Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,787 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

List Of Things I Want For Christmas - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Things I Want For Christmas (18038 Views)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / Make A List Of Things You Can Do With This Camera(pix) / List Of Things Women Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Sard(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obviously a joke! I don't know of any tecno phantom that costs 120k. It's funny,though.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by omocalabar(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
yettybaby112: Babe, its not much jare. Let the guys that value you come. We ladies worth more than all that. WE RUN THE WORLD!
yes dear, U RUN THE WORLD, but wit ur smelly kitty-cat
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by kreamidiva(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
ndi ara! grin grin
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by ejifranks(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
;DEven dangote go take off with this knda list grin

In other development
Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Gguy4real: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin grin laughing things noni I no go blame you girls because you never have experience how hard its to work for 500 naira talk less of 1000 you always want free gift free ride that's why they use some of you to do ritual because you will never be satisfied with what you get
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
end time request

2 timothy 3 vs 2 For men/women shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Tolustar(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
[center][size=15pt]]hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[/size][/center]
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by 50calibre(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Guys don't complain yet, till we hear what the girl has to offer in return. you never know, it may be worth it.

For me, I can buy those things for her if she's willing to sacrifice her freedom, that is to say she seizes to be a free person but instead my slave, her father will have to sign a transfer of ownership to me, I will own her life & do with it as it pleases me.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by kayboy4y(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
See Gobe

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by elvisluke(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mek u an help me till dat ashawo girl say him body no reach 30k
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by okelarine: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
yettybaby112: Babe, its not much jare. Let the guys that value you come. We ladies worth more than all that. WE RUN THE WORLD!

I wonder wen sum gals l stat tinkin lyk humans. Gosh dis 1 just add fuel 2 fire. Ya papa don eva buy ya mama anytin worth 50k b4? Gals make una take am easy ooh. Just sayin!!! No offence intended. Peace
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Sapeleboy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Na jail fit Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by engrj(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
No ooo what u ask for is not much add to it but if am de guy I will not only do all dis u mention but I will also block any body close to u relocate from de same state wit u in fact I will format my head like computer just to 4get everything about u cus u worst pass 1chnace ........... Na joke oooo after all na joke section we dey.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Joshthefirst(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
List of things I want for Christmas

-we'd go out and give to the needy, spreading the goodnews too.
-we'd stop secularizing christmas itself, divorcing the principles of 'giving' and love from the author of giving and love and the reason for the season: Jesus Christ.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by YoshiMaster: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Santa I have been good, I have been nice

Doing all the needful not once, not even twice,

but so many times.

Remember when I was younger, you gave me a pair of Nykes?

Now I'm older, and still with no vice.

So Santa I hope you reward me for my sacrifice,

and this Christmas, get me something nice.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by misteri: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2013

YIMU!
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
A lady wants a Tecno phone? I can't believe anything else on this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
See as guys dey attack me, na me say make u no come as female. #tongue out#
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Moxie4lyf(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
yeeaaa...that's no big deal IF and ONLY IF THIS CONDITIONS ARE MET:
1. Her well of pleasure must contain A nicely fitted 2.5hp Air Condition for cooling reactions.
2. Her Milk factory must contain Vitamin filled Milk mixed with Honey..
3.Her Body must be so Soft like fresh agege bread..
4.For every sex act,i would receive a Contract or favour from people in proportion to the pleasure derived from the sex.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by misteri: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Santa I have been good, I have been nice

Doing all the needful not once, not even twice,

but so many times.

Remember when I was younger, you gave me a pair of Nykes?

Now I'm older, and still with no vice.

So Santa I hope you reward me for my sacrifice,

and this Christmas, get me something nice.

Nice Poetry!
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nigerian gurls are just too cheap....Imaging that list without condom sad
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by benkings(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
wonder why i will buy a qift for my qalfrend dis xmas .....for cryinq out loud its Jesus birthday not her birthdayundecided
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Some well to do guys do that and more.Money is there for d spending,nobody dey carry money enter grave.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
God will judge dat gal oh...
*preferably single, date no be by force.....
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Etisalat bis on android now don't dull oh
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2013
benkings: wonder why i will buy a qift for my qalfrend dis xmas .....for cryinq out loud its Jesus birthday not her birthdayundecided

thank u jahrey help me tell dem....
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Rehn(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2013
Na that 350k bag they amaze me.. Which kin bag be that? Travelling bag or wetin?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by chrislu(m): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Oyinprince: wen d guy worse toastin ha,e toad ha e culd dye for ha?heat iz nt a add tin tu du na,wt she iz sayin iz bring ur lyf savin dis smass end dye for mi, if heat worse mi,eye wi gladli gave ha triples off wt she askd n go n dye,*in yuzedo's voice*,tenk.
Hey please dude I'm a bit confused here, is this actually english or mayb dutch? Cus mehn ur vocab is so beyond tight.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by lindaikeji12: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2013
There is an new Literary Magazine in Africa
currently seeking short stories and poems for
inclusure in its first issue coming Jan 2014.
You can send a cover letter with your details
and synopsis of work to
africanliterarytimes@gmail.com. Goodluck to
all aspiring writers and I hope this is helpful.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by igbo2011(m): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2013
amichaelz: See what a Girl Posted just now!

Can you imagine? I cant believe this. He deleted me from him BBM, can't reach him on his phone, he moved out from his house, removed me from his friends on facebook, blocked me on whatsapp just because i gave him the list of things i want for christmas.
1, Brazilian hair 120k,
2, Gucci bag 350k,
3, Louis vitton wallet 80k,
4, DKNY wrist watch 70k,
5, Prada shoes 140k,
6, Aldo sandals 30k,
7, A Tecno phantom 120k.

Please friends I only asked for seven items o! Did I ask for much?

Everything foreign... then e wonder why Africa is poor. Why can't we value what comes from Africa?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2013

I dont know which 1 to call you, Ashawo or Runs girl
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Becketh(f): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2013
u guys r so humourless shocked, dats a joke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Divorce Letter / Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit / Rochas To Fence And Roof IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.