Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18203 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by UjSizzle(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: And why is no one addressing the OP, question, i guess the OP, TOpic needs some changes..

Here is the OP'S question Oya give answer to it and stop attacking her... undecided
[size=50pt]why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins exist?[/size]
Ask the guys. Your inability to believe virgins do exist is the reason why the existing ones publicize it!! You make it a big deal that there aren't any and all women have had sexx before, and even make it seem like they are commiting some moral blunder by doing so. That's why the few who haven't have their hackles raised.

It's the same way Nigerians like to rejoice that some fella in a foreign school graduated top of his class like it's such a big deal, when there are people on the home front superbly genius who excel in academics.

You don't believe in yourselves, and you don't believe in your women. So you celebrate others who dare to excel above your stereotypes and the women celebrate themselves when they do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Fynestboi: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Rummenigge: To answer the question, virgins still exist. I would like to marry one. I'm a guy and I'm also a virgin, there are several oppurtunities but I chose to stay like that.
teamnosextillaftermarriage# cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Ephramed(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Okay,but here am i 25 a virgin..but to be candid i dont want to marry a virgin,i prefer the lady that have tasted and stop doing it,than the the that have not had sex b4.cos to me she tried to still abstain for that long.that is y now if i know u be virgin i don run be that.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Abojupupa: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Virgins do exist, but because of waywardness of many youngsters, people feel that there cannot be any more virgins especially among girls.
it becomes difficult to believe that a girl is a virgin if a she is beautiful, is an extrovert, and is very playful.
It's good to be a virgin. Some people that have been deflowered still regret it. So, if you are a virgin, congratulations. It means you have self discipline.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Taiwo20(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2013
But why don't you have your pix on your profile page?
Secondly, what do you hope to gain by posting this?
#Just Asking.

N.B: I don't have issue with anyone sha,whether Virgin, Loose, repented whateva. I accept everyone cos I'm not perfect either. But I would really love to know why you posted this especially with your "I'm not advertising myself disclaimer"

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Sanguine(f): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Acidosis: Someone said most Nlers are very dull grin lmao grin

Virtually all the topics on Nl is personally/private
grin Hypocrites grin

The young lady only asked a simple question
but dullards failed to answer accordingly grin grin

If the Op had asked the question without telling us her qualities, most dullards would tag her ug.ly
grin grin

Now that she defended herself before hand...
People choose to attack the messenger and not the message (question)...

What a dullard populated forum

grin grin grin

Disclaimer: aint the originator of the word - dull on the thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by jaybee3(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol i wonder too. Maybe it's no penetration, no finger, no smooching, no kissing, no looking sef grin

I tire

So which are you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Pictures? none? Na lie. angry
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by imsuboi(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Amefrica: Pictures? none? Na lie. angry

LoL grin grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Rummenigge(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: teamnosextillaftermarriage# cheesy
!!!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by UjSizzle(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee:

I tire

PhD virgin grin

A PhD virgin is one who resorts to watching m.ojo because her bf is far away.

(c) Breathing 2013
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2013
Abojupupa: Virgins do exist, but because of waywardness of many youngsters, people feel that there cannot be any more virgins especially among girls.
it becomes difficult to believe that a girl is a virgin if a she is beautiful, is an extrovert, and is very playful.
It's good to be a virgin. Some people that have been deflowered still regret it. So, if you are a virgin, congratulations. It means you have self discipline.
exactly @ bold
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tintingz(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Ephramed: Okay,but here am i 25 a virgin..but to be candid i dont want to marry a virgin, i prefer the lady that have tasted and stop doing it, than the the that have not had sex b4.cos to me she tried to still abstain for that long.that is y now if i know u be virgin i don run be that.
You loose be that... grin It is better a virgin marries a virgin. smiley

And how will you know she has stop doing it? @bold
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by phlemzy: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2013
People tend to be of the view dat virgins are gradually going into a non-existence state because of the level of societal sexual immoralities of this age and the frequency with which the human mind engage in vulgarized thoughts in recent time. Being a virgin is never out of place in as much as the virgin in question is adequately informed on sex/intimacy related matters as to elimate the total novice thing. At the same time,am sure that a good number,if not all,of the guys in here claiming to detest dis virgin thing wouldn't want to spend their matrimony with a wife dat has sampled about 100+ d!c.ks durin her active years..
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by ycmdng(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Everly, virginity would remain a dignity for those that can keep it. Moral decadence should not be a bench mark of our criticism. I still and will hope I marry a virgin.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Acidosis: Someone said most Nlers are very dull grin lmao grin

Virtually all the topics on Nl is personally/private
grin Hypocrites grin

The young lady only asked a simple question
but dullards failed to answer accordingly grin grin

If the Op had asked the question without telling us her qualities, most dullards would tag her ug.ly
grin grin

Now that she defended herself before hand...
People choose to attack the messenger and not the message (question)...

What a dullard populated forum

grin grin grin

Disclaimer: aint the originator of the word - dull on the thread.
LMAO
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Snoggy(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
PhD virgin grin

(c) Breathing 2013
shockedshockedshocked
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by moufan: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
what's my problem with that?it's ur cup of milk not mine.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

LoL grin grin

smiley
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by dahfweshdude69: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
@ op...ur virginity is ur pride... Who will see a new house and will rather go for a used one undecided... well IMO,I prefer a virgin... I can't marry a wife and I will keep on thinking about all d d.I.c.k.s she received in d past undecided....we are all entitled to our opinions... u like virgins... ur Zap.I.n.g luck... u hate them... same shit... as for me, my wife must b a virgin grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Lexaccord(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Hello blessing, kindly pm your email or mobile number. I need to talk to you please. Professional talk mind you. Thanks

ejim blessing: I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man. It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Skinni10ne:

So because she descibed herself in detail to show that she is not ugly, has good assets and educated all while still being a virgin TO PROVE A POINT (making an argument, you know, like writing a persuasive essay?), shes advertising herself?

I would like to know what is wrong with praising yourself? She has confidence, it showed through in her post and you guys are trying to break it! Simple!

Keep doing you op!

If she has confidence, its for her pocket! She posted it on nl! We all have different opinions. That's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Yemlizzy(f): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
No wonder they say the truth is very bitter,Op for you to have come this then know that certainly you possess good virtues and you really need no one to tell you the negative side of a choice you made yourself.
All in all just do what you feel is right and not what people think you should do!

3 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by adexsimply(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dumb: Don't mind those fake guys on dis thread.I'm 27 a graduate with a steady job,you're my dream girl can we be friends(08036267796-Desmond)
Original guys don't advertise their numbers on public forums grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

I'm not against you keeping your virginity for your future husband sha..

But I have some simple questions for you.

[size=60pt] WHO ASKED YOU? [/size] undecided undecided

Is that how jobless you are?
I thought virginity is something you keep between yourself & your creator.
So you'll just come here, open up a thread & start advertising yourself? undecided

I know you're stoopid sha.
But Are you that stoopid?

After these lines,

I've come to a conclusion.

Your brain dey shake. You need to be chained and bundled to either yaba left (Lagos) or rumuigbo (PH)

Ode
angry

Don't bother quoting me.
angry
I got one for you too, buddy:

WHO ASKED THE MORONS, SLUTS, DOUCHEBAGS AND PIMPS WHO COME TO ADVERTISE THEIR DEPRAVITY ON NAIRALAND? NA YOU?

In short, your brain don freeze. Abi you don hala for.doz people before?

Mmoron!

grin
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Fynestboi: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee:

I tire

lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Fynestboi: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rummenigge: !!!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
stan4b:
Wot is so special about being a virgin,is dere honey inside d hole.
I don't see anything special in being a virgin,besides,most of u virgins lacks experience.
Na prostitute you marry? Abi na im you wan marry? Dia CV long well well. cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Fynestboi: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
PhD virgin grin

(c) Breathing 2013
cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Fynestboi: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
dahfweshdude69: @ op...ur virginity is ur pride... Who will see a new house and will rather go for a used one undecided... well IMO,I prefer a virgin... I can't marry a wife and I will keep on thinking about all d d.I.c.k.s she received in d past undecided....we are all entitled to our opinions... u like virgins... ur Zap.I.n.g luck... u hate them... same shit... as for me, my wife must b a virgin grin
#teamvirginwife# cheesy
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by adexsimply(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: Where's Onila? She's got a new member for her TeamVirgins grin

OP congrats, i understand why you're proud of yourself for staying a virgin in this morally corrupt society of ours smiley
Don't let any of the insults here faze you, na so so bad belle people full nairaland grin
*ahem*
Can I ask you a personal question? embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Obiagu1: Nawa oo, this virgin thing seems to be on the rise!

Who told you girls that guys like virgin girls?
I'd rather send a virgin girl out to get a little wild and get some experience before I consider dating one ever again.
Na time you wan waste so. Waka enter one osho parlor carry one go marry. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.