Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56338 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
A.jeez:
Still following @ OP..pls dnt giv up abt writting the book ok
he should not give up at all. Having a blog alongside would be better. With what he writes ,people can be touched,media houses can do a documentary on it showing evidence of proof. We can have the likes of al jazeera coming to help situation. In life, we never know. OP, just try reach out to the public the best way you can.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by babseg(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op if ur story na true I can confirm to you that u be real bad boy.

How can you stay in the prison for days without your family coming to help.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm op op......real experimentalist abeg cum giv us some sugar,God protect ur children,I dnt wish dis kinda situation on my worst enemy,not even NEPA(currently my worst enemy)
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by speak2me: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Really D̶̲̥̅α̲̅†̥ place ȋ̝̊̅§ и̲̮̣̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥†̥ nigeria cos D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥§ hell
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo: Hmmm op op......real experimentalist abeg cum giv us some sugar,God protect ur children,I dnt wish dis kinda situation on my worst enemy,not even NEPA(currently my worst enemy)
lol, wetin nepa do u na, watabout d transformation agenda na? undecided
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by killuminati(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
OP where u dey na? Come update o I dey enjoy all these LIES.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: lol, wetin nepa do u na, watabout d transformation agenda na? undecided
Eh? Which transformation? Anytime these ppl in power mention "transformation" d only tin getting transformed is their deep smelly pockets,we've not smelt power for d past six days,before d six days,dey just dey wink at us with their light,2seconds each wink.....naija na jungle
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Eh? Which transformation? Anytime these ppl in power mention "transformation" d only tin getting transformed is their deep smelly pockets,we've not smelt power for d past six days,before d six days,dey just dey wink at us with their light,2seconds each wink.....naija na jungle
you are not far from the truth.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Eeeyah! Na gen sure pass be dat oh.. We hope d country gets beta soon sha.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by medalz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
smiley grin grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by medalz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
I can't believe you can get me addicted to your post, I've never tread a topic like this before. You've got a good narration skill, you keep me in suspense refreshing over and over to knw the next thing. I think the compilation can make a good novel for secondary school students. Thumbs up @ OP
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
killuminati: OP where u dey na? Come update o I dey enjoy all these LIES.
lol naso lies dey sweet u reach? grin u be maakwa oh!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
killuminati: OP where u dey na? Come update o I dey enjoy all these LIES.

Why u no go there com give us the true story
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
medalz: I can't believe you can get me addicted to your post, I've never tread a topic like this before. You've got a good narration skill, you keep me in suspense refreshing over and over to knw the next thing. I think the compilation can make a good novel for secondary school students. Thumbs up @ OP
thnx man... Don't change d dial, more stories on d way.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abeg come update,our neighbours dey suck fuel comot for d gen,e go soon finish nd batry wil die nd I will miss dis bed time story sad
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Op .. To be sincere.. Is this story for real or another Igbo inspired narration?..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by waspa1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
oga experement,abeg come gist us more nw, orelse i will not sleep until u bang us another one tonight..am cwiouz ooo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex: @Op .. To be sincere.. Is this story for real or another Igbo inspired narration?..
Hahahaha if he can narrate dis while he is high den he is smarter dan I think

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Hahahaha if he can narrate dis while he is high den he is smarter dan I think
How smart do u think he is?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex:
How smart do u think he is?
Smart enough not to know smoke in a safe place to avoid getting raid
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Smart enough not to know smoke in a safe place to avoid getting raid

I once ask my friend why he smoke igbo.. The guy was like.. Drex if u never smoke am .. U no go know why guys smoke am
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by phy: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
babseg: Op if ur story na true I can confirm to you that u be real bad boy.

How can you stay in the prison for days without your family coming to help.

Didn't you read that he was arrested on Friday and how do you expect him to settle the unexpected bail terms in a day. Pls let's desist from being judgmental.

Op ride on, I've been following ur posts since Sunday.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: my broda I no be Igbo oh, I be confirm aboki inside grin me and ice prince na the same mama born us (na lie o I no knw ice prince from adam)
hmmmmm, aboki story teller !!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex:

I once ask my friend why he smoke igbo.. The guy was like.. Drex if u never smoke am .. U no go know why guys smoke am
Dats very true
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex: @Op .. To be sincere.. Is this story for real or another Igbo inspired narration?..
bro I don talk am several times na, na true life story oh. Abi u wan pishures? angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
heykims:
An Igbo who is a Muslim, dts rare.
lol, ds man are u frm d moon, am an igbo frm imo . If u see me u done see mosque. Allah akbar !!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Justeenaleo: Abeg come update,our neighbours dey suck fuel comot for d gen,e go soon finish nd batry wil die nd I will miss dis bed time story sad
oh baby, abeg mek u no vex biko.. I was kinda busy today, buh ima type and update late at night. Ana ma biya biko grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oludrex:

bros na true oh...if u lack d holy (igboh) spirit in you, you won't get d message oh.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
youth must work: lol, ds man are u frm d moon, am an igbo frm imo . If u see me u done see mosque. Allah akbar !!!
lmfao grin abeg mek na no kill me wit laff oOooOoo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
click2cbn: Just cos he typed 'Nwanne, Obago', he has now turned Igbo? U should have asked him first instead of concluding
ahhh bros, y nt cool down make I pour u some cold water for head!, ur vibration z to harsh for d screen
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Justeenaleo(f): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
experimentist: oh baby, abeg mek u no vex biko.. I was kinda busy today, buh ima type and update late at night. Ana ma biya biko grin
Ina abia ke? Biko no more blazing,matches don finish and food no dey,wake me up wen u update *yawns*
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
youth must work: ahhh bros, y nt cool down make I pour u some cold water for head!, ur vibration z to harsh for d screen
Loool!!!! No vex!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.