Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719221 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brownish24:
Truly it is called lakiriboto bt is nt a way of keeping virginity.
Madam go nd ask d elders dey wil explain 2 u

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by omotalkie(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
They said its only three set of people dat tells the truth- children, drunkards and an angry man. Toun spilled the beans in her state of drunkenness, she didn't even wait for Rekia to tell Adekunle by herself. Now dat she has exposed her in front if everyone, does she think she'll be able to live with the guilt for d rest of her life? For betraying Rekias trust and confidence? Will Rekia ever forgive her? Well, dats left for Flakky to answer. Madam Flakky tanx for the lengthy update, pleas keep em coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by oluwaemmanuel: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thanks for the update madam flakky, i only hope we dont av to wait for another month b4 u update again

i think it's time jane opens up to sumone abt ha predicament and as for rekia and toun, toun jst betrayed Rekias trust

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Evry1 has gat skeleton in their cupboard...one or more.
Toun effed up big tym

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Destiny4fame(m): 2:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Now that she had revealed her friend's secret, she should go to Abuja for a National honour...... she is the biggest fool of the millennium..... a complete bi**h......

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Drgokex(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2016
[s][/s] [ghost_mode_deactivated] um jezz wondering who the Bleep dis adetoun of a thing is!
Toun dnt hurt Rekia buh unknowinly helþing her to fin' a solutn since her þarents that must've done d act're long DEAD!
Anyway. . . . . I reserve part ov mah c0mment

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by candyboy(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2016
@Flakkydagirl you've done another great job here pls keep it up.

Adetoun did a great job too by letting the cat out of the bag.

Rekia is hurt right now but you'll thank Adetoun later for this I guess

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by kennylizzy(f): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2016
I feel Rekia's pain right now. Flakkydagal, u ve really tried wit ur updates. Kudos to u bt pls let it nt be long bfor u update again

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Akposb(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Keep it coming, I am loving the conversations and the whole events in this story. You got a good vision.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by TEELAW71(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
I fell in love with this story the first time I read it. Flakky girl, u really tried to have thought of this story. I can't wait to read from u soon.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by jennamarv(f): 2:36am On Jun 14, 2016
WOW!! That is all i can say. Well, thumbs up flakky. The story is da real MVP. I loved it, taking from that that i stayed up late to stay out of my suspense. You are doing a great job. Toun just messed up for life. I feel for Rekia .I think Kunle would return fo her. Anyways am still looking forward to finishing it. Thanks flakky. kiss

Ghost reader mood.......deactivated.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by teamplayey: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Where is Flakkkydagirl?
Hmm
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2016
[size=14pt] Episode 110 [/size]

Adeola watched with curiosity as her brother stood on the balcony,she wished she could read his mind so as to have a feel of what was going on in his there.
His sadness was quite evident,he maintained an unusual routine of home to work,work to bed.
Most of the time,his meals were left untouched,she felt sad for him.She covered the dishes on the dinning and walked to meet him.
"Adekunle." She tounched him on the shoulders,he jerked,he probably hadn't heard her voice.
"Is anything the matter?" He asked facing her.
Adeola smiled,"I should you ask you that bro,you barely touched your food tonight,is this an hunger strike."
A small smile crept up the edges of his lips,"I just don't have the appetite." He managed to say,leaning on the balcony rail,he supported his chin with his hand.
"I know its about Rekia,I know she's the one you have been brooding about,please I want you take things easy."Her eyes pleaded softly.
"Disappointment is not enough to cover how I feel,you don't get it,I was willing to go all the way for her but she wouldn't even take a mile in truth with me,you know how that makes me feel?like a fool."
Adeola supported him with a smile on her face,and her hands clasped his."I really don't know the truth about this matter,but this is definitely not the time to be away from her,she needs you."
"I know."
Their conversation was interrupted by a phone call,"Its your phone,let me get it."
Adekunle watched his sister go into the sitting room and return with his phone.He checked the caller identity and ended the call.
"Why is she calling me? What is she calling me for?" Adekunle was pissed.
Adeola sighed,their elder sister had messed up big time.
"That reminds me,Jomi was here." She said.
Adekunle was surprised from that piece of information,"I hope there was no problem?"
"Well,she asked to see you,she said your number was switched off and that's why she decided to check you at home." She explained.
Adekunle was quiet.
"I thought you guys were no longer an item." Adeola asked.
"Yes,our breakup was official,this is nothing you are not aware of,Jomi broke up with me after all my pleas,she didn't even dignify me with a reason,so what's she here for?" He asked no one in particular."I have enough drama in my life as it is."
"I believe everything is going to be fine,I called aunty Jane this afternoon,because I was thinking of checking up Rekia in the hospital,but she informed me that she has been discharged." Adeola paused."Please I hope you're not going to mind because I intend to check her at home."
Adekunle closed his eyes,"You can do as you wish please."
"Thank you,let me finish the documentary I was watching on tv." She left the balcony.
Adekunle was in thoughts again,the first time he was confused was when his sister left home,the second time was when his mother fell ill,the third time was when his first love broke up with him,but now he was confused because he confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Cont'd

If Janet was nervous,it was showing.She smiled at Eve through the mirror.They were on their way to Chuks place.She was driving and the kids were seated at the back seat.
Thoughts of Rekia flashed through her mind,as a picture of her pale face lyong on the hospital bed flashed across her mind.She had been happy when the doctor discharged her.Her husband paid the bills and she drove her home.She didn't utter a word through out the journey home.And when she asked if she could come in,Rekia had told her that she was not up to conversation,she thanked her and drove off,just like that.
Toun had come over to their place during the week one evening,Jacob and Toun had a lenghty discussion but she had no idea what they were discussing about.She guessed it was about Rekia's issue.She also spoke with Toun,and she had expressed her strong dislike for her recent attitude to which she apologised,but she had told her that the only person who deserved that apology was Rekia,from her disposition,it didn't sit well with her.
"Stop that." She said on seeing Adam removing the fancy bands on Eve's hair.
Adam already removed about five pieces in his hand,"She asked me to remove it." He said.
"Its okay,now put them back." She concentrated on her driving while Adam replaced the bands.
She felt nervous on the inside,what if he didn't like her cloth?she had settled for the blue print blouse with matching blue flay skirt,and a flat white shoe.Her make up was simple too.But she couldn't help but feel conscious about how she looked.
She checked the address on her phone again,taking the second turning into the close.she found the third building.She horned and the big brown gate slid open.she drove in,and killed the engine.
"Huh" she breathed out.
"We are here now,open the door and get down,be careful." She cautioned.
"Good afternoon ma." A short man walked towards her."Please come in,Doctor has been expecting you." He led the way and the children followed.she walked behind them.
She loved the spacious compound,the playground and a pool.she longed for a dip.They walked into a corridor and then a door opened.
"Hello children." He said,his voice beautiful and calm.
"Good afternoon sir." Adam and Eve chorused.
"Hello.." A young voice sounded behind them.
They turned to see a pretty faced little girl,almost of same age with the twins.She had a beautiful contagious smile splashed across her face,her hair was up in a bond,but some had escaped.she removed a strand from her face."You must be Mrs Jane Smith,Good afternoon ma." She curtsied.
"How are you dear?" Jane replied.As Chuks led them into the large sitting room.
"I'm fine ma,thank you." She smiled in return.
"Good afternoon Mrs Smith."
"Good afternoon Dr Chuks."
"You're welcome please have your sit." He beckoned to them.
Adam and Eve settled in a three seater sofa and Chioma joined them happily,while Jane sat on a sofa facing the flat screen tv.
"I hope it was not hard getting here?" Chuks asked.
Jane smiled,"No"
"My dad would not stop talking about you,he said you looked beautiful and that he liked you already." Chioma said innocently.
Jane was stunned,
"I can see for myself that you're beautiful ma." She said.
"You're beautiful too." Jane smiled shyly. "Please don't mind her,she's quite a talkative." Adam said,he didn't feel embarrassed.
"I like Adam and Eve too,but I am older than them,anyway that doesn't seem to matter,I am going to be friends with them,even though dad told me that I can't have a boyfriend until I turn sixteen,but Kayla has a boyfriend and she's just eight." Chioma said.
"Is Kayla your friend?" Jane asked curious.
Chuks sighed,"Kayla is a cartoon star,Chioma that's enough,don't keep our guests,the food will turn cold."
They all moved to the dinning table situated right in the kitchen,it was a big room,there was a tv on the wall,and all other modern equipments for cooking.
Chuks blessed the meal and they began to eat,Chioma broke the silence at the table,"Do you know that dad prepared this meal,isn't it tasty?"
"It is delicious." Jane smiled.
"Yes it is." Eve answered shyly holding her fork.
"Well,dad is a professional chef,you need to see the cup cakes that he baked for you guys,he also made ice cream for us,oh,I love you dad." She winked.
"I love you too." Chuks answered.
There was not a moment peace at the table,as Chioma continued to chatter endlessly.Lunch was superb,as they spoon ate liquid chocolates.
They were back to the sitting room,"Adam and Eve will you please come to my room,let me show you my toys." She said to the kids.
They followed Chioma to her room,leaving Jane and Chuks in the sitting room."I'm glad you came." He said,picking the remote control,he lowered the volume of the tv set.
Jane smiled,"Its my pleasure."She felt at home.
"Can I call you Jane?"
"Yes,you can."
"That's cool,will you tell me about myself?"
"Interrogation room." She smiled.
"No,not all,I only want to know you better."
"Please don't ask me out,I am a happily married woman."
Chuks laughed watching her flustering lashes,"You used to be a happily married woman Jane,I can see it all over your face,the truth is I love you as a friend,who wouldn't? You're lovely to look at her."
"I don't intend to crash your home,and this is not a pick up line,its not a habit,I don't usually do this,and I don't know why I am doing this,but I promise not to do anything to jeopardise your home."
Jane relaxed in her seat,"Its alright,maybe we should talk about you then."
"I am Chuks Anumunu,a talkative and I am widowed."
Jane couldn't help to smile.
"I wooed my first and last girlfriend at the age of fifteen,and we got married ten years later.we were married for ten years,and we had our first child seven years ago.Her name was Joyce,she died at childbirth but not without leaving me a princess,a replica of herself."He smiled."You're the first woman I am telling the story of my life,since I lost Joyce.
"I'm sorry about her demise."
"Its alright,I have three major concerns in this world,God,Chioma,My parents and my work."
"Really?" Jane asked for lack of something to say.
"Yeah,Jane I want to be your friend,am I welcome?"
"You are."
"I will like us to do this again,just you and I."
"No problem." She stylishly glanced at her watch,it was some minutes past four.She wanted to get home before her husband."Thank you so much for your hospitality,we would like to be on our way now."
"I wish you wouldn't have to leave."
"Oh"
"Just kidding."He added."Let me get the kids,I'll be right back."

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Cont'd

Never put your trust in man,for he would ever fail,only put your trust in God for he would never fail.Humans were creatures who shouldn't be trusted.How would she have known that her own friend would betray her.
Rekia got down from the swing and walked towards the children pool,at the amusement park.she stood there quietly and watched the children in different sizes,colours,shape,sex,and name jump into the shallow water,throwing balls,some were just splashing water and others ran after each other.
And for the first time,it hit her,would she ever have kids of her own? Ofcourse not.she smiled wearily.She was diagnosed of the very rare MRKH-Mayer-Rockitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome,I bet you don't understand,"I was born missing my uterus and upper two thirds of my vagina,my cervix and womb." She mused to herself.Just because I was 'abnormal',I would never be able to have my own children.
She had come here to run away from thoughts that were driving her crazy,only to find out.They followed her about.Who was going to understand her plight? No one. Because a common girl would never be able to fathom what it means,not to have....not to....
Rekia sniffed quickly,blinking back the tears that threatened to spill,the cool breeze blew cold on her face,and she felt a little better,she wished there was someone to share with.
But who was going to understand how she had felt since the inception of her predicament,life was just not fair.Yes people say it,but life was too unfair to her.For every single girl going through this rare condition.Why Rekia? Why not Adetoun or Hannah? Or even that beautiful female walking by or you.Why not you? Why me?
God is partial,don't ask me if I am a believer,I am,I know God and I know he truly exists,but why did he choose me of all those female born on that day.Rekia lamented to herself.
She began to walk away from the children pool towards the open food parlour,where the crowd miled about,at the first sight of pizza,her tummy began to rumble softly,she moved towards the lady with a apron and ordered for one,it was packed and given to her.she bought a can of iced coke too.She turned back brought some snacks,a plate of fried rice and chicken,snail soup and a plate of strawberry flavoured ice cream.
Her pack was now heavy,as she moved in search of a booth,she found one and sat down,placing the pack on the table.she had lost her appetite already.
"Hello." A voice said faintly. Rekia doubted if that was for her.she brought out the can coke,opened it and drank it to the last drop,squeezed the can and dropped it to the ground,it landed with a creak.
"Hello."
She turned to a see man standing behind her,she faced her front,wishing she had stayed back at home.
"I'm talking to you beautiful." He said,his voice louder.
Rekia fished for the plate of cream,and dug her spoon into it,the first spoon landed in her mouth,and she loved it."Can I keep your company?"
"Are you dumb! stupid,deaf or blind,can't you see that I don't need your freaking company,yuck." Rekia spat on the ground.
"Soiled mood I guess,I am Yaro,here's my card,please give me a call when you can." He passed the card to her.She received it with a smile,got up and tore the card into shreds right under his nose."Please go to hell." She hissed,carried her pack with one hand,and her unfinished cream in another hand ,she sashayed away.
She showed the security men her ticket,and she was allowed to leave the park.she drove her toyota camry out,and sped on.Please don't ask me how I got the car,I actually asked someone to arrange it for me quickly,paid in cash,-huh? Would I have paid in kind?-collected the proper documents.Buying the car was the first thing I did after I was discharged from the hospital.I couldn't depend on anyone's car,I needed to be mobile.she was driving at a high speed.The traffic light indicated for her to stop but before she could stop,she had rammed her car into someone's.
"Shit!" She swore under her breath.Luckily there was no police or Lastma officer in sight,the light changed and she parked off the road.
The owner of the car got down,and began to walk towards her,oh no! Why him? Of all the cars she could have bashed.she let out a hiss.she had damaged his rear light.
Adekunle was surprised to see her,short of words,he began to walk back to his car "Oh no." She gasped,she got back into her and hurried to meet him.
"Here is fifteen thousand naira for the tail light." She said stretching the money towards him.Adekunle shaked his head,"Its alright,don't worry,I'll get it fixed."
"No way,take this from me." Her hands were still stretched.He starred at her and made no effort to take the money.She flung the money in his car and walked out of his sight.
Adekunle picked the money and followed after her,"Have your money."He dropped it in her car."Please stop this forced bravado,its not going to work with me,you owe me an explanation for all that happened."
Rekia scoffed,"I don't owe you any explanation man,so get the fucck out of my way."She eyed him.Adekunle brought his head into the car,starring right into her eyes,piercing her very soul,he brought his lips closer to hers and she lifted her chin up,closed her eyes,expectant lips parted and heart fluttering.
"Huh,its beating fast right?" He said touching her chest.She opened her eyes."Now you owe me a better explanation." He walked away,got into his car and drove off puffing black smoke into the air.
Rekia exhaled deeply,her head dropped on the steering,she began to sob quietly,only if Adetoun had not run her big,wide mouth openly,perhaps she wouldn't be in this situation now.There was a tap on the glass.she quickly wiped her tears and before she could raise her head,a card fell on her leg,a figure walked away briskly towards a car behind her,what was the idiot's name self? She picked the card,"Yaro Yahaya" she said aloud.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Cont'd

"Please pick upppppp." She said aloud,as she dialled her brothers number for the umptenth time that afternoon.She was off for lunch break,she was spending it in her office.She had been doing this for the past one week.
She got off her seat,and unbuttoned the two upper buttons on her blue stripped shirt,the air was cool.she was glad it was a personal office.He wasn't picking his calls,she had tried his line with another number,and he picked at the third trial but the moment he recognised her voice,the line went dead.
She tried Kelvin's line too,he wasn't picking,to add insult to injury,he wasn't responding on his social media accounts too.But wait,what is his own self in all this?the least he could have done was support her.Or would he have allowed his younger brother to marry a woman like....Rekia.
She had met his absence on the two occassions she paid his house a visit.she returned to her seat,everyone kept saying she should apologise,but what for? Was it for being honest? Or should she have glued her mouth?
Five hours later,office closed but she wasn't eager to leave.Everything had changed at home,she and Rekia lived as flat mate,not a single conversation passed between them.They cooked separately and washed separately.The house was very boring.The last thing she wanted to do was fill Hannah's ears with this latest jargons,let her just enjoy her honey in the moon.
Her watch read 6pm on the dot,she picked her bag,and unplugged her phone from where she was charging it.The office was as quiet as a grave yard.she got up picked her jacket and changed into rubber sandals.The closing of a door jolted her,someone else was there,who was it?
She began to panic at once,perhaps it was one of the guards on duty.she held the edge of her heels,made the sign of the cross and opened the door carefully.Turning towards the corridor,she saw her boss walking towards the elevator.
"Good evening sir." She greeted joining him in the elevator.
He was surprised to see her,"Toun,you're still around,how was work today?" The elevator made a sound,and began to descend.Mr Tolu had asked her out before but she had turned him down politely and since then they stayed friends and nothing more and that didn't affect their office relationship.
"Fine sir."
"How are your friends?"
"They're fine too." She smiled.The elevator stopped,and they got out.They walked out together.Mr Tolu began to walk to the car park,to get his car,while Toun walk towards the gate.
"Where's your car?" He asked.
"Its faulty." She said.
"Let me give you a ride then."
She walked to meet him,got in the car,"Thank you sir."
"I've told you to stop addressing me as sir." He drove out giving the security man a thousand naira note,the man thanked him profusely waving to them.
Toun was glad that someone was finally paying her some attention since last week,"So what kept you at the office?"
She was enjoying Kiss Daniel's song 'Mama' that played on the radio,"Just tidying up my table."
"How about we do dinner?"
"I am not a good person for company tonight."
"Your presence alone will do." Tolu insisted.Since she needed company badly herself,she agreed and they found a nice restaurant.Dinner was good and Tolu was quite a good company,he offered to drive her home but she declined,a taxi would be better.she couldn't risk someone seeing her with another man.
They walked towards his car,and a young lady waved her to stop and gave her a card.
"Your card?" Toun asked the lady?
"No,that man over there." She pointed at a black toyota camry,and she saw Kelvin get in the car with another man,she recognised the other man,he was Anthony,Kelvin's friend.
By the time,she recovered,the young lady was gone,she starred at the card in her hands,it was Kelvin's,at the back of the card,he wrote."I hope you enjoyed your dinner." In a black pen.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Cont'd

"Dad can you cook?" Adam asked buckling his dad's shoe in his parents bedroom.Jacob smiled,"Yes,I can boil water,rice and noodles."
"No" Adam shaked his head,"Can you cook jollof rice? Bake cup cakes and ice cream?"
Jacob burst into laughter,"No,I am not a chef,I am a business man." Adam looked up. "Huh"
"Why? Do you want me to get you some cup cakes?" Jacob asked ruffling his son's hair.
"Well,Chioma's dad can cook."
"Is Chioma your classmate?
"No,she's mum's friend's daughter."
Jacob blinked,not getting it,"Your mum has a friend whose daughter is Chioma?"
"Yes daddy,he is also a doctor,a psychol...something."
"Psychologist?"
"Yes,he is a psych...psychologist."
"Did Chioma tell you all this?"
"No,her dad told us."
"Okay,wait.Chioma's dad is your mummy's friend."
"Yes,he is,he has a nice place just like ours,and a big kitchen." Adam opened his arms wide to describe how big the kitchen was.
"Dad,he cooked for us....I,Eve,mummy,Chioma and himself." Adam explained further.
"That's so good of him." Jacob stood up from the dressing table."Now,stay with Nnamdi,tell your mummy I'll be back soon,just want to hang out with my friends."
"Hang out?"
"I want to go and visit my friends,that's what it means,be a good boy for daddy okay." Adam walked his father to his car and waved as he drove out.
Jacob sighed,these were the stuffs that often got him angry.Why should a married woman go visiting another woman's husband?Perhaps she had too much time on her hands,he had to find a way to keep her busy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Cont'd

Jane arranged the table,and the kids joined her."Go up and tell daddy that dinner is ready." She said to Adam.
Adam got up and disappeared up the stairs,while mother and daughter conversed.
"So,tell me,have you made up your mind on what you would like santa to give you for christmas?" Jane smiled,arranging her hair into a hair net.
"Not yet mummy,I have always wanted a Piano,and dad said Santa would not get me one until I turned ten,so I want a bike." Eve smiled,already seeing Santa in her minds's eye.
"Bike? Boys ride bikes."
"I know mum,but Adam would not let me ride his,and I really love bikes." Eve insisted.
"Alright,we'll just pray that Santa grants your wish." She smiled and held her daughters hands.They both looked up to see Jacob coming down with Adam.
They had dinner of semovita and egusi soup,the children chatted excitely as they ate.Aisha cleared the dishes after they left the table.Jacob watched the 8pm news,leafed through the paper while enjoying a bottle of drink.
Jane on her part,went up to their room,showered and got into bed.She was surprised when Chuks called her,he rambled on,about how his day went and insisted that she share with him,how she spent her day too.She was happy,these were the things that she and Jacob enjoyed doing earlier in their marriage,but now things had changed,they were always at each others throat over one thing or the other.
Her phone rang again,this time it was her manager.Their stocks had arrived,she had to go over to the port to monitor her goods,and the manager was also coming along,that'll be first thing tomorrow morning.
She was beginning to doze off,when her phone buzzed again,it was Hannah.Her sister was full of news,she was really having a nice time with her husband.She smiled,truly happy for her sister.How time flies,young girls of some years ago and here she was married with two beautiful children and her baby sister happily married.
"How are you tonight?" Jane's eyes flickered towards the door as her husband strolled in.
Jane wondered if he was on the phone with someone or if that question was actually meant for her."How are you tonight dear?" He repeated.
Wow! Strange but true,she mused."I'm fine and you?"
"Good." He settled on the dressing table."Can I ask you a question?"
Here we come,she thought to herself,"Shoot."
"Who am I to you?"
"Don't be ridiculous."
"Just answer."
"My husband." She said sitting up in bed.
"Glad to hear that." He scoffed."One thing is,I am trying hard to make things go back to how it was,don't make them hard for me."
"Okay."
"When was the last time you cooked my meal?"
Jane was taken back,she sighed,"I assist with your meal almost everyday."
"Assist?"
"Yes."
"You're meant to cool my meals,not assist.At times,I wonder if I married Nnamdi and Aisha or you?" He said getting up,he paced about the room.
"I really don't get your point."
"Starting from now,I want you to prepare all my meals."
Jane blinked rapidly,"Are you serious about this?"
"Isn't that a wifely duty,or have I asked for too much?Cook my meals."
"You know I run a store."
"And I also know you've got a manager and nothing short of eighteen staff on your monthly payroll." He said.
"Hhmmmm" she exhaled." When did you come up with this? Whatever! It's still my store,my work."
"I own the store,I own you,everything that you are and have,belongs to me,no controversy." He said,looking at her,eyeball to eyeball.
Jane fought wihin herself to maintain her cool,to stay out of trouble.
"Just do as I say and there'll be no trouble."
"Please tell me,this is a joke." She got up from bed,fastening the belt on her robe tight.
Jacob said nothing,"What's eating you up that you cannot share? What exactly is the matter with you Jacob?" She asked.
"You beat me up at will,force yourself on me,you want me to do all your biddings,and now you come up with this."
"Well,you left me no choice,did you?"
"How?"
"I realised you had too much time on your hands."
"I don't get you."
"Just remember,when next you're visiting your new found psychologist friend,leave my kids at home."
Oh,so this was it? She laughed."I understand now."
"I just hope you're still going to understand when I begin to have friends of the opposite sex,because not only am I going to visit them,I'll bring them home.So get ready to be an hospitable host."He smirked his lips.
"Over my dead body." Jane spat.
A heavy thud sounded,it was the sound of his hands on her cheeks,she saw thunder and lightening blinding her eyes,without thinking,she raised her hand,putting all her energy into it, striked him back with full force on his face.
Jacob lost it,eyes blazings,and fingers in a fist,he shut the door with his leg and it jammed,he began to loose his belt."You're not going to forget this in a hurry." He said.
Jane couldn't bear to look up,she closed her eyes as the first lash landed on her.....

See ya next year....

4 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2016
One Secret Revealed. Waiting Patiently for Jacobs Secret. Excellent writing as always and thanks a lot for the updates.

Next year ke ? Abeg complete this story na. Even if i have to buy it as an e-book or something.

The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
One Secret Revealed. Waiting Patiently for Jacobs Secret. Excellent writing as always and thanks a lot for the updates.
You're welcome sir.
Re: My Husband......... by Kyrialuv(f): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one dear and tnkz 4 d update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Kyrialuv(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one dear and tnkz 4 d update

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by DandyPearl(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Flakkydagirl:

See ya next year
I can't help but commend you for this long wonderful unexpected update but you got me confused with the above quoted words.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Flakkydagirl:
Cont'd

...See ya next year....
are you for real

*smiles*
I guess you're not

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by missuniverse(f): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by slimsue(f): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice update ma'am but do u mean next month?

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Akposb(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cool updates. Jacob is just one straight character who is unable to belittle his fears and weakness. Cooperation and understanding is all that is needed to make marriage work.
For all her supposed sins, Toun got my sympathy. Good job writer but mind your tenses and narrative mode.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmmm madam flakky thank u for d update,pls next year,am sure ure pulling our legs.Jacob wil never change I think he needs to see a psychologist.

A

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by TEELAW71(f): 4:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Next year, pls tell me u are joking. I can't wait to read what happens next. I have been having sleepless night because of this story, plssssssssssssss . Stay bless

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Mayreeyam(f): 5:46am On Jun 16, 2016
God bless you ma'am. Tanx for d wondaful update.Pls next year is too far oooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by luckingcurvy(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
next year? next year? next year is like 6 good months , many weeks( NP time to calculate it) ,more days, many many hours, so much minutes and you don't want to know about the seconds.pls don't do thus to us, we beg of u ,am already crying pls save ussssss, next update pls

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
well done flakky i feel for toun a lil bit sha..buh jacob need to find a solution to his problem fast d beating is too much...ehn ehn flakky watz d meaning of next year

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.