Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (44926 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
A.B.U for u to digest again

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by ammanison(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
ABU remains the best when it comes to infrastructures
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by tpia5: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Phder:
Because we have better things to do than rejoicing over OLD, UNKEMPT, DILAPIDATED Buildings.

And your evidence the op is an oau student is?

Your reason for not asking why yet another thread is opened on oau is because you are a paid troll who simply wants to type rubbish as you have been instructed and start a flame war?

Seeing someone has helped you move the thread to front page as well?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sayet(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
I rep OAU to the fullest.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sodiq33(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
moscobabs: poly ibadan fine pass ham!!!!
lol...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
But this A.B.U sef...

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
moscobabs: poly ibadan fine pass ham!!!!
Do you know that some of the structures in the Poly Ibadan were erected by OAU? OAU started there as its temporary campus.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
ABU a place to be....

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by solomon111(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's indeed true that empty vessels make the most noise.
There's nothing special about OAU at- all.
ABU is better in infrastructure and serenity.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by elijah24(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
dis is nothing compare to what we saw from d pix of ABU ZARIA,d photogrpher was just snapping dsame building from different angles ,make una no worry ma sch delsu is coming up check us out 10years from now
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
ABU....cultism free. u dont have to intimidate lecturers to pass.an enabling environment for cultist from other schools that are running away from hitmen.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by rinora(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
I disagree with all the people,sayin ABU,is more beautiful than OAU,am not siding with Oau because,its my alma matter,OAU,is one of the most beautiful School In Nigeria,i had the opportunity,to visit ABU,while doing my service in Jos,my fellow corpers and i decided to visit kaduna,and we further proceeded to Zaria,where Abu is located,and i must say the school is really beautiful,what impressed me most was even the greenery,everwhere was sparkling with green and well maintained structures,my friends and i kept saying wow,thus i agree its a very beautiful school,however,its not more beautiful than OAU,cos OAU,has some really unique buildings,and architectural buildings,which cannot been found,in most comtemporary schools of today,and including Abu,places like spider building,Amphitheatre,Architectural department etc are phenomenal buildings,which leaves a long lasting impression,thus both schools are really beautiful,and the only advantage ABU,has over OAU,is the beautiful greenery and well sculptured landscapes....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by biolite(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
awesome
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by dejt4u(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
It is no news that thousands of people were denied admission every year in our great Ife and that is a reason enough for them to be beefing d citadel of learning. Weda they like it or nt, OAU is great in all ramificatn and if u no gree, go nd ...(in oshiomole's voice).
Well done jare OP. Great IFE. Click like if u believe that OAU is great

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by ofurufu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Poor job by the OP. You could have just reactivated Okija_juju's thread. This not OAU's best foot. #ProudlyOAUalumnus
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
elijah24: dis is nothing compare to what we saw from d pix of ABU ZARIA,d photogrpher was just snapping dsame building from different angles ,make una no worry ma sch delsu is coming up check us out 10years from now

thanks for the compliments on ABU. i wish DELSU the best in attaining A.B.U's status.no wonder many parents want thier children at A.B.U..lets i forget the ALUMNI is something else again. very strong in the country especially the political class
This is a gift for u

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by ofurufu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I was on OAU campus last week, and I can say the structures look newer than the pictures here when the school marked it 50th anniversary. The Oduduwa Hall, Amphi Theatre, Faculty of Agriculture, Ajose Lecture Theatre, Health Sciences, Senate, Library, etc now wear new look. The football pitch is just like that of the Abuja Stadium.
Exactly my point. The pictures the OP posted were sourced from the internet, before the massive renovation in the last 5 years.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by ofurufu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija's recent on his recent visit did better job of this: https://www.nairaland.com/1417307/obafemi-awolowo-university-ile-ife
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by tunex23: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
You can easily snap a picture anywere u are in ABU Zaria and claim you schooling abroad, but if you try am in OAU omo nah cotonou them go tink say you dey. Respect to OAU sha dem try but ABU Zaria is simply too good, they are d finest!

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Can we please see the interior? cool I am tired of seeing walls.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by 9jafreak: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
A great school but nowhere as beautiful as ABU based on what we saw from both schools
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
rinora: I disagree with all the people,sayin ABU,is more beautiful than OAU,am not siding with Oau because,its my alma matter,OAU,is one of the most beautiful School In Nigeria,i had the opportunity,to visit ABU,while doing my service in Jos,my fellow corpers and i decided to visit kaduna,and we further proceeded to Zaria,where Abu is located,and i must say the school is really beautiful,what impressed me most was even the greenery,everwhere was sparkling with green and well maintained structures,my friends and i kept saying wow,thus i agree its a very beautiful school,however,its not more beautiful than OAU,cos OAU,has some really unique buildings,and architectural buildings,which cannot been found,in most comtemporary schools of today,and including Abu,places like spider building,Amphitheatre,Architectural department etc are phenomenal buildings,which leaves a long lasting impression,thus both schools are really beautiful,and the only advantage ABU,has over OAU,is the beautiful greenery and well sculptured landscapes....

i bet, you just went to few parts of A.B.U. probably you just strolled towards the senate building and went out out. pls dont say that again oo. even people from other schools that came for excursion testified. not just infrastructure, the school is very neat. you ddont throw sachet water or biscuit wrappers / sweet wrapper any how in the school oo. even to urinate any where in the school, you will be scared because of the neatness and beauty. even a dirty student will apprehend you if you try to defecate anyhow unlike in some schools where you see shit by the road side and refuse dump. my dear pls let me give you an invitation to A.b.u AND TAKE YOU ROUND, YOU WILL SING A DIFFRENT SONG ENTIRELY. have you had about the ABU phase II project going on now? hmmm. i cant fit shout. anyway for ur compliments, this is a gift for you.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by imperiouxx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
rinora: I disagree with all the people,sayin ABU,is more beautiful than OAU,am not siding with Oau because,its my alma matter,OAU,is one of the most beautiful School In Nigeria,i had the opportunity,to visit ABU,while doing my service in Jos,my fellow corpers and i decided to visit kaduna,and we further proceeded to Zaria,where Abu is located,and i must say the school is really beautiful,what impressed me most was even the greenery,everwhere was sparkling with green and well maintained structures,my friends and i kept saying wow,thus i agree its a very beautiful school,however,its not more beautiful than OAU,cos OAU,has some really unique buildings,and architectural buildings,which cannot been found,in most comtemporary schools of today,and including Abu,places like spider building,Amphitheatre,Architectural department etc are phenomenal buildings,which leaves a long lasting impression,thus both schools are really beautiful,and the only advantage ABU,has over OAU,is the beautiful greenery and well sculptured landscapes....

Say all what you've written out loud and see if you won't be choked. No full stop just to make points that OAU is better than ABU. Comma sandwiching every word. Na wa for you.

Which school is better in curriculum, student to facility ratio, student to instructor ratio. Those are what I'm expecting from you guys not all these sick buildings and untidy lawns..... ABU from pictures is better, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by echibuogwu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well as for me I gv it to A.B.U

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by MissIndependent(f): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Great Ife cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
tpia@:

And your evidence the op is an oau student is?

Your reason for not asking why yet another thread is opened on oau is because you are a paid troll who simply wants to type rubbish as you have been instructed and start a flame war?

Seeing someone has helped you move the thread to front page as well?
ooops! "paid troll"? C'mon you can do better! Considering your not so good reputation on here, I was expecting the worst from you, Mrs. Shepopotamus.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Tickytock(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na d beauty of d sku go giv una work abi na d certificate u get 4 ur hand,gone ar dose days of wateva sku u went to,read a gud course n get a decent jobundecided.Read yeye course 4 any sku wat so eva n cum n face d labour market grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by echibuogwu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
elijah24: dis is nothing compare to what we saw from d pix of ABU ZARIA,d photogrpher was just snapping dsame building from different angles ,make una no worry ma sch delsu is coming up check us out 10years from now
lol u b mad man well me sef na delsu student
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by kaeel: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
U said it all... Wen u hear "ahead of u Naturally", no comparism, it is fact... Dat OAU dude nid to visit A.B.U. 4 excusion.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sayet(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
ofurufu: Poor job by the OP. You could have just reactivated Okija_juju's thread. This not OAU's best foot. #ProudlyOAUalumnus
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by MubarokX(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seriously speaking, ABU from the pictures I've seen is more beautiful compared to OAU cuz of its greenery and superb maintenance, OAU no get maintenance culture at all... BUT... There is no school in Nigeria that can compare to OAU in terms of stuctures, like the AMPHITHEATRE,NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM,AGRIC BUILDING, SPIDER BUILDING...really,its endless, buh the lack of maintenance Bleep everything up. I REP OAU THOUGH.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by MubarokX(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seriously speaking, ABU from the pictures I've seen is more beautiful compared to OAU cuz of its greenery and superb maintenance, OAU no get maintenance culture at all... BUT... There is no school in Nigeria that can compare to OAU in terms of stuctures, like the AMPHITHEATRE,NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM,AGRIC BUILDING, SPIDER BUILDING...really,its endless, buh the lack of maintenance Bleep everything up. If the buildings were well maintained, ABU won't stand the chance. I REP OAU THOUGH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.