Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? (8383 Views)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Why Is It That Men Weakness Are Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

Lets be real when a woman meets a man she puts him in one of two categories:

F,uck able and
Unf,ckable

no matter how much she drinks he stays where he is put. 99.9% of the time.
What are you talking about?
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Pataki: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

F,uck able and
Unf,ckable

Hmmmmmm! Interesting.

I am very sure, your fellow women will agree with this statement of yours. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by triistar86: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Only if u hav questionable morals to start with
Na lie. me I no gree with that one. Questionable or unquestionable morals alcohol would make you do what you wont do normally. even if you aint the one doing it it would definitely make you vulnerable so what else can be as worse as been vulnerable to any stuffs, It can lead you to do any shit.

ABEG NOTHING COULD BE AS NOURISHING AND NUTRITIOUS AS PURE WATER[b](though non alcoholic drinks are very much tite)
[/b]

LIKE FELA WOULD SAY WATER E NO GET ENEMY(although he took alcohol when he was alive)
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

F,uck able and
Unf,ckable

Now I understand.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HRhotness(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

What's your definition of solid morals?  When you are hit hard by alcohol I can say you become an entirely different person.    The only way out of it could be say, someone with "solid morals", depending on what you mean by solid, would not consume as much alcoholic content to pollute their senses.

solid morals are born form personal choice and not from external influence. . .  u know what u will and absolutely wont do and you are absolutely comfortable with your decision and cannot be tempted.

sistawoman:

F,uck able and
Unf,ckable

i absolutely agree
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

solid morals are born form personal choice and not from external influence. . .  u know what u will and absolutely wont do and you are absolutely comfortable with your decision and cannot be tempted.

And I'm telling you that personal choice can fluctuate when alcoholic content invades your reflexes.  When your system takes a hard hit you are in no position to decide what you will and will not do.

Take for example, at a houseparty a few years ago, a guy got so drunk that he basically whipped out his penis and urinated in the middle of the dance floor with everybody watching. I'm sure you can guess what happened the morning after. Are you telling me he would probably have done that irrespective of the drinking?
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HRhotness(f): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

And I'm telling you that personal choice can fluctuate when alcoholic content invades your reflexes. When your system takes a hard hit you are in no position to decide what you will and will not do.

Alcohol makes me more vulnerable to external pressure. . . gives me the courage to take more risks. . . makes me throw caution to the wind

But i absolutely wont try out something i have a strong opinion about and have no desire to ever do!

that simple!
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Alcohol makes me more vulnerable to external pressure. . . gives me the courage to take more risks. . . makes me throw caution to the wind

But i absolutely wont try out something i have a strong opinion about and have no desire to ever do!

that simple!
You are under the impression that regardless of how much alcohol you imbibe, you will retain good reasoning. That's not the case. Alcohol makes you vulnerable in all aspects. How many times have people been told not to drink and drive, yet with the key in their hands they do it anyways, because they believe they are okay.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
As it begins to affect the body, it lessens the responses of the synapses in your brain. With your brain's circuity affected, your thinking could become modified and your reasoning decreases.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HRhotness(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

You are under the impression that regardless of how much alcohol you imbibe, you will retain good reasoning. That's not the case. Alcohol makes you vulnerable in all aspects. How many times have people been told not to drink and drive, yet with the key in their hands they do it anyways, because they believe they are okay.

I'm speaking from experience. . .  i can drink with the best of them but i have never once done something i wasnt secretly toying with in my mind. its not about reasoning its about ur inhibitions, u no longer feel the need for caution. my argument is caution is not required if u r absolutely certain a certain action is definitely not for u.

the issue with drunk driving is more to do with reflex rather than judgement
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm speaking from experience. . . i can drink with the best of them but i have never once done something i wasnt secretly toying with in my mind. [b]its not about reasoning its about your inhibitions, u no longer feel the need for caution. [/b]my argument is caution is not required if you're absolutely certain a certain action is definitely not for u.
The same experience also shows that alcohol can bring out this foreign personality in you that you didn't know exists in the first place. Like the example I showed you, the guy wasn't toying with embarassing himself in public but look what happened to him. You don't have to toy with it to understand that the intake crisscrosses your frame of mind. When you no longer feel the need for caution you are vulnerable to mental errors which can violate the moral standards you had set for yourself.

the issue with drunk driving is more to do with reflex rather than judgement
It has to do with both. Your judgement (or lack there of) put you in the driver's seat in the first place because you weren't in your proper mindset. Then once alcohol affects your reflexes disaster can strike, namely accident.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
Here's a shorter of what I am saying:
You are in agreement that the brain is the cornerstone of human thought. Alcohol can disastrously hinder its functions. When the functions of the brain are misaligned our reasoning, behavior, coordinatin, personality, etc can take a hit. When hit our morals can suffer the effects.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HRhotness(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

The same experience also shows that[b] alcohol can bring out this foreign personality[/b] in you that you didn't know exists in the first place. Like the example I showed you, the guy wasn't toying with embarassing himself in public but look what happened to him. You don't have to toy with it to understand that the intake crisscrosses your frame of mind. When you no longer feel the need for caution you are vulnerable to mental errors which can violate the moral standards you had set for yourself.

And I suppose this foreign personality materialises from nowhere? I doubt that. . .  it is inherent in your nature, suppressed maybe.  we all have a little devil inside of us, people who havent fully accepted this aspect of their nature or pretend it doesnt exist are those likely to blame their shameful acts on the consumpion of alcohol.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HRhotness(f): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
HCH3COO:

Here's a shorter of what I am saying:
You are in agreement that the brain is the cornerstone of human thought. Alcohol can disastrously hinder its functions. When the functions of the brain are misaligned our reasoning, behavior, coordinatin, personality, etc can take a hit. When hit our morals can suffer the effects.

I am not arguing against all that,

i'm simply saying alcohol brings out the worst in us and not something totally foreign to us
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

And I suppose this foreign personality materialises from nowhere? I doubt that. . .  it is inherent in your nature, suppressed maybe.  we all have a little devil inside of us, people who havent fully accepted this aspect of their nature or pretend it doesnt exist are those likely to blame their shameful acts on the consumpion of alcohol.

The foreign personality materializes from your alcohol consumption.  The devil in you didn't just come out of nowhere, it was pushed out even though you didn't ask for it.  Alcohol in this discussion was responsible for pushing it out.  It's what I've been saying all along.  A content so toxic and determinetal to your health that can lead to death, is strong enough to kill any proper functionality going on within yourself, stripping you of your ability to distinguish right from wrong.  When you can no longer differentiate between right and wrong, what makes you think you can tell the difference between moral or immoral.  When it grabs you by the neck, begins to suffocate you, dumbs down your system you are no longer you.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by HCH3COO: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

I am not arguing against all that,

i'm simply saying alcohol brings out the worst in us and not something totally foreign to us
Oh yeah! The worst in us can be foreign to us. If I am unaware of a certain personality I have, it is foreign to me because I didn't know of its existence. . . I didn't know I can be that way.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by AhM3D(m): 2:10am On Jul 29, 2008
heya
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Memi(f): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2008
Thats why I only get drunk with my man , so he can take advantage of me
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by magentam(f): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2008
Why the fighting here? Was the consumer forced to take alcohol? Inhibition,morals, bla! bla!! bla!!! Was the bottle forced between the drinker's lips? You do anyhow, you see anyhow. PERIOD!
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2008
Just don't drink, simple!
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by agaba123(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2008
some people are saying that alcohol can only make one misbehave if he/she already has questionable morals. Let me remind you that alcohol is an afrodisiac. Even if you do not have questionable morals, it will still arouse your sexual desire.

I think her royal hotness never got drunk. One bottle of gamers or bummers is what we are talking about here except you have super light brain.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Joseph6(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2008
women take achohol 2 get laid simple, na 4 news paper i see am oh
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by segzicres(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2008
@joseph6 i saw the news too and it made a lot of sense to me.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by lilred(f): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2008
Simply put , Alcohol makes women loose and men bold.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2008
I dont agree to this ohhh. . . Am a female and I drink alcohol. ALOT of alcohol (because its my job to do so in a way) and I dont go around behavin like a Moneky undecided
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by redsun(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2008
Achohol like cigarette is dangerous,hazard to your health and brain,avoid them if you cAn,if you can't be ready for the consequences.Using them is suicidal,which ever way you see it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2445273.stm
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by zheroes(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2008
@ topic,

yes and no!!

it all depends on the level of consumption!! go beyond your limit and i bet you will have no morals, everything to you is fun, because your sense of reason has been dulled, your level of resistance is absolutely at a low.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by nedra: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2008

F,uck able and
Unf,ckable

sistawoman, i love you for dat post,
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by amaechijay: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2008
@ poster

Yes, moral walls could be broken under the influence of alcohol

for instance, if a girl decided to make love with a guy after six months of dating, and then gets tipsy on one of their dates, the effect of alcohol can make her do it sooner than that. kiss

and she will start regretting it when the cloud in her is clear sad
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by idupaul: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't agree to this ohhh. . . Am a female and I drink alcohol. ALOT of alcohol (because its my job to do so in a way) and I don't go around behavin like a Moneky undecided
gabrywyl:

I don't agree to this ohhh. . . Am a female and I drink alcohol. ALOT of alcohol (because its my job to do so in a way) and I don't go around behavin like a Moneky undecided

pls what job is dat, are u the famous taster for nigerian breweries, the way u spelt monkey am sure u have been tasting, haha, lol, just joking though.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by ukukaegbu(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2008
Hey, what's all the fuss about? I have a cuppa here and you'll spill it cos of your arguments and fighting. Please let me drink in peace. But no follow me oooh.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by ukukaegbu(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2008
@ gabrywyl,
Abeg, no mind idupaul. But how do monkeys behave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is It With Men And Football/wrestling? / How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / HOT! 10 Reasons Why Curvy Girls Are Absolutely Great In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.