Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (17081 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2013
vislabraye: Some people judt want to hate GEJ. What he Did shows that hes ,magmanimous. OBJ will never do it.
GEJ is President not King.

Lord, u guys are slow as hell.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by sueto471: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder why some people who don't even have shelter of their own in Lagos are more Pro-Lagos, than us Land Lords in Lagos. What PDP, Lagos State Chapter is opining is fair play and equity to PDP Councilors (In Lagos State), to develop their constituency (In Lagos State), for the constituents (In Lagos State).

The Comparison is merely and fact fully necessary because (our) Lagos Governor, seems to play politics on Party and Tribal lines against the tenets of micro-democracy in the very Microcosmic Lagos.

Can you tribal Yorubas cease to be stupid 99% of the time?
You must be out of your sense in fact you are insane. Landlord my ass! How many non Igbo has a land In the east not to talk about building a house? If you don't like his policies, pack you things and go back to your inhabitable village. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:

Fact: Anything fashola is today or wishes to be in future Jonathan has already achieved .
so fashola has a lot to learn from jonathan

Simple common sense...

But No
Clowns would fight you when you speak the truth..

Some didn't even bother to read the context..

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Pdp should stop comparing Jesus with the devil. Fashola for 2015-2027 jo

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Acidosis(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yet the SAN with a sound mind (governor) bows to the shoeless zoologist (president and C-in-C).

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by fabulous4u: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2013
kennypoka2:
u r one of d biggest f**l on this thread.. u listen to one part of the party and u decide to judge the other and FYI I replied ur comment not wat d op pasted.. did fashola cum to ur house and tell u that he has Neva given d opposition party ends him their dues or has he Eva made a statement that he has Neva given d PDP councils unda him deir dues.. and if even he Neva gives them why haven't they made their complains earlier why nw.. seriously think b4 being sentimental.. I rest ma case.. nw left for u to tink
stupidity is speaking through you,foolishness is your watchword ,ignorance is your motto and madness is in your genes.
now read my comment slowly and with full concentration and see if u can digest the content with your decayed reasoning apparatus.
APC e-goat

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha I cant ignore to laugh. You are highly discombobulative. I repeat, Your logical fallacy is ad hominem. You need to get another 10 yrs of education to even come close to dusting BillyOnaire's sandals. I am highly lettered. Stick to this thread and stop your vituperations.
Houseboy, next time your oga use that English on you, tell him I said it is wrong use of words

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
When did Barcelona football club start playing football with Nigeria super falcons. Fashola is century ahead of the otueke drunken master in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Acidosis(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Pdp should stop comparing Jesus with the devil. Fashola for 2015-2027 jo
President of your villa abi?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by bayulll01(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
geeez:

So because you said you have a house in Lagos, we should believe you because your monicker is Billyonaire

And because we are pro-Lagos, means we don't own any building in Lagos?

I've noticed you as a loud, good-for-nothing, unintelligent poster who possibly lives in one cave in Umuahia and claims to be a landlord in Lagos

I'm sure you've not seen or owned a million before and you're claiming billionaire status

For every Yoruba who is passionate about Lagos, it is because Lagos is Yorubaland and you can't change that

If you truly own a property like you claim, look through your certificate of occupancy again but I doubt if you've ever seen one
serve him right that derange mumu speak directly from his cesssipit anus u own a house in lagos or ebonyi,he keep announcing that as if anybody care where u live,get a live and stop living in deludeeded world

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by legendsilver(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Na wa for NL ppl o!!!!
Any news posted here must bring quarrel between APC supporters n PDP faithfuls. Yet we all wana have a better Nigeria. grin I laf in indus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2013
what da Bleep is wrong with apc and crew.Jonathan a man that is one of the best president nigeria ever had.you are here comparing an ordinary governor of one state to him.he(fashola) should learn from him and i believe if he does that the sky will be fasholas starting point..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
stupidity is speaking through you,foolishness is your watchword ,ignorance is your motto and madness is in your genes.
now read my comment slowly and with full concentration and see if u can digest the content with your decayed reasoning apparatus.
APC e-goat

Damn!!! reasoning through the anus can't go beyond this.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by niyitogun(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
you are the one that should stfu u rotten headed clown.the question is can fashola ever support people opposed to him to perform? the answer is NO.read the article and see what the writer is complaining about.
APC e-goats

Lol. I can sense you are angry, but you ought to be because the person you are arguing with can't even follow your logical train of thought. He just doesn't get it even after you keep telling him. (Funny)

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Dmentor(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
PDP: Much ado about nothing.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2013
ibn akogun: When did Barcelona football club start playing football with Nigeria super falcons. Fashola is century ahead of the otueke drunken master in all ramifications.

hahahahahahahahahaha

The otueke drunken master is presently and currently ruling over your SAN...

SHAME ON YOU

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Ebig22: what da Bleep is wrong with apc and crew.Jonathan a man that is one of the best president nigeria ever had.you are here comparing an ordinary governor of one state to him.he(fashola) should learn from him and i believe if he does that the sky will be fasholas starting point..

Please can you tell us why gej deserve the best president award. And can you tell us one single project he accomplish as the governor of bayelsa state.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ibnakogun: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Acidosis:

hahahahahahahahahaha

The otueke drunken master is presently and currently ruling over your SAN...

SHAME ON YOU

And getting the award as the most abused president. And seen as a joke in the committee of nation as a clueless re**tard. The Christina amanapour interview comes to mind.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Jman06(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Abiolacicero: Who need a shoeless zoologist when we have a SAN with a sound mind.

Ok your only problem is that GEJ is a zoologist and not a SAN? A Zoologist that can apply scientific approach in solving the myriads of problems facing the nation is far better than a loquacious SAN that only knows how to talk. Mind you i'm not a zoologist but an individual that likes saying things the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by bayulll01(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
Mr man get your fact right and been a dummy
1)amaechis security aides were never withdrawn,CSP mbu recently challenged him to prove it in fact amaechi still moves around with a convoy,hr dares not move round rivers state without one,even his wife has a convoy to herself
2)the nPDP is an illegal party as ruled upon by the court and only an irresponsible government will tolerate illegalities .
3)there was no such thing as subsidy protest it was just a gathering of angry politicians he defeated at the polls calling organizing a rally,sharing foods,clothes and paying artiste and comedians to perform that can never be a protest.
4)Jonathan has never shown any sign of been ethno-religious either in words or by action and I challenge you to prove me wrong infact, it is your APC leaders Buhari,tinubu,elrufai,ffka,rauf et all that have been fanning the embers of ethno-religious sentiments both in words and I. action,or have u forgotten so soon Joe fashola proves his ethnic bias by deporting Igbos from lagos and how he goes about harassing them with KAI guerrilla's.
fashola still has a lot to learn from Jonathan
APC e-goats keep making a bog fool of themselves .
i can see u are still bitter on the whole deportation issue why dont u move to ur village and develop ur land,oh u are afraid u will be kidnap for money rituals and killed,when nigeria divides u will claim lagos is ibo land were ati asinwin
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by ba7man(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder why some people who don't even have shelter of their own in Lagos are more Pro-Lagos, than us Land Lords in Lagos. What PDP, Lagos State Chapter is opining is fair play and equity to PDP Councilors (In Lagos State), to develop their constituency (In Lagos State), for the constituents (In Lagos State).

The Comparison is merely and fact fully necessary because (our) Lagos Governor, seems to play politics on Party and Tribal lines against the tenets of micro-democracy in the very Microcosmic Lagos.

Can you tribal Yorubas cease to be stupid 99% of the time?
The problem with telling lies is that soon, you won't be able to keep up with the lies you've told.

You were once complaining about the rent you pay in Lekki Phase 1, now you're claiming to be a landlord.

A lot of people are begining to see through you.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2013
fabulous4u:
yeah because you don't have a facts to counter my submissions
Fact: Anything fashola is today or wishes to be in future Jonathan has already achieved .
so fashola has a lot to learn from jonathan
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Abiolacicero: Who need a shoeless zoologist when we have a SAN with a sound mind.

Not according to some of the placards during the protest by LASU students against the 1,000% fee hike shocked embarassed by Fashola that read:

Being SAN does not necessarily mean you are SANE.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by anonimi: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:

Sending soldiers to beak up the subsidy protests

Did progreTHIEF Fashola not do worse in breaking up the protest against the Lekki toll gates scam
You probably need a memory refresh, so I will help you a bit:

Lagos police brutalise Lekki toll gate protesters

Officers of the Lagos State Police Command today brutalised defenceless citizens protesting the introduction of a toll gate along the Lekki expressway in Lagos. Eye witnesses say the police threw caution to the wind as they tear-gassed, pushed, shoved, beat protesters, leaving some of them unconscious, the Nigeria Police Watch is reporting.
Some protesters, we are told, were arrested and taken to an unknown destination. Fully armed officers were dispelled to quel the protest which was peaceful until the police moved in.

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/3153-lagos_police_brutalises_lekki_toll_gate_protesters.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1507759/fashola-borrows-87-billion-buy

I guess you cannot expect less from confirmed HYPOCRITES shocked

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=ibn akogun]

Please can you tell us why gej deserve the best president award. And can you tell us one single project he accomplish as the governor of bayelsa state.[/quote

agriculture sector.lately he gave money for cassava bread and many subsidies to farmer.
education sector.no president in nigeria have not witnessed strike so i guess it not his fault cos obasanjo and yardua and other military government cant stop it.cause there is no how all the money in nigeria will be given to one sector.
trabsport sector.made enugu an international airport.
peace and security.war leads to peace so there must be casualties for boloharam to stop.and the last time i checked there is peace in my state.so i guess its the north and there problem.let other tribes leave their state for them.let me stop here
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2013
sueto471: You must be out of your sense in fact you are insane. Landlord my ass! How many non Igbo has a land In the east not to talk about building a house? If you don't like his policies, pack you things and go back to your inhabitable village. Nonsense!

Your logical fallacy is ad hominem. Quit the vituperations and focus on the topic of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2013
geeez:

So because you said you have a house in Lagos, we should believe you because your monicker is Billyonaire

And because we are pro-Lagos, means we don't own any building in Lagos?

I've noticed you as a loud, good-for-nothing, unintelligent poster who possibly lives in one cave in Umuahia and claims to be a landlord in Lagos

I'm sure you've not seen or owned a million before and you're claiming billionaire status

For every Yoruba who is passionate about Lagos, it is because Lagos is Yorubaland and you can't change that

If you truly own a property like you claim, look through your certificate of occupancy again but I doubt if you've ever seen one

Eledan once completely rubbished that guy ....he thoroughly messed him up. Where are those guys??

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by mascot87(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2013
I prefer the topic to be "Goodluck Jonathan should learn from Fashola's good governance"-PDP

1 Like

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by AdekunleBalogun: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Goddex: Yea, really, which is better managed between Abuja (GEJ & PDP) and Lagos (Fashola/Tinubu & APC)? Remember, Lagos was again recently ranked 4th worst city to live in in the world after 14yrs of the duo in power. It is still very dirty and cannot boast of basic pipeborne water as most cities despite huge IGR.

Obviously Lagos is better managed by Fashola than abuja, compare the population of Lagos to Abuja, the landscape of Lagos. I know more can be done by the Fashola administration bt for now his on the right direction.
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2013
ba7man: The problem with telling lies is that soon, you won't be able to keep up with the lies you've told.

You were once complaining about the rent you pay in Lekki Phase 1, now you're claiming to be a landlord.

A lot of people are begining to see through you.
Bring to light such a post or forever quit lies and untruths. I want to believe that you want to derail this thread. My point remains that PDP Lagos State, is asking Fashola to shun party bias, cantankerous party nepotism and provide needed resources for PDP councilors to provide for their constituents in Lagos. No one here is talking about tribalism except you biased minds on Nairaland.

The request, or should I rather say, clamor by PDP in Lagos for Fashola to learn to play politics without party bias, just like GEJ, is thoroughly prudent and should not in any way echo tribalism cos this issue is microcosmic politics within Lagos boundaries.

I am sounding this conviction as a Biafran Lagosian, and I know many of you feel bad because the conquered Biafrans have now conquered Lagos and have taken possession of 67% of the beautiful Lekki. Your pains are real and grave, but we do not care. We keep winning while you keep crying, online anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by LajaLaba: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2013
I never even read the article but all i can do is hahahahahahahahahahaha.Anyway after a roll of my ganja will come back to read...No offence
Re: Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP by boladez(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2013
Gej mentoring Fashola ..hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Must these comedians in PDP insult my president all the time? Haba if they want to join New PDP please go without insultiong Gej!

We all know GEJ beats fashola in [size=5pt]lack of [/size] Intelligence , eloquence vision etc etc.
...can't post further hahahahahahahahha (Overtaken by laughter)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Fashola, Buhari And An Administration Bereft Of Ideas - Reno Omokri / APC’s Call For Atiku’s Probe: Is This Not Madness? - Fani-Kayode Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.