Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption (54621 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by walad4yhu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by abhosts(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mandela left behind a great legacy because he was able to lead by example. Obasanjo himself is the Major Architect of Nigeria's current quagmire so he has no moral ground to pontificate over national issues at this time.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Dynast(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
A kettle should not call pot black. What an utterance of a defeated clown
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by superstar1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
shizzle11:

LIE! It has always being there, as old as Nigeria.

I will give you an example. Virtually all the comptroller general of customs since Atiku have been northerners. is it cos we have no qualified people from other regions. NO.

The sit tight syndrome is such that when a CG leaves, he is replaced by a fellow northerner. Check the records and tell me your finding

If they are the senior in order of hierarchy, will they go and bring somebody else that is junior just to please other ethnic groups.

If there are proven incidences of such, that is when we can cry foul.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by iykemega(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: No I doubt this.
Talking of the devil calling a demon, an agent of darkness undecided
.....i am hearing a man who has had an epiphany spking ....at ds closing chapter of his life he has realised the truth abt leadership....wt a shame...but cast d preacher aside but look at his message critically...there is seriius truth in dis letter...
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by hotwax: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Let Yoruba and Hausa cooperate as usual to vote Jonathan out.

Lets see how igbo-Ijaw population can change the polity.

This is a war of population. Lets see who wins.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by superstar1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
TechWalker007:

Remain a toddler then. Your call.

IQ is pentium 1. Too outdated and out of touch with reality to be replied.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by nduchucks: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sojoji, yanzu ne lokacin lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ckkris: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
ilugunboy:

I will take that in bold to be a joke coming from a profoundly deluded mind. grin grin

Like I always tell you GEJ rabid supporters....you are underestimating the array of forces against GEJ...at your own peril.
Then why are apc people over-heating the polity. Campaign has not been declared by INEC, but the renegade 7 governors, reduced to 5, are now reducing to 2, Amaechi & Kwankwaso, considering that the Afonjo Descendants will not follow Saraki to apc, Marwa doesn't want Nyarko as boss in Adamawa apc, oh, and Shagari isn't leaving the PDP in Sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by shizzle11(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Aigbofa:

His tunes like dealing with monumental corruption? And making himself a tribal chief instead of Nigerian President?
His agreement with PDP is their problem. But let him lead first, and right now he is not doing that.

Objs outburst is not for love for Nigeria but out of selfishness and personally vendetta.

But how do you expect Jonathan to lead effectively when you consider the following:
"we will make the country ungovernable if Jonathan contest" Ciroma

"those who make peaceful change impossible makes violent change impossible"

I'll leave you with only these two excerpts first, ponder over them and tell me if what is playing out now isn't a reflection of the security situation in the country. Yet you expect Jonathan to lead well when some irritants have sworn never to allow peace reign.

Not forgetting the numerous baseless propaganda, falsehood and politicking peddled by the opposition.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Jonathan has not only failed himself and his admirers, he has failed the nation. But this letter should have come from a more credible source. Obasanjo is/was no saint and in fact did some worse stuff. The message is good,but the messenger is tainted
if the message is good,forget about the writer and deal with the contents of the letter
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by thegoodone: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
stebell: Who de f.uck is OBJ. After Baba (gida) who institutionalized corruption, OBJ is de master himself. Most of the corrupt cases that hv been revealed now were actually encouraged during OBJ's tenure. Instead of using the EFCC properly, he OBJ used it to hunt everyone and anyone oppose to his govt.

when i hear corruption, i think of OBJ.

kettle calling a pot black.
i disagree with you. I love GEJ and i want him to be the president till 2019 but he need to fight corrouption because of our future. OBJ is right.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by sayso: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Peps where is PEJ? Have not heard from her for sometime now.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by IYANGBALI: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
hotwax: Let Yoruba and Hausa cooperate as usual to vote Jonathan out.

Lets see how igbo-Ijaw population can change the polity.

This is a war of population. Lets see who wins.
yes oooooo
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by superstar1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
ckkris: Then why are apc people over-heating the polity. Campaign has not been declared by INEC, but the renegade 7 governors, reduced to 5, are now seducing to 2, Amaechi & Kwankwaso, considering that the Afonjo Descendants will not follow Saraki to apc, Marwa doesn't want Nyarko as boss in Adamawa apc, oh, and Shagari isn't leaving the PDP in Sokoto.

Bros, this is not about APC PDP npdp pdm apga or LP. This is about corruption being on the loose without restraint in our country and mr president is an active and passive participants at the same time.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Benez: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
stebell: Who de f.uck is OBJ. After Baba (gida) who institutionalized corruption, OBJ is de master himself. Most of the corrupt cases that hv been revealed now were actually encouraged during OBJ's tenure. Instead of using the EFCC properly, he OBJ used it to hunt everyone and anyone oppose to his govt.

when i hear corruption, i think of OBJ.

kettle calling a pot black.

Why not keep ur mouth shut if u don't know what to say. Was Bode George opposed to his govt? S M Afolabi, Tafa Balogun e.t.c were they opposed to his govt? Pls let's try and avoid tribalism while assessing d performance and ability of our leaders so dat they can always correct their misdeeds.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ckkris: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: Sojoji, yanzu ne lokacin lipsrsealed
toh, tare da yanmiri fa!
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by superstar1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
shizzle11:

Objs outburst is not for love for Nigeria but out of selfishness and personally vendetta.

But how do you expect Jonathan to lead effectively when you consider the following:
"we will make the country ungovernable if Jonathan contest" Ciroma

"those who make peaceful change impossible makes violent change impossible"

I'll leave you with only these two excerpts first, ponder over them and tell me if what is playing out now isn't a reflection of the security situation in the country. Yet you expect Jonathan to lead well when some irritants have sworn never to allow peace reign.

Not forgetting the numerous baseless propaganda, falsehood and politicking peddled by the opposition.

Ignore the messenger, focus on the message. OBJ is not a saint, we all know. The message he is propagating is highly germane. He got us into this mess, we all know that.

Even God had to speak to Balaam through a donkey in the bible. Lesson is, ignore the messenger and focus on the message.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by mrperfect(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Isn't uncommon to read this type of comment
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
TechWalker007:

That in itself is an undoing for the opposition.
GEJ's results will be there to speak for him before then. Power, Transportation, Aviation, The Economy and many other sectors are rapidly changing.
Don't tell me you don't know!

Did you typed that with a straight face?

The alleged achievements that are not even worth the paper they are typed on.

GEJ achievements are in the realm of fantasies of folks like you.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dynast: A kettle should not call pot black. What an utterance of a defeated clown
so because obasnjo is evil,he should not speak the truth again?keep following your oga blindly,your family go follow us suffer am
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by kettykin: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
EFCC should invite Obasanjo to answer question on what he knows about Haliburton and Siemens Deals, Obasanjo's Daughter should be questioned on the where about of the N10m she misappropriated when she was a senator

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by IYANGBALI: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
superstar1:

Ignore the messenger, focus on the message. OBJ is not a saint, we all know. The message he is propagating is highly germane. He got us into this mess, we all know that.

Even God had to speak to Balaam through a donkey in the bible. Lesson is, ignore the messenger and focus on the message.
God bless you
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
ckkris: Then why are apc people over-heating the polity. Campaign has not been declared by INEC, but the renegade 7 governors, reduced to 5, are now reducing to 2, Amaechi & Kwankwaso, considering that the Afonjo Descendants will not follow Saraki to apc, Marwa doesn't want Nyarko as boss in Adamawa apc, oh, and Shagari isn't leaving the PDP in Sokoto.

grin grin grin grin

I will only advise you to stick to your spare parts selling apprenticeship..

Political analysis is not your forte..
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by superstar1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
kettykin: EFCC should invite Obasanjo to answer question on what he knows about Haliburton and Siemens Deals

EFCC that cannot invite common Stella , the wife of 3 husbands, will now invite the "ebora of owu" himself.
Their office will just go up in flames grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by jamael(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
silently, I have read the write ups. but I fail to see sense in the message.
1. OBJ is to dumb to write that stuff.
2. If it was written on the 2nd of December, why is it being made public on the 11th.
3. Why is Premium Times the only paper to see the story.
4. Was the letter addressed to GEJ or the press?
5. If it was to GEJ, how did the press lay hands on it.
6. You all should analyse these questions before commenting Cuz this might be a political Jamboree
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Benez:

Why not keep ur mouth shut if u don't know what to say. Was Bode George opposed to his govt? S M Afolabi, Tafa Balogun e.t.c were they opposed to his govt? Pls let's try and avoid tribalism while assessing d performance and ability of our leaders so dat they can always correct their misdeeds.
one thing you forgot to tell that goat is that all those people are from Obj,s region.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
kettykin: EFCC should invite Obasanjo to answer question on what he knows about Haliburton and Siemens Deals, Obasanjo's Daughter should be questioned on the where about of the N10m she misappropriated when she was a senator

Is that all? you are advocating the use of EFCC to witch-hunt?

GEJ will be the ultimate loser here. His wife money laundering file is not missing....people like OBJ and Ribadu have tons of dirts on the 1st family.

Don't wish the 1st family evil.
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
jamael: silently, I have read the write ups. but I fail to see sense in the message.
1. OBJ is to dumb to write that stuff.
2. If it was written on the 2nd of December, why is it being made public on the 11th.
3. Why is Premium Times the only paper to see the story.
4. Was the letter addressed to GEJ or the press?
5. If it was to GEJ, how did the press lay hands on it.
6. You all should analyse these questions before commenting Cuz this might be a political Jamboree
you would never see the sensein the message because of your hatred for Obj and truth
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
/

THE SPIRIT OF MANDELA AT WORK!

\
Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by ckkris: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
ilugunboy:

Obviously you don't know anything about OBJ...
Obasanjo is the most brutal, DEVIOUS, & MOST CORRUPT in Nigeria. Ask Adekunle, read Alabi-Isama, Gen Femi Olutoye

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Promoting Corruption by bima06: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
superstar1:

If they are the senior in order of hierarchy, will they go and bring somebody else that is junior just to please other ethnic groups.

If there are proven incidences of such, that is when we can cry foul.

they will continue to be the senior ones in the hierarchy, because they recruit more of their folks at the expense of others, therefore either way they will all ways be the head

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Peter Obi's NEXT Shopping Centre Set To Open In Port Harcourt- Pics / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.