Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Making Love & Raising A Family - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love & Raising A Family (63682 Views)

Thinking Of Raising A Family? Know Your Blood Rhesus Factor / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
^^ I didn't see it na!

Oya post the pishur again abeg. My daughter's just done a number 1 on her nappy and I'm holding off changing her to see this your ride na...

Pls CC, don't do it for me...do it for my angel na...

Oya, upload once more and stop holding ma little girl to ransome embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover: You people are all crazy grin grin grin grin

efe for you

Oh my goodness! shocked shocked shocked

CC! D'you know how much kpesuing mileage you owe your oga?

Beautiful ride! kiss kiss

Oya, make I go change her huggies jare... smiley
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Nice one Mr CC. Cool ride!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
PocketEconomist: Very good advice. Savings is very important, Savings+Budgeting=Financial freedom. About competition, this is a very silly thing because the people you are trying to impress will be the same people to laugh when you plunge yourself in financial ruin. Let me share two tricks my family and i used to do while in the states. 1)We had this modified small cupboard with a little hole. Now all of us in the house always slot in coins(cents) each time we got home. So this means that when you get home, the coins in your pocket is dropped there(every member of the house) and the notes stay with you. At the end of the year, we were able to save $1,114.35 in mostly coins(my uncle sometimes slots in notes $1 and $2 when he has no notes on him.) and notes. 2) my uncle and his wife had a card based account, my uncle provided the first two digits of the password, while his wife provided the rest. So no one had unilateral access to the account. They wire small change into the account and it adds up. You can also device other saving techniques. This is my 2 cent, 5 kobo.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover:

I've paid oooooo! . . if na that one, he is the one owing me cheesy grin

Thanks ileoba . . abeg what have you done with cooger, I havent seen him since the 10th April 2011

Oh CC, wouldn't it be nice if that were true? I can only dream of a Coogarless NL. He's definitely trolling these parts somewhere. tongue tongue
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by ypepe: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Ilea is seriously in lv! Halleluya!
Don't know what that enugu man is still waiting for!

CC, I spot ya!
Infact, that's my new year prayer
A brand new ride!!

Everybody happy new year!
Baby mama, Efe, Dgal,CC,, Ilea, Jenny,
Ujunwa, Ify,Buky, Kulikuli, Aluta, Bluu, yomielv, Nash, Coogar, Bellong,Biolabee,Deols, Sissie,
PE,Tilapia,Dayo,Iduwo, Cdamsel, KD, Dutchess,RR, Tgal,(una plenty too much!),r321, byvan,(pls forgive me if I didn't include ur name)

And to my good friend outside nl. U know urself.
May this coming year be d best ever for us all.Amen
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2013
^^ Happy New Year to you too babes and to everyone else here. Not gonna mention names in case I forget some and offend others... smiley

ileobatojo:
Oh CC, wouldn't it be nice if that were true? I can only dream of a Coogarless NL. He's definitely trolling these parts somewhere. tongue tongue

Lol! Ile, dem say you are in lurrrrrrrrrve?? But didn't you know Coogar is half Japanese half Somalian? Where d'you think he gets his never-ending fighting spirit from?? grin grin

chaircover:
Actually thanks to your lessons in Kpekusuology 101 and Yekini 202, I was able to "pay" for some of the cost of the ride cool grin grin grin
Lets go for a spin cos I owe some of this to you grin grin

Jenny needs to restart those classes. I need a refresher course jare cool

jennykadry:
E-spin kwa? haba CC is smart nawwww. Take me for an e-spin and I promise her she will not see that car again. The one thing I asked Oga Kadry to tell the contractors was to make sure they built an underground car garage for some miscalculated car to be driven into grin

Haha! I trust you wella. From Australia with lurve cool smiley
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
^^ which class? Abeg I don't know what you and CC are talking about cool

@Ypepe

Happy new year
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
ypepe: Ilea is seriously in lv! Halleluya!

Efemena_xy: Lol! Ile, dem say you are in lurrrrrrrrrve?? But didn't you know Coogar is half Japanese half Somalian? Where d'you think he gets his never-ending fighting spirit from?? grin grin

angry angry angry

Happy New year to you both and to everyone else!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Ile: Make I jejely book front seat and my share of the cake. grin grin Happy New Year sha smiley

@Jenny: I've borrowed some of Taryour's Higher Education notebooks...so ready when you are tongue
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: @Ile: Make I jejely book front seat and my share of the cake. grin grin Happy New Year sha smiley

@Jenny: I've borrowed some of Taryour's Higher Education notebooks...so ready when you are tongue

Lol! The other thread? Don't worry, I'm going to leave them to their wahala soon. I've played with them enough for now. grin grin

kiss
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol!

I didn't fail any of the courses o! I just want to 'retake' them so I improve my GPA. Jenny gave me a B can you imagine that? A whole me?? angry angry

So na A* I dey aim for. Taryour who was always late, dey borrow my notes got a B+ shocked shocked

We'll let Ile and Dayo know what it feels like to be in 2014 tongue
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover:

maybe you were so so theory instead of practical.

Im better in practical than theory so I passed. This is a hands on course you know. . . no one is asking you to write thesis tongue grin

OMG coogar is in the building & to think Ile just left. You guys need to flowwwwwwwwwww more jare . . . grin grin grin

But I was as practical as can be na!

I even bought those Egyptian cotton sheets! Okay, I actually traded them for the silk ones as per silk looked better. sad You should have told me that silk sheets no dey get friction! embarassed embarassed

Re: Coogar - he always appears whenever his name is mentioned, come rain, sunshine, wind, earth, fire, hailstones, snow, earthquake, tsunami... cheesy cheesy
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bia Efe, have you left the UK for Australia?

Look at These women trying so hard to be modest, CC's skills in kpekusing got her that ride which btw I have saved on my computer and will be showing MR kadry tonight at exactly 2400hrs as my New Years request grin

Was it not this same Efe that was cleaning her sweet daughters bum a few hours ago? If she wasn't an expert in kpekusing, why does she have a little baby? Too much kpekusing led to a confirmation 9 months later
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol!

Abeg Jenny & CC leave me jare - I'm a Johnny-Just-Come! grin grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by damiso(f): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ermmm so jenny gave the course for that new car? grin

Ermm Jenny how much is Enrolment fee, me too I want car 2014 Christmas grin

I don't mind withdrawing part of my tuition fee for this so pls reserve a slot kiss
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abeg answer question, this one you are sending love from Australia no tell me say you don relocate to the land of kangaroos
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Instead of you married women to educate the single girls on how to please their husbands when they get married, yous are looking for more kpekus education, oliver twists angry
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
jennykadry: Abeg answer question, this one you are sending love from Australia no tell me say you don relocate to the land of kangaroos

Noooooooo...I'm Omo Queen's pikin inside-out.

Besides, t'is better not to compete with you, dealing with hooded Aboriginal yekinis, post operation cheesy cheesy

chaircover:
HAAAAAA!!!!!! grin grin
On a serious note Jenny when does this course start again. I need a refresher grin

Na me first talk am! angry angry

You see eh, this Jenny's class is so intoxicating, no one really wants to graduate from it. Anyway, I gat solid reasons for not accepting that BSc. I must upgrade those Bs to A*s by-fire-by-force cheesy cheesy
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by EfemenaXY: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
jennykadry: Instead of you married women to educate the single girls on how to please their husbands when they get married, yous are looking for more kpekus education, oliver twists angry

Yes, yes, I'm guilty as charged.

Now when's the course starting? I'm willing to pay double triple... cool
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
jennykadry: Instead of you married women to educate the single girls on how to please their husbands when they get married, yous are looking for more kpekus education, oliver twists angry

I taya oo!

CC, say thanks to Mr. CC for the ride,even though I didn't see it! sad
This thread don turn Fun room 2 lipsrsealed
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Can I ask all you married women a question? cheesy?
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by bluuu: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
y do i always come late crycry c wetin lack of mb n mobile dey do me.pishur don go nowcry.
madam cc abeg wetin b d name of our ride,make i go google go look d pishur. Ran*** R***** wat??.congrats .chai i gat to make my dough n v a good hussy lik mr cc..
for d savings part, im on d right partcheesycheesy.tnx madam efe n baby momma.
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
ypepe: Ilea is seriously in lv! Halleluya!

CC, I spot ya!
Infact, that's my new year prayer
A brand new ride!!

Everybody happy new year!
Baby mama, Efe, Dgal,CC,, Ilea, Jenny,
Ujunwa, Ify,Buky, Kulikuli, Aluta, Bluu, yomielv, Nash, Coogar, Bellong,Biolabee,Deols, Sissie,
PE,Tilapia,Dayo,Iduwo, Cdamsel, KD, Dutchess,RR, Tgal,(una plenty too much!),r321, byvan,(pls forgive me if I didn't include ur name)

And to my good friend outside nl. U know urself.
May this coming year be d best ever for us all.Amen

Please tell me this is yellowpawpaw
When I saw you as as a " nobody" I was heart broken
Happy new year girl!
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
jennykadry: Can I ask all you married women a question? cheesy?

About anaconda or Yekini ? grin
Re: Making Love & Raising A Family by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
chaircover: Hello everyone kiss
Baby mama hope you are good kiss

I have been meaning to say one or 2 things but got caught up over the Xmas hols

I want to talk about Praising & appreciating your partner

When they do wrong we are very quick to let them know with our words and actions, so when they do good we should not ignore it either but "shout it out". We are all human and we all like being appreciated.

Let them know that they are special. It gives people a feel good feeling and they will even want to strive to do better. No matter how little it is, say a thank you in a way that he/she will clearly understand. If you appreciate the little things, then he/she will actively want to do bigger things. Its human nature.

Mr CC replaced my car for Xmas. I took a picture of the car and put it on my BB and my DP msg says something along the lines of please help me say a big thank you to him for my new car. He has had lots of thank you messages from people and the next morning I woke up and personally thanked him again. Right now he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Lets appreciate and praise more so we strike a healthy balance. Even if its a cup of tea or running a bath. "John thats the best cup of tea ive had in a long time" or "Mary this tie you bought me is really snazzy, everyone at work was just commenting" . . . goes a long way.

It took us a while to get there. I used to feel that it was only my faults that were being pointed out to me, so before he even talks I have already got my response ready and my back was up but with time we were able to see where we were getting it wrong and now we both find it easier to accept when we are told that we are wrong, because when we are right we are also told.

You have spoken well
I am happy for you
Have a wonderful new year!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (44) (Reply)

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.