Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63078 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mcevans1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
And the baby shall be called "ONILA" cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
obi123:

madam , pls start taking iron tablets , u have a form of pica, an appetite for substances largely non-nutritive, i ate ice for no reason at all for close to a yr, not knowing i had iron deficiency anaemia

Thank you but it isnt that bad plus I am aware of my Hb level.

I love it but I have never taken a significant amount. Even though I crave it still, I cant remember the last time I took it. It is hard being sure of the purity of sand. I just enjoy the smell during rainfall. lobatan.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by BabieGhagha(f): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
this is so wonderful.alhamdulillai!! d mother nd daughter ar so beautiful.may d daughter live to fufil her dreams in life.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
jumzzy448:
Congratulationnnnnnsssssssss. Dancing skelewu and azonto together.
smiley . . . . . . Just trying to figure out how that dancing step will be, would have love to try it out, but i'm just on my way home from a client's naming ceremony, BBQ tins!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fkforyou(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats man,am so happy for... smiley....omò see as I serious dey follow dis thread, anyway it's worth it. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Willgates(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Father, mother and daughter grin

I actually shed tears. @Op may God bless you family.
Lord Jesus please let my time come. I need this kinda blessing at the right time. God bless u once again bro.

All those superstitious nitwits that were insinuating,I hope They bow their big-for-nothing heads in shame! you are pregnant but wouldn't be attending anti-natals and then when complications arises you are quick to blame the devil. I am very sure if the Op was staying in Nigeria he wouldn't have kept us updated. I am tired of dealing with people with abysmal IQ!

5 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by igbsam(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
May the likes of born2fuck, sexkillz etc never come her way in jesus name. Abeg, can i get an amen. If any attempt to come her way, may an invisible bullet from nowhere strike dem down just like it happened to the man who wants to drink water with Nostradamus skull.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by dahmie2013: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats bro!wink
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by akejujoe(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats op ,can't wait for my own bundle of joy to arrive
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by specialguest(f): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations Apoti may the Lord keep and uphold your family. I use your wife as a point of contact to all pregnant and expectant mother's out there, wishing you safe deliveries in Jesus Name.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
congratulations. wow

May God bless her.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS......GOD IS GOOD grin

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
NAIRABORN.

she is our nairaland baby.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
specialguest: Congratulations Apoti may the Lord keep and uphold your family. I use your wife as a point of contact to all pregnant and expectant mother's out there, wishing you safe deliveries in Jesus Name.
OK.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by victorazy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
cry and I keep puring my own in nylon cry
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Sunavico(f): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Picture
Congrats!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tho i'm really sad cos a beautiful friend just died after delivery, few hours ago sad tho baby is fine.

Congrats op! May God keep u guys from strength to strength.

I wish...

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by smartmiss(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations!!! Sweet tale, bn refreshin 4d news, NL babies, more 2 comewink
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by golden56(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
smiley Congratulobiaa 2 d new parents....may arrival bring abt open doors in ur familysmiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dem never born the pikin finish, e don get pix for nairaland cry cry

Na wa o
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by yemi2plus(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
And she shall be called SexKillz
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by chichi820(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
wink smileycongratulations dear am just happy for u and ur family, God Almighty bless ur home and our baby. God I need mine now. Amen. I can't wait wink

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
May d gud God bless you in abundance as you welcome the new born baby..I still hv to wait for like 3 yrs to graduate,get a good job n get married to my bestfrnd.I'll share my testimonies as well..proud to be a virgin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by dabrake(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
mc~evans:
And the baby shall be called "ONILA" cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Chemiefatie(f): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats. I pray and look forward to the day I will have mine. Fews years time sha.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Pica.
Just read about it on google. I ll term it as a psychological disorder.
How can someone feel like eating paints, sand etc. To some, it's even ice. Eww!

You didnt read it well.

Did you read what it takes to make a diagnosis?

and how it is more in women and common in pregnancy?

The research on the cause is inconclusive with different theories to it.

What could be said of is how dangerous it can be and that is dependant on the type. Did you read on the different types?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by skyface00(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrat bros...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adorable29(f): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Picture

Awwwwwww! You are loved baby!

Thank you new daddy 4 allowing us share in your beautiful experience.... Its a very refreshing diversion from the norm on nairaland. God Bless your family!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mcevans1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
dabrake:
angry angry angry angry angry

Why the face? Did I say anything wrong?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by slimthugchimee(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bia oga wetin dey do you for head your wife dey feel pain and struggling instead of helping her struggle you dey do nairaland tech has spoilt this world
Btw nice baby congrats
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Lordwize(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
deols:

This is Pica..my love for sand is from childhood.
You need deliverance my dear.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by SpicyMimi(f): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Father, mother and daughter grin
Wooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!
Like woooooooooooooooooow!!!
This is reallyyyyyyyyyy cute mehn!
Oh Heavenly Father!!! I thank you for this beautiful family! For blessing them with this beautiful baby! Daddy I am so grateful! Your are on Your throne and You are God alone!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.