Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (44978 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Say all what you've written out loud and see if you won't be choked. No full stop just to make points that OAU is better than ABU. Comma sandwiching every word. Na wa for you.

Which school is better in curriculum, student to facility ratio, student to instructor ratio. Those are what I'm expecting from you guys not all these sick buildings and untidy lawns..... ABU from pictures is better, no doubt.
thanks this is you own gift from ABU...the ABU Dam behind Drama village

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Sayet(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
9jafreak: A great school but nowhere as beautiful as ABU based on what we saw from both schools
we dont know where the op got his pictures from,dis z not oau at all...u nid to pay oau a visit.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by rinora(f): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Say all what you've written out loud and see if you won't be choked. No full stop just to make points that OAU is better than ABU. Comma sandwiching every word. Na wa for you.

Which school is better in curriculum, student to facility ratio, student to instructor ratio. Those are what I'm expecting from you guys not all these sick buildings and untidy lawns..... ABU from pictures is better, no doubt.

You know what ehn,mr i too know,that knows all the English language in the world,including the commas,and the full stops.You can say whatever,you want to say,I dont care,i already made my point about my school ..Shikena,am out of here
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
@echibuogwu:
Well as for me I gv it to A.B.U
your own gift from ABU

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
dejt4u: It is no news that thousands of people were denied admission every year in our great Ife and that is a reason enough for them to be beefing d citadel of learning. Weda they like it or nt, OAU is great in all ramificatn and if u no gree, go nd ...(in oshiomole's voice).
Well done jare OP. Great IFE. Click like if u believe that OAU is great
I was in Oduduwa Hall in February 2012 during the unveiling of the 50th anniversary mascot when OAU VC said on two occasions Namadi Sambo was denied admission into UNIFE.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by idris4r83(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
ABU is simply da best!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
tunex23: You can easily snap a picture anywere u are in ABU Zaria and claim you schooling abroad, but if you try am in OAU omo nah cotonou them go tink say you dey. Respect to OAU sha dem try but ABU Zaria is simply too good, they are d finest!
You can't try snapping OAU structures because crackers (security men) will arrest you.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by mariong(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Good structures, hope that's not all. OAU is beautiful too but given what i have seen from these pictures so far i have to say ABU is more beautiful.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by idris4r83(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
OAU no even reach ABU annex sef (kongo campus) sef. OP u just disgrace ur skool aswear.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
ABU NA OAU HANDS DOWN
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by drhammed: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
If dos ABU pics uploaded was as neat A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tru as d guy said , then ℓ̊ av N̶̲̥̅̊ø option other dan to say RESPECT 4 ABU , cos ℓ̊ kno all d hide A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ cornas of OAU A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ can stl say ABU na D Baba
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
marion g: Good structures, hope that's not all. OAU is beautiful too but given what i have seen from these pictures so far i have to say ABU is more beautiful.
hmmm.. with love from ABU this is your own gift

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by smithjanetstore: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
NA WHA FOR U O MAN NA SAGEM U USE TAKE THOSE YEYE PICS NI ODE
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by imperiouxx(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
rinora:
You know what ehn,mr i too know,that knows all the English language in the world,including the commas,and the full stops.You can say whatever,you want to say,I dont care,i already made my point about my school ..Shikena,am out of here

Believe me, I know nothing in English language. Adding full stop in between statements takes only one key.... pele o omo OAU, OAU fayin.

But ABU is better than OAU from those pictures 50X..... Believe it or not.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by petreli08: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op don collect bribe o,you go download 10yrs old pics com dey post am here....lol
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
African Studies and Dramatic Arts, OAU.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
drhammed: If dos ABU pics uploaded was as neat A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tru as d guy said , then ℓ̊ av N̶̲̥̅̊ø option other dan to say RESPECT 4 ABU , cos ℓ̊ kno all d hide A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ cornas of OAU A̶̲̥̅̊Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ can stl say ABU na D Baba
Thanks for the compliments. much love from ABU.
Your own gift

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:
Guy u no try 4OAU. U just dey finish them. Please I want u to dash an ABU pix as a loyal alumnus
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by rinora(f): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:

i bet, you just went to few parts of A.B.U. probably you just strolled towards the senate building and went out out. pls dont say that again oo. even people from other schools that came for excursion testified. not just infrastructure, the school is very neat. you ddont throw sachet water or biscuit wrappers / sweet wrapper any how in the school oo. even to urinate any where in the school, you will be scared because of the neatness and beauty. even a dirty student will apprehend you if you try to defecate anyhow unlike in some schools where you see shit by the road side and refuse dump. my dear pls let me give you an invitation to A.b.u AND TAKE YOU ROUND, YOU WILL SING A DIFFRENT SONG ENTIRELY. have you had about the ABU phase II project going on now? hmmm. i cant fit shout. anyway for ur compliments, this is a gift for you.

I did not just go to the senate,i actually went round a lot of places,as a ,matter,of fact,i stayed with a fellow corper.whose mum has been a lecturer,in that school,for over 20years.She practically grew up in the staff quarters,of the school and as well schooled in Abu,she took me around,most,of the exciting places,and we took lots of pictures.I was mesmerized,with the greenery and the landscapes.I even took pictures,in a place called which am not sure,of the name,but i think its called sculptors garden or so.There were so many wonderfully,beautifully carved sculptors there.At one point,we were harrassed by the school security,they claimed,we were not dressed appropriately,even though,we wore normal Jeans and top.They threatened to snap our pictures,and send them to our local government,where we were serving.After series of begging,they finally released.That incident,almost tainted my impression of the school,but i let it go,but in whole,its a very beautiful i must say,but its still not as beautiful,as my beloved alma matter...Great Ife,Greatest uni that ever liveth grin grin,by the way,thanks for the picture gift grin grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Humanities, OAU.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by imperiouxx(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:

This is called serene environment. That picture is cool. kiss
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op you registered this account recently, just to post terrible pics of OAU. I guess you are from ABU.

Okija_juju who didnt even get his pics from the internet has a better collection of pictures.

what are you on about?

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by rinora(f): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Believe me, I know nothing in English language. Adding full stop in between statements takes only one key.... pele o omo OAU, OAU fayin.

But ABU is better than OAU from those pictures 50X..... Believe it or not.

Whatever,na u sabi,na ur opinion be that,iwolomo.....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by imperiouxx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger: Op you registered this account recently, just to post terrible pics of OAU. I guess you are from ABU.

Okija_juju who didnt even get his pics from the internet has a better collection of pictures.

what are you on about?

Well, may be so. Those pictures are disgusting.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by mariong(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:
You got me LMAO with this ur "gift" thing.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by drhammed: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Whats d name of dat buildin abeg
eddieo:
Thanks for the compliments. much love from ABU.
Your own gift
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olugbenger: Op you registered this account recently, just to post terrible pics of OAU. I guess you are from ABU.

what are you on about?
I have been expecting to show yourself since. Why giving intimidated excuse? If you have some pics with you why can't you fly them.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
lafex: Guy u no try 4OAU. U just dey finish them. Please I want u to dash an ABU pix as a loyal alumnus
your gift for u

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by lafex: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
eddieo:
your gift for u
Ose padi eeee
I want you to dash olugbenger also
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by mariong(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
OAUites have been humbled. Oops!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
drhammed: Whats d name of dat buildin abeg
thats DID (industrial design-graphics section) and Fine Arts dept
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
lafex: Ose padi eeee
I want you to dash olugbenger also
the gift is only for those that say the truth and compliment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy / Prove Dat 2÷10=2 / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.