Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? (3450 Views)

My Weekend "Gift" To The Good People Of NL Politics Section / Death Of Shekau: Misplaced Priorities On NL Politics Section / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Ngokafor(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
@op it has gone to the dogs..
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by taharqa: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not responsible for moving threads to the frontpage. You can take it up with the supermods.
Then those 'supermods' must be a group of fuccktards, esp lately..... Anyways, nothing spoiled. I am becoming less and less interested in NL; Unfortunately...

9 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Olugbenger(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: And there were celebrating seeing the thread on the FP! The OP himself knows GEJ can never be compared to Mandela, that's why he's ashamed of seeing the thread on the FP! Pls blame that on Okupe!

grin grin grin
taharqa: Then those 'supermods' must be a group of fuccktards, esp lately..... Anyways, nothing spoiled. I am becoming less and less interested in NL; Unfortunately...

Are you sane at all?

who is a person?

you should understand that not all Pro-Gej threads can make FP, same with the opposition.

demelza: This guy is hilarious I swear!
Seems its mod-bashing day today.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by seanet01: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun is an Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by seanet01: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
taharqa: Then those 'supermods' must be a group of fuccktards, esp lately..... Anyways, nothing spoiled. I am becoming less and less interested in NL; Unfortunately...
Rubbish
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: Whereas, news outlets can be muscled by Okupe and his agents to suspending the rebroadcast of unflattering comments they've made on TV, no one has the power to do the same to esteemed Nairalanders who heard the comments and posted the same here.

The beauty of NL lies in the fact that news, which otherwise are prevented from being publicized, are allowed to be posted here freely. TV stations have 100s of clips daily, and they will not put all the clips, including the one of Okupe's booboo, on you tube.

If Oshiomole had been recorded by a Nigerian news outlet, I bet you, the widow clip would have been prevented from going viral. Thankfully Nairalanders were able to pounce on the news and forced Oshiomole to do the right thing.

Th OP will do better to advise Okupe to watch his tongue. No one can bully NLers.
Ahaaaa!! No wonder I didn't see the source again. I have even checked AIT website and its nowhere to be found. Seems they have removed such silly statement by Abati.
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Olugbenger(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Ahaaaa!! No wonder I didn't see the source again. I have even checked AIT website and its nowhere to be found. Seems they have removed such silly statement by Abati.
Sincere nigerian is slow indeed.

cool
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by oyeludef(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun: I agree with you, but mukina2 continues to insist that she is not biased.
here we go again. seun u talk like a child. seriously

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Kairoseki77: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Igbos must make everything tribal.

It's not enough that this website has been ruined with ethnic bigots like Afam and Sexkillz promoting tribalism at every opportunity. Now you want to destroy the rest of the website?

Think for 5 seconds. EVERYTIME we hear about tribalism on this website it involves Igbos.

Igbos vs Hausa
Igbos vs Yoruba
Igbos vs everyone

When will you stop attacking others and relax yourself?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Ahaaaa!! No wonder I didn't see the source again. I have even checked AIT website and its nowhere to be found. Seems they have removed such silly statement by Abati.

You wrote
Berem:

There were so many links to that news on the internet
So where are the so "many links"? Has the so "many links" narrowed to only AIT website?

The truth is that you didn't see anything because nothing existed initially.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by plaindealer: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
When Okupeh uttered that insane, he put his boss in the line of fire.

When you start silly threads questioning people's reaction to Okepeh's trash, you also put your paymaster in the line of fire.

Some folks don't like your paymaster and you can not change that, not even with your daily rants and cries.

Starting sympathy threads on behalf of your paymaster is like begging for people to express their true feelings regarding your paymaster.

Some folks don't like Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Ngige and others, but you don't see their supporters cry everyday, you don't see them start sympathy threads and they don't lash out like you crazies on NL.

You people are shameless emotional wrecks..

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Kairoseki77: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You wrote

So where are the so "many links"? Has the so "many links" narrowed to only AIT website?

Must you bring your show of shame here?

The rest of the country is joining hands and moving forward, while you are trying to tear the country apart with ethnic/religious politics.

Go away.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by LMAyedun(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Everything bad about the president both truth and lies hit the front page, but once they see anti Apc post no matter how credible the post is they will hold it and wont allow it to move front page and at last they will move to race and seceterian section.MR Seun know it that God is watching the injustice that is happening here everyday.THIS IS MOVING AWAY FROM NAIRALAND OF OUR DREAM WERE EVERYBODY WILL AIR HIS/HER OPINION WITHOUT BEING INTIMIDATED
Very, very True.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Lawconfessor(f): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
oyelude f: here we go again. seun u talk like a child. seriously

grin Wud have said dat, but i tried to look beyond n saw some kinda helplessness n humility.
I strongly suppose dat statement wasn't easy for him- but he made it anyway, showing dat he's really down hands n mean peace.
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmmmm!!!!! U wanna implicate Mukina now d same way u implicated sexkillz n ogugua? Leave our Arsenal 1st lady oh gringrin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You wrote

yes! I saw the links even on AIT website. Reuben Abati has done the needful by bringing it down. I heard the silly statement on AIT too. Try and caution your paymaster to be careful with his utterances next time.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Kairoseki77: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
click2cbn: Hmmmmm!!!!! U wanna implicate Mukina now d same way u implicated sexkillz n ogugua? Leave our Arsenal 1st lady oh gringrin

Go to the Front Page of NL.

Go to the top and click on page 2,3,4,5,6...etc

You will see a name next to all the threads. That name is who posted them to Front Page.

Almost every single one is posted by Mukina2. Seun only post stuff about ads, or some small tech things.
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
plaindealer: When Okupeh uttered that insane, he put his boss in the line of fire.

When you start silly threads questioning people's reaction to Okepeh's trash, you also put your paymaster in the line of fire.

Some folks don't like your paymaster and you can not change that, not even with your daily rants and cries.

Starting sympathy threads on behalf of your paymaster is like begging for people to express their true feelings regarding your paymaster.

Some folks don't like Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Ngige and others, but you don't see their supporters cry everyday, you don't see them start sympathy threads and they don't lash out like you crazies on NL.

You people are shameless emotional wrecks..
It seems you'r high on some cheap stuff. If your current state of mind would allow you to look at the topic once again, you would realise that your post is completely off-topic

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Kairoseki77: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
An even quicker way to see who posted threads to the FP.

Click on "Featured Links" on the Front Page. It will show you who posted every thread.
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
I always "assumed" that Mukina2 equals to Seun, I do not know why I believe that Mukina2 and Seun are inseparable entities.

Will I rather call them duality of one person ? To know and think that Mukina2 is biased, and do nothing about it amplifies a larger systemic dysfunction of Moderation of this Nairaland.

Seun must, as a matter of priority understand that in a "debate" forum such as Nairaland, moderators and moderating MUST remain NEUTRAL.

I will not welcome any excuses from the SuperMod, "claiming" that Mukina2 or any other mod "thinks" he/she is unbiased when we all see biasness. We are NOT silly.

Use your powers as SuperMod to regulate your Mods, so they can do same to the forumites.

Long Live nairaland and Long Live the FRESH AIR crew, the voice of the widows, voice of the masses and the Occupants of Aso Rock.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
berem: yes! I saw the links even on AIT website. Reuben Abati has done the needful by bringing it down. I heard the silly statement on AIT too. Try and caution your paymaster to be careful with his utterances next time.
You seem to be seeing and unseeing many things these days. What is wrong with you? Are you approaching menopause?

10 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Kairoseki77: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sincere9gerian you must be high on cheap drugs.

You have been on the Front Page more than any other person I have seen on this website. I vaguely remember reading a thread where you commented that your threads had been on the front page over 100 times.

Now you are here complaining about bias!

You are insane.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You will see a name next to all the threads. That name is who posted them to Front Page.

Almost every single one is posted by Mukina2. Seun only post stuff about ads, or some small tech things.

Why can't he be diplomatic answering questions? Must he always blame his MODs each time or make them look bad? A simple we will look into ur complaint is enough answer to dat question. I tire for dis man sef

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by OAM4J: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2013

Seun, havent we had enough drama to last us a month with Sexkillz's issue? Why creating a new one?

You know very well, you are the one who posted the thread OP is complaining about on home page, same with the joke thread a poster made about what Ngige told him after losing election yet you are openly blaming Mukina2 here.

Are you tired of your mods or you need an holiday yourself?

13 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It seems you'r high on some cheap stuff. If you current state of mind would allow you to look at the topic once again, you would realise that your post is completely off-topic

I stand by every word in that post of mine. Pull up your pants, mop up your teary eyes and put your emotions in check.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by PaulJohn1: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
What should be said about this https://www.nairaland.com/1538075/photo-what-ngige-told-me posted on the front page, if one is complaining about okupe's quote reaching the front page.?
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

Can we help raise funds for Ngige to pay Tinubu and co?

^^
That thread had over 44K views. Which everyone knows it's all false.

Op, grow up and stop being a crybaby.
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by NJlapto1: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kairoseki77:

But i see Seun posted the thread Sincere9gerian is talking about.
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by OAM4J: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kairoseki77:

And did you bother to check the name of the person who posted the particular thread OP is complaining about?
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by plaindealer: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
OAM4J:

Seun, havent we had enough drama to last us a month with Sexkillz's issue? Why creating a new one?

You know very well, you are the one who posted the thread OP is complaining about on home page, same with the joke thread a poster made about what Ngige told him after losing election yet you are openly blaming Mukina2 here.

Are you tired of your mods or you need an holiday yourself?

What is going on here?
Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Nogen: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kairoseki77: Igbos must make everything tribal.

It's not enough that this website has been ruined with ethnic bigots like Afam and Sexkillz promoting tribalism at every opportunity. Now you want to destroy the rest of the website?

Think for 5 seconds. EVERYTIME we hear about tribalism on this website it involves Igbos.

Igbos vs Hausa
Igbos vs Yoruba
Igbos vs everyone

When will you stop attacking others and relax yourself?

Shut it pls. I am sick and tired of hearing such trash about Igbos. The more the likes of you hate and vomit trash, the more sensitized we become. I am not tribalistic but gradually, the likes of you are turning me to one. In Ibadan, where my lil sister is serving presently , your towns people are making her life miserable just because she's not Yoruba. Yet, your people serve in Igbo land and they are well taken care of. At the offices, we suffer the same, what is it sef?
Started moving away from your people because you are so filled with bitterness and envy against people who did not offend you.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? by Kairoseki77: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
click2cbn: Why can't he be diplomatic answering questions? Must he always blame his MODs each time? A simple we will look into ur complaint is enough answer to dat question. I tire for dis man sef

To be honest, Seun barely says anything on this website.

The danger when hiring psychopaths like Sexkillz is that they taint the reputation of your entire organization. I am reminded of this quote:

"Never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

So when someone quiet like Seun is associated with someone like Sexkillz, his own reputation is harmed just by association.

Toxic people like him spread negativity wherever they go.

Seun will keep being his professional, and quiet, self. Hopefully he will pay better attention to who he hires in the future so that his own reputation is not damaged again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Who Created The Ebola Virus? / GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout / [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.