Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17084 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:

The withdawal of Ameachi's security

The interruption of nPDP's meeting

Sending soldiers to beak up the subsidy protests

Stating a type of politics that can be best described as ethno-religious

Are these what he is to adopt into Lagos? Abeg guy
Mr man get your fact right and been a dummy
1)amaechis security aides were never withdrawn,CSP mbu recently challenged him to prove it in fact amaechi still moves around with a convoy,hr dares not move round rivers state without one,even his wife has a convoy to herself
2)the nPDP is an illegal party as ruled upon by the court and only an irresponsible government will tolerate illegalities .
3)there was no such thing as subsidy protest it was just a gathering of angry politicians he defeated at the polls calling organizing a rally,sharing foods,clothes and paying artiste and comedians to perform that can never be a protest.
4)Jonathan has never shown any sign of been ethno-religious either in words or by action and I challenge you to prove me wrong infact, it is your APC leaders Buhari,tinubu,elrufai,ffka,rauf et all that have been fanning the embers of ethno-religious sentiments both in words and I. action,or have u forgotten so soon Joe fashola proves his ethnic bias by deporting Igbos from lagos and how he goes about harassing them with KAI guerrilla's.
fashola still has a lot to learn from Jonathan
APC e-goats keep making a bog fool of themselves .

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
plaindealer:

Are our leaders supposed to do their job or ignore and just tolerate their jobs and the people they swore to serve?

You people come up with insane sentiments for real..
Jonathan has met all the criteria u listed but fashola hasn't now who is to learn from the other?
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: and Nigeria, thru the rule of ur PDP has been ranked the best, even in west africa. Abi?
economically speaking yes
socially speaking yes
are you satisfied ?
now shut up and stop been foolish u suck at it

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
As much as I don't want to derail, you nonsensical English shows you are nothing but a village rat.
Fallacy = ad hominem, why use the same words in a sentence?

Next time you should respect others.
Hahahahaha I cant ignore to laugh. You are highly discombobulative. I repeat, Your logical fallacy is ad hominem. You need to get another 10 yrs of education to even come close to dusting BillyOnaire's sandals. I am highly lettered. Stick to this thread and stop your vituperations.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Mr man get your fact right and been a dummy
1)amaechis security aides were never withdrawn,CSP mbu recently challenged him to prove it in fact amaechi still moves around with a convoy,hr dares not move round rivers state without one,even his wife has a convoy to herself
2)the nPDP is an illegal party as ruled upon by the court and only an irresponsible government will tolerate illegalities .
3)there was no such thing as subsidy protest it was just a gathering of angry politicians he defeated at the polls calling organizing a rally,sharing foods,clothes and paying artiste and comedians to perform that can never be a protest.
4)Jonathan has never shown any sign of been ethno-religious either in words or by action and I challenge you to prove me wrong infact, it is your APC leaders Buhari,tinubu,elrufai,ffka,rauf et all that have been fanning the embers of ethno-religious sentiments both in words and I. action,or have u forgotten so soon Joe fashola proves his ethnic bias by deporting Igbos from lagos and how he goes about harassing them with KAI guerrilla's.
fashola still has a lot to learn from Jonathan
APC e-goats keep making a bog fool of themselves .
Tell that to Bamanga Tukur.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Jonathan has met all the criteria u listed but fashola hasn't now who is to learn from the other?
What achievement did Goodluck Jonathan record as a deputy and a governor in Bayelsa State? Even David Mark gave PDP the impression of stop dreaming of winning Lagos State in 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Omen100(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder why some people who don't even have shelter of their own in Lagos are more Pro-Lagos, than us Land Lords in Lagos. What PDP, Lagos State Chapter is opining is fair play and equity to PDP Councilors (In Lagos State), to develop their constituency (In Lagos State), for the constituents (In Lagos State).

The Comparison is merely and fact fully necessary because (our) Lagos Governor, seems to play politics on Party and Tribal lines against the tenets of micro-democracy in the very Microcosmic Lagos.

Can you tribal Yorubas cease to be stupid 99% of the time?

houseboy

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Omen100(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

You didn't have to bold your fonts to be read. It indicates that you want to be read at all cost. It also indicates that you are shouting. Yes, I have read what you put out there and I can assure you that it makes a lot of sense to you, but for me, its balderdash, gibberish, and emotional outpour unrelated to the thread and not measured to anything on scale.

Now, I challenge you to react to my post intelligently and I shall endeavor, if I feel like, to respond to you. By the way, address me with respect.

houseboy
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2013
Ayekotoo:
can someone tell this man to shut up and stop gittering? Fashola had seen the future hence, he initiated the lekki seaport, the establishment of lekki airport, the construction of bridges for(pedestrians and vehicles).
Fashola was the first leader to establish state security trust fund to cater for the incompetent federal govt-led military, police, customs and Ndlea.
its you that should shut up and get your facts right OBJ saw it first but due to sentiments did nothing about it . all fashola simply did was to bring the attention of Jonathan to it and Jonathan been a unbiased listener approved it.
I'm sure you don't know that the federal government has a 20% stake in it compared to Lagos states 18.5% now tell me who own it?
biased e-goat

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Omen100(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire:

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

houseboy logician.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Omen100:

houseboy
grin grin grin grin
e-goat

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2013
First of wre will I start 4rm.. wat Lagos PDP state as d comparable trait is not even wat makes a GR8 leader dat is 1 .. secondly ask yourself dis question? how can u compare a weakling wit an active outspoken leader? fashola is an active leader, a competent one at that. a leader that dat has bin an inspiration to others.. but Jonathan on d other hand is a weakling sorry to say.. he can't make a decision on his own without forming a committee.. he can't sanction d act of corruption DAT is well vivid to all in his cabinet of ministers.. he condones corruption cos he can't talk, he is a weakling.. the man might b a good man, am not doubting that but is being good only d quality of a good leader.. dat is no.. Jonathan shouldn't b compared to fashola in any way.. am not saying fashola is perfect or sum tin but I will prefer Jim any day as ma president compared to a weakling dat can't even make a decision on his own.. a leader dat makes a thug d minister of education. a leader DAT twists his own word more Dan I twist ma tongue. a leader DAT blesses a terrorist like a sari dokubo and gives him d mouth to speak anyhw like a madman.. Nigeria deserves better than dis man..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
its you that should shut up and get your facts right OBJ saw it first but due to sentiments did nothing about it . all fashola simply did was to bring the attention of Jonathan to it and Jonathan been a unbiased listener approved it.
I'm sure you don't know that the federal government has a 20% stake in it compared to Lagos states 18.5% now tell me who own it?
biased e-goat
so he shouldn't approve it wen it is something good.. Shut up pls.. because of their differences he shouldn't av approve something DAT will benefit us all even the president himself..Pls STFU
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Tell that to Bamanga Tukur.
yeah because you don't have a facts to counter my submissions
Fact: Anything fashola is today or wishes to be in future Jonathan has already achieved .
so fashola has a lot to learn from jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Goddex: Yea, really, which is better managed between Abuja (GEJ & PDP) and Lagos (Fashola/Tinubu & APC)? Remember, Lagos was again recently ranked 4th worst city to live in in the world after 14yrs of the duo in power. It is still very dirty and cannot boast of basic pipeborne water as most cities despite huge IGR.
Let ur state take half the burden Lagos does on behalf of Nigeria then we'll hear u.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2:
so he shouldn't approve it wen it is something good.. Shut up pls.. because of their differences he shouldn't av approve something DAT will benefit us all even the president himself..Pls STFU
you are the one that should stfu u rotten headed clown.the question is can fashola ever support people opposed to him to perform? the answer is NO.read the article and see what the writer is complaining about.
APC e-goats

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Oludrex(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Jonathan and good governance in the same context Buahahahahahahahahah......NEXT JOKE pls

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by LMAyedun(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Lafffffzzzz!!! Funny.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ayusco85(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Like seriously?

Its like telling Iniesta of barca to learn football from musa yahaya of U17 golden eaglet.

That's A̶̲̥̅ very silly comment from A̶̲̥̅ silly man

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by nairaman66(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2013
PDP again..? They've got to be kidding the entire Nigerian populace.. Enough complex Brouhaha from the PDP in recent times! First it was about removing the 5 defecting Govs, now this?

My conclusion- PDP always like the spotlight.. and they say whatever they like no matter how dumbfounded and foolish it may seem, using their figure heads- Doyin Okupe And Reuben Abati the double combo of turncoats. Bunch of clowns grin.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by kennypoka2(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
you are the one that should stfu u rotten headed clown.the question is can fashola ever support people opposed to him to perform? the answer is NO.read the article and see what the writer is complaining about.
APC e-goats
u r one of d biggest f**l on this thread.. u listen to one part of the party and u decide to judge the other and FYI I replied ur comment not wat d op pasted.. did fashola cum to ur house and tell u that he has Neva given d opposition party ends him their dues or has he Eva made a statement that he has Neva given d PDP councils unda him deir dues.. and if even he Neva gives them why haven't they made their complains earlier why nw.. seriously think b4 being sentimental.. I rest ma case.. nw left for u to tink
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by youngice(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Joke of the century
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by tomakint: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Juxtaposing the projects they have embarked upon with the number of years they have spent in service and still serving, Jonathan towers above Fashola in all ramifications! If Boko Haram and some Northern Elders gave promises that they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and they made good their threats, yet, in the midst of this commotion, Jonathan could still muster up strength to achieve what he did so far.....then, he is an Enigma!

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by eluquenson(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Not funny jare ......pls next joke cheesy
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Manred0(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Abiolacicero: Who need a shoeless zoologist when we have a SAN with a sound mind.

Yet the SAN with a sound mind (governor) bows to the shoeless zoologist (president and C-in-C).

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by IAMBREEZY: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2013
This ish is becoming unfathomable i swear.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2013
oluwashaddow: so pdp now own all federal structure n not the citizens, oga oooooooo

It's a PDP-run FG.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2013
kingoflag: Let ur state take half the burden Lagos does on behalf of Nigeria then we'll hear u.
shut up!!!that is the main reason Lagos receives those huge allocations from FG and generates the highest IGR .what have all these monies been used for.
APC e-goat

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by vislabraye(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Some people judt want to hate GEJ. What he Did shows that hes ,magmanimous. OBJ will never do it.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:

The withdawal of Ameachi's security

The interruption of nPDP's meeting

Sending soldiers to beak up the subsidy protests

Stating a type of politics that can be best described as ethno-religious

Are these what he is to adopt into Lagos? Abeg guy

Care to explain in detail the correlation between what you've listed and ethno-religious politics? Go on.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
shut up!!!that is the main reason Lagos receives those huge allocations from FG and generates the highest IGR .what have all these monies been used for.
APC e-goat
Like I said: Throw ur State in the ring and let's see how it fares.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Ambode Visits Rauf Aregbesola (Photos) / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.