Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18258 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by ademipeju(f): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: I wonder why the females here are angry. I smell jealousy! Darn!!!

not all... angry
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pmc01(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Front page sharparly. sad

Potential high traffic generating post. grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2013
adusco:

for yah minddd

Wetin happppiiiiinnnnn?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by emmyskies(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2013
it'll all be nothing if without GOD. Anything without GOD is wordly. If you dont seek to marry a christian man, it will never be appreciated. See the way these guys are mocking you for your virtue, your pride, your gold. They prefer marrying a LovePeddler coz they too have slept around. Pathetic. The world today doesnt appreciate things like that. Genuine christianity does. GOD does.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Danhumprey: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Dumb: Don't mind those fake guys on dis thread.I'm 27 a graduate with a steady job,you're my dream girl can we be friends(08036267796-Desmond)
See application for tender. Bros,easy na. grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: I wonder why the females here are angry. I smell jealousy! Darn!!!

I'd onlybe jealous if being a virgin is equivalent to finding a good husband! kiss
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pmc01(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Popowaa: So what are we suppose to do with this CV?undecided

Forward it to the President, who will set up a 24-man committee to investigate the matter properly and then do the 'needful'. sadgrincheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

I'm not against you keeping your virginity for your future husband sha..

But I have some simple questions for you.

[size=60pt] WHO ASKED YOU? [/size] undecided undecided

Is that how jobless you are?
I thought virginity is something you keep between yourself & your creator.
So you'll just come here, open up a thread & start advertising yourself? undecided

I know you're stoopid sha.
But Are you [size=50pt] that [/size] stoopid?

After these lines,

I've come to a conclusion.

Your brain dey shake. You need to be chained and bundled to either yaba left (Lagos) or rumuigbo (PH)

Ode
angry

Don't bother quoting me.
angry
I aint stuupid. I only asked a sincere question and u turned it into a wrestling match!

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Danhumprey: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Cold faya:

Now these 2 lines got me. Pure n unadulterated. Do u aff nafdac number??
Lol... grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2013
@op its nice to be a virgin but to come online and annonce it is one hell of a mistake u made cus nobody cares accept urself and ur future husband

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2013
emmyskies: it'll all be nothing if without GOD. Anything without GOD is wordly. If you dont seek to marry a christian man, it will never be appreciated. See the way these guys are mocking you for your virtue, your own pride, your own gold. The world today doesnt appreciate things like that. Genuine christianity does. GOD does.

kiss kiss
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by dynamicbuzz(f): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2013
@op congrats ooo. I hope you are happy with your advertisement?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Ellidude(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Is this an advert?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pmc01(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Acidosis:

That moment you are making love with your wife, and she starts shouting the name of her ex
grin grin grin

Okokobioko! You deserve to be charged for molestation of another man's "dreams.".. gringringrin

When we go get NL Police sef? cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey:
I'd onlybe jealous if being a virgin is equivalent to finding a good husband! kiss
undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2013
ademipeju: not all... angry
undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pmc01(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
Is this an advert?

No, it is an awareness campaign for a new blockbuster Nollywood flick. You can book your tickets with me. sad
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Ellidude(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2013
pmc01:

No, it is an awareness campaign for a new blockbuster Nollywood flick. You can book your tickets with me. sad
On to it..

Truly this makes no sense at all...Its a private thingy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by ademipeju(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: undecided
angry
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pmc01(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2013
Elli-dude:
On to it..

Truly this makes no sense at all...Its a private thingy

It's different strokes for different folks, remeber?
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Skinni10ne: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee:
Btw: never do anything in life so the next person can appreciate you. Do things because you have strong values and let these values define your person

Op this ^ is the best advice anyone can give to you.

And dont let what the guys here are saying about preferring a non virgin girl change your decision. If you want to be a virgin for your own reasons...for yourself, plz do! smiley
@24, very rare!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: undecided

angry
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
ademipeju: angry
sandijey:

angry
Jealous girls angry

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Danhumprey: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

I'm not against you keeping your virginity for your future husband sha..

But I have some simple questions for you.

[size=60pt] WHO ASKED YOU? [/size] undecided undecided

Is that how jobless you are?
I thought virginity is something you keep between yourself & your creator.
So you'll just come here, open up a thread & start advertising yourself? undecided

I know you're stoopid sha.
But Are you [size=50pt] that [/size] stoopid?

After these lines,

I've come to a conclusion.

Your brain dey shake. You need to be chained and bundled to either yaba left (Lagos) or rumuigbo (PH)

Ode
angry

Don't bother quoting me.
angry
You've just said my mind. The OP is pretty confused. She claimed she is not advertising herself,what then is she doing? undecided

You're a virgin? Fine! Congratulation and keep it up! smiley

It's something that is suppoose to be between you and your Creator and your future husband when you eventually get married. You didn't have to come and broadcast it to our face. undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pmc01(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
@OP, why not form the association of Unilorin virgins and use the medium to reach out to young girls in Ilorin and environs on the virtue of keeping your virginity till marriage?

I think they call it Community service. cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: You've just said my mind. The OP is pretty confused. She claimed she is not advertising herself,what then is she doing? undecided

You're a virgin? Fine! Congratulation and keep it up! smiley

It's something that is suppoose to be between you and your Creator and your future husband when you eventually get married. You didn't have to come and broadcast it to our face. undecided
Okay! She broadcasted it. What next? undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by oyinbogirl(f): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee:
I wouldn't if i was single. Ain't got no time to be a teacher

The satisfaction derived from being a virgin should only be appreciated by a future husband who is also a virgin.

Of what use are you keeping yourself for a man who has been around the block?

Btw: never do anything in life so the next person can appreciate you. Do things because you have strong values and let these values define your person

So on point !

@ OP why tell us this? This is your business and private life what you do or dont do. I dont think anyone here needs to know this info....that is between you and God and whoever your mate will be in the future. Coming here and saying this, do you expect thanks or what? Cos even you saying u aint advertising is a contradiction - you are advertising without a doubt. Sorry my two cents anyway, you are opening yourself to some abuse here. Some things should be private

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Op don suffer from bashing-even her fellow girls dey beef her join....

Left to me, i am on the Op side- don't mind all this raunchy dudes okay.....keep your virginity
The responses here are heartbreaking. I just wanted to let pple knw that you could be a beautifl person inside-out. If I'd put it like this "I'm 24(a virgin)" a lot of pple would hav said things like "r u ugly, dumb, unintelligent, blah blah blah........." . Only very few pple answered my question on y virgins r still doubted. Btw, I'm a virgin cos I want to. Personally, I feel sexx is a bond; a connection. I don't want to be bonded to several men in my lifetime- I just feel I can't carry the load.

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Ellidude(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2013
pmc01:

It's different strokes for different folks, remeber?
That's true but i think its kinda lame..I say she just wants to make the front page..
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Danhumprey: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Ask me o. She could even be an 'm' in an 'f' clothing searching for a 'prey'. angry

Ejim blessing, as you can see, we are not interested in your advert!! angry
Why haven't you replied my mail? sad
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing:
The responses here are heartbreaking. I just wanted to let pple knw that you could be a beautifl person inside-out. If I'd put it like this "I'm 24(a virgin)" a lot of pple would hav said things like "r u ugly, dumb, unintelligent, blah blah blah........." . Only very few pple answered my question on y virgins r still doubted. Btw, I'm a virgin cos I want to. Personally, I feel sexx is a bond; a connection. I don't want to be bonded to several men in my lifetime- I just feel I can't carry the load.
OP, be calm. Ignore the comments. Most Nairalanders are known to be very dull. They find it very difficult to comprehend.

Do not take them serious.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Danhumprey: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2013
ASHETORLA: @op pls keep your virginity until your wedding night..some guys are just jealous here.sincerely speaking there is nothing like a man marrying a virgin..virginity is the best gift any woman can give to her husband.i cannot imagine myself making love to my wife and i will be imagining how many guys have visited there before me..my date is a virgin..and we gonna keep it till that wedding night..am not advertising myself o..but am also a virgin too..we not going into sex it a vow we made to God ..a virgin is a virgin.YOU CAN MEND CHARACTER...BUT YOU CANNOT MEND A TEARD HYMEN..LOL..xcept 2ru surgery..but your concience will always tell you..you not a virgin
See another one here! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Things Men Go Through In Life / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.