Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17198 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Hahahahaaha.... Kids of Nairaland, You want to educate your father on how to have sex with your mother ?

I repeat your logical reasoning on this forum are ad hominem. Let me explain to you uneducated folks. What I mean is that you are attacking persons instead of issues on discourse. You, my friend, are very unlettered.

This is not only exhibition of stupidity in the highest order. I recommend you for a lobotomy asap. Berem is on her way to expose your billionaire wannabe fantasies.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tomakint: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2013
This Billyonaire is mouthed cheesy cheesy cheesy guy I dey feel your combo...ride on bro wink

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by timbuk2u: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder why some people who don't even have shelter of their own in Lagos are more Pro-Lagos, than us Land Lords in Lagos. What PDP, Lagos State Chapter is opining is fair play and equity to PDP Councilors (In Lagos State), to develop their constituency (In Lagos State), for the constituents (In Lagos State).

The Comparison is merely and fact fully necessary because (our) Lagos Governor, seems to play politics on Party and Tribal lines against the tenets of micro-democracy in the very Microcosmic Lagos.

Can you tribal Yorubas cease to be stupid 99% of the time?
And the village idio+ opens his beak.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2013
ba7man: Keep your "friendly" advice. Thanks.

Good to see you admit that you LIED about your allegation since you cannot dig up the post.
Noted for future reference.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

This is not only exhibition of stupidity in the highest order. I recommend you for a lobotomy asap.
What a cacophony ! Its obviously absurd that you are trying to derail this thread by attacking my glorious self instead of the topical issues on ground viz-a-viz the need for Fashola to govern Lagos with equality and fairness, knowing fully well that PDP constituents in Lagos are not enemies but a people vested with a freedom to vote who ever they want. He should not disenfranchise them.

The decision of Fashola to not provide resources for PDP councilors as he is doing to APC councilors for constituency projects mirrors the political chauvinism of Fashola and by extension, APC, and we are all asking for Fashola to learn from GoodLuck Jonathan, who despite the cantankerous politics of APC approves loan for Lagos State, the heart of the Bourdillonians who know nothing but regionalism and nepotism.

Learn from the best President Nigeria ever had.

FRESH AIR !!!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

This is not only exhibition of stupidity in the highest order. I recommend you for a lobotomy asap. Berem is on her way to expose your billionaire wannabe fantasies.
you don't have to reply that guy. What do you expect from a drug addict?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2013
timbuk2u: And the village idio+ opens his beak.
I am not a village idio+, I am a Biafran Lagosian. I own 100% of Biafra as well as 67% of Lekki Peninsular. I represent the very best of Biafran heritage and Lagos is ours to take. Go and Die!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: What a cacophony ! Its obviously absurd that you are trying to derail this thread by attacking my glorious self instead of the topical issues on ground viz-a-viz the need for Fashola to govern Lagos with equality and fairness, knowing fully well that PDP constituents in Lagos are not enemies but a people vested with a freedom to vote who ever they want. He should not disenfranchise them.

The decision of Fashola to not provide resources for PDP councilors as he is doing to APC councilors for constituency projects mirrors the political chauvinism of Fashola and by extension, APC, and we are all asking for Fashola to learn from GoodLuck Jonathan, who despite the cantankerous politics of APC approves loan for Lagos State, the heart of the Bourdillonians who know nothing but regionalism and nepotism.

FRESH AIR !!!
FRESH AIR MIXED WITH SK AND COCAINE.
fresh air indeed
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by olatiler(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2013
It seems to me that those PDP in Lagos are from SE, they ain't good in saying the truth but opposite and we have knew them on that ever since last century
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by justhelp(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
yeah because you don't have a facts to counter my submissions
Fact: Anything fashola is today or wishes to be in future Jonathan has already achieved .
so fashola has a lot to learn from jonathan
poverty of brain
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I am not a village idio+, I am a Biafran Lagosian. I own 100% of Biafra as well as 67% of Lekki Peninsular. I represent the very best of Biafran heritage and Lagos is ours to take. Go and Die!!!
keep up the lies. it is your oyel money.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2013
tosan200:
FRESH AIR MIXED WITH SK AND COCAINE.
fresh air indeed

That's a nice combo. Not meant for the feeble minded.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ba7man(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2013
anonimi:

Good to see you admit that you LIED about your allegation since you cannot dig up the post.
Noted for future reference.

You must be quite gullible not to know your friend the "billyonaire" is a liar.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2013
tosan200:
keep up the lies. it is your oyel money.
My friend, I need Fashola to provide constituency allowances that belongs to PDP councilors to them, this is Lagos State, and the PDP members in Lagos State are Lagosians too.

Fashola needs to quit politics of bias. That's what we are discussing, every other thing is balderdash, gibberish and nonsensical derailment of this thread. Focus on the issue and not my glorious self.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2013
@billionkobo is militant waiting to collect his meager wage from his paymaster

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2013
tosan200: @billionkobo is militant waiting to collect his meager wage from his paymaster
Hahahahahahaha, Nnah men, money is good! Join me and your life will never be the same again. Poverty will not be your neighbor at Ogbomosho where you are presently living in face-me-I-face-you kpako cubicle.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by farolee(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2013
israel007: Yes, fashola is an insensitive dirty piece of work

You don't have to get higher BP cause you hate Fashola.why don't you respect your host state,Perhaps you are not happy with them,just leave the state or is anyone of them laying claim to your state.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2013
ba7man: You must be quite gullible not to know your friend the "billyonaire" is a liar.
I need a lie detector test to prove my truthfulness. Please do not derail this august thread.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by oluwashaddow(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
solomon111: lateef jakande was formerly a member of PDP before he cross-carpeted due to localized issues affecting the lagos state PDP then.
so u mean there has been a PDP government before in Lagos state..... I dey laugh oooooo
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahahahaha, Nnah men, money is good! Join me and your life will never be the same again. Poverty will not be your neighbor at Ogbomosho where you are presently living in face-me-I-face-you kpako cubicle.
Hahaha very funny. I can see through you. yes I stay in ogbomosho and live in a cubicle . were you not part of the people fashola deported from Lagos . haha . go hawk your gala . shior

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by farolee(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I am not a village idio+, I am a Biafran Lagosian. I own 100% of Biafra as well as 67% of Lekki Peninsular. I represent the very best of Biafran heritage and Lagos is ours to take. Go and Die!!!

A generation only knows where is going only if such generation knows where is comig from. BIAFRA ? no doubt you are LOST AND CONFUSE GENERATION. When a man discard his root,when an African man suddenly turned to Peter Johnson,when a generation could not produce home move in its own language.what is the future of such generation.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2013
oluwashaddow: so u mean there has been a PDP government before in Lagos state..... I dey laugh oooooo
I tire o. this people in alaigbo never cease to amaze me
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: What a cacophony ! Its obviously absurd that you are trying to derail this thread by attacking my glorious self instead of the topical issues on ground viz-a-viz the need for Fashola to govern Lagos with equality and fairness, knowing fully well that PDP constituents in Lagos are not enemies but a people vested with a freedom to vote who ever they want. He should not disenfranchise them.

FRESH AIR !!!
I don't wanna abuse you until further notice. but 1st can u provide evidence to prove wat u just said? but if u can't then am I permitted to call u a redundant fellow
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Biafra my ass. what are you doing in Lagos ,a non Biafra state . hawking gala?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tosan200(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Biafra or Biafra or biabitch.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2013
ba7man: You must be quite gullible not to know your friend the "billyonaire" is a liar.

Gullible ko, gullible ni.
That refers mainly to the MUMUS who follow and soak up the propaganda, distortions and outright lies that is sold as performance by Arewa People's Congress, APC I like to think that is what this OP is partly about - open the eyes of the MUMUs further to the HYPOCRISY of the scammers in APC.

Since when did Billyonaire become my friend I thought you were my friend, guess I was mistaken cheesy
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2013

FRESH AIR !!!

Its obvious you are not only dillusional you about to go berserk. Fash shouldn't be mention in the same sentence with the otueke heppopotamus you worship in his shrine. We are talking about a leader with vision and idea and you are comparing him with a village drunkard that can't even Marshall his view well in a discuss, are you for real clown. Who is the head of undemocratic actions gej of course, from breaking the PDP gentleman zoning arrangement, to the new politics of division along ethnic and religious line, fighting any contrary view to his amechi comes to mind, what of the governors forum brouhaha. Just quit the shenanigans cause you are sounding like a broken gramophone already. Gej best president ever that is so laughable even shonekan short term rule make the otueke drunkard regime look like a session with Ali baba et all.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by smithsammy(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2013
DID YOU KNOW THAT BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA COMMANDS MORE INTERNATIONAL RESPECT THAN JONATHAN? we are not talking about position here but inteligent. i think google can be of help here. google fashola and jonathan. thank you. bye

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2:
I don't wanna abuse you until further notice. but 1st can u provide evidence to prove wat u just said? but if u can't then am I permitted to call u a redundant fellow
Abuse me ? Hell NO! You are incapable of abusing BillyOnaire. I can not help you with this fact, cos it appears to me that you do not even know what this thread is all about. PDP councilors in Lagos are disenfranchised. They are not given constituency allowances as is given to APC councilors. Get involved and know.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by 9icegee: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
hi guys... check this thread out and be free to leave ur comments https://www.nairaland.com/1542599/before-die-want-wot-wud
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun:

Its obvious you are not only dillusional you about to go berserk. Fash shouldn't be mention in the same sentence with the otueke heppopotamus you worship in his shrine. We are talking about a leader with vision and idea and you are comparing him with a village drunkard that can't even Marshall his view well in a discuss, are you for real clown. Who is the head of undemocratic actions gej of course, from breaking the PDP gentleman zoning arrangement, to the new politics of division along ethnic and religious line, fighting any contrary view to his amechi comes to mind, what of the governors forum brouhaha. Just quit the shenanigans cause you are sounding like a broken gramophone already. Gej best president ever that is so laughable even shonekan short term rule make the otueke drunkard regime look like a session with Ali baba et all.

Quit all insults on the person of our President, if not, you will be located and "cautioned" by SSS. I will not warn you again. Meanwhile, this thread is an exposition of the bias going on in Lagos State and the need for Fashola to learn from the President. I have reasons to believe that you do not even understand that the Allocation expended by Lagos State largely comes from Federal Government. Without Abuja, Alausa can not function. Hey, I wont react to fallacy ad hominem anymore. Its a clear magnification of the larger dysfunction of your persons on this forum. A trip to a University can help solve this deficient behaviors in you.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
farolee:

A generation only knows where is going only if such generation knows where is comig from. BIAFRA ? no doubt you are LOST AND CONFUSE GENERATION. When a man discard his root,when an African man suddenly turned to Peter Johnson,when a generation could not produce home move in its own language.what is the future of such generation.

Visit Biafra and see things for yourself. Remember, an average American thinks Africans live in mud houses with elephants, some don't even think there is a car in Africa. Go to Biafra and see things for yourself. We own our landscape 100% and we own 67% of Lagos, cos we are 45% of the population. Guess what ? You are wasting my time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / IGP Directs Police Commissioners To Disarm Militias In States / Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.