Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex (17155 Views)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: wetin wey deff dey wrong?.
ex-mod using such words is smehw na. grin
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by passionate88: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
gcfr.com:
ex-mod using such words is smehw na. grin
I was neva a moderator o. Segun no dey pay fine so I no want.

P.S: Na segun I write o, I add "g" to d name, so I no want to recieve ban

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2013
just calm her down and tell her that you will take her to hospital to confirm.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by tomzman: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Op, take her to the hospital and have her do a test to find out if she's truly pregnant and how many weeks. If the test is positive, start your own calculations so you won't father another man's child.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by lordfalcao(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2013
you can't have sex at 1am and the gal becomes pregnant @7am....does she think you are fool.... tell her to go and find the father of her child simple
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by hotwax: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Both of you are mumu jor.

She got pregnant the second day, how could she have known? She be winch ?

You too taking that serious. Thats impossible jor.

Yes she can get pregnant in 24 hours but she can never know until 2 weeks.

So borrow yourself a brain.
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by realugee: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
The Babe sharp sha... Don't fall for it o!
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by longthinx: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
She just set you up to attach her preg to you. She was stupid to have told you in less than 12 hrs after sex. No medical science can detect a 12 hrs old pregnancy. She is lying, she detected nothing new, she already knew she was pregnant, she was only looking for who to attach it to. And she finds the best candidate in you.
As for for those teasing you that you fell yakata after robbing her stomach, dont mind them , many of them cannot stand the presence of a woman without peeing in their pants..... badguys
Re: Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex by toughguy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
jascopassion: [color=#000099][/color]
Please house, I had little challenge with a female friend of mine. On my visit to her place since she called me to say she was not feeling too fine, I got to her place a bit late cos of trafick from work that particular day wc prompted me to sleep over. Exactly 1am in the nyt, she woke me up to say she is feeling ache in her tommy that I shd help her rub it wc I did. Suddenly she told me that she "needs me" of wc I said NO bt she started crying that I shd nt let her down wc I later sucumd. That same ♍☺я̲♌ϊ♌g at about 10am while I ws @ work, she called and told me seems she is nw pregnant for me wc I banged my fone on her bt am nw confused if truly posbl fo a lady to knw if she is pregnant same day of havin sex of she jst wanted to knw my reaction abt such. Reasonable response please

How can she be so sure that she is pregnant? She might have had this knowledge before you banged her. Isn't that why she was not feeling well and needed a belly massage.? Pregnancy test these days are very accurate and and say with great precision the exac dah fertilisation occurred. So why stress yourself with worry when you can buy a pregnancy test kit from most corner shops.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.