Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (44987 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by imperiouxx(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
@eddieo,

I love those ABU pictures but I hope this is not propaganda.

Are you the one behind nouveaux who portrayed OAU in filthy pictures? angry
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:
thats DID (industrial design-graphics section) and Fine Arts dept
man na inside ABU u dey wey u dey snap everywhere like this?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Senate, OAU.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Department of Yoruba, OAU.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sohot1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lovely structures and environs...

But to be honest, ABU campus is finer...(no bias)

NB : I am not an alumnus of either of d 2 universities
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by pato405(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
PLEASE stop posting this OAU pixs. angry I was almost scared that my computer screen has gone bad until I saw ABU pixs. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
My fellow nairalanders, am an ABU alumnus and I can categorically tell you that I suspect the OP to be an abusite because his signature 'no time to check time' is a slang that is mostly used by ABUSITES.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
rinora:
i believe your stories based on the harassment you recieved from the security men. next time you come visiting just holler it wont be like that again. and i still maintain you havent gone round ABU its too big. even students that have spent four to six years havent known every where yet.come back to ABU for your PG studies. the school doesnt discrminate and you dont have to pay to be admitted. However this is my way of saying thank you the compliments...with much love from ABU and much respect to OAU.

I did not just go to the senate,i actually went round a lot of places,as a ,matter,of fact,i stayed with a fellow corper.whose mum has been a lecturer,in that school,for over 20years.She practically grew up in the staff quarters,of the school and as well schooled in Abu,she took me around,most,of the exciting places,and we took lots of pictures.I was mesmerized,with the greenery and the landscapes.I even took pictures,in a place called which am not sure,of the name,but i think its called sculptors garden or so.There were so many wonderfully,beautifully carved sculptors there.At one point,we were harrassed by the school security,they claimed,we were not dressed appropriately,even though,we wore normal Jeans and top.They threatened to snap our pictures,and send them to our local government,where we were serving.After series of begging,they finally released.That incident,almost tainted my impression of the school,but i let it go,but in whole,its a very beautiful i must say,but its still not as beautiful,as my beloved alma matter...Great Ife,Greatest uni that ever liveth grin grin,by the way,thanks for the picture gift grin grin

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by petreli08: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
lafex: Fellow nairalanders, am an ABU alumnus and I can tell you that I suspect the OP to be an abusite because his signature [b]Fellow nairalanders, am an ABU alumnus and I can tell you that I suspect the OP to be an abusite because his signature [/b]Fellow nairalanders, am an ABU alumnus and I can tell you that I suspect the OP to be an abusite because his signature 'no time to check time' is mostly used by ABUSITES.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sohot1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
undecided undecided
drhammed: If dos ABU pics uploaded was as neat A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tru as d guy said , then ℓ̊ av N̶̲̥̅̊ø option other dan to say RESPECT 4 ABU , cos ℓ̊ kno all d hide A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ cornas of OAU A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ can stl say ABU na D Baba

I can confirm that the pictures posted fir both ABU & OAU are both true because I know both campuses.

ABU is a beauty to behold oooo
Let him who has an ear listen to wat d pictures say to the masses
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx: @eddieo,

I love those ABU pictures but I hope this is not propaganda.

Are you the one behind nouveaux who portrayed OAU in filthy pictures? angry

its not propaganda. there is nothing to benefit from that. just that we dont like noise makers. enuff of this O.A.U noise making.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
So hot: undecided undecided

I can confirm that the pictures posted fir both ABU & OAU are both true because I know both campuses.

ABU is a beauty to behold oooo
Let him who has an ear listen to wat d pictures say to the masses

Hmmmm. what can i say again than to say take your own...much love ABU.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:

Hmmmm. what can i say again than to say take your own...much love ABU.
Guy where did you pack all these beautiful pics.
please send them
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
lafex: My fellow nairalanders, am an ABU alumnus and I can categorically tell you that I suspect the OP to be an abusite because his signature 'no time to check time' is a slang that is mostly used by ABUSITES.

Thank you. Op has been bursted. wink

Now, I wait for him to show up.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Senate, OAU.
well..much love from the ABU senate building

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sayet(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
lafex: My fellow nairalanders, am an ABU alumnus and I can categorically tell you that I suspect the OP to be an abusite because his signature 'no time to check time' is a slang that is mostly used by ABUSITES.
u just spoke my mind.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger:

He is never an abusite.....pls O.A.U stop trying to accept defeat diplomatically....Lafex is totally wrong. everybody uses that slang...the normal ABU slang is ''hold something''

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:

its not propaganda. there is nothing to benefit from that. just that we dont like noise makers. enuff of this O.A.U noise making.

It would be nice of you to shut up. You have made more series of noise than any individual here.

Maybe, you are the OP.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger:

He is never an abusite.....pls O.A.U stop trying to accept defeat diplomatically....Lafex is totally wrong. everybody uses that slang...the normal ABU slang is ''hold something''
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Mccullum: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
There's no university in Nigeria can compete with OAU when comparing on structures while UCH of Ibadan too is the best federal govt hospital on structure as well because Baba Awolowo built them both OAU and UCH during Western region era when he was the premier of the region. Respect Awo at all time.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by PassingShot(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
In terms of beautiful landscaping and good maintenance, ABU is miles better than this. Architectural design? Maybe OAU.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by tunex23: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Baba Abeg upload Soddam and gomarrah...were boiz dey ruff handle those sweet babes... I rep ABU Zaria!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:

Your moniker was registered since 2007, with your first posts being on this OAU thead.

Op, registered Dec 08, with this thread being his first.

Does that tell you anything?

You folks should better leave while you still can.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger:

It would be nice of you to shut up. You have made more series of noise than any individual here.

Maybe, you are the OP.
Hahahahahahah.....noise makers. it is not in the character of an abusite to insult. we dont brag until noise makers start theirs. we are humble and thats what is workinggfor our strong ALUMNI in the country. i understand you and OP are intimidated. next time dont start a battle you cant end. pls cool your temper with this gift

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sodiq33(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm..

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger:

Your moniker was registered since 2007, with your first posts being on this OAU thead.

you are still peddling all sort of propaganda abi. you have resorted to reverse psychology. sharp man... just accept you guys have made too much noise....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sayet(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
the op is an Abu student. he registered this account yesterday just to post disgusting pics about Oau, great ife is more beautiful than the trash am seeing here.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:
Hahahahahahah.....noise makers. it is not in the character of an abusite to insult. we dont brag until noise makers start theirs. we are humble and thats what is workinggfor our strong ALUMNI in the country. i understand you and OP are intimidated. next time dont start a battle you cant end. pls cool your temper with this gift

We are not in the same league. I've stated this numerous times. I despise folks like you filled with deceit.
Go teach your graduates on that ABU's thread how to communicate in decent English first.

You won't need me proving you are no better than them. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
If you like "go and die", OAU remains the most beautiful and well cultured. The French socio-cultural organization that called it "Africa's most beautiful campus" saw ABU and others but gave it to OAU.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Jarus(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger:

I wondered. he registered yesterday and his first topic is this OAU dirty pics. Thanks a fellow ABUsite busted his antic. smiley
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by tunex23: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
The funny thing self b say those ABU Pix self na small part , if them release the main part 4 una...una head go burst! Am tellin u. That School too make sense die
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Jarus(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger:

Some people have multiple accounts jsut to perpetrate things like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prove Dat 2÷10=2 / Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.