Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

List Of Things I Want For Christmas - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Things I Want For Christmas (18037 Views)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / Make A List Of Things You Can Do With This Camera(pix) / List Of Things Women Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2013
yettybaby112: Babe, its not much jare. Let the guys that value you come. We ladies worth more than all that. WE RUN THE WORLD!
...smh...by their fruits you shall know them..
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by AreaFada2: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2013
Chai the Okpor don clear for the dude eye...hehehe.

Go and ask the Baba/Dibia for a refund ! grin.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by IAMBREEZY: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Lol she know trykisskisskiss
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Emereolevanwill(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2013
yettybaby112: Babe, its not much jare. Let the guys that value you come. We ladies worth more than all that. WE RUN THE WORLD!

u worth more than that,u run the world u think haha very appoling
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2013
sorry to say,U're seeking for Attention.i hate it wen gals try to b a pain in the neck.No wonder many guyz see ladies nd descibe us as "cheap".i can neva ask 4 anytin frm my boifwnd nd dats why he cant ask me 4 sex.who born am?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2013
sorry to say,U're seeking for Attention.i hate it wen gals try to b a pain in the neck.No wonder many guyz see ladies nd term us "cheap".i can neva ask 4 anytin frm my boifwnd nd dats why he cant ask me 4 sex.who born am?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Double posts.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by GetGuide: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Dont need much... just a pair of paul smith shoes and 3 puussies to go down with. Its gonna be naughty xmas!!
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2013
id.iot....wetin u take run d world??ur private part abi.....b.o.b's song......beautiful girls..,all ova d world....i could b chasing but my time will b wasting....cos u gat notin on uuuuuuuuuu baby....notin on uuuuu baby.....!!!!!!!u gat notin to offer girls dat gat no future.....smh
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by emmaCmetrix(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Get genuine gadgets at ridiculously affordable prices with guarantee here www.cmetrix.com.ng also like our page https://www.facebook.com/cmetrixworldng BBM: 7C10CE97

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by SeanT10: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=amichaelz]See what a Girl Posted just now!

Can you imagine? I cant believe this. He deleted me from him BBM, can't reach him on his phone, he moved out from his house, removed me from his friends on facebook, blocked me on whatsapp just because i gave him the list of things i want for christmas.
1, Brazilian hair 120k,
2, Gucci bag 350k,
3, Louis vitton wallet 80k,
4, DKNY wrist watch 70k,
5, Prada shoes 140k,
6, Aldo sandals 30k,
7, A Tecno phantom 120k.

Please friends I only asked for seven items o! Did I ask for much?

You did not ask for too much. did u present urself to d guy as someone who is worth all these or ur just some gold digger?? pls upload ur pix let's see if u are worth a million bucks.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Fresia01(f): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2013
22 inche peruvian weave, turkish gown, gold necklace with a diamnd pendant, diamond ring and bangle, rolex watch, italian shoes, mac maekup kit and so on.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by gbaskiboy: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2013
No be small thing o, d guy sabi run o he should be fitted for next olympic.. 9ja babes i bow for u oo

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by mifavour(f): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2013
buhehehe babe u harsh ni grin
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by agabaI23(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2013
freecocoa: That's obviously a joke, anyone who doesn't see that is either blind or has no sense of humor whatsoever undecided
Thank you hun! It was also amusing to see people take the joke serious grin grin
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2013
So this old joke that some idle person composed in a moment of depression and lonliness is enough to make your mother and all your sisters plus your girlfriend and future wife prostitutes?

My friend go and die grin
Dr2great: When wil say all girls na ashawo.,the girls and some mumu boys go begin complain
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Here's another joke grin

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by henchamb(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
point of correction darling you guys RUIN the world grin
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by tomakint: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: The girl didn't ask much.
She just made a mistake of not cooking vegetable soup garnished with menstrual fluid for the guy. If he had eaten the soup, he d just grant her wish one time. So, he should consider himself lucky.
Last Bullet:
E get one Winch wey I dey date. See wetin I ask her for Christmas gift. Na so she run away enter bannana tree!

* 3 Red guinea fowls
* 2 yards of white cloth
* 1 keg of palm oil
* 2 skulls of a king cobra that died after sleeping with a python.
* 1 left leg of a blind leopard
* 7 life pigeons
* 16 kegs of palmwine.
* 1 casterated he-goat
* 200 pieces of cowries
* 1 keg of water that was used to bath a day old baby.

Is this too much to do for love?

Another Babalawo again on nairaland......Ifa olokun a soro da yo cheesy cheesy

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by amichaelz(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2013
@yetty are u sure u run d world..lol
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2013
reminiscing: sorry to say,U're seeking for Attention.i hate it wen gals try to b a pain in the neck.No wonder many guyz see ladies nd term us "cheap".i can neva ask 4 anytin frm my boifwnd nd dats why he cant ask me 4 sex.who born am?
so,nobody they Bleep ur toto?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by amichaelz(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2013
reminiscing:sorry to say,U're seeking for Attention.i hate it wen gals try to b a pain in the neck.No wonder many guyz see ladies nd term us "cheap".i can neva ask 4 anytin frm my boifwnd nd dats why he cant ask me 4 sex.who born am?

Babe fr yr mind abii
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2013
lorretta u: So this old joke that some idle person composed in a moment of depression and lonliness is enough to make your mother and all your sisters plus your girlfriend and future wife prostitutes?

sarcastic shout out to lorretta.,the daughter of a bricklayer.and please,don't call me ur friend. I am not ur friend,U are too small to be my friend.am not ur match.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2013
lorretta u: So this old joke that some idle person composed in a moment of depression and lonliness is enough to make your mother and all your sisters plus your girlfriend and future wife prostitutes?

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2013
amichaelz: See what a Girl Posted just now!

Can you imagine? I cant believe this. He deleted me from him BBM, can't reach him on his phone, he moved out from his house, removed me from his friends on facebook, blocked me on whatsapp just because i gave him the list of things i want for christmas.
1, Brazilian hair 120k, l
2, Gucci bag 350k,
3, Louis vitton wallet 80k,
4, DKNY wrist watch 70k,
5, Prada shoes 140k,
6, Aldo sandals 30k,
7, A Tecno phantom 120k.

Please friends I only asked for seven items o! Did I ask for much?
cheesy HIS ANNUAL SALARY
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Isodice: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Where can one buy office pin here in Abuja, Garki precisely...please its urgent
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin
Dr2great: sarcastic shout out to lorretta.,the daughter of a bricklayer.and please,don't call me ur friend. I am not ur friend,U are too small to be my friend.am not ur match.

Just went thru your posts on NL
Every body is the daughter/son of a bricklayer
Every woman na ashawo
Sarcastic shout outs to anyone who opposes your posts.
No body is your match on NL

Yaba left things smiley
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by stexsy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oyinprince: wen d guy worse toastin ha,e toad ha e culd dye for ha?heat iz nt a add tin tu du na,wt she iz sayin iz bring ur lyf savin dis smass end dye for mi, if heat worse mi,eye wi gladli gave ha triples off wt she askd n go n dye,*in yuzedo's voice*,tenk.
am sure u can do more than this english wise, abi u no pity ur papa for all d money he wasted on ur education?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
amichaelz: @yetty are u sure u run d world..lol

for real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Divorce Letter / Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit / Rochas To Fence And Roof IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.