Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Making Love & Raising A Family - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love & Raising A Family (63623 Views)

Thinking Of Raising A Family? Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by jumzzy448: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
world: I quiet agree WI u...but Av searched my self n Av done absolutely nth. Even in d mist of dis situation I still try ad hard as possible to be loving to him...i a very romantic person....but no matter wat I do is just didn't help..av talk to him abt it n he apologized n told me he loves me n has Neva stop loving me....infct I feel miserable
my dear, don't feel miserable. i think you should try and make the little time he spends with you worthwhile. let him enjoy every bit of it. show him love. find out that particular thing that when you do it to him, it makes him happy.
for example, when my husband is around, he always wants me to be around him. either holding his hand, touching his lap, massaging him or doing silly things to each other.
when you make your hubby happy, i bet you that he'll prefer your company than that of his friends.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ihedinobi don deactivate his account
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu: Ihedinobi don deactivate his account

It was obvious it was an old handle using a new name
I wonder why he deactivated,enjoyed his posts
Bia dayo I see you have connections with the powers that be,please could you contact them on my behalf to reinstate my posting on the politics section ,sexkills banned me there for 4 years or so
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

It was obvious it was an old handle using a new name
I wonder why he deactivated,enjoyed his posts
Bia dayo I see you have connections with the powers that be,please could you contact them on my behalf to reinstate my posting on the politics section ,sexkills banned me there for 4 years or so

Powers that be ke? I was banned on Politics section from August to November 3 months by sexkillz.

You fit send PM to OAMJ he might consider you (attach juicy pics to it to fast track it like the one in Family section)
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oh my!
Ihedinobi deactivating?

Ihe why naw?
And u make excellent posts.
I know u were very angry at a point here. Thought u handled it well.

I only knew him here and I enjoyed him wella.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu: Ihedinobi don deactivate his account

Abeg, can someone explain the purpose of deactivating one's account only to come back under another name? I would expect deactivation to mean you are gone forever. Because if you want to take a break, you can do so without deactivating, if you want to troll, you can create another account without deactivating. So what is the reason exactly, are people ashamed of their posting history or what? It just seems to me like they're trying to hide something.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by jumzzy448: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
ihe, wetin sele wey u deactivate your account.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
ileobatojo:

Abeg, can someone explain the purpose of deactivating one's account only to come back under another name? I would expect deactivation to mean you are gone forever. Because if you want to take a break, you can do so without deactivating, if you want to troll, you can create another account without deactivating. So what is the reason exactly, are people ashamed of their posting history or what? It just seems to me like they're trying to hide something.

Haha! Ile dey vex grin grin

You got any particular poster(s) in mind? cheesy tongue
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
It is one month and two days since I got married to a very stunningly gorgeous and and a graceful chic. She calls me "nnaa moo" and melts my heart. I kinda offended her today. Well,we don't stay in the same city and I have been calling to say I'm sorry after reading Baby Mama's write up. She hasn't picked but I know she will cos she is a softy.

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: It is one month and two days since I got married to a very stunningly gorgeous and and a graceful chic. She calls me "nnaa moo" and melts my heart. I kinda offended her today. Well,we don't stay in the same city and I have been calling to say I'm sorry after reading Baby Mama's write up. She hasn't picked but I know she will cos she is a softy.

So Odenigbo Nwanne m Is a newly wed
Well done
Thanks for sharing
She will soon call back
Good that you realized where you erred
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by A40(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama: To all my friends and contributors on this fun thread have a

[size=18pt]Merry Christmas[/size]

Be Joyful
Jesus is the reason for the season

Here I am ( without my head) grin
Now you can see the heavy mama Jama behind the thread grin grin

Ojigbijigbijigbi! Merry Christmas to you too
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

So Odenigbo Nwanne m Is a newly wed
Well done
Thanks for sharing
She will soon call back
Good that you realized where you erred

Nne,I have joined the club and I made a decision within myself to shower my girl with love all the days of our life because the chic deserve every good thing that comes with marriage. She accepted me when I was broke,dejected and a nobody. She is from a well to do family and she turned down all the rich guys that wanted to marry her. At a point people think she is crazy or we took an oath. But its just a very rare genuin love and care. Today,its my time to pay her back and treat her like a queen. Am in love oooooo

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nnekacherry: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nne,I have joined the club and I made a decision within myself to shower my girl with love all the days of our life because the chic deserve every good thing that comes with marriage. She accepted me when I was broke,dejected and a nobody. She is from a well to do family and she turned down all the rich guys that wanted to marry her. At a point people think she is crazy or we took an oath. But its just a very rare genuin love and care. Today,its my time to pay her back and treat her like a queen. Am in love oooooo

Oh dear, this is nice..
You are a lucky man..
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Oh dear, this is nice..
You are a lucky man..

Nekky,thanks a bunch. It was rough at first but it was worth it. I can't ask for a better lady. She has changed me. She prayed for me and kissed my feet. I was blown away! I never felt like this before. Infact,I don't even know myself,anymore.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by A40(m): 1:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama: Lol @ yellow
I like your humor
We have loads of it too

Sometimes I call my husband akpuruka and he answers to it
And sometimes when I do ,I forget that people are around
One day a relative was mortified that I called him akpuruka
Akpuruka is a slang word for counterfeit,Aba made, Tokunbo stuff like that grin grin
Lol
I don't even know how I started calling him that
You did write about a woman having her own separate account which is interesting note that I don't disagree but I'm curious to know if there are any lines that ought to be drawn and if you would be ok with your man running his as well.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by armyofone(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2013
MERRY xmas Efe and amazon ileoba and y'all.
Hope you are all having a swell day. Oyinbo ogogoro dey catch me o.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2013
armyofone: MERRY xmas Efe and amazon ileoba and y'all.

Soldier girl
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by armyofone(m): 1:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Yes Man. tongue grin how are you doing.
Done eating madam own apa adiye and visiting Tyler for some good santa fun ?
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by dayokanu(m): 2:04am On Dec 26, 2013
armyofone: Yes Man. tongue grin how are you doing.
Done eating madam own apa adiye and visiting Tyler for some good santa fun ?

Tyler? whats going on there? I was around Tyler 2weeks ago
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Haha! Ile dey vex grin grin

You got any particular poster(s) in mind? cheesy tongue

Ihedinobi!

grin grin

Merry Christmas!! kiss
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2013

Who me? A gentle damsel like moi with lots of subtlety and shade? Are you sure you weren't thinking of ??

grin grin wink

Merry Christmas dear!!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 5:01am On Dec 26, 2013

Same to you babes & a Happy New Year in Advance cheesy

ileobatojo:

Ihedinobi!

grin grin

Merry Christmas!! kiss

But of course tongue cheesy

& Merry Christmas to you too darling kiss
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Dey're tired of each other. Time to re-boot!

Since when has she been getting tired of having sex? When did she have the CS?
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by world(f): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=
my dear, don't feel miserable. i think you should try and make the little time he spends with you worthwhile. let him enjoy every bit of it. show him love. find out that particular thing that when you do it to him, it makes him happy.
for example, when my husband is around, he always wants me to be around him. either holding his hand, touching his lap, massaging him or doing silly things to each other.
when you make your hubby happy, i bet you that he'll prefer your company than that of his friends.[/quote]tnx alot, I will try DAT
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its just assumptions on y he deactivated his acct.
Its his account so he can do with it as he pleases. Its not a big deal, no bragging rights in an anonymous virtual forum.
I've been here for over 7yrs if there was deactivate option I would hv done so too.
Life is in phases.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^ CC,shd gt preg after marriage,they dated for 4 yrs.they wanted to marry each other,no pressure
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Saraha1(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nekky,thanks a bunch. It was rough at first but it was worth it. I can't ask for a better lady. She has changed me. She prayed for me and kissed my feet. I was blown away! I never felt like this before. Infact,I don't even know myself,anymore.
lucky man.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
I am yet to appreciate the gravity of his offense@ bluu
A one sided story is often not enough but I tried to be on her side and yet unable to see the evil done her

He uses derogatory words and the example you gave is calling her his sister at courtship in the midst of his friends
Was it a joke and she didn't get the humor?
Did he have another girlfriend they knew and she played along?
She was so offended by it yet she married him?
I don't get that.

She was unhappy all through pregnancy,some of us are very easily irritated when pregnant,so was I,it is hormonal.
What did the man do to make her unhappy,you didn't say.

The man refused to wear asho ebi with her
My hubby and I don't have asho ebi either,he doesn't like trado wears that much,neither do I,means nothing.

The statement he made about misplaced document are words spoken in anger IMHO
He complains that she is tired when he wants SE.x,isn't that a genuine complaint?
How can she be tired every single time?

The one that concerns me more than anything else is your relative attempting suicide
That is the main meat in this story
She obviously has an underlying mental situation and the added stresses of marriage she perceives is about to take her over the edge
Normal people don't attempt suicide
You folks should encourage her to see a psychiatrist and be treated for depression
That could be what's making her over interpret people's actions and give them meanings they don't deserve
This may even be post partum depression
She needs help
The husband may have a more pathetic story to tell about his living conditions with her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.