Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3755112 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
I don't even think it's still coming this year.

Really.... WTF 🤨🤨
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:29pm On May 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Well, like Octopussy said, good music is subjective. Cos Encanto's music went harder than Coco's for me.

We Don't Talk About Bruno is absolutely amazing on a composition level. The tonal transitions and switches between verses, the background singing, the way everything meshes together, especially at the end. Nah! Lin-Manuel cooked something beautiful on that song
For me, the catchiest song in Coco is 'Poco Loco'. Encanto by far has more interesting songs than Coco, but despite this, I didn't feel 'Bruno' is all it is hyped to be.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:32pm On May 03, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 Chernobyl S01 (2019) = 9.7/10 ✔️
Ogbeni, what tha actual fück? This is the movies thread, not the fūcking series thread. Please post your shît in the right section!!

What the fück!!!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

For me, the catchiest song in Coco is 'Poco Loco'. Encanto by far has more interesting songs than Coco, but despite this, I didn't feel 'Bruno' is all it is hyped to be.

"Bruno" is overhyped AF. I don't even understand what people saw in that song that they raving. Coco's songs tops Encanto hands down.
I think Poco Loco is my fave too... There's many songs from that film I don't remember anymore.
Prolly, a Spotify repeat streaming will do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

Yep! Poco Loco is undeniable. You just can't help but sing to it.
Though my best Coco song is actually La Llorona.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2023
abduleez1:

Really.... WTF 🤨🤨
Yep. It's been moved to a Winter 2024 release window.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2023
abduleez1:

"Bruno" is overhyped AF. I don't even understand what people saw in that song that they raving. Coco's songs tops Encanto hands down.
I think Poco Loco is my fave too... There's many songs from that film I don't remember anymore.
Prolly, a Spotify repeat streaming will do.
Lol! How you guys feel about Bruno was how I felt about Remember Me that year. Was wondering what the buzz was all about when I didn't even consider it the best song in Coco.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ellexy: 11:49pm On May 03, 2023
Kaycee7:
Lol! How you guys feel about Bruno was how I felt about Remember Me that year. Was wondering what the buzz was all about when I didn't even consider it the best song in Coco.
That Remember me song is too dull for my liking. As for Bruno it's just there jare. Both of them unnecessarily overhyped.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:48am On May 04, 2023
Lord of War.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Edd1e(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2023
Daisy Head and Jenna Ortega resemblance is uncanny.
They look so much alike

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 10:01am On May 04, 2023
Why not kuku make it a quarter of a day?

It is only you that know what is pursuing you..... Is everything OK at home?
SOZINN:

I pray it has a 4hr runtime.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2023
Edd1e:
They look so much alike

I don't know what you are high on because I don't see any resemblance here undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2023
Octopusssy:

Ogbeni, what tha actual fück? This is the movies thread, not the fūcking series thread. Please post your shît in the right section!!

What the fück!!!!!!
What is stupid doesn't have cure
Just report his monika
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2023
Satire, satirical and satirically has got to be some of the most used words on this thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:45pm On May 04, 2023
🎥 The Popes Exorcist (2023) = 5/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:46pm On May 04, 2023
🎥 Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) = 5.5/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2023
Edd1e:
They look so much alike

You say wetin?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
May the 4th be with you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2023
Just saw this account on Twitter. It had 31k followers because of the erotic pictures of arab women it posts

People don't even know the pictures are AI generated...
The person is catfishing with AI generated erotic pictures...wtf

the comments were even more shocking...
See as some men dey fall for AI generated images thinking they were real people...lol

*the pictures were sus af the moment I saw them...
I checked media on the account and knew for sure that they were all fake people

The AIs still make tons of mistakes so it's quite easy to notice if you are observant...
But in a few years, it will be hard af to notice the difference between AI faces and real people

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2023
Renfield.....7/10

*Spoilerless:
Good performance from Nicholas Cage as expected.

I saw it as a casual/comedy popcorn movie so I overlooked the power inconsistencies, plot armor and even the 1 million plotholes

Movie doesn't offer much in terms of depth, but if you need a casual "dûmb-fun, shut off your brain and enjoy" movie...then it fulfils the role

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2023
🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:13am On May 05, 2023
,😂😂😂

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:05am On May 05, 2023
what if AI now proves to be a better writer,who loses then??

abduleez1:
,😂😂😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2023
MJBOLT:
what if AI now proves to be a better writer,who loses then??

The writers who can't adapt to change
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 8:48am On May 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

Remember me, nko?

That's the best really.

To me.

Subjectively agree.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2023
Kaycee7:

Lol, that Remember Me makes sense o.
I don't consider songs in Encanto good sef... They're just there, vibes and insha'Allah.
Top animated films with great songs I like are from: Sing 1&2, Trolls, Moana.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2023
Kaycee7:
Yep. It's been moved to a Winter 2024 release window.

Omo, that's like 2yrs.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 10:41am On May 05, 2023
Who's crushing on Crystal Renee Hayslett? She's some sweet hot milf
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2023
Just watched Dungeons and Dragons: Honour amongst thieves. grin Felt like a kid again. It was fun, suspense and drama all the way. Can't wait for the kids to get home from school. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 10:46am On May 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

What the fück!!!!!!
damn gal! Thats some african american lingo you posted up there. Where you from? Brooklyn?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo, that's like 2yrs.
Lol! Calm down. We're nearly halfway through 2023 already
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, that Remember Me makes sense o.
I don't consider songs in Encanto good sef... They're just there, vibes and insha'Allah.
Top animated films with great songs I like are from: Sing 1&2, Trolls, Moana.
Sing 2 keh? Abeg abeg!
Encanto songs are good bro. Run the playlist for Spotify once more. E sure me say you go find 2 tracks wey you vibe with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.