagosians and APC e-rats, who do not even represent the good people of Yoruba are making noise on Nairaland.

Fairness, Equity, Justice is all I ask for PDP councilors in Lagos State. FULLSTOP!
so wat you call evidence is ur word and some PDP e-rats words right? this goes to show ur stupidity. this is ma last reply to u.. don't bother quoting dis if u r not bringing evidence..
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2:
so wat you call evidence is ur word and some PDP e-rats words right? this goes to show ur stupidity. this is ma last reply to u.. don't bother quoting dis if u r not bringing evidence..
You cant write a line without an insult on a person, that's the legacy you wanna leave for your kids ? I demand that you apologize to me.

I am waiting for that apology. This is not a threat, not yet.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
kingoflag: Like I said: Throw ur State in the ring and let's see how it fares.

B4 I do..... Pls which state are you from (are u 1 of those claiming Lagos tooo)

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Ngokafor(f): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ayomax:

First of all,am not a guy...
Second of all lets say for the sake of this arguement that he is lying about his statues,i ask u Ayo so what??..how does it effect your life really??..
...can you in all sincerity justify calling his a mum a sex-freak and his dad something lower than a gateman??...and over a politician who may not even know you exist ...and to think he did not even insult you or other posters attacking him at first makes it all the more disgraceful on your part seriously..
...anyway to each their own,am done..*unfollows thread*.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by alex1612: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Mr man read,digest and comment sensibly.the release was talking about Jonathan's tolerance of the opposition and criticism and he's ability to rise above hate which we all know fashola lacks to a large extent.please comment with your sense and not your anu.s
APC e-goats were not designed to think but groan,so I'm not surprised by your display of ignorance

Tolerance indeed, that made Jona to waste lives of Christians that voted him in, in the hand of B.HARAM. when OBJ gave him PANPA/EXPO to tackle B.HARAM, he took OBJ for full. He was dialoguing with Terrorist. Why is he fighting them now?
Sleep can never be compared with Death. Sharp and smart, intelligent and hard working Governor; you are comparing with spoon feeding President? If you want to know the kind of president you have, ask him on live TV interview; what are his plans for Naija for this month for Naija.Ask Fasola his plans for Lagos for the next 10years. You will know that, Jona is a big mistake Naija ever made.

Fasola can be compared to Pa Awolowo, Nelson Madela or Bola Ige while
Jona can be compared to Sen. Farouk, Wike, Miss Oduah, Mr. Virus, Femi Otedola and co
In which way you will compare them? If you do l think you need to see doctor.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I am so popular that wheelchair bloggers can write about my billions just to gain traffic. What a joy ! What a glory !! What is berem, the name of a dog ?

This guy, u no go kill me with laff oooo!
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by shadrach77: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
they are right. Fashola is overrated angry angry angry
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by chamboy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is the dumbest post eva, how will u tell cr7 to learn frm Ahmed Musa
Nawa for pdp oo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Jobos(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Mr man read,digest and comment sensibly.the release was talking about Jonathan's tolerance of the opposition and criticism and he's ability to rise above hate which we all know fashola lacks to a large extent.please comment with your sense and not your anu.s
APC e-goats were not designed to think but groan,so I'm not surprised by your display of ignorance
What is the tolerancy in approving a loan that will be payback by lagos? Is that a free fund or grand? That is just an administrative role .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners / Sahara Reporters Attack The Chief Of Staff / Osinbajo To Announce Presidential Bid After APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.