Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40228 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Anoda update coming early tomorrow morning...

The story ends tomorrow...

T.Dan
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Temitope Daniel: Anoda update coming early tomorrow morning...

The story ends tomorrow...

T.Dan

I pray o
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2014
urbanaira: I pray o

Lol
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 4:19am On Jan 04, 2014
*Still Waiting For Your Update*
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:36am On Jan 04, 2014
¤Continuation¤

Folawe received a call immediately, it was Lanre's cell phone number, she waited a little, deliberating on if she should answer the call or neglect. She finally picked up the call, it was Lanre's mother on line. "Don't ever move close to my family and longer, you don't worth a good person, you are a dog and very worthless." She addressed and ended the call immediately.

Folawe took the phone off her ear and glimpsed at Ronke. She stood and headed outside. "I'm not feeling comfortable here, want to take fresh air." She told them.

"Very well then, but who called now?" Sayo asked.

"Lanre's mother." She replied.

"What did she now say?" Fiyin asked curiously.

"I should not move close to their family again, meaning, its over between us." She said and walked away.

"Why did you do that? Folawe." She got the message from Evelyn.

"Please where are you, we must talk tonight."

"I'm in my Dad's house. Can I come over to your hostel? Is there space?" She asked.

"Sure, please, as soon as you can." She typed back.

¤THIRTY MINUTES LATER¤

EVELYN got to the place as fast as possible. She told her parents she needed to get something in the hostel and probably sleep there overnight. She walked up the stairs and met Folawe seated outside, on a bench. "Why are you here?"

She rose her head. "Welcome." She smiled briefly.

"Thanks, why are you outside?"

"I'm tired of everything, I'm really tired." She replied.

"I'm so sorry about it. What really happened?"

".... It was a day, fortunate for others but turned around when it got to my turn. I entered into kidnapper's bus, these ones disguised to the extent no one can ever know the stuffs they are made up of, I was taken away by them, I was about to be killed when I was released by those guys because of a sign, which is this bead...." She showed her.

"Hmmn..."

She continued. "Immediately I left the place, there was no place to go, no one known, I was lost, no one understood my language there until I met Mr Chucks." She paused.

"You never knew that was my dad?"

"How would I have known? You guys don't bear Chucks sef."

"We changed our surname because of the fight between us."

"He was the one that told me that until he sleeps with me, he wouldn't help me. I had no choice, not knowing it would turn around like this."

"So that your friend, Ronke..." Evelyn paused.

"She knew about it all this while, never knew she could ever do this to me."

"That's how friends are, no one is to be trusted." She smiled.

"Yes oh, I've learnt my lesson."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure I settle it all." She smiled and assured.

"I trust you Eve, thanks so much."

...End of Chapter nine...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Nancydearie: *Still Waiting For Your Update*

I've now updated oh, the last chapter coming SOON...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2014
urbanaira: wow cus of this story I had to register. muah temitope

Hmmmn.... You are dah best sis!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2014
*TEN*

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, DEDICATED TO HAMEENAT94, NANCYDEARIE, D9TY7, KINGPEN, OPERA, URBANAIRA, 2RU, SHAMMAK, AKINPELUMI, HEYWHY.KUM, ABBEY, LOGODWHIZ, SLIM_BIMAZ, PRINCE. BULCQLAY, ADEPOJU, KKJOY, KINGPHILLIP, FLORBLU, ABIMBS, SENNARD, KHEMYTE, WIZZYJ, ZIZOLA, JYMROD, OLUPOMPEY, ADEGWURULEZ, PRETTYCEE, SOUL MINISTER, NELSONNEO, SNOWANGEL, KENNYBELLE, QUEEN XSTAR AND OTHERS... MY HONOURABLE GUESTS AND MY SILENT READERS TYTYLORPE, OLADIMEJI AND CO....

The following morning...

Folawe got out of the room early in the morning and sat outside, just looking around and was thinking of all that happened in the past. She remembered how her parents' car looked like, after they were shot, she wondered where their corpse could be, and that of her brother. She cried on remembering the time she spent with her brother, while they did call each other naughty, she remembered when she did help her mother in the kitchen and play cards with her father. "Is that now the end?" She thought and cried.

She began to think about her blind grandma, the tales she had always told her, her advices towards guys to her and other things they do together. She remembered how she met Pemisire's father, and Lanre. She was just thinking about everything and was weeping profusely.

¤6:13am¤

Durodola stood up from his room and rushed to that of his father. He didn't bother to knock before he jumped in. The father who was a Doctor woke up instantly and stared at him, he was already shivering because he thought thieves were after his only son. "Dad, there is a problem. No 32, faith street, house 14." He uttered.

The boy was just twelve years of age but had various gifts of hearing what no one can hear and seeing what no one can see. He was endowed to the extent he hears whatever animals say to one another and could know whatever has happened somewhere. He had always gone to his father's room to go and save people's lives like that and will turn to success for their family.

The father rushed up and wore his trouser. "Can I brush?" He faced his son.

"No, go like that dad, someone is dying." He replied his father, a Doctor of a popular hospital.

The man rushed there and truly met an asthmatic patient almost dead there and assisted him.

¤11:32 am¤

Some women walked into his hospital with a briefcase and were directed to his office. He was given the sum of ten million naira by them. "Thank you for saving my one and only son." One of them uttered.

He began to wonder and was speechless until the women left him for the reception. He rushed outside and met them at the reception there. "What is this one for? Its too much and I only gave him inhaler this morning ma, how did you even know my hospital and who I am? At least I never met you at home?" He quickly uttered.

"My son knows your child. He was the one who told me you'd be here. He's my only son and child, if he should die like other children I gave birth to did, my husband's family will send me packing." She replied.

"Wow, but this is too much."

"No... Its for you." She replied.

The Doctor got back home and met his son listening to news on television. He walked up to him and sat beside him. "Welcome dad."

"If I ask you how you knew someone was in danger, it would be a waste of time because its you gift, but you still seems mysterious." He stared at him.

"At least you told me you don't have money yesterday, the prayer I prayed made everything turn out this way... The ten million." He replied.

"Huh! You know about it?" He grinned.

"You know me dad, don't be surprised. Have you called Korea? Those people are now alright, its their destiny."

"Okay." He replied looking so afraid and left him.

Evelyn had called Folawe to quickly hurry to their place, she wouldn't let anyone out of the house until she arrived. She brought everyone to the living room and were seated in one accord, she brought up a topic they were discussong until Folawe beeped her that she was already outside. She followed the description Evelyn gave her to the place. It was Chucks house.

Evelyn excused herself outside and got Folawe inside. "What! What is doing here, I don't want to see her!" Lanre's mum shouted on seeing her.

"Mum! Soft now!" Evelyn exclaimed.

Lanre eyes were wide open, staring at them. "What is she doing here now?" He imagined.

"Take your seat Folawe." She pointed and smiled to her.

"Thanks, just let me stand this way."

Mr Chucks couldn't raise up his head and was silent. "I don't know why you've decided to bring misfortune and pains into this house again, Evelyn!" Mrs Chucks exclaimed.

"Mum! Let me talk. This is joy and happiness. You never asked her what really happened, you never!"

"I don't need to. She's a prostitute, she's a slut.. What else can I term her?" She said angrily.

"She isn't that mum!"

"She is, a girl who flirted with my husband, she now wishes to marry my son right?"

"She never flirted with him. She was kidnapped to a city only God knows, the idea was to end her life like those guys ended everyone's but she escaped death. She didn't know the way back and no one understood her language except Dad that he met there. Dad then told her that until she did lies with him, he would not help her at all." Evelyn explained.

"Is that true dad?" Lanre faced him.

"Y.. Y..yes." He stammered.

"Urgh!" Mrs Chucks opened her out looking so disappointed.

"Imagine a girl who came across that, she had no choice when dad was also promiscuous then."

"Wait, asides that, was she a virgin then?" Mrs Chucks faced her husband.

"Yes, she was." He replied sharply.

"Urgh.."

"Can you now see, she settled the fight between this family and brought in LOVE, she brought in joy and happiness, not only that, since my brother's wife died, he never had intentions of marrying or even having a relationship but through her, everything has worked out!" She explained.

Mrs Chucks sighed. "I'm so sorry about all this, never knew all this. Lanre, do you still..." She pointed to Folawe and smiled.

Lanre laughed. "Mum, you are funny! Sure!" He exclaimed.

"She brought out something in me and fixed what I'm missing back into me, she's talented, a celebrity, believes in God, what else?" He laughed.

Mr Chucks rose his head and smiled also. "This is to be forgotten amidst us all, as a matter of fact, my wife and I will return to England so we'll see once in a while." Mr chucks uttered.

Folawe felt relieved. "Thank you lord." She thought happily.

...Story continues...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2014
¤Continuation¤

Folawe left the place happily and went to Tayo's office. "Its been a while." She thought and rushed there.

She finally got there and met him jobless, seated on a sofa in his office. She sat beside him, just smiling happily. "It seems you've won a jackpot."

"What jackpot? You better leave me, because of sister Vivian, you don't even call, beep or talk any longer."

"Not that, I've been busy here. I've gotten another contract about this music stuff dear." He smiled.

"So if I didn't come, you wouldn't have told me."

He stood up. "Not that now, I'm so sorry. The file was brought to me this afternoon." He walked to his table and picked his car keys. "Let's go and pick Pemisire together." He uttered.

"Okay, that's good. So what about the competition?" She stood up also.

Both walked outside and ascended the stairs. "Another talent whatever.. But this one na raw cash dear, I'm only scared if you can win."

"What's wrong with me, with God all things are possible."

"Huh? With God?" Tayo stared at her.

"You are surprised I mentioned God..." She laughed.

"When did this really start?"

"Let's talk about the competition first. When is it?"

"Next week."

"Next week? And you just got the file, how do you now go about it?" They entered into the car and started their journey.

"You don't worry, its me that understand. You should know." He smiled.

"Hmmmn... So why did you say I can't win?"

"It involves West Africa, talents will be.."

"God with me, I will defeat."

"I can't laugh."

"You can." They both smiled.

She got back to hostel happily and started her rehearsals after telling her friends, including Ronke what really happened there. Whenever she just remembered she couldn't have a child again, he heart beats faster. She started her practice, against the competition happily.

Her friends also wished to back her up while pemisire would be the dancer and all prayed together for everything to work out well.

¤COMPETITION DAY¤

After various presentations, the hall was full to the brim. The second and upper floors were also jam packed with people from walks of life. Folawe wasn't shy after she had fasted and prayed with serious rehearsals with her friends, she invited the Chucks to the event and Dapo. She started her performance and it was wonderful, she got everyone standing and clapping for her because it was emotional. Before she started, she dedicated her performance. "I dedicate this performance to my late parents and Grandma, with a good friend, Oyinkan."

After several minutes, the panel of judges brought out the result in which she and a lady had a tie, they got the same mark and were told to come and perform the chorus of their composed song. Folawe finally won.

"I now believe there's God!" She uttered and cried as she was in the dressing room with her friends after receiving their awards and cheque of 20 million naira and free scholarship to end her schooling career abroad.

"There's God my daughter." She heard and turned back. It was her parents and her brother.....

WHAT NEXT?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Please, for every lover of this story LOVE & WISDOM.... Follow this link to assist me like this page on fb... Please, I beg of you...

https://m.facebook.com/temitopePage?refid=46

Including the guests too and silent readers, please and GOD bless you!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Tytylorpe(f): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Good morning T~Dan...... Wow....,Ur story is very interest n touch my heart dt I make a new yr resolution 4rm it becos I nw realise dt I need to knw more abt My God n move near HIM. Am sori 4 b a silent reader,am somehow busy prepare 4 an exam dt's Y.
May Almighty God continue 2 bless U & increase Ur knowledge.
Stay blessed and Hav a terrific wkend.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Tytylorpe(f): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2014
Bt where were her parents n her broda living since than without getting in touch with her.
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2014
shocked. huh.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Tytylorpe: Bt where were her parents n her broda living since than without getting in touch with her.

Hmmn... Brilliant! You'll get this soon.. grin

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Tytylorpe: Good morning T~Dan...... Wow....,Ur story is very interest n touch my heart dt I make a new yr resolution 4rm it becos I nw realise dt I need to knw more abt My God n move near HIM. Am sori 4 b a silent reader,am somehow busy prepare 4 an exam dt's Y.
May Almighty God continue 2 bless U & increase Ur knowledge.
Stay blessed and Hav a terrific wkend.

Hmmn.... Thanks so much, u re dah best!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmn... tongue

urbanaira: shocked. huh.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Plz I need ur various comments... Plz!!! Including silent readers, plz, d story ends with just one or two upd8s left...

Dnt 4get 2 help me like and share ma page on fb, ds year will be a different one, from fb to ma blog to nairaland etc.. To make everything easier....

LOVE YOU ALL!

https://m.facebook.com/temitopePage?
refid=46
Re: Love & Wisdom by slimbimaz(f): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Weldone T.Dan, the story is breathtaking. I cant wait to read the next update.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2014
Kudos to u.....Oga T. Dan u ar d best! God wil increase ur knowledge o! So interesting
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2014
This one na serious matter, plz wen next are yu updating? T.Dan oooh!
Re: Love & Wisdom by oladimeji101(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Temitope Daniel:
*TEN*

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, DEDICATED TO HAMEENAT94, NANCYDEARIE, D9TY7, KINGPEN, OPERA, URBANAIRA, 2RU, SHAMMAK, AKINPELUMI, HEYWHY.KUM, ABBEY, LOGODWHIZ, SLIM_BIMAZ, PRINCE. BULCQLAY, ADEPOJU, KKJOY, KINGPHILLIP, FLORBLU, ABIMBS, SENNARD, KHEMYTE, WIZZYJ, ZIZOLA, JYMROD, OLUPOMPEY, ADEGWURULEZ, PRETTYCEE, SOUL MINISTER, NELSONNEO, SNOWANGEL, KENNYBELLE, QUEEN XSTAR AND OTHERS... MY HONOURABLE GUESTS AND MY SILENT READERS TYTYLORPE, [b][/b]OLADIMEJI AND CO....

...Story continues...

Oooopss BURSTED.... You doing a very good job temi,nice piece,followed u from ur previous story to this one. Nice one. Waiting for the next update cheesy
Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bro T.Dan,,,,,what a heart touching story,suspensefilled,,,,wat else can i say 2 rate dis Story..........Believe me tears are formed in my eyes.....nice write-up bro,,,,God Bless You
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
WizyJ88: Bro T.Dan,,,,,what a heart touching story,suspensefilled,,,,wat else can i say 2 rate dis Story..........Believe me tears are formed in my eyes.....nice write-up bro,,,,God Bless You

Honestly, even me d writer... Thanks boss!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Update loading... I've finished typing it but want to get things together.. By 2:00 pm or b4, I'll update it!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
The story has already been completed, the final update has been dropped on facebook, via the link...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210388382481773&id=170286823158596&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5965020877246143057%3Amf_story_key.-9173506447940390884

Everyone can please comment here I'll update it on NL after 30 mins to 1hr time.

Plz don't 4get to like d page on fb...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
Another story starts tonight or tomorrow....

SHADOW OF LOVE...

T.DAN...
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
what a lovely nd educative story . m so happy to b amg the readers of this story . Temitope keep the good work going .... much love ......... publish this story o ...... smiley
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Folawe and Ronke that could recognise them ran backwards, surprised and frightened while Fiyin and Sayo were staring at them. "Hope no wahala?"

Ronke was breathing in an uncontrollable way, so much scared, "so its true that dead people come back here.." She was thinking.

"Its us sister Folawe.". Her brother moved closer.

"Wait there! Don't try to move closer to me!" She shouted.

"No, that's not it. We didn't die." He replied.

"Huh!" She opened her mouth.

"They never died...." Durodola walked inside with his father, Tayo followed them.

They all turned back to see who just talked. "Yeah, really." He added and smiled.

"Folawe..." His father called.

"Dad? Em.." She stammered.

"Everything has its explanation." Durodola took his seat and smiled while his father watched him, "mysterious child."

They all sat down while the four friends were together, looking so afraid.

"It was a sunny afternoon, I was called from his school that he wasn't feeling alright and it was fatal and needed to be attended to as soon as possible. I ran there to pick my son, with the thought of taking him to my hospital for treatment, as a Doctor. I carried him inside the car and entered through the other end while I saw him laughing. I wondered for a while then decided to take off when he told me that nothing was wrong with him, he was in need of me to execute a project for him. I wasn't really surprised because I've been told by my pastor that he's a child that has come to the world to fulfil some purposes. He told me a family was in problem, that I must rescue for I have a reward, I was short of words." The Doctor paused.

"Ride on dad." He uttered.

The Doctor smiled and shook his head. "As I was saying, he described where the operation took place, your parents were almost dead, including your brother, before I got to the place to rescue them from the problem they were in. I met them in a pool of blood and rushed them to my hospital for further treatment, as explained by him. I was terrified and called the pastor to ask if I wasn't pulling the tail of the lion but he assured me that whatever he tells me to do, its real and has rewards. Without hesitation, I continued helping them and saved their lives."

Folawe was relieved. His brother smiled and ran towards her happily. "How come I never saw them since..." She wondered within herself.

"... If you had seen them, your destiny would not have been fulfilled." Duro replied her.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" She rushed to her parents happily, smiling and surprised.

"Its a gift." Duro replied her.

Tayo was short of words and was staring at them, also surprised and happy for Folawe.

"In life, there's destiny. You've never believed there's God, you lack that wisdom that's why God turned your journey this way. If your journey was straight and direct, you wouldn't have believed there's God. God can turn a man's journey around because of WISDOM. You lack wisdom of God, that was why you were entering into one trouble to another, you were in absolute problem that didn't solve until you believe hsi existence.

Another thing is that if everything had been working well for you, you would have continued to put all your trust in man, whereas you've lacked the WISDOM that your trust should always be in God and not man. Until the friend you trusted forsook you, you've never learnt how to trust in God. You passed through everything so that you can learn from them and forge ahead in all aspects.

To Mr Tayo, you destiny wasn't tied with Funto's own.." He paused.

"Huh?" Tayo stared at him.

"You all shouldn't be surprised at me, you are thinking on how I know your various names or what really happened? Its a gift! You got yourself stacked up with a woman not your wife, there's no way you can live together for long, same as Mr Lanre. Before you choose in life, pray for your true LOVE, not the one you really love, the LOVE of God should come to pass, not the love of your heart. Mr Lanre's wife died so that Aunty Folawe's destiny can be fulfilled, same Funto left and got into trouble so that Vivian's destiny would be fulfilled. Some marriages are trembling, they have worn out simply because God isn't in support of it, some aren't destined together but LOVE one another, until you meet you right LOVE, you won't have rest of mind oh!"

"This is beyond my knowledge." Tayo wondered.

"Another thing is about Pemisire. Whoever hates disabled children also don't prosper. Everything has turned out to be joy now because you also love the girl no matter what the situation is, LOVE is the greatest commandment and works in various ways, you must love all things God created, you must not hate God's creations, you must have the WISDOM of putting God first in all things, you must have the WISDOM of calling God whenever you are in problem. God does things that supersedes out ways of thinking. He got you into various troubles, until you got the WISDOM about him you never got to your promise land and until Mr Tayo and Lanre got their right LOVE, they also didn't get to their promise land, everything that happened to you all is based on LOVE & WISDOM." He concluded.

"This boy is wonderful!" Fola's father uttered.

"How have you been dear?" Her mother cried and cuddled her.

"Everything went bad, everything went wrong. Grandma is dead and Oyinkan, it was your friend Olawale that tried to kill you, he almost killed me also, if not for God's mercy." She explained.

"No man can end another man's life, its God that is capable of killing and creating lives. He tried his best but everything became futile and got caught, God just showed you how mighty he is, about the issue of getting pregnant, its a lie, don't mind the Doctor. Whoever aborts a child, to that Doctor the person won't be able to give birth again but its a lie, another thing is that no matter how hard it is, don't kill. You killed an innocent baby coming to the world with your hands, God had plans for how the pregnancy would just terminate, you'll just have miscarriage, but you took law into your hands that was why you suffered a little more."

"Pregnant?" Her mother faced her.

"Mum, all is well." She smiled.

"I even came to drop this cheque of 50 million, as the price given to the winner, not 20 million." Tayo uttered and moved closer to get the cheque.

Sayo, Fiyin and Ronke stood together, all smiling and happy to see how great everything turned out to be for her, truly this is LOVE & WISDOM.

THE END...

FROM WRITER'S DESK...

In all things, always believe there is God. She lacked that WISDOM and got punished for it, always pray for the will of God, not your will. Assuming Lanre did this, he wouldn't have gotten married to a wife who died at a tender age, pray for LOVE every time and WISDOM. God bless you all, really love you!

Dedicated to disabled children and those who do not believe God exist, he does! Know now!

LOVE AND WISDOM.

© 2014

Oyadeyiabimbola@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Love & Wisdom by kkjoy(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Temitope Daniel:

Folawe and Ronke that could recognise them ran backwards, surprised and frightened while Fiyin and Sayo were staring at them. "Hope no wahala?"

Ronke was breathing in an uncontrollable way, so much scared, "so its true that dead people come back here.." She was thinking.

"They never died...." Durodola walked inside with his father, Tayo followed them.

They all turned back to see who just talked. "Yeah, really." He added and smiled.

"Everything has its explanation." Durodola took his seat and smiled while his father watched him, "mysterious child."

"It was a sunny afternoon, I was called from his school that he wasn't feeling alright and it was fatal and needed to be attended to as soon as possible. I ran there to pick my son, with the thought of taking him to my hospital for treatment, as a Doctor. I carried him inside the car and entered through the other end while I saw him laughing. I wondered for a while then decided to take off when he told me that nothing was wrong with him, he was in need of me to execute a project for him. I wasn't really surprised because I've been told by my pastor that he's a child that has come to the world to fulfil some purposes. He told me a family was in problem, that I must rescue for I have a reward, I was short of words." The Doctor paused.

The Doctor smiled and shook his head. "As I was saying, he described where the operation took place, your parents were almost dead, including your brother, before I got to the place to rescue them from the problem they were in. I met them in a pool of blood and rushed them to my hospital for further treatment, as explained by him. I was terrified and called the pastor to ask if I wasn't pulling the tail of the lion but he assured me that whatever he tells me to do, its real and has rewards. Without hesitation, I continued helping them and saved their lives."

Folawe was relieved. His brother smiled and ran towards her happily. "How come I never saw them since..." She wondered within herself.

"... If you had seen them, your destiny would not have been fulfilled." Duro replied her.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" She rushed to her parents happily, smiling and surprised.

Tayo was short of words and was staring at them, also surprised and happy for Folawe.

"In life, there's destiny. You've never believed there's God, you lack that wisdom that's why God turned your journey this way. If your journey was straight and direct, you wouldn't have believed there's God. God can turn a man's journey around because of WISDOM. You lack wisdom of God, that was why you were entering into one trouble to another, you were in absolute problem that didn't solve until you believe hsi existence.

Another thing is that if everything had been working well for you, you would have continued to put all your trust in man, whereas you've lacked the WISDOM that your trust should always be in God and not man. Until the friend you trusted forsook you, you've never learnt how to trust in God. You passed through everything so that you can learn from them and forge ahead in all aspects.

"You all shouldn't be surprised at me, you are thinking on how I know your various names or what really happened? Its a gift! You got yourself stacked up with a woman not your wife, there's no way you can live together for long, same as Mr Lanre. Before you choose in life, pray for your true LOVE, not the one you really love, the LOVE of God should come to pass, not the love of your heart. Mr Lanre's wife died so that Aunty Folawe's destiny can be fulfilled, same Funto left and got into trouble so that Vivian's destiny would be fulfilled. Some marriages are trembling, they have worn out simply because God isn't in support of it, some aren't destined together but LOVE one another, until you meet you right LOVE, you won't have rest of mind oh!"

"Another thing is about Pemisire. Whoever hates disabled children also don't prosper. Everything has turned out to be joy now because you also love the girl no matter what the situation is, LOVE is the greatest commandment and works in various ways, you must love all things God created, you must not hate God's creations, you must have the WISDOM of putting God first in all things, you must have the WISDOM of calling God whenever you are in problem. God does things that supersedes out ways of thinking. He got you into various troubles, until you got the WISDOM about him you never got to your promise land and until Mr Tayo and Lanre got their right LOVE, they also didn't get to their promise land, everything that happened to you all is based on LOVE & WISDOM." He concluded.

"Everything went bad, everything went wrong. Grandma is dead and Oyinkan, it was your friend Olawale that tried to kill you, he almost killed me also, if not for God's mercy." She explained.

"No man can end another man's life, its God that is capable of killing and creating lives. He tried his best but everything became futile and got caught, God just showed you how mighty he is, about the issue of getting pregnant, its a lie, don't mind the Doctor. Whoever aborts a child, to that Doctor the person won't be able to give birth again but its a lie, another thing is that no matter how hard it is, don't kill. You killed an innocent baby coming to the world with your hands, God had plans for how the pregnancy would just terminate, you'll just have miscarriage, but you took law into your hands that was why you suffered a little more."

"I even came to drop this cheque of 50 million, as the price given to the winner, not 20 million." Tayo uttered and moved closer to get the cheque.

Sayo, Fiyin and Ronke stood together, all smiling and happy to see how great everything turned out to be for her, truly this is LOVE & WISDOM.

THE END...

FROM WRITER'S DESK...

In all things, always believe there is God. She lacked that WISDOM and got punished for it, always pray for the will of God, not your will. Assuming Lanre did this, he wouldn't have gotten married to a wife who died at a tender age, pray for LOVE every time and WISDOM. God bless you all, really love you!

Dedicated to disabled children and those who do not believe God exist, he does! Know now!

LOVE AND WISDOM.

© 2014

Re: Love & Wisdom by perfectbeauty(f): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
T dan u re d best,very gud story am one of ur silent readers.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Love & Wisdom by kkjoy(f): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Temitope Daniel:

THE END...

FROM WRITER'S DESK...

LOVE AND WISDOM.

© 2014

Dan, you are really good

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.