Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719442 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by king406(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: My Husband......... by lynnebis: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Happy new year o
It's been awhile ooo madam flakky pls update na. Abeg

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Flaakky watts up now, dis z new yr nw update nw
Re: My Husband......... by JojoBlue(f): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
bummybummy:
Flaakky watts up now, dis z new yr nw update nw
Na wa oo undecided
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Dagirl pls update oo oo ooo
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
Dagirl pls update oo oo ooo
happy new year flakky

May you have the required resources to complete this story this year
Re: My Husband......... by JojoBlue(f): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingphilip:
happy new year flakky

May you have the required resources to complete this story this year
AMEN!!!
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
JojoBlue:
AMEN!!!
happy new year JojoBlue
may the bear not eat you this year

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by ammy4id: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl come and finish wat you have started CUs am hungry for update

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
ammy4id:
Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl Flakkydagirl come and finish wat you have started CUs am hungry for update
You want to killi me ni?
Re: My Husband......... by Sageez(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
You want to killi me ni?
no better settle us befr i start my own o
Re: My Husband......... by Sageez(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
You want to killi me ni?
no better settle us befr i start my own o
Re: My Husband......... by curvydiva(f): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please, madam. Tell us. Be specific. Are you going to continue this story or not? I mean, I've been following this story for almost two years now. When people complain, you don't even say anything as to whether you will update or not. I know you are not being paid for this, but, please, do u want to continue this story or not? You could put it up for sale if you don't want to write for free again, and trust me, I'm more than willing to buy. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Asco9ty5(f): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2016
same too,i feel bad cryeach time i check and there is nothing new to read.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, kip my own comment til u update sha
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235
Re: My Husband......... by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pls flakky ma'am we are waiting "impatiently" for ur update"s". U owe us more dan one update angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Bibyken(f): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Aunty flakky were art thou! no be soooo undecided
Re: My Husband......... by Opracus(f): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Aunty flakky we're u at now,I have been following dis story for d past two years ,d very day u started and now it not yet completed, I knw u busy but pls consider we d reader ,Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by horlakunmy: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Check actual problem that blocks your glory,and anything you want to know about your life issue ,married,perfect future job,your star,your perfect and surpose husband or wife,your bussiness.call this number 08140444773..
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 4:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Happy new year beautiful people....

This update is dedicated to Mary,Funmi,Gideon,Adebayo and the others that I cannot mention,who have continously bugged my phone with calls and several textmessages.I really appreciate you guys.I received your mails too,I am sorry if I was not able to reply yours.And to my ardent readers,please bear with me.

The last thing I need are sarcastic comments,I don't want to read comments like,"Next update comes in a year.","This story has lost its glow." If the story has lost its glow to you,then use the unfollow button.I want to finish the story this time.And such comments will only pull me back.

Finally I need you guys to encourage me,I am no super being,so many things are in the way.But I am trying to remain focused here.No thanks to all the wild plagiarist on the loose from various wordpress,blog and whatever.And to the few who give me credit for my work,even though they don't have my express permission to copy and paste this work.There is God.

So guys,sit back and enjoy,while I update in bits.Welcome back.

Good morning.
FlakkyCares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Horlubunmmy: 4:30am On Feb 29, 2016
yeah
up flakky welcome back.
waiting for updates.

btw good morning.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by ESIXLOVE: 11:13am On Feb 29, 2016
flakkydagirl, I'm seriously watching you.

But I wish I had your courage, when a story is left for a while, it becomes more difficult to continue.

Let me gather strength from you this time around.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Flakky, tnk God u ar bck nw; av taken a new seat nw

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Episode 102
"Gbam gbam" She banged the gate noisily.She was impatient for a reply,before hitting the wine coloured iron gate again.It had been her idea for him to ask for a transfer to his lagos branch.and it had been magic when he got a promotion to their lagos branch as a manager.And she had helped him find a house too.
"Who be that?" A gruff hausa voice answered from inside. Hannah knocked hard again.
"I dey come o." The voice repeated unlocking the gate.
"Ah madam....na you?" He said opening the small gate for her to come in. "Yeah Kofi,is your oga in?" She asked.
"Hmmm" Kofi scratched his hairless head."Oga dey,but him talk say,he no wan see anybody." He explained in pidgin english.
"Why....and does that include me?" She asked bewildered.
"I no come know that one o,because his face strong ,his eyes come red when he waka come inside yesterday....and since then him never comot."
"What happened to him?' She asked.
"He no tell me,he just dey shout say women no good,say him no fit trust any woman again." Kofi explained what he heard Ade saying as he walked into the house yesterday.
Hannah sighed,"That's fine,I'll go in and see him now."
"But madam....."
"Kofi relax......I'll be right back." She walked towards the front door with the little courage left in her.Luckily for her,the door was unlocked.
She went in,and dropped her bag in the brightly coloured sitting room,"Ade....?" She called,there was no response,so she made for the bedroom,he wasn't there,she moved to the bathroom he wasn't there either.Fear seared into her heart.As she walked towards the kitchen.
"Ade?"
"What do you want in my house?" Was the reply she got.He was sitting at the dinning,a bottle of whisky on the table and a half filled cup.
"Ade......I have to come to see you." She said quietly,she came to stand beside him.
He was quiet.
"I really don't know where to start from or how to.... ...."
"Why not start from the part where you had your boss in your arms." He finished for her.Hannah's jaw dropped in surprise,how was that possible? How did he know?
"Surprised right?"He said looking straight past her.
"Don't be my dear,this is not hearsay,I saw you with my very own eyes,I came back for you yesterday,hoping we could work things out,but aghast you have moved on to someone else,and so quickly too,because right under my nose,you were smooching another man." He spat. "I just hope he is aware of your status too.Or did you lie to him too."
"Please stop it,I have realised my mistake,that's fine.But you can't leave me please." She pleaded as water glistered down her cheeks."What will I tell my family and friends tomorrow?"
"Just tell them the truth."
"What?.....how can you be so callous,I will rather die than face them with the truth".
"Then lie as usual."
"Adegoroye!"
"Yes,lie to them,just cook up something,make up a good lie." He said without blinking an eye.
Hannah forced the tears burning in her throat to go back,she was at loss on what to say,"Please give me one last chance to right my wrong,I'll die without your love in my life,please don't do this to me." She was on her knees now.
"I was foolish I agree,I was wrong I concur,but please don't punish me,how can I live everyday of my life without you." She was crying heavily.
For a minute,Ade felt sympathy for her,he had really been disappointed by her behaviour.But he didn't want to act stupidly.
"Its alright I have heard you."
"Oh my God." Hannah got up and rushed to embrace him,but he stepped away from her. "Why?" She looked disappointed.He saw it on her face.
"Please leave my house now." His face was without a tinge of emotion.
"Ade I won't,I will stay here till you forgive me."
"I said leave before I call Kofi to walk you out,I bet you won't like it."He said walking out of the kitchen.
Hannah was silent,her hands on the floor,what was she doing? Begging him to marry her? Had it come to this stage?she couldn't put a name to this madness.Perhaps it was just love.perhaps,perhaps and another perhaps.
Ade stopped in his tracks when he noticed that she was still there."Am I over reacting?."He said to himself.
No I am not,this is a woman who lied to me about such a sensitive issue only for me to turn around to find her in the arms of another man.
"Hannah get up now,and leave my house."
"Ade please don't do this to me."
"Are you begging me to marry you?"
"Yes."
Ade stopped to thing for a minute,
"Will you do anything I ask of you?"
"Yes" she answered wothout thinking.
Ade let out a wan smile,his eyes not giving away a thing,his arms akimbo,"Its fine then,let's make a deal."
"A deal?"
"Yes,a deal."
There was something unusual about this Sunday morning,as she got up from bed.She grooped for her bible.she murmured some words of prayer before moving to the bathroom to clean up.
The blasting of music from the sitting room caught her attention,she cleaned her face and went there to find Rekia and Toun in bumpshorts sweating as they rocked their body to the tunes.
She found the remote and paused the music,there was a shout from both girls.
"C'mon girls you're going to blow down this house." She said smiling.
"That's the plan,you know today is your party and we intend to have fun to the fullest." Rekia laughed.
"What if he doesn't come?" She asked and the reactions on their faces was a wow.
Toun blinked twice as she spoke,"That's some kind of bad joke se u know."
"God forbid such a thing,look toun this girl is a winch,please don't spoil our fun jare." Rekia hissed before snatching the remote from Hannah.she put the music on play and pulled Hannah to the middle.
In no time she forgot her whims and danced away her sorrow.she was certain he would show up with his family.He had assured her and it was a sealed deal as long as she complied with her part.she smiled to herself as she shaked her butt to the music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks for the update. Fascinating as ever

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks for the update, looking forward for anoda one

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by jummy604: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oh! At last Thank u

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by chii8(f): 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Welcome back...its a season of change indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2016

"The minute I turn my back from you,you begin to misbehave,where is your sense of reasoning?you're a married woman for chrissake." Jacob yelled as he marched the break violently.They were returning from Hannah's introduction party,the party ended in the afternoon but his wife had insisted that they keep the Kenneth's company before leaving as two of Kenneth's children were home from the states.
Things had gone from good to bad,the moment he saw his wife taking picture with one of the elder kenneth in what he considered an intimate position.John K as he was fondly referred to by the family had placed his hand on Jane's shoulder while the picture was being taken.Jacob had gone hay wire,loosing every bit of his senses the moment he saw them.In no time they left the kenneths,but Jane had refused to say a word to her husband,because she knew it would be useless with his temper on the loose.
"You never cease to amaze me Oyin,you know right? You're so quiet here,making me look like the fool.Is there not something in your head that is supposed to let you know that you have crossed the line?" Jacob continued to speak.
"I take care of you,I give you everything you ask for,what else do you need woman." He was quite shaken.More grieved because Jane wasn't putting up any defence.
Jane must have dozed off because when she woke up,they were home.And Jacob was no longer in the drivers seat.she checked her watch,it was some minutes past eleven.They must have arrived nothing less than one and a half hour ago.And he cared less to wake her up.
Her husband's temper was something else,flaring up at the slightest opportunity.she got down from the car,picked her purse and went in.The last thing she wanted was another bitter exchange between her and Jacob.She dragged her tired self up the stairs.The guest room sounded like a better option.

The car was parked two houses away from her old house,the glass was wound up and she picked the bottle of water on the next seat,removed the lid and drank some.The water seemed to have calmed her jaunting nerves.She looked up and starred at the house,she wished she had the courage to get up and walk in.
She watched as a young lady walked in through the gate holding a little girl of about three years.she sat in the car for another one hour before she decided to get down.
"What's the issue? Cynthia asked closing the car door as she got in."You don't look good."
Jane sighed,"I ..um..feel bad,my husband is at again." She said clutching the steering.
"Okay,calm down and tell me what happened." She inquired.
"He's changed,his temper,it boils....he....um...he's mad at me again.look Cynthia I can no longer comprehend this,its tearing me apart,I can't find the man I married....I just can't." Pools of tears gathered in her swollen eye,they escaped fast and trickled down her cheeks.
Cynthia let her cry out her pain and anguish,before pulling her into an embrace."Everything is going to be fine dear." She said softly.
"I know he is going to apologise and I am going to forgive him again,but for how long will this game continue?."

"He won't have any reason to always suspect me of having an affair or feel jealous,if he's not cheating on me Cynthia." For a full minute,Cynthia looked out of the window. "Is there something that I should know?"
Cynthia laughed,"You know what? Jaiye is a two timing idiot and we all know that,but I don't see Jacob doing that,he's too decent for that, just as my husband's mistress issue disappeared like magic,I have a feeling all your nightmare will go away soon." Cynthia comforted her.Her husband's mistress had woken up one morning,packed all her stuff and disappeared.It was sheer magic,Jane had told her.
Jane's face creased in a smile for some seconds,"You know,you're my best friend,and I trust you so much,I can never repay you for always been there for me all the time.May God bless you for me." She smiled,a full one this time.she was a bit relieved and she felt better.
It didn't come as a surprise when Jacob called and asked her not to make dinner,that he'd ordered something for everyone.she wanted to argue at first,but she let it slide,for peace sake.

That was the usual routine,he would run his temper,speak unprintable words,and then come back crawling with his irrefusable peace offering and a big wild smile that her tender loving heart would just not be able to overlook.

And when he came back in the evening, he showered and wore that powerful feeling evoking cologne she bought for him,she felt stupid for doubting his fidelity to her.

And even when he held her in his arms that night in bed,she wished she could summon some courage to slap him,but the electrifying sensation churning in her stomach made her want to do just one thing.And that was to make love with him.And that was exactly what happened.But for how long will this game continue?

Chii8,Lyoncrescent,jummy604,bummybummy......good to have you guys here again.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmmmmmmmm, i do pity Jane nd som marriages ar passn tru dis kind of prblm. Suffering nd smilling(SS). Tnx 4 d update Cc
Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
I personally believe as a christian that one has to pray and hear from God before committing to marriage. Will of man is often different from the will of God but we more often get carried away in the sensationalism of dating. Fascinating proposals and carnival wedding ceremony while neglecting the need to ask God if the foundation is right. As the poster above me said the end result is suffering and the smiling if any is a bonus. Thanks for the mention flakky and I salute your writing its almost like a true life story. Respect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.