Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? (8380 Views)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Why Is It That Men Weakness Are Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by eminemkayc: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
USUALLY WHEN LADIES GET INEBRIATED, THEY IMMEDIATELY TEND TO DEVELOP EERIE AND UNCANNY TRAITS WHICH WOULD LEAVE NOTHING PLAUSIBLE LEFT IN THE BRAINS OF THE MALE COUNTERPART AND THE LATTER COULD THEREAFTER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GUY IS ALSO UNDER THE INFLUENCE TOO! LADIES SHOULD NEVER EVER THINK OF GETTING DRUNK ESPECIALLY AT SOCIAL GATHERINGS COS IT DOESNT SPEAK GOOD OF THEM. IT ONLY TELLS HOW IRRESPONSIBLE THEY ARE. LADIES' MORALS ARE UNARGUABLY LOOSENED EASILY, EVEN BEFORE THEY GET DRUNK TALK LESS OF WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY INTOXICATED! LAST WEEKEND FOR INSTANCE, AFTER THANKING GOD ITS FRIDAY, I DECIDED TO TAKE THREE LADIES TO A POPULAR CLUB ON THE ISLAND TO RELAX smiley, BEFORE I KNEW IT, THESE GIRLS HAD ALREADY TAKEN THREE CANS OF AN ALCOHOLIC LIQUOR AND STARTED ACTING WEIRD! THEY NEARLY RAPED ME THAT DAY cheesy cheesy. I REGRETTED EVER TAKING THOSE ALCOHOLICS OUT!! SO You NOW SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! grin grin grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Moyola(f): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
eminemkayc:

LADIES' MORALS ARE UNARGUABLY LOOSENED EASILY,

True dat!!

eminemkayc:

THEY NEARLY RAPED ME THAT DAY

Yeah ryt!!!
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by DoubleN(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
I Believe it has to do with the amount consumed and the persons tolerance for alcohol.But whatever the case i believe it applies to both men and women.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by ifect: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Someone once said:
"Alcohol makes men brave and women loose"
, so its not a case of the ladies losing thier morals only, the guys also gain the "Liver" to do things they normally wouldnt do and of course what they do to the ladies is just part of thier own loss of morals,
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by eminemkayc: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
Someone once said:
"Alcohol makes men brave and women loose"
, so its not a case of the ladies losing their morals only, the guys also gain the "Liver" to do things they normally wouldnt do and of course what they do to the ladies is just part of their own loss of morals,
HA HA HA!! grin grin grin grin grin grin THIS IS CRAZY AND HILARIOUS AT THE SAME TIME!! BUT ITS TRUE OHHH!! tongue tongue
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
How many times does it have to be said that it's not about loosened morals, but loosened inhibitions!

There's a difference for Christ's sake!! angry angry angry
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by iice(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
Rofl, don't even bother yemi.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Moyola(f): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

How many times does it have to be said that it's not about loosened morals, but loosened inhibitions!

There's a difference for Christ's sake!! angry angry angry

naa fight!!! tongue
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
The morality of it is, you shouldn't even be drinking in the first place, period! angry

iice:

Rofl, don't even bother yemi.

It could be disheartening @ times on nairaland!! cry

Moyola:

naa fight!!! tongue

My sister, some idiot was asking me if i needed a dictionary on page 2 or so, when she's the one in need of a dictionary & a brain!! grin tongue grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
yuck, alcohol embarassed
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by syke80(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
of course!!! considering a drunk woman lying in a Gutter very early in the morning couldn`t have preconceived such an action.so i would say that when you drunk most times, you take leave of your senses. as long as you are still under the influence, u will do stuffs that on a normal day 2 u are dispeakable and u believe you are incapable of.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Tattooboy: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
hi all esp. ibk

just wanna say hi cheesy

miss y'all
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
Tattooboy:

hi all esp. ibk

just want to say hi cheesy

miss y'all
ooooh tboy  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

missed you
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2008
Ibunkun, you're cross-gendered now!? undecided tongue undecided
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

Ibunkun, you're cross-gendered now!? undecided tongue undecided
I changed overnight embarassed
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by xheggs(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
lmao
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by ezer(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
Double N:

I Believe it has to do with the amount consumed and the persons tolerance for alcohol.But whatever the case i believe it applies to both men and women.

i agree wit u 100%
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

I changed overnight embarassed

Still a virgin!? grin grin grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

Still a virgin!? grin grin grin
of course na tongue
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Joan2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
Men are worse hits when they are drunk
Women are rarely drunk (or seen/found/noticed drunk)
Before a woman is drunk, there must be a set up
But men ahhhh (free drink dey disturb dem)
Like HRHotness said,
it is the inhibitions not the morals
If u do not have proper morals, then do not go near alcohol
Dis information is for both male and female
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
What did i just read!? Am i alone here . . . . . helloooooooooooooooo!!! cry
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Gonorrhea(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

What did i just read!? Am i alone here . . . . . helloooooooooooooooo!!! cry

me sef dey read tori oo!! grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
Anybody . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
Joan2:

But men ahhhh (free drink dey disturb them)
Like HRHotness said,

Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thank God! There's somebody in the house . . . was getting scared already! grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by mellow(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
I never even knew girls have morals after what one sees everyday

at Allen Avenue. Thank God.
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

Thank God! There's somebody in the house . . . was getting scared already! grin
lol
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by TheSly: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
Joan2:

Like HRHotness said,

Oh No not again!!!

The topic says. . . . . Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol?
What has the men aspect got to do with this? undecided
Answer the bloody thread or. . . . . . . . . . . . hit the sign out button! wink
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ Ibukun, in addition to your highlights:

Joan2:

Like HRHotness said,

Contradiction has never been better exemplified on nairaland! grin
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by yemivictor: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
Abi na only me dey see am!?
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
yemivictor:

Abi na only me dey see am!?
hehehehe tongue
Re: Are Women's Morals Loosened Easily By Alcohol? by tboy1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
Joan2:

Like HRHotness said,

If u think women rarely get drunk, you need to travel out of naija and then come back to rephrase your comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T / What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.