Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18222 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Na time you wan waste so. Waka enter one osho parlor carry one go marry. grin grin
Tears don commot my eye.

Dem go complain say e no tight, but dem want d one wey don stretch pass Van Damme split....

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Rubbish, OP, who told u all men are interested in virgin girls? Advertize urs on Youtube lets see how much Nigerians will bid for it....Nonsense, Post something better next tym where not interested. Non Virgin gals r getting married and remain happily married forever so being a virgin means nothing to any man at all.
"Any man"? Wetin come qualify you to speak for me? I be dog like you? angry Go and marry non-virgins and stop making a noise here o jare.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by adexsimply(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
seangy4konji: i hate VIRGINS with passion...I would not marry one due to lack of experience...No matter how Godly she is,that curiosity after i disvirgin you might make you Bleep my gateman when i travel out on business...Go fucck ur self and come back and lets get married when you are ready to settle down and no man can entice you with how he can fccuk the hell out of you cos you have seen it all...VIRGIN KOAirline ni...
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Movingcoil: that is so wonderful to hear and to be frank and sincere, i so much admire and adore virgins especially the older ones at this era of careless sexual promiscuity but still u should know that being a virgin b4 marriage dosent mean U'll be a good wife or is marriage all about sampling hymen wrapped punny, marriage entails more than that. I dont doubt girls when they tell me they are virgins cos if muy gf have told me she was a virgin, I would have waited for her even if it means continous masturbation on my side and not minding all that, I will never trade her for any virgin even virgin mary cos ie just fate flavoured with love ie for my side. But op I'll tell u never to allow anyone talk you into sexual immorality cos itz very bad and bet u itz very hard to fling away itz issues once u've started, am not saying that I dont fornicate cos already itz part of me but seriously am regretting why I got into sex in the first place and to be honest u are priveleged to still be a virgin but still stop advertizing urself.
Bros, allow her to rep virginity abeg. Nobody de hala for all d hos and pimps and douchebags wey full NL na! Ah ah!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:
Tears don commot my eye.

Dem go complain say e no tight, but dem want d one wey don stretch pass Van Damme split....
grin grin grin Abi o! See as dem de form "I no send hymen". Tomorrow dem go de para because say wifey be retired badoo general. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by adexsimply(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lexaccord: Hello blessing, kindly pm your email or mobile number. I need to talk to you please. Professional talk mind you. Thanks

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Popowaa: So what are we suppose to do with this CV?undecided
Marriage don reach na. You wan spoil market?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Acidosis:

That moment you are making love with your wife, and she starts shouting the name of her ex
grin grin grin

grin
Acidosis:

That moment you are making love with your wife, and she starts shouting the name of her ex
grin grin grin

lolx...What a rush it will be

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:

Exactly, real and cultured girls don't come out telling the world their kpekus is intact. What's ur intention? To feel good about yourself? To showcase your self? To get more admirers? My friend who was married a virgin has d most nasty attitude I have ever seen. She dated the poorguy for seven years before finally getting married last years. The guy was forming mugu. The day of the wedding nko! Iv never seen a man dance so well in his wedding! He was brakedancing and all! Cus he no's that night shakara go end! Fast forward some months later! Na so so beating the guy dey beat my friend. She has a caustic tongue!
My dear! Nobody is beefing u, but for u to come out and advertise your virginity! Already lives little to be imagined! If u don't marry a virgin as well!what is your fulfillment? Wish you luck..............wink
Well done! Na only hos and pimps get right to advettise diaself! You don try! Clap for yasef! *kpam kpam kpakpakpa kpam*

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:

If both of u are trulyvirgins! Congrats. The equation has been balanced! Wish u good luck!
thnks...God bless u real Good
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:
I'd onlybe jealous if being a virgin is equivalent to finding a good husband! kiss
It's close enough, hun, and you know it.

A girl with the personality that the OP described and correct moral standards will find a good husband far more easily than a ho kiss wink
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
oyinbogirl:

So on point !

@ OP why tell us this? This is your business and private life what you do or dont do. I dont think anyone here needs to know this info....that is between you and God and whoever your mate will be in the future. Coming here and saying this, do you expect thanks or what? Cos even you saying u aint advertising is a contradiction - you are advertising without a doubt. Sorry my two cents anyway, you are opening yourself to some abuse here. Some things should be private
Go and tell the hos and pimps of NL in the romance and sexuality sections.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by myOGAonTOP: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man. It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o

Its a good thing. Believe me. BUT there are FAR more virgins out there than you would believe. Peace.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing:
The responses here are heartbreaking. I just wanted to let pple knw that you could be a beautifl person inside-out. If I'd put it like this "I'm 24(a virgin)" a lot of pple would hav said things like "r u ugly, dumb, unintelligent, blah blah blah........." . Only very few pple answered my question on y virgins r still doubted. Btw, I'm a virgin cos I want to. Personally, I feel sexx is a bond; a connection. I don't want to be bonded to several men in my lifetime- I just feel I can't carry the load.
Get used to it, hun, in this world no good deed goes unpunished if the next fool can help it unless he's got a gun with a hair trigger to his head. The thread has served its purpose. The hos, pimps and douchebags don't make up 100% the population of human beings on earth and they aren't necessarily the attractive portion of humanity. smiley
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

you asked one helluva stoopid question.

Isn't that reason enough to tag you stoopid?

Besides, I'm not against you being a virgin (na my pvssy?) undecided

But to come on a PUBLIC forum & start seeking for attention 'cos you feel you're a "pure virgin" undecided

You crossed the line.

So, every virgin should open up a thread & post their "CV's" online

#face palm#
You probably already have but I still feel obliged to tell you: SHUT YOUR FACE, DUDE. YOU JES HATING! cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abbey2sam:

What are you doing if not applying, why telling us your a virgin, like who give a fvck If your yansh is scattered
You do apparently. grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Her husband will be a lucky because she had remained a virgin out of choice and not for lack of opportunity. That in itself means she possesses good moral(at least to an extent), she is not influenced by the negativity around her, she has self control(she'd be a bot not to have sexual desire) and most of all she is confident and proud of herself.

Stop trying to tear her down, the young lady is only trying to tell us what makes her unique and why she'll make her man happy.
The Seven bless you, honey. kiss
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Well done! Na only hos and pimps get right to advettise diaself! You don try! Clap for yasef! *kpam kpam kpakpakpa kpam*

Am clapping!!!! tongue
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
It's close enough, hun, and you know it.

A girl with the personality that the OP described and correct moral standards will find a good husband far more easily than a ho kiss wink

That's your belief but I disagree.

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ricovendetta: If you're a virgin good for you but mind you that doesn't make you better than the deflowered + being a virgin don't mean a man has never touched you before if you ask me [for a wife] a virgin or deflowered either can go but provided the later's past sex life is bearable in terms of numbers cause i wouldn't wanna marry a [Director of Social] i.e. someone that seems to have a story everywhere we go. I cant cope with a virgin that's too naive and inexperienced when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. I cant start schooling you on what life should have schooled you on years ago. In a nutshell as a virgin exposure is necessary before marriage but while your at it flirt with wisdom as a deflowered the past will definitely hunt and when she finally does the outcome of the reunion will depend on how you treated her way back. Whatever you do exercise moderation and remember too much of everything is not good. Be fair with the present so that in future the past will be fair with you.
1. Virginity up to marriage IS better than non-virginity up to marriage. Therefore a virgin is morally better than a non-virgin except in special circumstances.

2. You did not appreciate the OP correctly. The girl sounds like a well-adjusted person who simply has refused to give up her maid's honor. A virgin is not necessarily a naive person, bro.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:

That's your belief but I disagree.
My belief? Do you live under a rock or something? undecided Decent men always look for one thing in a woman: self-respect. That's the first thing they look for, consciously or not. "What value does this here lady place on herself?" Self-respect is not the same as a badoo general's nauseating arrogance and aloofness. Self-respect is not uppitiness either, that is, an inordinate sense of moral superiority. It simply is a person's most honest sense of self-appraisal. A virgin who is well adjustef and balanced has a very healty dose of that. You sense it a mile off.

A badoo general moves like they've got storm clouds in their wake. They either shimmer like snakes in sunlight or they have a thinly-veiled hostility that is their defence mechanism against any probes into their morality. Again their stink hits you before you ever see them.

And a decent guy has got a fine head on his shoulders and will easily tell them apart. Only two types of men very easily marry a badoo general - a naive sweet guy who hears no evil, sees no evil and speaks no evil and a retired love-vendor. A badoo maintains a marriage with the first by playing on that naivety and praying to the Great Other that he never wises up or by making him an emotional slave and praying that he never finds his manhood. For the second, it survives either because the two repented their ealier lives or they feel a unity in rebellion against moral laws. And the latter doesn't always work.

Belief ke? I KNOW what I'm talking about. You're not obliged to agree. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by korrej(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
tenderlaw: My own question be say...girl wey dey suck d*ck, dey allow man lick her punyanya and suck her bobbee, but no allow man enter d hole, na virgin be that? Op answer o.
Girl wey do me all dis tinz no cum allow me enter...two of us go die dia...
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
My belief? Do you live under a rock or something? undecided Decent men always look for one thing in a woman: self-respect. That's the first thing they look for, consciously or not. "What value does this here lady place on herself?" Self-respect is not the same as a badoo general's nauseating arrogance and aloofness. Self-respect is not uppitiness either, that is, an inordinate sense of moral superiority. It simply is a person's most honest sense of self-appraisal. A virgin who is well adjustef and balanced has a very healty dose of that. You sense it a mile off.

A badoo general moves like they've got storm clouds in their wake. They either shimmer like snakes in sunlight or they have a thinly-veiled hostility that is their defence mechanism against any probes into their morality. Again their stink hits you before you ever see them.

And a decent guy has got a fine head on his shoulders and will easily tell them apart. Only two types of men very easily marry a badoo general - a naive sweet guy who hears no evil, sees no evil and speaks no evil and a retired love-vendor. A badoo maintains a marriage with the first by playing on that naivety and praying to the Great Other that he never wises up or by making him an emotional slave and praying that he never finds his manhood. For the second, it survives either because the two repented their ealier lives or they feel a unity in rebellion against moral laws. And the latter doesn't always work.

Belief ke? I KNOW what I'm talking about. You're not obliged to agree. cheesy

Your opinion.........
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
tintingz: If I start showing you threads of "how I had sexx thing" you will see the response in that thread, no one will bash the op for having sexx and hyping it.
Tell them abeg. You uphold a moral standard and peopl attack you, you rubbish one and either they're singing your praises or they shut up and slink away like cowardly dogs. Na moral paralysis de worry us o!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:

Your opinion.........
My argument.......which you aren't refuting. Until you do, it stands as gospel. grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
My argument.......which you aren't refuting. Until you do, it stands as gospel. grin

Your gospel!

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: Your negative comments do not bother me. Lyndall Locke dumped Beyonce Knowles because she wanted to keep her virginity till marriage. We all saw how he came out recently saying he regrets ever leaving her and today mr. Carter( Jay-Z) is enjoying her. If my stand inspires one or two "silent" people, then I'm o.k
BAM! That's the whole point, darling. Don't stress your life o jare!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:

Your gospel!
THE gospel, until you write your own. cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Gold45(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing:
The responses here are heartbreaking. I just wanted to let pple knw that you could be a beautifl person inside-out. If I'd put it like this "I'm 24(a virgin)" a lot of pple would hav said things like "r u ugly, dumb, unintelligent, blah blah blah........." . Only very few pple answered my question on y virgins r still doubted. Btw, I'm a virgin cos I want to. Personally, I feel sexx is a bond; a connection. I don't want to be bonded to several men in my lifetime- I just feel I can't carry the load.

I might not be ur mum bt I see u as ma dota. You're vry brave and disciplined. If only my dota could be like u. Yeah u needed answers but did u really hope to get them here?
U just made a terrible mistake cus now despite some encouragements, u'll be like is it really worth it? you'll get bad attention etc
Lastly m tempted to ask: who asked u? to anybody, you seem an attention seeker. Asking is one thing, listing your attributes is another. Very wrong. How many gals do u see advertising themselves like u did.
U may be angry with me, but the truth is bitter. I would do worse if u were ma dota. Hope m forgiven.

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Eseose9(f): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
grin grin grin Abi o! See as dem de form "I no send hymen". Tomorrow dem go de para because say wifey be retired badoo general. grin
u wicked o.lol
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Skinni10ne:

So because she descibed herself in detail to show that she is not ugly, has good assets and educated all while still being a virgin TO PROVE A POINT (making an argument, you know, like writing a persuasive essay?), shes advertising herself?

I would like to know what is wrong with praising yourself? She has confidence, it showed through in her post and you guys are trying to break it! Simple!

Keep doing you op!
My guy, one crate of orobo for you! grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ihedinobi:
THE gospel, until you write your own. cheesy

Idont need to write anything! From the beginning of thread I stated my own opinion. You don't have to agree. Whether u write a whole epistle! Doesn't change what I feel, so u have your opinion, gospel, argument ot whatever! I have mine too. Plus I don't leave under a rock. Cheeers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.