Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (6190 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
2s£xy:
not just girl's pics. It's a common trait in Nairalanders to quickly view profiles. I just wonder what they gain by doing that.

You look gorgeous though, so it would be pretty much expected to get such PMs. Like someone addviced above, take ddown the pic and put up something horrifying. This is why most ladies don't don't put up their pics.

or i got one idea, change the email cool
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Psychedelia(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
A younger cousin of mine once opened up her Facebook mail to show me the comments and Friend Requests she gets PER SECOND from some very questionable chaps. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed!

Taiwo: Hey baby, u luk gd, i wud lyk us 2 b luvrs.
Emeka: Sup babe, you sexy thing, I love you.
Chikwelu: Where r u?
Amanze: U luk gud
Teslim: Sweet baby
Udofot: I want to be your man
Esosa: I hav luv u from the first day i saw ur pic. Pls dnt say no, pls my lady.

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic! The thirst, the desperation!

It's not just a Nairaland thing. It's generally an internet user thing.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Psychedelia: A younger cousin of mine once opened up her Facebook mail to show me the comments and Friend Requests she gets PER SECOND from some very questionable chaps. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed!

Esosa: I hav luv u from the first day i saw ur pic. Pls dnt say no, pls my lady.

i get your drift. but what do you really think is the problem? teenage hormones? or the media? beyonce?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by kundi90(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
In addition, no followers.so are the people that pm-ed you? You can now come out clean.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Taiwo20(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: i have received countless number of pm's. and its getting tiring. i wonder how the girls who have stayed longer here manage with this nairaland men. please help me out. my email is getting tired

I sent you a PM but its actually got to do with some Astro stuff. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Squra, a lot of people seem to pm u. Is that kind of magic pm or do u just have a habit of attracting desperate losers?

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Vicjustice: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
kundi90: Nice trick. One thread. Just joined. Attached a fine girl's picture to your profile. My guess is you are a male and the only thing you are after iya traffic to that your website. Your trick worked cos you must be having those hits by now!
akposking: Squra i saw ur profile pix and my dick was nt in it rightful mind at first it rose to angle 90 and now is very tugid nd ready 4 penetration. How i wish u were my gurl i would have <f> the hell out of ur ass. Doing u all the style and never tiring. Gosh u are damn beautiful and cute. Sry for the <f> word, i could'nt help it. I jst use use ur pix as my laptop dp, hope u don't mind.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Taiwo20:

I sent you a PM but its actually got to do with some Astro stuff. Hope to hear from you.

its better you lay it out here, others might get an insight from you too wink
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vicjustice:
EXCELLENT!
why i replied you is because you have been excellent in the travel thread.i got some tips from you before i came to barbados. what i hate is when one mofo will bring his twisted idea and then spread it like a virus to others. if you didnt demand my respect, i would just ignore you. i've been a guest for many number of months, so i know how things run here.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by OmichaelO: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
How do i send a PM
I Need to send one nau nau
grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

or i got one idea, change the email cool
wow,! I naughtily left that out but had it in mind-yeah, change the email. Just create a free email over at gmail and change it. When u get notified of a PM, simply click on the dismiss button.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by akposking(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Squra i saw ur profile pix and my dick was nt in it rightful mind at first it rose to angle 90 and now is very tugid nd ready 4 penetration. How i wish u were my gurl i would have <f> the hell out of ur ass. Doing u all the style and never tiring. Gosh u are damn beautiful and cute. Sry for the <f> word, i could'nt help it. I jst use use ur pix as my laptop dp, hope u don't mind.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Vicjustice: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:
why i replied you is because you have been excellent in the travel thread.i got some tips from you before i came to barbados. what i hate is when one mofo will bring his twisted idea and then spread it like a virus to others. if you didnt demand my respect, i would just ignore you. i've been a guest for many number of months, so i know how things run here.
Sorry if you feel that way. You know i didn't suggest that allegation, i only quoted it with a remark. Anyway, since it is not in my interest to ruin your thread, i've now edited it.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by IAMBREEZY: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
akposking: Squra i saw ur profile pix and my dick was nt in it rightful mind at first it rose to angle 90 and now is very tugid nd ready 4 penetration. How i wish u were my gurl i would have <f> the hell out of ur ass. Doing u all the style and never tiring. Gosh u are damn beautiful and cute. Sry for the <f> word, i could'nt help it. I jst use use ur pix as my laptop dp, hope u don't mind.
pervert

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Tmany(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
problem solved out of here
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by oduaboy1: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
You dont like unwarrated pm's,just remove your profile picture.....it's as simple as that,,,,,, instead of coming here and boring us with unneccessary complains.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by drnairalov: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2013

what is dis..You disgust me!! bloody pervert ..No!! re read what u typed..#Smh 4u niccur

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by vizboy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
op check if you have seem my mail
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013

the best part is you need help and i can help you. you might be of the lower type of your sign. i can suggest a way out for you.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by mej67: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wots pm sweerie?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by IAMBREEZY: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

the best part is you need help and i can help you. you might be of the lower type of your sign. i can suggest a way out for you.
babe just take down ya pic before some perverts start mas.turbating on it.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: i have received countless number of pm's. and its getting tiring. i wonder how the girls who have stayed longer here manage with this nairaland men. please help me out. my email is getting tired

Op abeg mention their names abeg, i can never toast any girl here, #TeamFact#
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by kundi90(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmmm! Guys be very careful, because "she-he" MIGHT be out to scam you. I have said my own.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
2s£xy:
not just girl's pics. It's a common trait in Nairalanders to quickly view profiles. I just wonder what they gain by doing that.

You look gorgeous though, so it would be pretty much expected to get such PMs. Like someone addviced above, take ddown the pic and put up something horrifying. This is why most ladies don't don't put up their pics.

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Psychedelia: A younger cousin of mine once opened up her Facebook mail to show me the comments and Friend Requests she gets PER SECOND from some very questionable chaps. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed!

Am i the only one seeing that,i can remember almost all guys in this world use that same wooing lines over and over ad nau seum,more like platitudes but It #sucks jor,

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Lucentbeauty(f): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
'You must be the lowest of your sign I can help you'

Am actually enjoying this.

Lol...still laughing...
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2013

But the Op no really fine as i see, between the range of 1-10, she is in between 6/10, mind you you never see her legs or bossoms yet if she is endowed and you be drooling over a girl, na waooooooooooooooo,

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
By the way, there is one qirl here on Nairaland, though am not really her friend, "Nomskio, she's pretty much more beautiful than the Op, so spare us this crab, it's the way of life for girls, even ugly qirls still qet wooed everyday, yet they don't harangue us here, am sure na those sec school boys sending you pms
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: babe just take down ya pic before some perverts start mas.turbating on it.

Lmaooooo! Sure na small boys dey do that sh!t
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by experimentist: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow! OP so as u worwor so u stil dey get PM's? Nawao! Which boys go dey waste time send worwor babes PMs sef!

Btw, add on bbm 283245D7 I like worwor gehswink

PS: Read my experience in ikoyi jente and comment or else... A true life story https://www.nairaland.com/1546700/experience-ikoyi-prison-inamtes-warders#20063194
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nairaland has very pretty ladies online. Guys hitting on you shows that you are pretty too. Some actually wanna be friends with you while some want ur punanni.

You need to have it in mind that you are in a social network and guys always do things like this.

You should be matured enough to sieve the chaff from the grains and enjoy ur stay in nairaland. Some of these guys are cool to chat with.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
admit it...u kinda love d attention...more like a bitter sweet feeling....there is a nairaland guy looking for an xmas date i think u shud apply cos na u fine pass o...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / Nigerians Blasts Facebook User For Posting Unclad Toilet Pictures (see Photos) / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.