Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719815 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by goldwaters(f): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
U used wine waist, flakky it should be wind. And unwind not unwine, meanind to relax after stress.
Re: My Husband......... by bumsiee: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
There is going 2 be some friction @ dis club ooo. Cnt wait 2 see wat it will be. Tank u ma. Keep it coming
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
bumsiee: There is going 2 be some friction @ dis club ooo. Cnt wait 2 see wat it will be. Tank u ma. Keep it coming
That's what i'm doing my dear...
goldwaters: U used wine waist, flakky it should be wind. And unwind not unwine, meanind to relax after stress.
just modified that dear..thnks for using those sharp eyes.
Bibyken: Flakky dearie you are da bomb!
In oliver twist voice....more pls...
Bibyken..)You'll get more tomorrow morning.
Opracus: thanks aunty flakky am api u updated thanks i will always follow you
Good to know you're following Opracus..
tsodjete: I'm enjoying this story. Please don't stop.
I won't tsodjete...i won't.
SexySapphire: Didn't know u've gotten to wia we stopped b4 the nairalandquake occurred. Well done and welcome back dear, pls don't stop dis story. Plsssssssssss give ma Jane a baby, I beg of u.
I really want her to have A̶̲̥̅ baby too..tell Jacob to work harder.

You guys rock...⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for dropping in.
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
ah tanx o aunty flakky 4 d update.....i think d cause of jane's predicament is because she hasnt confesed to jacob dat she cheated on him wen she was serving
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Welcome back ma'am,my prayer goes 2 jane,she will be fruitful ijn.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Welcome back ma'am,my prayer goes 2 jane,she will be fruitful ijn
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Jacob adjusted his tie and brushed off unseen dust from his shoulders,if the image in the mirror was anything to go by then he looked smashing cool and composed.He picked the hair brush from the dressing table and combed his hair into A̶̲̥̅ neat pile.

The bottle of cologne lay on the table,he sprayed some and sniffed in the air.
"Here i come." He said aloud and walked to the dinning.

"Honey,Nnamdi is almost through and i'm helping him out,i'm coming." Jane said from the kitchen when he heard Jacob dragging out the chair of the dinning.

Jacob relaxed and picked the morning paper,"Take your time dear,i'm in no hurry."

He had not even be seated for five minute when Jane appeared with A̶̲̥̅ tray of moimoi.She unwrapped it and used the table knife to slice it into small pieces,heat oozed out into the air.

"I was only joking when i said having moimoi for breakfast wasn't A̶̲̥̅ bad idea." Jacob said.

"You needn't have gone to much trouble."

Jane was glad that he was being thoughtful,she knew he had A̶̲̥̅ knack for moimoi and it's being A̶̲̥̅ while they served it so she decided to surprise him D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° morning" i just wanted to make you happy,moreover Nnamdi did most of the cooking."

Jacob picked A̶̲̥̅ fork to eat,but Jane stopped him."Its still hot dear,i'm sure you don't want to burn your tongue." She teased him.

"Can i have A̶̲̥̅ glass of cold water please."

"There's juice in the jug."Jane said pouring juice into A̶̲̥̅ glass.

"I know dear,i just want water."

Jane left for the kitchen and soon returned with A̶̲̥̅ glass of cold water,all of A̶̲̥̅ sudden she began to tremble causing the glass to fall from her hand.

Jacob was besides her in A̶̲̥̅ minute,"Sorry dear,what's wrong with you?"He stirred her away from the broken glass.

Jane only nodded her head as Jacob led her to A̶̲̥̅ seat.she was feeling dizzy.

He rushed to the kitchen to get her A̶̲̥̅ glass of water,"Take."

He put the glass to her mouth and she sipped like A̶̲̥̅ baby,"Stop fuzzing over me." She smiled.

"Are you okay now?" He asked deeply worried.

"Yes dear,i'm alright." She made to get up,but she couldn't.

"Just relax." Jacob stopped her.

Nnamdi had cleaned up the glass remain."Is madam okay?" He asked.

"Madam is fine,please get my car key from our bedroom."

"Baby i'm fine." She said but her voice was low.Without warning she got up and rushed to the toilet,vomitting in the closet.she leaned against the wall.Jacob washed her face and helped her to A̶̲̥̅ seat.

"Here's the key sir." Nnamdi said.

"Drop it on the table." Jacob said."You can leave us alone now."

"I'm taking you to the hospital right away." He said carrying her to the sitting room.He noticed that she had gained much weight,it had been A̶̲̥̅ while he scooped her in his arms.

"No dear,i'll be fine." She said after he placed her on the couch in the sitting room.she forced herself to A̶̲̥̅ sitting position.

"When have you been feeling D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚° way?" He asked placing his hands on her body to feel her temperature.But her temp. was okay.

Jane sighed,"I'm okay."

"When last did you see your period?" He inquired carefully.

Jane's heart jolted A̶̲̥̅ beat." Are you A̶̲̥̅ doctor?" She feigned A̶̲̥̅ smile.

"Fine as your husband i want to know." His eyes not leaving her stomach.

Jane knew what he was driving at but she didn't want to get her hopes high for nothing.It would be worse if they found out that she hadn,t taken in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇°s time.

"Okay i'm fine,finish your food so that you can leave for work."Jane tried to assure him.

"Promise me you'll go to the hospital before going to your store." His eyes looked pleadingly into hers.

Jane smiled,"I promise you." She seemed to have recovered her strenght.

Jacob held her hands and led her to the table,she sat on A̶̲̥̅ chair and watched him devour the moimoi.

He asked for more and Nnamdi served him more,he finished it too and drank some juice.His phone beeped and he picked it.

"That was Jaiye on the line." Jacob said.

Jane almost froze on her seat,she went pale. Facing the other side,she quickly changed her countenance least Jacob caught that look on her face.

"I'll be on my way now,so make sure you see our doctor,and be good dear." He said getting up.

"Let me get my briefcase from the bedroom,duty calls." He returned and kissed her goodbye before leaving for work.

Jane called Nnamdi to clear the table,before wobbling to her bedroom.

She stirred in her sleep,and carelessly opened one of her eyes,effortlessly opening the door.The ray from the window fell on her face.

She yawned lazily and got up to close the blind,the glass of water and A̶̲̥̅ satchet of paracetamol lay on the dressing table.she wondered who had dropped it there.

Just like A̶̲̥̅ flash of lightening.she remembered what happened in the morning.she let mind relish their earlier conversation.

"⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊aм̤̣̲̣̥̈̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ i truly pregnant?" She said aloud asking no one in particular than herself.she pressed her stomach but she didn't feel A̶̲̥̅ thing.

What if she was indeed pregnant,Jacob would be so happy.His joy would be overfilled.

She remembered she had taken the drug,but she felt better now.Jacob had made her promise to see their doctor.It was some minutes past eleven already.

She rushed to the nursery,"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§° room will become alive." She smiled to herself.

Closing the door,she took her bath and dressed up.Nnamdi served her some of the moimoi,it tasted good.she ate A̶̲̥̅ small portion before leaving for the hospital.

She hoped that when her husband returned at night,she would have some piece of good news to share.D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§° were her very thought as she drove to their hospital. "

"Adetoun be calm." Rekia said cuddled up on the sofa,she looked tired even after A̶̲̥̅ four hours straight sleep.She sipped from the glass of hot tea,her eyes on Toun who stood by the window,pulling the curtains apart every minute to check if Hannah had arrived.

It was some minutes past two when she noticed that Hannah and the men she had been sitting with were no longer inside the club.Adetoun had rushed outside but her friend was not there.It had taken another twenty minutes to squeeze through the people swaying on the dancefloor to reach Rekia,who seemed to enjoying every minute of her time swaying her lips,and shaking her butts much to the delight of the men dancing around her.

They went around the club,the ladies,the game room and every available space to make matters worse she wasn't picking her calls.

They approached the security men,and gave A̶̲̥̅ good description of Hannah.The security who attended to them said he had seen the lady enter into the car of one of the men and they drove off,and it didn't seem like she was forced or drunk.

Their hands fell when they heard D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚°,Rekia was relaxed but it seemed Adetoun was worried.

Rekia had explained to her that,Hannah was old enough to take care of herself and that she would be fine.

"You keep asking me to relax,but how can i?when she hasn't returned,its almost twelve noon." Adetoun said her eyes stuck on the big wall clock that took solace upon the cream wall of the sitting room.

"Worrying will not bring her home,i just have A̶̲̥̅ feeling she's alright." Rekia sighed.she picked her phone and dialled Hannah's number,the phone kept ringing but unfortunately it wasn't picked up.

"She's not picking her calls too,i've been having D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚° strange feeling since you propped the idea of going clubbing last night."Adetoun said taking the seat nearest to the door.

"Are you saying D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§˚˚˚° is. My fault,i didn't force you guys along now." Rekia said her voice had grown high by A̶̲̥̅ pitch.

"Ofcourse you didn't,you only coerced us into going." Adetoun answered.

"I see,i'm not going to fight you over D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§°." Rekia hissed and stood up walking briskly out of the sitting room.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Husband......... by typompy234(f): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm, I hope hannah is alright o and I hope jane and jaiye didn't....still following. Welldone Flakkydagirl
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is Obvios jane is pregnant.
Hey hanny,i pray nothing bad happen to her.
This rake girl,wetin de do her self,before she come,hanny and toun has always been there sister keeper,she should mind herself.sis flaky keep flowing.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by opeoluwa2(f): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Madam Flakky. Well done
Pls finish your story. Most pple do not comment, but come in regularly to check if you ve updated.
Re: My Husband......... by OHaddy(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hope hanna was not kidnapped
Re: My Husband......... by OHaddy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jane is pregnant, and i hope she did nt get preggy tru d help of jaiye. Hmm..
Welldone flakky
Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Y wuld Jane froze at d mention of Jaiye..hmm
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jane jane janet.congrat.madam flakky well done more grease to ur elbow.
Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yaaaaay, my girl is finally pregnant! Hurray! Flakky, no fall my hand o. Buh wat's up wit Jaiye's name causing her a panic? I hope she didn't do wat I won't hav done o.
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
nothing should hapen 2 ma hannah o
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bunsky: .

hey hw r u
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
typompy234: Hmmm, I hope hannah is alright o and I hope jane and jaiye didn't....still following. Welldone Flakkydagirl
You have A̶̲̥̅ bad mind...just keep your arms crossed.
Onemansquad: nothing should hapen 2 ma hannah o
I pray so too.
SexySapphire: Yaaaaay, my girl is finally pregnant! Hurray! Flakky, no fall my hand o. Buh wat's up wit Jaiye's name causing her a panic? I hope she didn't do wat I won't hav done o.
I dnt know what you're talking about o my dear..Let's just hope for the best.
Alawokit: Jane jane janet.congrat.madam flakky well done more grease to ur elbow.
Thnks Alawokit..
missuniverse: Y wuld Jane froze at d mention of Jaiye..hmm
That's A̶̲̥̅ question i don't have an answer to.
OHaddy: Jane is pregnant, and i hope she did nt get preggy tru d help of jaiye. Hmm..
Welldone flakky
I don't know too o.wwhy is every one having bad thoughts here.
opeoluwa2: Madam Flakky. Well done
Pls finish your story. Most pple do not comment, but come in regularly to check if you ve updated.
I also love to read your comments,to know how you feel about what's happening to A̶̲̥̅ particular character in the story.Thnks for dropping in.
Bunsky: Is Obvios jane is pregnant.
Hey hanny,i pray nothing bad happen to her.
This rake girl,wetin de do her self,before she come,hanny and toun has always been there sister keeper,she should mind herself.sis flaky keep flowing.
Thnks Bunsky...do read on.
typompy234: Hmmm, I hope hannah is alright o and I hope jane and jaiye didn't....still following. Welldone Flakkydagirl
Thnks Typompy234,don't worry Hannah is alright.No they didn't.
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=desdichando]

am ok nd u?
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=desdichando]

am ok nd u

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
i m alryte babyyy.i say make i hail cheesy
[quote author=Bunsky][/quote]
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Let have the good news. Hope Hanna is fine.
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
am late 2 comment 4giv me aunt flakky whoa jane pls b pregnant oooo but at d mention of jayie wat jane business oga oooo
Re: My Husband......... by kadiriafolasade: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Finally my Jane is pregnant but hop is nt what am thinkin sha(she and jaye) Flakky.
Re: My Husband......... by Bibyken(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Flakky u are de best
Jane congrats in advance!
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
wetn jaiye cum do wen jacob no dy ...eh! eh!! eh!!! hope is nt wat am tinking o
Re: My Husband......... by ceceee(f): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice work...I guess its jaiye's baby....would really be disappointed....
Re: My Husband......... by onosj(f): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Jean abeg nor cum fall my hand oh! @flakky more update pls.
Re: My Husband......... by Bibyken(f): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Bring back our hannah.....
More updates plsssss!
Re: My Husband......... by rmfunky(f): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmmmmm ma legs re shaking...Janeti hope its not wat am tinkin(Jane & Jaiye). Pls Flakky bring back our Hannah. More MB dearie

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Aliyuozioma(f): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2014
nyc story, following
Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2014
shocked hp nothing happened to ma hanny. Jane jane janet o I hp nothing happened btw u n jaiye o. Ma'ma flakky continue"in patience voice"

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.